Sacred Light Codes: Unlocking Hidden Mysteries

• 18 Replies

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
    • Show all replies

Re: Sacred Light Codes: Unlocking Hidden Mysteries

• on: April 19, 2011, 05:22:39 AM
very interesting... so who's that Michael who makes comments there?

He mentiones Archangel Michael many times and this reminds me of Back who practicly identified MJ with Archangel Michael.

Both of them give importance to numbers.

Is it possible that Michael there to be Back?! What's this obsession about Archangel Michael ?

Well I try to connect all these to MJ. I know he is into religion too but I don't know if we have proof he also is into numerology that much.

All I can remember is the autograph and the 777 shirt in TII.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 19, 2011, 07:40:44 AM
OK I can't help it....is that Michael - our Michael?!

Look at this comment:

"AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT WHICH IS 117. It has to do with spiritual light codes and numbers. This code is millions of years old at the point of Creation. To not acknowledge God's Light is a place one does not want to go with ones soul.
God is 17 and Light is 11 as in 1711. I'm amazed that people don't get it that God is communicating with the entire human race at this time. Amazing. It is so in front of people but they want another answer when there isn't one. You will not get God talking to you through words it will be by sacred light codes because the point of Creation is universal no matter where anyone lives in God's Creation.

take care

Michael
"

It is so similar with the code of 7 that we think MJ used to send us messages.....

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 19, 2011, 07:54:38 AM
"Regardless of what others write this is the sacred code sequences for this time and into the years beyond 2012."

So he's talking about 2012.....we have 4 years unless it's irreversable....

"The most powerful words ever said by God Our Creator is AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT. The sacred light code for this command by God is 117. This started all the cycles of the universe into motion since the beginning of time. This present cycle is going to end on 12/21/12 at exactly 11:11 am on that day."

Ok this is very strange

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 19, 2011, 08:43:10 AM
OK I know a very sweet guy named Michael who is a believer and who thinks MJ is Archangel Michael. It's just a coincidence this guy's name is Michael.....just like it is a coincidence the guy on the ridingthebeast is Michael too and he's religious and believes in numbers.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 19, 2011, 11:29:23 AM
He isn't our Michael. Just a coincidence.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 19, 2011, 02:54:31 PM
too bad that Michael there doesn't talk about our Michael.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 20, 2011, 01:13:27 AM
yes it could be that Michael and Back are one and the same person, based on this Archangel Michael connection and the importance they both give to numbers.

Just that Michael seems to make no refference or have no connection with MJ.
And he says at some point he's 38 years old.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 20, 2011, 01:14:34 AM
What is Kabballa?

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 20, 2011, 01:32:33 AM
Anyway, that Michael is a nice guy and he's really interested in that site because I just dropped some questions there and he answered very quikly. He must have a lot of time to be there.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 20, 2011, 03:51:01 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Good for you Gina!
I think he just happened to go on today on the 19th. He last was there on the 13, so that's 6 days ago. If it was our Michael, that wouldn't require that much time. I think until it's proven to not be our Michael then I guess we should Keep Watching the site, just in case. Just a another branch off the rabbit hole :mrgreen: maybe.

Thank you mjintrigue and TheRunningGirl for the helpful info!

How can you see when he was there last time? Only by the time of his comments?
Michael or no Michael, the site is interesting anyway.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 20, 2011, 10:31:13 AM
I always thought kabbalah was something ocult associated with witchcraft.
Looks like people don't really know what it is about.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 21, 2011, 01:33:13 PM
I'm not sure....
It's difficult for me to understand him.

I tried but his answers are very cryptic.

I asked this:"Excuse my ignorance, I am not familiar with the teachings of the 9th Manifesation of God, I saw you wrote in a previous post about who The 9th Manifestation is but I've never heard of him until now.
But now you refer to him as the God's 9th Manifestation MICHAEL. May I ask why MICHAEL? I know about only one Michael who's known on every corner of the world.
Could you please provide a link where we can learn about the 9th Manifestation's teachings? "

He answered this:

"He is God's Greatest name and one of his titles is Michael which means Like unto God. Like Unto God means he is not God but is a perfect reflection of God's Light. AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT is the sacred light code 117. GOD'S GREAT ARCHANGEL MICHAEL sacred light code is 117. The two 117s shows that Michael is the perfect reflection of God's light. My name Michael is not a perfect reflection of God's light because I'm not a Manifestation of God.

The most important Chapter in the Holy Bible is The Book of Daniel which gives you the time line as to the coming of Michael the 9th Manifestation of God. Chapter 10:13. BUT THE PRINCE OF THE KINGDOM OF PERSIA WITHSTOOD ME ONE AND TWENTY DAYS:BUT LO. MICHAEL ONE OF THE CHIEF PRINCES, CAME TO HELP ME; ANS I REMAINED THERE WITH THE KINGS OF PERSIA. Michael was born in Persia as prophesied by Daniel. 10:21 BUT I WILL SHEW THEE THAT WHICH IS NOTED IN THE SCRIPTURE OF TRUTH: AND THERE IS NONE THAT HOLDETH WITH ME IN THESE DAYS, BUT MICHAEL YOUR PRINCE. Chapter 12:1 AND AT THAT TIME SHALL MICHAEL STAND UP, THE GREAT PRINCE WHICH STANDETH FOR THE CHILDREN OF THY PEOPLE; AND THERE SHALL BE A TIME OF TROUBLE, SUCH AS NEVER WAS SINCE THERE WAS A NATION EVEN TO THAT SAME TIME: AND THAT TIME THY PEOPLE SHALL BE DELIVERED , EVERY ONE THAT SHALL BE FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK.

His name also means THE GLORY OF GOD AS WRITTEN THROUGHOUT THE HOLY BIBLE. His symbol is the Nine Pointed Star the number of completion and fulfillment.

Hope this is helpful.

Michael"

I can't pretend I fully understand what he's saying.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 22, 2011, 09:09:47 AM
I don't think that "Michael" reads this forum.
Except of the numbers talk and the Archangel Michael talk - I don't see another similarities with MJ story.

Yet its' somehow thrilling to see him posting comments there and signing Michael.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: November 14, 2011, 05:34:48 PM
yeah I see combinations of it all the time on the receiver. It's scary  :shock:.

Now that you bumped this thread I remember Michael from ridignthebeast took a special interest in 117, which is the date the verdict was published, and also the hour when it was readed  :shock:.

:'(

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: November 15, 2011, 02:57:25 AM
yeah I see combinations of it all the time on the receiver. It's scary  :shock:.

Now that you bumped this thread I remember Michael from ridignthebeast took a special interest in 117, which is the date the verdict was published, and also the hour when it was readed  :shock:.

:'(

also, murray's sentencing.. 29/11 .... 9-2=7  711

yes yes I forgot about this.
It is scary , really

errrr

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: November 16, 2011, 02:37:39 AM
Oh! Yes! Those Sacred Light Codes are here as evidence that all was planned in advance! They become so meaningful when looking back!  ;)

Did anybody notice what DCM was reading towards the end of the documentary?
If you go to circa.0:15 on the video below, you will hear DCM reading the Bible and more specifically PSalm 27:11 to 27:14
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/dr-conrad-murray-documentary-part-5/

You are absolutely RIGHT!! He is reading Psalm 27 starting with 11 verse :shock:

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: November 16, 2011, 02:44:25 AM
@mjjf4ever777 I know what you're saying but I'm telling you, if MJ is dead I'm so HATING everything and everyone, I'm so hating the world moving on without him. I just can not stand this thought :cry:.

In the meantime I try to explain all these mind blowing number coincidences. I am thinking about how judge Pastor gave the verdict to Ms. Benson exactly when the clock on the CNN video  turned 1:17, not a secont earlier. How can this be /scream/ :'( ?

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: November 16, 2011, 11:29:22 AM
And I always look back at Jackie's tweet from 2/16/11 (SLC2711), this was amazingly insightful! ;) We have 117 and also "The Eagle". The Eagle, as a bird of prey, often represents Justice. The 32 stars seal we saw on the TV still during the DCM trial, portrays the Roman Goddess of war, Minerva; she is often associated with a bird of prey.

@JackieJackson5
Jackie Jackson
Really enjoyed the film #TheEagle! It's about a Roman Legion that mysteriously disappeared in 117 AD Britain. Had me at the edge of my seat
16 Feb via TweetDeck Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
Reference: http://twitter.com/#!/JackieJackson5/status/37769685667819520

And what about DCM's Spiritual Revelation on 7/15/2009!
"The Holy spirit came to me, he lifted me out of that hole of darkness, he brought me to LIGHT, he saved me, he protected me..."
Reference:http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/dr-conrad-murray-documentary-part-3/
On this very same day the Holy Spirit also released the Pepsi Accident tape (1/27/1984)!
Reference: http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/15/michael-jackson-pepsi-explosion-video/#.Trx9vGBRxT4

With L.O.V.E

You TRG are AMAZING yes TMZ did publish the pepsi accident on 07/15.
Does this mean anything or it is just a coincidence suspicious//?