Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
There is no more doubt about it.  Light codes along with bible versus and sacred geometry is being shown and used.    Michael/TS/Back/Front or whomever is definitely connected to the higher dimensions/god/light/spiritual world.    We are all connected to it but some don't realize it yet.  Everything is light and love, energy, vibration or sound. 

Peace and Love         
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yeah I see combinations of it all the time on the receiver. It's scary  :shock:.

Now that you bumped this thread I remember Michael from ridignthebeast took a special interest in 117, which is the date the verdict was published, and also the hour when it was readed  :shock:.

:'(

also, murray's sentencing.. 29/11 .... 9-2=7  711

yes yes I forgot about this.
It is scary , really

errrr

Don't be afraid Gina...this is all for LOVE, do NOT let fear keep you from what you truly believe in your heart. I see you struggling, not knowing if Michael is alive or not, when the reality is that the only thing that IS important, is the "message" that he has been sending us all of these years...LOVE. I can feel your heart Gina, I know the LOVE is there, so embrace it, and know that it is the ONLY thing that is truly REAL! I LOVE you girl and so does Michael, I promise you that, but do you LOVE yourself? Are you doing everything that you can to nourish that LOVE ? We as a society, have strayed so far from the path of LOVE, that it has become a "word" frequently used, but infrequently "acted" upon. The world can't continue on it's current path Change IS coming, and I have NO doubt whatsoever, that Michael has been at the Helm of this "operation" for a very, very long time! Keep the Faith Gina...Let go of your fears once and for all, and BELIEVE in who you really are...You are LIGHT and LOVE and when you finally "let go" and start Believing in yourself and LOVE, when you start LIVING, you will feel Michael's LOVE with you at all times...I DO, and so does my husband.

Thank you for this wonderful informative thread. My husband and I have been going through some "changes", where most people would say that we have lost our minds, when in fact we have never been more "sane" in our lives. Things keep happening to us that can't be "logically" explained, but they are so spiritually powerful, that we just "know" they are real, and we accept them and learn from them. This thread has been very helpful in explaining the "numbers" and the "signs" we are seeing EVERYWHERE, but I have also had some very "telepathic" things happening with me, that would BLOW YOUR MIND!

This thread has already added to my list of "coincidences"...although I no longer Believe in "coincidences, but when I saw the date April 21st and a reference to the book of Daniel, I almost fell off of my chair, as I have a son who was born on April 21st who's name is Daniel in the year 1987, which is another year that is very significant in the "awakening" process, but that is just a drop in my proverbial "Bucket" of "coincidences", there is soooooooooooo much more!

Sorry for rambling there, but I am a very passionate person, and I was very happy to see this thread "revived". it is getting late here,so I will say goodnight, and I will keep checking in.

I send you all my heart full of LOVE, in hopes that some of you will "feel" that LOVE, as an act of kindness and admiration for who you are...Beautiful, LOVING Beings of LOVE and LIGHT!!!!

Blessings to all!!!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Oh! Yes! Those Sacred Light Codes are here as evidence that all was planned in advance! They become so meaningful when looking back!  ;)

Did anybody notice what DCM was reading towards the end of the documentary?
If you go to circa.0:15 on the video below, you will hear DCM reading the Bible and more specifically PSalm 27:11 to 27:14

You are absolutely RIGHT!! He is reading Psalm 27 starting with 11 verse :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@mjjf4ever777 I know what you're saying but I'm telling you, if MJ is dead I'm so HATING everything and everyone, I'm so hating the world moving on without him. I just can not stand this thought :cry:.

In the meantime I try to explain all these mind blowing number coincidences. I am thinking about how judge Pastor gave the verdict to Ms. Benson exactly when the clock on the CNN video  turned 1:17, not a secont earlier. How can this be /scream/ :'( ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And I always look back at Jackie's tweet from 2/16/11 (SLC2711), this was amazingly insightful! ;) We have 117 and also "The Eagle". The Eagle, as a bird of prey, often represents Justice. The 32 stars seal we saw on the TV still during the DCM trial, portrays the Roman Goddess of war, Minerva; she is often associated with a bird of prey.

@JackieJackson5
Jackie Jackson
Really enjoyed the film #TheEagle! It's about a Roman Legion that mysteriously disappeared in 117 AD Britain. Had me at the edge of my seat
16 Feb via TweetDeck Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And what about DCM's Spiritual Revelation on 7/15/2009!
"The Holy spirit came to me, he lifted me out of that hole of darkness, he brought me to LIGHT, he saved me, he protected me..."
Reference:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On this very same day the Holy Spirit also released the Pepsi Accident tape (1/27/1984)!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
And I always look back at Jackie's tweet from 2/16/11 (SLC2711), this was amazingly insightful! ;) We have 117 and also "The Eagle". The Eagle, as a bird of prey, often represents Justice. The 32 stars seal we saw on the TV still during the DCM trial, portrays the Roman Goddess of war, Minerva; she is often associated with a bird of prey.

@JackieJackson5
Jackie Jackson
Really enjoyed the film #TheEagle! It's about a Roman Legion that mysteriously disappeared in 117 AD Britain. Had me at the edge of my seat
16 Feb via TweetDeck Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

"The Holy spirit came to me, he lifted me out of that hole of darkness, he brought me to LIGHT, he saved me, he protected me..."
Reference:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On this very same day the Holy Spirit also released the Pepsi Accident tape (1/27/1984)!

With L.O.V.E

You TRG are AMAZING yes TMZ did publish the pepsi accident on 07/15.
Does this mean anything or it is just a coincidence suspicious//?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

TheRunningGirl
Reference:http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/dr-conrad-murray-documentary-part-3/

This really is an amazing connection! 
I've talked before about the similarity of MJ's head on fire in the Pepsi ad, and how it looked like the day of Pentecost when the believers each had tongues of fire on their heads.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These words of CM's about the Holy Spirit, and MJ's release of the Pepsi fire on the same day, connects the 2 in my mind.

I know this thread is an old one, but I wonder if there might be new things to find, since the SLC were discussed before Front came along on June 1, 2011, with some of his numbers.
Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 11:12:54 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

LOVE THOSE CONNECTIONS!

Thanks for resurrecting this thread MJonMind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes! Thankyou for the RESURRECTION, @MJonmind!

"1's" and "7's" are following me EVERYWHERE, and in particular "117." L(3) I(9) G(7) H(8) T(2) = 29/11 (2+9=11); B(2) E(5)... "LIGHT BE" (sounds like Yoda-speak!)... "BE LIGHT."

Above based on the SLC code of the letters of the alphabet corresponding to numbers 1 though 9 and then repeating.

love~
mjintrigue2012

Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 04:33:17 PM by mjintrigue2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why does my "H = 8" above come out like that MIB guy? :))))))
Seriously!

love~
mjintrigue2012
Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 04:32:28 PM by mjintrigue2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey! Thank You MJonmind for this return to the sacred Light Codes!

"Michael" said the 4 SLC's of our TIMe were 117/711/171/77

FRONT joined the forum on 06/01/2011 at 07:56:28 PT. The date translates to 6+1+2/11 = 9/11 and we know that 9/11=7/11-->711 (See how to calculate SLC's on the First page of this thread) and the time simply converts to 7:11:1 --> 7111. This is a Good start!  :th_bravo:

Then FRONT name gives the Light code F=6 + R=9 + O=6 + N=5 + T=2 = 28 Light Code: 28/10
TII Premiered on the 10/28/2009 Maybe a coincidence!

Then Front loves saying "It matters not". This is an extract from Front's post 129, posted on june 17, 2012:

To reiterate---do you believe/trust Front? yes? no? well, guess what? it matters not! do you believe/trust in the Easter Bunny? it matters not! Do you believe/trust MJ? ah…there ya go.
"It matters not" is often a reference to William Henley's Poem Invictus (INVINCIBLE in English):
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
Michael's Invincible album is 77:07 minutes or 1:17:07 long. Again you see SLC 77 or 117 clearly in there.

For the record Invictus is also a 2009 film about Nelson Mandela with Morgan FREEman in the role of Nelson Mandela. Here is the Trailer for the film, listen carefully @ 2:02 "This is it, This is our destiny"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlZTzsC8e4g[/youtube]

With Love
TheRunningGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@TheRunningGirl : wow!! excellent work!!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Adi

I've always loved these connections with the SLC's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Could someone Summerize the relevence of the sacred light codes with Michael and the hoax? I know it's been there ealier in this thread, but there is so much there and I actually got confused with all the refferences and qoutes but still couldn't find the defined answer to what will be acheived in it.

Is there a message? is it pointing to new places to read up on him to better understand? what is the purpose of it?

From everything I've read I got the understanding the these codes are just naturally put there, not deliberately, like if someone looks at the clock and they always seem to see 11:11 or another of the numbers, that it becomes a rather repeating occurance in their life  that it has a significant meaning to the way things are going to change. If they are deliberately put into place, what does that mean? I'm just finding it hard to understand it and from the first 2 pages, of this I couldn't comprehend it. my thinking level is always out side the box so the simplicity of things are often difficult for me to comprehend, that or I'm so out of whack with socializing that I can't string it together.
I feel embarraced even asking this because it seems I'm the only one who can not understand it's significance to this specifically.

I understand the way of getting the numbers, I understand what the significance of the numbers are when it concerns everything out side of the hoax, but I can't connect the dots to it's actual ongoing significance here. I feel like I'm missing a key to it all.

:confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

MJonmind

Leilani81, maybe some others might answer differently, but for me, I think that when this thread opened  there was a suspicion that the Michael answering people's questions on this site-- Riding The Beast, was our Michael.  The RTB Michael used the same numbers as the hoax did, and the Baha'i faith officially tries to tie all religions into one, and in that sense connects to all the signs of major religions that were displayed at MJ's memorial.  This Michael emphasized Michael the Archangel, which TS/ The Sign also do.  The RTB Michael is obviously a devout follower of the Baha'i faith, but we have absolutely no prior hint that our Michael had ever taken an interest in Baha'ism. They are really just another religion because they devoutly follow these 9 manifestations , the most important one which the most recent (see below).  This RTB site had just randomly been found by some of our hoax forum members.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Therefore this thread presents somewhat of a mystery, and challenge--is it coincidental the numbers are the same, and this Michael sounds a little like ours?  For myself, I still cannot say either a firm yes or no. 

This is my post from July 20, 2011

One thing kinda makes me think this is not our Michael.  He mentions the date 1863 like a devout follower for this Mirza Husayn Ali, and I have my doubts that MJ would believe this guy is THE important guy to follow. JMO But what do I know. There are clear connections that the thread starters have found, but with all these weird things, it leaves me more confused that ever. :?   

by Michael
The spiritual light code 1611 is a Divine Reference to May 2, 1611 the day the KJV of the Holy Bible was completed. This is also a Divine Reference to May 2, 1863 the year the Ninth Manifestation of God, Michael announced His Manifestation to the world, it is also when a stone on Machu Picchu shaped like the southern cross constellation points to the top red planet on May 2 of every year.
The number 77 is a spiritual light code which is derived from the light code 11 as in 11x7=77 (117). God's Great Archangel Michael scared light code is 117. And God Said Let There be Light, the sacred light code is 117. The word Transformation 66 and Change 11 total 77. Believe = 33, Michael = 33 and light = 11 which total 77. I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about Michael sent by God which most of humanity ignored while he was on this earth, but his teachings will prevail and bring the oneness of humanity through love and unity. It is up to you to seek the truth.

from the Christian site I quoted on the previous page--sorry I forgot to give the link

The Baha'I Faith's earliest forerunner was Sayid Ali Muhammad who on May 23, 1844 declared himself the Bab ("Gate"), the 8th manifestation of God and first since Muhammad. Implicit to that statement was the denial of Muhammad as the last and greatest prophet and a denial together of the unique authority of the Koran. Islam did not take kindly to such thoughts. The Bab and his followers, called Babis, saw heavy persecution and were part of great bloodshed before the Bab was executed as a political prisoner just six years later in Tabríz, Ádhirbáyján, July 9th 1850. But before he died, the Bab spoke of a coming prophet, referred to as "He whom God will Manifest." On April 22, 1863 Mirza Husayn Ali, one of his followers, declared himself the fulfillment of that prophecy and the latest manifestation of God. He donned the title Baha'u'llah ("glory of God"). The Bab was therefore viewed as a "John the Baptist" type of forerunner leading up to Baha'u'llah who is the more significant manifestation for this age. His followers are called Baha’is.
Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 12:06:06 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions