GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I don't think that "Michael" reads this forum.
Except of the numbers talk and the Archangel Michael talk - I don't see another similarities with MJ story.

Yet its' somehow thrilling to see him posting comments there and signing Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Gina:

The 9th Manifestation of God is Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Baha’i faith (See @Mjonmind’s earlier post for further reference to the Baha’i Faith).

For the Baha’is, Michael the Archangel is Bahá'u'lláh, and “Michael” (From RTB) refers to the Book of Daniel in his post to yourself to show that the 9th Manifestation of God was written in the Bible and was called Michael.  Bahá'u'lláh was born in Persia.

In the Book of Revelations John sees Michael the Archangel doing battle with the ‘Dragon’ and his angels.  Michael the Archangel and his angels (messengers) defeat the ‘Dragon’ and his ‘angels’ and the ‘Dragon’ and his angels are cast out of Heaven … for Baha'is, Michael the Archangel is Baha'u'llah; who casts the ‘Dragon’ (Gnosticism) out of ‘Heaven’ (the ‘high places’ of power and authority on earth).

Baha'u'llah is Michael the Archangel.  The Baha'is are His Heavenly Army.  The ‘Forces of Darkness’ have already been identified.  They will use lies to try to turn the religious masses (Muslim/Christian/Hindu/etc.) against the Army of Light.  They will try to get the Muslims to fight the Christians and the Jews, and the Christians against the Jews, and the Jews against the Christians and the Muslims, and the Muslims against the Hindus, and the Hindus against the Muslims and Christians, and all of them against the Baha'is.  They will have successes!  They will win many battles!  Many Baha'is will die at the hands of people who think they are doing God a service by killing Baha'is (this is already happening in Iran and other places)!  The Baha'is will not fight back; at least not with conventional weapons. Their only weapon will be TRUTH.  The Baha'is will suffer greatly, but the final victory will be with the Army of Light.

The Spirit of Antichrist is much more frightening than some World Dictator who stamps everyone with ‘666’!  The Spirit of Antichrist is not one man, but thus cannot be killed.  The Spirit of Antichrist can only be ‘bound’, and the Mission of Baha'u'llah is to bind this spirit and cast it from the earth.  Only then will true World Peace and the Justice of God be firmly established.
Reference:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The 9 pointed star is the symbol of the Baha’i Faith (Different standards are used):

Significance of Number 9:

When the Bab laid the foundations for the faith, he put particular emphasis on the number 19. The Arabic alphabet has an intrinsic numeral value for each letter.  The value for the word wahid, meaning ‘God the One’, is nineteen.  Baha'u'llah, however, preferred to use the numerical value of baha, meaning ‘glory’ and referencing his own adopted name (baha'u'llah means ‘glory of God’), which is nine.

The number nine is also significant for several other reasons:

Nine is the number of years between the Bab's declaration of his divine message and Baha'u'llah’s revelation that he was the manifestation of God predicted by the Bab.

Being the largest single digit number, nine is considered a symbol for completeness and wholeness. Baha'is consider Baha'u'llah's arrival to be the completion of prophesies from previous religions and their faith and their religion to represent a more complete understanding of God's nature and message.

Shoghi Effendi states that the symbol can also represent ‘the nine great world religions of which we have any definite historical knowledge, including the Babi and Baha'i Revelations.  Another version of the nine-pointed star places a symbol of each of those religions at each of the nine points:  Baha'i, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism, Shinto, and Sikhism.
Reference:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Nine Pointed Star appeared twice at Michael’s memorial on 7/7/2009 (SLC: 7711):

[youtube:rvl2uhfn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09fq-J9Uo-M[/youtube:rvl2uhfn]

“We Are the World” was sung as the final song at the Michael Jackson Memorial July 7th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles which may have had a viewing audience well over 1.5  billion
Behind the singers on stage was displayed the various religious symbols of the world’s major faiths, including the Nine Pointed Star associated with the Baha’i Faith.” The nine-pointed star shows at 1:42.

The Nine Pointed Star also shows at 00:12 as seen in this frame attached… it grows out of the Star of David.

Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Are there any reasons to believe that “Michael”s beliefs are that far apart from Michael’s?

With L.O.V.E. ~
mjintrigue2012 and TheRunningGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think it is very important to keep an open mind about things related to Religion & Spirituality.  For instance, I personally think MJ's Spirituality reminded me of the Native American's here in the Americas.  The African Zulu Shaman's belief is that "in the beginning", All Humans were spiritually ONE.  And it's all relative to Native beliefs.  I've always been Spiritual.

Man made religions to separate people, and just like man wrote the Bible for the same reason.  And we know what's going on now.  Many evil doers are hurrying up the end times based on things written in the Bible.

I don't have a problem with anyone's religion or belief.  But, I think it's important sometimes to give both/different sides, because there are those things and the TRUTH.  Although, my truth may not be yours and so on.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

P.S.  This may be the wrong thread to ask this, but can anyone post a direct link from MJ praising Lady Gaga?  I didn't think so.  Again just more Hearsay. I think that he would "slit his wrist', before he'd let his mother watch that child's videos and especially the one of her masturbating.  She is a tool used by the Illuminati to corrupt as many young people's minds as possible.  

They want the young ones to devalue their lives.  Like I think Mjonmind posted before, "they treat us like human trash cans", and they want the young ones to continue to be treated thus, and think of themselves that a way.  That's why they have been dumbing down education in this country for decades.  And they have outsourced all of the jobs.  And they have enacted legislation that won't allow college debt to be written off like all other kinds of debt, but guess what, our youngsters can go to university, spend up to and over $100K, and then graduate to no jobs.  

That is what many of them and Egypt were protesting.  The fact that they were highly educated, but can't find suitable employment, and especially to fit their level of education.  It is systematically happening all over the world.  It's a scam.

These folks don't want us to be Spiritual, Religious or believe that there is a God.  Notice how they are cracking down on anything Christian.  It is almost against the law to worship thus any longer.  They are about ushering in this New Age stuff.  IMO, if one has to be taught a Religion these days for their (fill in the blanks growth), then they were never Spiritual in the first place.

These are my opinions, and I'm sticking with them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

We strongly do see the symbols of all the faiths and the 9 pointed star of Baha'ism at the Memorial service viewed by about 1.5 billion worldwide. Now "if" Michael has changed from JWism to that faith, and is promoting it through this hoax in various suble ways, then surely his family is aware of it and his beliefs. His mother Katherine and REbbie still clearly staying JW, and Jermaine proudly and vocally a Muslim, you would think would have a problem getting involved with something they didn't agree with, seems to me. Elizabeth is clearly into Kabbalah and Judaism and yet she clearly supports him. Not saying it is for sure that this "Michael" is our Michael, but there are definate dots to connect and TheRunningGIrl and mjintrigue2012 are hopefully going to find more.

MJ is all about cryptic talk, layers, diversions, saying things not quite true to not be too obvious like a disguise. TS says he is not MJ, yet exhibits many signs that he is. This "Michael" says he is not the 9th manifestation yet clearly acts as though he is the source of the information unique to him. ALSo if he is the same person as BACK, well BACK clearly states about MJ in third person that he is on the level of Jesus CHrist as far as an a significant appearance or purpose on earth by GOD, which is similar to being a "manifestation" kind of lingo.

If this is our MJ, could this character also be giving the hard line about believing in SLC or you will be lost almost in a sense of entertainment, or do you think he is really serious in the same sense as fire and hell and brimstone preachers are. AFTer all MJ is the best of the best entertainers, who wanted his life to be "The GREATest SHow on EARth". He certainly took JWism seriously in going door to door for many years, but totally lived his life the way he wanted to, so it's hard to take this Michael's ultimatums seriously. Your thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mjonmind, I don't think MJ identifies with any specific religion. I think he knows them all. I think he understands what they all stand for and represents, and he respects the ones that truly love God regardless of their affiliation. I think he is very spiritual, and I think he understands African Cosmology. Once someone understands their roots and the beginning, or at least what they perceive to be the beginning, and then everything else falls into place.

I think MJ believes strongly in his God the creator. That ain't gone change. He knows and loves Him. That's enough for him by this point. Man/woman doesn’t need any other man/woman to get them to believe in a darn thing, or fear man/woman. It is up to each of us as an individual whether or not we believe in and fear God. By this point, to each its own. But yes, MJ definitely knows that TPsTB doesn't want us to believe that THERE IS EVEN A GOD. PERIOD!

In O-BEE's song, WBSS - he raps, "Time to raise the level. Come on y'all. Never I praise the Devil. Hell nah." No one can convince me that that entire song wasn't MJ's words. Sorry. Let's just agree to disagree on that. I think that MJ wants the world to know that some were trying to pressure him into praising/worshiping the Devil, and he wasn't having it.

Next verse = "We're right here. They can't SHAKE us down. We comin', we comin to break 'em down." Again, believe whatever as it pertains to the entire song, but I know in my heart, mind and soul that those are MJ's words and Omer was singing for his daddy. So......., MJ is saying that he is tired of BEINGS trying to shake him down for money and for his Beliefs. Ain't gonna happen. He is being protected big time, finally.

I think he is just living his life w/lots of love in it. I believe he and Diana may finally be together. That's another one of my beliefs that no one is going to shake. I'm not saying that they live together 24/7. I'm just saying that he may have finally committed to her and vice versa, and that is why he has symbolically left his children to her in his symbolic will. Who knows though, if they have tied the knot, then she is supposed to be the next in line. MJ may have asked for his mother's help just for this hoax. When they asked Ross, Diana's son, if he would like it if MJ's children became his siblings, he answered, "They already are." Say What?

So if MJ and Diana are together, then more power to them and God please continue to bless them, because MJ deserves to be happy finally. He has loved her all of his life. God is Love. God is Good. Good for MJ to have Love/God all the way around and in so many ways. I think he is happy.

This is for another thread, but he is cleaning house, sort of speak.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Peacock7

Thank you for your comments.
Here is a link to a post about an Interview where Travis Payne discusses Michael and Lady Gaga.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Thankyou for your thoughts and comments @Mjonmind.

These two messages from “Michael”, posted on the Riding The Beast website on 3/01/11 and  3/28/11, summarise well what his spiritual message is ultimately about -12/21/12. The major points are:
- There is ONE God and all main religions talk about the same GOD and about “THIS” time;
- The Mayan calendar, and Hopi & Inca (5th Sun) Prophecies lead to 2012;
- 12/21/12 (Baktune 13.0.0.0.0) is about opening the “gateway to the heart”. It is the end of times, the time for “Purification and Oneness” for the whole of Humanity.  It is the time when “Love and Unity” bring “Peace on Earth”, whether Humanity is ready for it or not.

by Anonymous - 3/28/11 8:37 AM
Except from ‘THESE DAYS BE SHORTENED’

We presently live in the days of ‘The End of Times’ and ‘The End of Days.’  As this time in human history approaches we will experience many great changes on our mother the earth. Changes that we are not use to seeing on a yearly basis.  All Holy Scriptures, prophecies speak about this time but most do not wish to see or hear the messages as it plays out physically upon the earth.  There are three reasons for this:

Stage One:  In the distant past God is real to Humanity.  God is intimate. God's spirit is among people in every walk of life.  It is a living faith.

Stage two:  Culture now becomes more important than God to humanity.  Theology takes over the conduct of the Faith.  There is an intellectual acceptance rather than a deep inner conviction of truth.  The pilgrims and the holy people are pushed aside and are replased by artisans and adventures who spend their time in search of beauty and romance rather than spiritual truth.

Stage Three:  In this stage, material power and physical pleasures become the determining factor, neither God nor culture dominate any longer.  Of the once live and active religion only the outward form remains.  The faith and teachings of the Messenger have crystallized as do the blood vessels of an old man.  Religion then falls behind the times.  It cannot understand nor interpret what is happening in the world.  It lives in its past and, for this reason, appeals only to the old and conservative in humanity.  The highways once frequented by pilgrims and artisans are now frequented by tourists who neither contemplate nor seek beauty, but crave only pleasure and gratification of the outward senses.

Certainly humanity has reached, and is immersed in, stage number three.  No wonder religion has been abandoned.  Humanity attend their churches, synagogues, mosques or temples as a social convention with an unbelieving heart.

Humanity is spiritually asleep and is presently heading for a head on collision with unimaginable destruction.  It is in the holy scriptures as to our fate for forgetting and not believing in God and God's religion.  Like a drunken driver on a freeway ready for an accident to happen.

Many have become fascinated with the Mayan calendar and the date 12/21/12.  To understand this date one needs to understand the spirituality of the Indigenous Peoples from Turtle Island and match this with the holy scriptures from the east or middle east.  The date 13.0.0.0.0 is about opening the gateway to the heart which is stage one, full circle.  Purification and oneness of humanity globally.  This according to God's Divine Messengers is inevitable.

With respect to sacred light codes the Eastern calendar is 12/21/12 is a 9.  In the western Mayan calendar it is Baktune 13.0.0.0.0.  This gives you the spiritual light code 9x13 = 117.  The word East is 9 as in the nine pointed star.  The word West is 13 as in the Inca Chicana.  Combined they come out to 117.

Michael

RE: There is One Religion,
by Anonymous - 3/01/11 8:32 AM

Good entry.  To me this is known as SPIRITUAL RECONCILIATION which brings about the oneness of God's Manifestations and Religions of the world.  Without each individual, family, community and the global community having a willingness to transform and change their ways Peace On Earth is impossible.

For the Mayan, 13.0.0.0.0 ( 12/21/12) represents the era in which the ‘doorway into the heart of creation opens.’  This is the real meaning of 333/9 in the western hemisphere whereas the meaning of 333/9 from the eastern hemisphere means ‘the light always comes from the east and is replaced by the illumination of the west.’  When you put love and unity together from the heart this is the doorway to PEACE ON EARTH.  This is inevitable for it is God's Plan for all of humanity and the universe By choice or by Divine Intervention.

Take Care

Michael

Whilst “Michael” may not be Michael Jackson, we have previously discussed some similarities with Back, and we have also discussed how the SLCs directly relate to Dodo and the “Hoax”, and we have also revealed the code behind TS’s “lost numbers.” (Refer to earlier posts).

Donte Jackson has also recently opened a tumblr account, the theme of which seems to be “Let there be Light” (his first post on site, page 3).  There, Donte shows many interesting pictures that illustrate the spiritual meaning of the phrase “Let there be Light”. Many of the faiths and beliefs discussed by “Michael” are there.

The 4 light codes (117,711,171 and 77) are for ever present in the “Hoax”:
- 171 Potential jurors (SLC 171);
- The trial is scheduled to start on 5/9/2011 (5+9+2/11=1611 SLC 711)

But there are other very important SLCs, here are 2 examples:
SLC22

- 5/22/2011 is the count down clock end date You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- 4/22/2011was EARTH Day,
- 2/27/11 (22711) was the 83rd (8+3=11) Academy Awards, where children from PS 22 sang “Over the Rainbow” during the Wizard of Oz-themed finale.  
-TMZ filed Liz Taylor’s death under 3/22/2011.  The link below clearly shows 2011/03/22. Dame Elizabeth Taylor’s “official” date of death is 3/23/2011 (at 01:28 AM PST).

RE: 622 922
by Anonymous - 2/12/11 3:20 AM

The age we are entering symbolically is 44 which is made up of 22+22=44.  The existing president of USA is the 44th president.  Global incidents such as this usually have a light code message. The Tree of life is very important for one to prepare themselves for the great changes that will occur between 22 and 22.

Michael

SLC 227
- If you are interested, you may want to do 2 quick searches on TMZ for 227 and Pi (Pi is the ratio of a circle's area to the square of its radius and is often approximated to the ratio 22/7) -- SLC 227 is a VERY interesting code! ;)
- Coincidentally, Liz Taylor’s birthday is 2/27/1932.  
- The Academy awards were held on the 2/27/2011.  Celine Dion sang SMILE at the awards ceremony.  Jermaine sang SMILE at the Memorial on 7/7/2009 -- 601 days or 1 year 7 months and 21 days previously.

In conclusion, we can say that SLCs are of definite relevance to the Hoax and demonstrate that the majority of the “Hoax” events have been meticulously planned.  Some of the codes are also used to symbolise some events and allow to make the connection between an article from, for example, TMZ, and then to something much more significant with a direct connection to Michael.  The SLCs have been brilliantly thought through and find confirmation in the scriptures.  There is no doubting that “Michael”s comments are based on a wealth of knowledge.

And finally, to answer your question, @Mjonmind, we believe that 2012 matters to Michael AND “Michael”, whether they are one in the SAME OR NOT, and He/They want(s) to send a message.  The message is that unless we (individuals/society) change our ways quickly, we are facing significant issues.  “Seeing the light” is about raising our consciousness to reconnect with God and to be once again one WITH God.  LIGHT MAN is a messiah (redeemer figure) and is the one who BRINGS the MESSAGE.

With L.O.V.E

mjintrigue2012 & TheRunningGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hear you, but Mr. Payne does not speak for MJ. You seem to be trying to prove what?  That MJ approves of and admires Lady Gaga?  That would definitely be open to debate, and may haps, he is the only one that could answer that and no one else to include Mr. Payne.  

Again, I reiterate that I don't think MJ would want his mother to watch her videos.  Unless I hear it from MJ's mouth and/or he and her get together when he gets back, I'm not buying it.  Granted MJ seems to be the type that like I mentioned before, and I see that Donte quoted something similar, that tries to see the good in everyone.  The part and advice he gave about evil was just OUTSTANDING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "peacock7"
I hear you, but Mr. Payne does not speak for MJ. You seem to be trying to prove what?  That MJ approves of and admires Lady Gaga?  That would definitely be open to debate, and may haps, he is the only one that could answer that and no one else to include Mr. Payne.  

Again, I reiterate that I don't think MJ would want his mother to watch her videos.  Unless I hear it from MJ's mouth and/or he and her get together when he gets back, I'm not buying it.  Granted MJ seems to be the type that like I mentioned before, and I see that Donte quoted something similar, that tries to see the good in everyone.  The part and advice he gave about evil was just OUTSTANDING.

@peacock7 - Thank you for sharing your thoughts -- Much appreciated

Last time I checked, I was purely stating the FACT that Travis Payne talked about Michael being interested in "Collaborating" with Lady Gaga and I opened the "debate" on whether indeed, "Lady Gaga may  have been the type of person Michael would find INTERESTING whether or not, he fully shared her beliefs."

So to answer your question DIRECTLY, I have NO INTEREST in PROVING anything on this matter, neither will I pass any JUDGEMENTS on what is or is not acceptable to Katherine Jackson.
I am however interested in sharing FACTS and as a matter of fact Janet Jackson and Lady Gaga have publicly stated their RESPECT for each other:

Janet Jackson about Lady Gaga:

[youtube:5aoifogp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmfw6fsC5lE[/youtube:5aoifogp]

Lady Gaga about Janet Jackson:

[youtube:5aoifogp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSiHQZIIKFU&NR=1[/youtube:5aoifogp]

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

MJonmind

One thing kinda makes me think this is not our Michael.  He mentions the date 1863 like a devout follower for this Mirza Husayn Ali, and I have my doubts that MJ would believe this guy is THE important guy to follow. JMO But what do I know. There are clear connections that the thread starters have found, but with all these weird things, it leaves me more confused that ever. :?  ;)

by Michael
The spiritual light code 1611 is a Divine Reference to May 2, 1611 the day the KJV of the Holy Bible was completed. This is also a Divine Reference to May 2, 1863 the year the Ninth Manifestation of God, Michael announced His Manifestation to the world, it is also when a stone on Machu Picchu shaped like the southern cross constellation points to the top red planet on May 2 of every year.
The number 77 is a spiritual light code which is derived from the light code 11 as in 11x7=77 (117). God's Great Archangel Michael scared light code is 117. And God Said Let There be Light, the sacred light code is 117. The word Transformation 66 and Change 11 total 77. Believe = 33, Michael = 33 and light = 11 which total 77. I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about Michael sent by God which most of humanity ignored while he was on this earth, but his teachings will prevail and bring the oneness of humanity through love and unity. It is up to you to seek the truth.

from the Christian site I quoted on the previous page--sorry I forgot to give the link
The Baha'I Faith's earliest forerunner was Sayid Ali Muhammad who on May 23, 1844 declared himself the Bab ("Gate"), the 8th manifestation of God and first since Muhammad. Implicit to that statement was the denial of Muhammad as the last and greatest prophet and a denial together of the unique authority of the Koran. Islam did not take kindly to such thoughts. The Bab and his followers, called Babis, saw heavy persecution and were part of great bloodshed before the Bab was executed as a political prisoner just six years later in Tabríz, Ádhirbáyján, July 9th 1850. But before he died, the Bab spoke of a coming prophet, referred to as "He whom God will Manifest." On April 22, 1863 Mirza Husayn Ali, one of his followers, declared himself the fulfillment of that prophecy and the latest manifestation of God. He donned the title Baha'u'llah ("glory of God"). The Bab was therefore viewed as a "John the Baptist" type of forerunner leading up to Baha'u'llah who is the more significant manifestation for this age. His followers are called Baha’is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just curious but is anyone else seeing 117 or some variation of it (117/711/171/77) a lot lately?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
yeah I see combinations of it all the time on the receiver. It's scary  :shock:.

Now that you bumped this thread I remember Michael from ridignthebeast took a special interest in 117, which is the date the verdict was published, and also the hour when it was readed  :shock:.

:'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah I see combinations of it all the time on the receiver. It's scary  :shock:.

Now that you bumped this thread I remember Michael from ridignthebeast took a special interest in 117, which is the date the verdict was published, and also the hour when it was readed  :shock:.

also, murray's sentencing.. 29/11 .... 9-2=7  711
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

also, murray's sentencing.. 29/11 .... 9-2=7  711

yes yes I forgot about this.
It is scary , really

errrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh! Yes! Those Sacred Light Codes are here as evidence that all was planned in advance! They become so meaningful when looking back!  ;)

Did anybody notice what DCM was reading towards the end of the documentary?
If you go to circa.0:15 on the video below, you will hear DCM reading the Bible and more specifically PSalm 27:11 to 27:14

Recently Dmovie27 (Also known as TMP: The MicHEAL Project) tweeted:

Dmovie27 Doug
2 + 7 = 9. 27 = (1+1) 7. 2 7's = 14.
22 hours ago Favorite Reply

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt