~Souza~

Re: Debunked Clues
April 22, 2011, 02:14:26 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
@Souza, you mean the map w/ house coordinate also was on the amb. screen? Do we have that screen?

Uhhh, yeah. On the video you posted you can see it on the still. It's also on the website.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2011, 02:40:32 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
@Souza, you mean the map w/ house coordinate also was on the amb. screen? Do we have that screen?

Uhhh, yeah. On the video you posted you can see it on the still. It's also on the website.

I got what you mean. But I think the coordinates on the screen could appear in 2 cases: 1. because amb. got there and computer automatically cought the coordinate where ambulance arrived or 2. because ambulance first googled the address based on the what the caller gave them, to get the destination. So, the screen does not have to necessarily and would not show the  address where the phone call was made from. It shows the address where amb. was going to or got, same as it actually reads on the screen 100 N. Carolwood dr.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

April 22, 2011, 03:04:38 AM
what I found is interesting too. 911 call script on the news shows wrong zip code - 90007, the correct zip code is 90077; then dispatcher asks for phone #, caller does not give it or maybe that part was cut before tranlation on TV. But that is weird, they have caller ID and number supposed to appear, unless the phone # was blocked on purpose. I know this was also discussed.
back to your version, therefore it is possible paramedics where googling the address of the incident and that reflects on the screen as a  LAT 34081......

[youtube:1z62h0df]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQQq2ne9mYI[/youtube:1z62h0df]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

sonTopic starter

April 22, 2011, 05:18:27 PM
Okay so far we can say...

Challenged, but not debunked:

* Bam scene at the end of this is it, actually the end of a song.
* "2006" This Is It picture actually from 2009.
* Conrad Murray is a real doctor
* (According to my Psych teacher) Backwards this is it is only a coincidence (and subjective).

Debunked:

* Conrad Murray is a real person
* The 911 call actually came from the house
* Ben was telling the truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2011, 06:16:21 PM
Quote from: "son"
Okay so far we can say...

Challenged, but not debunked:

* Bam scene at the end of this is it, actually the end of a song.
* "2006" This Is It picture actually from 2009.
* Conrad Murray is a real doctor
* (According to my Psych teacher) Backwards this is it is only a coincidence (and subjective).

Debunked:

* Conrad Murray is a real person
* The 911 call actually came from the house
* Ben was telling the truth
[/u]

Which Ben story is the truth, wich part of the story, he has 2 different stories.
I am not sure 911 call can be considered 100% debunked yet as I explained above; coordinates caught from satellite could appear on the screen after amb got the destination or when paramedics insert the actual address in the computer, or googled the address to find it,  regardless of  "query  caller original......" msg on display. Besides, I remember we had video from youtube the same display as I attached above but also showing Beverly Hills hotel address and phone number the call was made. I'll try to find it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

April 22, 2011, 07:08:27 PM
Here it is, originally we were discussing 9641 Sunset Blvd (it is on display above), Los Angeles, CA 90024, Beverly Hills Hotel was 2-3 blocks away from 100 N. Carolwood dr. when I was there last Sunday, I passed by it. Absolutely possible.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

April 22, 2011, 09:37:49 PM
Murray might have gone to medical school, but I still cannot believe he is an accredited certified doctor in good standing.  He had/has a practice in some run down office space working on some poor people who probably couldn’t do any better, likely because no one else would have him.  I will give him his props, I have noticed since this all started that Murray has started dressing better and lost some weight.  Seems he’s got more money now and he’s worked on upping his game.  Seems his “celebrity" is showing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sonTopic starter

April 23, 2011, 02:15:15 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Murray might have gone to medical school, but I still cannot believe he is an accredited certified doctor in good standing.

Supposedly he didn't do too well in medical school, but I think he is a real Doctor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2011, 07:53:15 PM
This 911 call is so confusing to me. I don't know how things work in US, but here in Dubai when i called 999 (Dubai version of 911) the guy who talked to me never asked what my phone number was or what my address is. I just explained why i needed ambulance to come to my house and that's it! Oh no he did ask me if my villa number was ... and i said yes it is. The call was made from my cell phone not a land line. Plus my cell phone is registered on my mom's company address which is miles away from my house, so that makes me think that they got my location from satellite or something. I think that's the right way things should work with 911, because in emergency situation you are not always able to talk and think clearly, tell them your phone number, your location etc. I just think it's a time waist in this kind of situation  :? I think that 911 call was totally fake, based on my own experience. But again i don't know how things work in US.

L.O.V.E to all! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

April 23, 2011, 08:06:01 PM
In the US, if the call is made on a landline, the address comes up in the database.  However if it’s made from a cellular phone that has not been registered with emergency services, they do ask.  They can tell the proximity from the signals given off from the nearest tower, but the exact address usually requires being registered first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 23, 2011, 09:19:42 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
In the US, if the call is made on a landline, the address comes up in the database.  However if it’s made from a cellular phone that has not been registered with emergency services, they do ask.  They can tell the proximity from the signals given off from the nearest tower, but the exact address usually requires being registered first.

Do you mean that it is a reason why Beverly Hills Hotel address which is on Sunset and very close to Carolwood could have appeared on the ambul. display?
 Could be YES & NO. We can not say for sure that the reason hotel address is on the screen solely because the hotel caught cell phone signals, it is also possible call was actually made from hotel. Hotel is close to Carolwood but cannot be the only the nearest source of signals. If any residential house on the same Carolwood dr. has satellite TV antenna, it could also caught cell phone signals during the call. I am sure there are many neighbors use satellite TV.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

sonTopic starter

June 01, 2011, 05:01:02 PM
Bump!

Should the new website be included? Maybe the Oprah related clues?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2011, 11:11:48 AM
Hi, newbie here :-) Better late than never :)

And my first post is to debunk something LOL ( I am a 50/50 beLIEver ) But I am open to anything, and of course I WANT him to be ALIVE!

I read, this is old "news", that on another MJ site, dont remember which one, but she wrote that a statement from the court that Kenny Ortega had said that Michael's last words to him was, Tomorrow the Illusion begins. (something like that)

this was in 2009 i think.

I found several articles where he had been interviewed and here are 2 links to 2 different sites:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Time Magazine
and
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Movies

They were working on a big illusion that was going to be in the show, and the illusion would start tomorrow and Michael was very excited about it.

I have to say that for me it clearly states that he was excited to come back and start with the illusion that was going to be on the show.

And this place where I read this statement was made in open court or a hearing. I think that woman who wrote, that she was there etc was a fake. But I honestly don't remember. I have beel watching and reading so much about this now so my head is spinning LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2011, 05:27:15 PM
Quote from: "MadneZ"
Hi, newbie here :-) Better late than never :)

And my first post is to debunk something LOL ( I am a 50/50 beLIEver ) But I am open to anything, and of course I WANT him to be ALIVE!
I read, this is old "news", that on another MJ site, dont remember which one, but she wrote that a statement from the court that Kenny Ortega had said that Michael's last words to him was, Tomorrow the Illusion begins. (something like that)

I found several articles where he had been interviewed and here are 2 links to 2 different sites:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Time Magazine
and
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Movies

They were working on a big illusion that was going to be in the show, and the illusion would start tomorrow and Michael was very excited about it.
I have to say that for me it clearly states that he was excited to come back and start with the illusion that was going to be on the show.

Welcome. Maybe or maybe not. Rule No1- DON'T BELIEVE IN EVERYTHING YOU READ OR WATCH, UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN OR HEARD THAT FROM MICHAEL'S OR SOMEONE'S OWN MOUTH. Media is the most untrustworthy source on the earth. Does not mean absolute trash but 96%.....way too much; exaggerating facts, twisting, making up, and alike.
For example: Michael said himself in TII that he will be back "on his own time", I believe in hoax based on that.. Or, Jermain slip ups we have videos about and his rather than doctor's announcement of MJ's "death" that is very weird and unbelievable, those are more trustworthy clues.Therefore I believe that this is rather a hoax than not. We don't know if MJ really said about illusion or if he did, how you can be sure he did not mean a hoax, just because of Time Magazine? No way.
Sorry, your debunk is very weak. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 09, 2011, 03:25:02 AM
Very true hehe, but the other one who wrote that he said_ The illusion starts Tomorrow" was on another hoax site or website and she wrote he said this in a statement (in court I am guessing) she wrote the one who took the statement was a (judge) Twiggy.

I am sorry but I dont remember 100% and I cant find that site I read it again :( but it just sounded weird.

I am 50/50 on that story, I just wanted to let ya'll know that that statement had been used in other content aswell.

Yeah I have heard MJ in some of his interviews and pressconferences from 2002 and up to 2009 making weird statements... Just like the one you wrote above. It get you thinkin :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions