It was on one of our MANY journeys, with the goal of hopefully unveiling some of the MYSTERY surrounding Michael’s “death”, that we discovered, over half a year ago, the spiritual numerology site called “Riding the Beast” ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ). One of the regular posters to that site, “Michael” (Disclaimer: We DO NOT KNOW who “Michael” is and whether “Michael” has any association with the “hoax”), was noted to have a very innovative and interesting perspective on SACRED LIGHT CODES.  The concept of SACRED LIGHT CODES has been developed by “Michael” and is the product of “Michael”s own knowledge.

This post will look at what the SACRED LIGHT CODES are, how to calculate them and their SIGNIFICANCE in the context of Michael’s HOAX.

All Quotes Below, unless otherwise specified are extract from “Michael” comments on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1. Simple Definition of SACRED LIGHT CODES

In simple terms, the SACRED LIGHT CODES are messages from GOD that are sent to us as numbers or symbols (dates/words) that can easily be converted to numbers.  Depending upon where we are on a spiritual journey, we will see those numbers in a different “light” and act upon them in a different way.

Some relevant quotes from “Michael”:

Some choose to see numbers at the basic level (materialism) and some choose to see numbers as sacred light codes (Spiritual).

That sacred spiritual light codes is not numerology nor is it math but a sacred method of understanding the harmonic meanings of the symbols we call numbers. Numbers are both physical and spiritual. When one gets a physical message by way of a number one then needs to seek the spiritual meaning and this is not an easy task but one must start somewhere.

2. The Spirituality behind SACRED LIGHT CODES

All of God’s Creation is connected: The sacred divine principle of Oneness.

All of God's Creation is connected. Creation is from one source and is made of light. Light at this level of God's Creation is dense light and as you proceed up the TREE OF LIFE the light becomes more luminous, but again it is the same light. There is only one Creator, One Creation and One human race.
We have different cultures. When shared properly the walls come down and peace on earth. There is a generation coming in the coming century of light, who will embrace the sacred divine principle of oneness. When this happens the world you see today is but a dim light in comparison. You can stop wondering about the sacred harmonies of the symbolic language of numbers by beginning to open oneself to the sacred knowledge of God Our Creator.

Mohammad was/is an avatar (or an enlightened Being), a Divine Spark of the Creator, called a Lord of Light, just as Yeshua (Jesus), Buddha, Rama, Lao-Tzu, Confucius, Abraham and Moses were, and
as are all the other great Wayshowers of the past, masculine and
feminine, who came to bring the wisdom of the Creator to various races
and cultures. They came bearing more of their God Essence than the
masses carry within their incarnated Soul-Self. The amount of God
Essence each soul embodies depends on their God Self or I AM Presence,
and the mission they have accepted before incarnating on Earth during a
particular era. They came to Earth with a message from our
Father/Mother God that was appropriate for the times, and they leave
their loving aura/Essence in the higher planes of consciousness so that
they are always available to humanity. Much of the teachings of the
Great Beings of Light have been distorted, for the primary message they
all conveyed was that we all are Divine Facets of the Supreme Creator,
under the direction of our Father/Mother God of this universe. Their
message was/is love of Self and love of all creation; that you all are
here on Earth as extensions / representatives of our Father/Mother God
as cocreators in the realm of physicality.

Numbers and language go together to assist us to acquire sacred knowledge.

Most people probably 99% of the population do not understand the importance and harmony of sacred numbers. God is the ultimate master architect of all of Creation. This is really putting it in layman terms. You nor I or anyone else really knows God. If we did we would know all of Creation and we simply don't. Numbers come from God and no other source. Numbers and language are symbols that can assist one to begin to understand the true nature of God. Numbers and language go together to assist us to acquire sacred knowledge. The book Song of Songs is a book to obtain sacred knowledge. If I understand this correctly Song of Songs is related to the mystical tradition which the Jewish People called Kabbalah (TREE OF LIFE). Some religions think that Kabbalah is the work of the devil. I assure you it is not. Kabbalah is referenced in the Holy Bible = 9/9/9 a number of times. One of those references is Revelations 2:7 = 9. The number 27 comes from 117=27=9. It states.......... to him that overcometh I will give to eat of the TREE OF LIFE, which in the midst of the paradise of God. Because the Holy Bible is based in Jewish tradition so would the Tree of life ( Kabbalah). Kabbalah from a deep mystical way attempts to symbolically explain the unexplainable the relationship between humanity and God. Since the TREE OF LIFE is in the midst of God's paradise one needs to  know the real truth behind the words of the Holy Bible.

Seeing numbers through mathematics is the first phase of which a person is exposed to numbers. Some are brilliant but stop there and remain spiritually asleep. On the other hand Pythagorus the great mathematician was also a mystic and scientist. He believed that religious and scientific views were in his opinion inseparable and interconnected. He therefore was in the process of becoming enlightened regarding sacred spiritual light codes which I refer to as the codes of today. He studied on Mt Carmel in the area in which Y'shua lived and where the 9th Manifestations of God's tomb and shrine is. The 8th Manifestation of God's tomb and shrine is actually on Mt Carmel. To think that mathematical brilliance is enlightening one remains asleep spiritually because one is not prepared to connect religion and science together.

False religious teaching has inflicted great pain to all humanity, we need to get back to the true nature of God.

Religion has impacted the human race negatively because of the actions of conservative so called religious leaders which have come and gone over the ages. They self interpreted the messages of All Nine Manifestations of God and in doing so inflicted great great pain and false teachings to all of humanity. The challenge today for every soul is to spiritually break through those negative experiences. People that cannot spiritually break through these false teachings turn to other things like, ascended masters, blue ray star beliefs, Aleister Crowley, occultism, false religious teachings, science and materialism, St Germain, other saints, the pope as a representative of god on earth etc, instead of learning about the truth from the 9 Manifestations of God. Why is this the case because of the hurt caused by false and hypercritical teachings and actions of so called enlightened religious leaders. This has caused people to turn their backs on the true teachings of all great religions of the world and the great representative's of God who founded all these great religions in the true nature of God. Time to heal and be one of the elect for the great transformation and changes presently being experienced by the entire human race at this time in out history. Make the spiritual journey happened in your life for the sake of all humanity. Time is short.

3. How to Calculate SACRED LIGHT CODES

Words and dates can easily be converted into SACRED LIGHT CODES (SLC).

Each letter is given a value from 1 to 9, starting with A=1 to I=9 then J=1 to R=9 and finally S=1 to Z=8.
The value of a word is calculated by adding the sum of its letters. The SLC is either the value of the word(s) over the sum of the value or the ratio of the Value of its vowels and consonants.  Numbers including 11 or any of its multiple cannot be reduced any further.

Examples:

AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT = 117 (Sum of the words)
LOVE = 11/7  (Vowels value/Consonants Value)
BE LIGHT = 7 + 29/11 = 711
MICHAEL = 33 (Sum of the letters)
GOD’S GREAT ARCHANGEL MICHAEL = 117 (Sum of the words)

Dates codes can be made either from the whole date number or the short date number. September is month 7 in the Gregorian calendar, 7 & 9 are interchangeable. 11, or multiples of 11,  cannot be further reduced.

Examples:

America was hit on 9/11/01 or 7/11/01 and attacked on Afghanistan on 10/7/01 (You see the light code 171).
London was hit on 7/7/01 (You see the light code 77)
Japan was hit on March 11, 2011 which is 1611 or 711.

4. The SACRED LIGHT CODES of our Time

117,171, 711, 77 are the SACRED LIGHT CODES of our times.

The source for the sacred light code 117 is from God. In the Holy Bible in Genesis it reads AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT = 117. Every thing comes from one source GOD. In the KJV of the Holy Bible Psalm 117 is the center chapter, number 595. Psalm = 71134 or 7117 combined 7117117. the other chapters 594 + 594 = 1188 or 1116 or 117.
The two verses of psalm 117, add to 33, which is the name Michael the 9th Manifestation of God.

With respect to sacred light codes the Eastern calendar is 12/21/12 is a 9. In the western Mayan calendar it is Baktune 13.0.0.0.0. This gives you the spiritual light code 9x13 = 117. The word East is 9 as in the nine pointed star. The word West is 13 as in the Inca Chicana. Combined they come out to 117.

Some recent events have confirmed the recurrence of those SACRED LIGHT CODES:

Rare King James Bible found in Wiltshire village church". The article described how a group a residents researching the history of St Laurence Church in Hilmarton, near Calne found one of the original KJV Bible printed in 1611.
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

The date of the present earthquake in Japan is March 11, 2011 which is 3/11/2011 which is 16011 which is 1611 the date the KJV was completed. This is the spiritual light code 711.

5. SACRED LIGHT CODES & Michael’s Hoax

Some of you may remember Jackie’s tweet on 2/16/11 (Can you see 1611 ---> SLC=711?). The Date of the Tweet is relevant as is the reference to “The Eagle” and 117AD.  
JackieJackson5 Jackie Jackson
Really enjoyed the film #TheEagle! It's about a Roman Legion that mysteriously disappeared in 117 AD Britain. Had me at the edge of my seat
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1611 (711) is a very important number for Michael’s hoax! Let’s analyze WHY!
The Dodo was born in 1611 and celebrated his birthday on the 3rd April 2011 (4/3/11 ---> SLC=711).  This was also Paris’ birthday and the day Mohamed Al Fayed unveiled the statue of Michael in front of Fulham Football Club.

But DO YOU KNOW that it was also EASTER Sunday on April 3, 1611, the first of only 13 Easter Sundays to date, since the adoption of the Gregorian Calendar, that have fallen on April 3rd.  You can check the date using the Easter date calculator below:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pentecost was on May 22, 1611.  Maybe the countdown clock at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has got a real meaning after all! The clock seems to be counting down to May 22, 2011!  Pentecost (Whitsunday) is an important celebration of “Light.”

05/22/11 (5+22/11 = 27/11 = 9/11 ⇔ 7/11) is also a LIGHT day (SLC = 711).

Let’s not forget TII and LIGHT MAN!  Michael wants us to see the LIGHT and WAKE UP before it is too late!

It is a WAKE-UP call to the WORLD!

With L.O.V.E

TheRunningGirl & mjintrigue2012
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

~Souza~

I mentioned "Michael" earlier in a post: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I also had a little chat with him, this is what he said about 7/7/11, which I thought was an interesting 'coincidence':

Michael,

Thank you for your reply. But do you think any of the dates I mentioned has some significance? I found out that 7/7/11 is 666 days after 9/9/09. Just thought that was an interesting coincidence.

Souza

Souza

When you add 666 + 999 = 1665/711

When you add 7/7/11 = 25/7

Your back to 7/7/11

Are you interested in the number 666 if so why?

Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is really interesting. Thanks for sharing this information. Could this be the reason why so many people are seeing 11:11?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

I thought this comment is interesting

God is always present and has never left. God is the Absolute Everything and the Absolute Nothing for God is God. A Manifestation of God is a servant of God. There were 9 Manifestations that have come and gone and each one has brought Holy Scripture to humanity as instructed to them by God. To stop at the teachings of the 6th Manifestation of God is to stop accepting the word of God. This has always been the test of ones willingness to progress spiritually. To know what is in store for humanity one needs to know the teachings of the 9th Manifestation of God. God's century of light will come upon all that live upon the earth as in the meek shall inherit the earth. Life will go on for those that hold Love (117) as their openness a shield of faith is not what its is all about. One does not have love and openness without the teachings of the 9th Manifestation of God. Because love and unity comes from the teachings of God Our Creator by way of his 9th Manifestation. Darkness is for those that do not have faith and love for the 9th Manifestation of God. The 9th Manifestation says SEEK YOUR OWN TRUTH.

Take Care

Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thanks so much TheRunningGirl for starting this thread. Souza introduced this "Michael" character to me, and now I hear he's been known for half a year to you and others? I don't know how I missed it.

(Also confirmed by others is that Psalm 117 is the middle chapter of the Bible. Wow!)

Michael
"The source for the sacred light code 117 is from God. In the Holy Bible in Genesis it reads AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT = 117. Every thing comes from one source GOD. In the KJV of the Holy Bible Psalm 117 is the center chapter, number 595. Psalm = 71134 or 7117 combined 7117117. the other chapters 594 + 594 = 1188 or 1116 or 117.
The two verses of psalm 117, add to 33, which is the name Michael the 9th Manifestation of God. "
So how many Michael's are there around who would dare to call themselves the 9th manifestation of God, after the likes of Yeshua and Mohammed? Hm... I can only think of one, but if there are two then one must not be it.

I find it interesting that in Daniel 12, there is only a reference to Michael as being the great PRINCE, and no other leader, Messiah or Christ is mentioned.
Daniel 12:1-4 (King James Version)
 1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Remember MJ said we have 4 years to get it right?   Three and a half years in reckoning time.
Daniel 12:7 (King James Version)
7And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
Could the power of the holy people be all the world exclusive religions?

And JW's believe that Michael was the pre-incarnate Jesus. So does he return to the Michael state after his 30 + 3 (years of ministry) on earth as a man. Are their names interchangeable? Different names for the same person?

Seems like there's a few princes.
Daniel 9:25  --- "Messiah the Prince" (Yeshua likely)
Daniel 10: "prince of the kingdom of Persia"
Daniel 10: "Michael, one of the chief princes". So he's one of several, but sounds like he's the last considering 12:1, and the strongest considering 10:21,
21But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.
and Revelation 12:7 where Michael fights the dragon and wins.

Because of having been born and raised strongly (3 years Bible college as well) in the orthodox Christian faith, and my recent 15 or so journey of faith in a bigger picture so to speak, I find all of this "Michael's" teaching very new, fascinating and definately very related to the whole basis for the MJ death hoax, with every bit of importance as the BACK postings.
Thanks again! I love this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thankyou @TheRunningGirl for your post, and to @looking4truth and @ MJonmind for your kind and insightful comments.  TheRunningGirl and I believe that understanding the spiritual side of the hoax is KEY to unlocking it's secrets and is KEY to getting to know "The Man that WE never knew."

Easter 4/03/1611 was the first Easter recorded after the Gregorian calendar (also known as the Christian calendar) was established (February 1582).
Reference:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The King James Version (KJV) of the Bible was first published 5/02/1611.  “Michael” states that 1611 is a very significant date and that the SLC 1611 is a divine reference to 5/02/1611:

The spiritual light code 1611 is a Divine Reference to May 2, 1611 the day the KJV of the Holy Bible was completed. This is also a Divine Reference to May 2, 1863 the year the Ninth Manifestation of God, Michael announced His Manifestation to the world, it is also when a stone on Machu Picchu shaped like the southern cross constellation points to the top red planet on May 2 of every year.

Pentecost 1611 was 05/22, exactly 21 days (inclusive) from 5/02/1611 (KJV Bible).  Pentecost commemorates “the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the disciples of Christ after the Resurrection.”
Reference:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am going to take a stab at translating the MYSTERIOUS numbers left behind by TS in Update #6, using "Michael's" SLC.  The numbers are:

27 - 2
19 - 23
27 - 30

I will consider the “differences” between the first 3 linked number sets:

27 - 2, difference of 25
19 - 23, difference of 4
27 - 30, difference of 3

I will keep “47” “free”, as I can see that 4 + 7 add up nicely to 11. 11 is SLC for “Light.”

25 = 2 + 5 = 7
       4 + 3 = 7
47 = 4 + 7 = 11

“Visually”, these numbers “add” to 7711.  7711 includes the 4 SLC of our times as defined by “Michael” -- 77, 711 117 and 171.  Note that "sandwiched" in between "25" and "47" is "4 and 3" ---> 7(4/03)11.

The most important and active light codes at this time are 117/171/711/77. America was hit on 9/11/01 or 7/11/01 and attacked (Afghanistan) on 10/7/01 again you see the light code 171. Japan was hit on March 11, 2011 which is 1611 or 711. The year 1611 is a very significant date . Time to investigate the truth. Try not to stay at being aware of numbers. Yes there is something going which is Transformation (66) and Change (11) which is 77. Spiritual belief has a lot to do with it.

Most people want to stay at the theory stage such as creepy, crazy, weird, strange, help, freaking out,etc. If someone gave you the answer would you believe. Probably not. Thats okay it just means you need to continue the search for your own truth.I will refer to this as the Garden of Search the symbolic phase of two important words TRANSFORMATION 66 and CHANGE 11 when added together gives you the number 77 which is 117 as in 7x11 = 77. You need to want to transform and change at this time in order to really understand what you are seeking. The number 117 is a sacred divine code for this time. What makes it special above all other numbers is that we are in a state of transformation and change all over the world. Transformation and change is inevitable science cannot explain it, time it, or measure it. Humanity will continue to look to science for answers but will only receive theories. Science cannot explain Divine Intervention because science is only a part of creation. Science cannot make something out of nothing only the Creator can. Science can only use the existing tools provided by the Creator (God). Turn to the Creator and you will begin to understand but to believe is another matter. You can choose to stay at weird, crazy or you can with the help of the Creator change and transform. In other words you need to wake up and see. Most people are spiritually asleep.

The number 77 is a spiritual light code which is derived from the light code 11 as in 11x7=77 (117). God's Great Archangel Michael scared light code is 117. And God Said Let There be Light, the sacred light code is 117. The word Transformation 66 and Change 11 total 77. Believe = 33, Michael = 33 and light = 11 which total 77. I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about Michael sent by God which most of humanity ignored while he was on this earth, but his teachings will prevail and bring the oneness of humanity through love and unity. It is up to you to seek the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"

The number 77 is a spiritual light code which is derived from the light code 11 as in 11x7=77 (117). God's Great Archangel Michael scared light code is 117. And God Said Let There be Light, the sacred light code is 117. The word Transformation 66 and Change 11 total 77. Believe = 33, Michael = 33 and light = 11 which total 77. I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about Michael sent by God which most of humanity ignored while he was on this earth, but his teachings will prevail and bring the oneness of humanity through love and unity. It is up to you to seek the truth.

Thanks so much for posting your information as well. This is blowing my mind. So many things are clicking in my head for why certain spiritual events have happened to me since June 25th. The numbers are lining up nicely. I am just really curious if this Michael posting this information has any relation to MJ and this hoax. It sure seems like it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

"Michael" -  "I have read the book Kabbalistic Universe."

- about "the 9th manifestation of God", and "the Baha'i faith" that he mentions:

Here's an article from a Christian perspective and critique, which is not necessarily fair, but oh well... (I'm uncertain where this "Michael" fits in his beliefs between Judaism and Baha'ism, and his own interpretation. And if he is the same as our Michael, how his JW background fits it as well.) I am interested in finding out what he truly believes about a whole lot of things.
Question: "What is the Baha'i faith?"

Answer: The Baha'i faith is one of the newer world religions stemming originally from Shi'ite Islam in Persia (modern day Iran). However, it has come to achieve a unique status of its own. The Baha'i faith has distinguished itself as a unique world religion because of its size (5 million members), its global scale (236 countries), its practical autonomy from its parent religion of Islam (there is little blurriness between the two), and for its doctrinal uniqueness being monotheistic yet inclusive.

The Baha'I Faith's earliest forerunner was Sayid Ali Muhammad who on May 23, 1844 declared himself the Bab ("Gate"), the 8th manifestation of God and first since Muhammad. Implicit to that statement was the denial of Muhammad as the last and greatest prophet and a denial together of the unique authority of the Koran. Islam did not take kindly to such thoughts. The Bab and his followers, called Babis, saw heavy persecution and were part of great bloodshed before the Bab was executed as a political prisoner just six years later in Tabríz, Ádhirbáyján, July 9th 1850. But before he died, the Bab spoke of a coming prophet, referred to as "He whom God will Manifest." On April 22, 1863 Mirza Husayn Ali, one of his followers, declared himself the fulfillment of that prophecy and the latest manifestation of God. He donned the title Baha'u'llah ("glory of God"). The Bab was therefore viewed as a "John the Baptist" type of forerunner leading up to Baha'u'llah who is the more significant manifestation for this age. His followers are called Baha’is. The uniqueness of this budding Baha'i faith, as it has come to be called, becomes clear in the Baha'u'llah's declarations. Not only did he claim to be the latest prophet foreseen in Shi'ite Islam, and not only did he claim to be a manifestation of God, but he claimed to be the 2nd coming of Christ, the promised Holy Spirit, the Day of God, the Maiytrea (Buddhism), and the Krishna (Hinduism). A kind of inclusivism is apparent from the early stages of the Baha'i faith.

No other manifestation is said to have come since Baha'u'llah, but his leadership was passed on by appointment. He designated a successor in his son Abbas Effendi (later, Abdu'l-Baha "slave of Baha") to be his successor. While the successors could not speak inspired scripture from God, they could interpret scripture infallibly and were viewed as the maintenance of God's true word on earth. Abdu'l-Baha would appoint his grandson Shoghi Effendi as successor. Shoghi Effendi, however, died before appointing a successor. The gap remaining was filled by an ingeniously organized governing institution called the Universal House of Justice which remains in power today as the governing body for the Baha'i World Faith. Today the Baha'i faith exists as a world religion with yearly international conferences convening at the Universal House of Justice in Haifa, Israel.

The core doctrines of the Baha'i faith can be attractive in their simplicity:
1) Adoration of one God and the reconciliation of all major religions.
2) Appreciation of the diversity and morality of the human family and the elimination of all prejudice.
3) The establishment of world peace, equality of women and men, and universal education.
4) Cooperation between Science and Religion in the individual's search for truth.
To these may be added certain implicit beliefs and practices:
5) A Universal Auxillary Language.
6) Universal Weights and Measures.
7) God who is Himself unknowable nevertheless reveals himself through manifestations.
8) These manifestations are a kind of progressive revelation.
9) No proselytizing (aggressive witnessing).
10) The study of different Scriptures besides simply Baha'i books.
11) Prayer and worship is obligatory and much of that according to specific instructions.

The Baha'i faith is quite sophisticated, and many of its followers today are educated, eloquent, eclectic, politically liberal, yet socially conservative (i.e., anti-abortion, pro-traditional family, etc.). Moreover, Bahais are not only expected to understand their own uniquely Baha'i scriptures, but are also expected to study the scriptures of other world religions. Therefore it is quite possible to encounter a Baha'i who is more educated on Christianity than is the average Christian. Furthermore, the Baha'i faith has a strong emphasis on education combined with certain liberal values such as gender egalitarianism, universal education, and harmony between science and religion.

Nonetheless, the Baha'i faith has many theological gaps and doctrinal inconsistencies. Compared to Christianity its core teachings are only superficial in their commonality. The differences are deep and fundamental. The Baha'i faith is ornate and a full critique would be encyclopedic. So only a few observations are made below.

The Baha'i faith teaches that God is unknowable in His essence. Baha’is have the difficulty of explaining how they can have an elaborate theology about God yet assert that God is "unknowable." And it does not help to say that prophets and manifestations inform mankind about God because if God is "unknowable," then humanity has no reference point whereby to tell which teacher is telling the truth. Christianity rightly teaches that God can be known, as is naturally known even by non-believers, though they may not have a relational knowledge of God. Romans 1:20 says, "For since the creation of the world, His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead…" God is knowable, not only through the creation, but through His Word and the presence of the Holy Spirit, who leads and guides us and bears witness that we are His children (Romans 8:14-16). Not only can we know Him, but we can know Him intimately as our "Abba, Father" (Galatians 4:6). True, God may not fit His infinity into our finite minds, but man can still have partial knowledge of God which is entirely true and relationally meaningful.

About Jesus, the Baha'i Faith teaches that He was a manifestation of God but not an incarnation. The difference sounds slight but is actually enormous. Baha’is believe God is unknowable, therefore God cannot incarnate Himself to be present among men. If Jesus is God in the most literal sense, and Jesus is knowable then God is knowable and that Baha'i doctrine is exploded. So Baha’is teach that Jesus was a reflection of God. Just as a person can look at a reflection of the sun in a mirror and say, "There is the sun," so one can look at Jesus and say, "There is God" meaning "There is a reflection of God." Here again the problem of teaching that God is "unknowable" surfaces since there would be no way to distinguish between true and false manifestations or prophets. The Christian, however, can argue that Christ has set himself apart from all other manifestations and has confirmed his self-attested divinity by physically rising from the dead (1 Corinthians 15), a point which Baha’is also deny. While the Resurrection would be a miracle, it is nonetheless a historically defensible fact given the body of evidence. Dr. Gary Habermas, Dr. William Lane Craig, and N.T. Wright have done well in defending the historicity of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The Baha'i Faith also denies the sole sufficiency of Christ and of Scripture. Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad, the Bab, and Baha'u'llah were all manifestations of God and the latest of these would have the highest authority since he'd have the most complete revelation of God according to the idea of progressive revelation. Here Christian apologetics can be employed to demonstrate the uniqueness of Christianity's claims and its doctrinal and practical truthfulness exclusive of contrary religious systems. The Baha'I, however, is concerned for showing that all the world's major religions are ultimately reconcilable. Any differences would be explained away as:

1) Social Laws—Instead of supra-cultural Spiritual Laws.
2) Early revelation–As opposed to the more “complete” later revelation.
3) Corrupted Teaching or Misinterpretation.

But even granting these qualifications, the world's religions are too varied and too fundamentally different to be reconciled. Given that the world's religions obviously teach and practice contrary things, the burden is on the Baha'i to salvage the world's major religions while dismantling almost everything foundational to those religions. Ironically, the religions which are most inclusive—Buddhism and Hinduism—are classically atheistic and pantheistic (respectively) neither of which is allowed within the strictly monotheistic Baha'i faith. Meanwhile, the religions that are least theologically inclusive of the Baha'i faith—Islam, Christianity, Orthodox Judaism—are monotheistic, as Baha'i is.

Also, the Baha'i faith teaches a sort of works-based salvation. The Baha'i Faith is not much different from Islam in its core teachings about how to be saved except that, for the Baha'i, little is said about the afterlife. This earthly life is to be filled with good works counterbalancing one's evil deeds and showing one's self deserving of ultimate deliverance. Sin is not paid for or dissolved; rather it is excused by a presumably benevolent God. Man does not have a significant relationship with God. In fact Baha’is teach that there is no personality in God's essence, but only in His manifestations. Thus God does not submit easily to a relationship with man. Accordingly, the Christian doctrine of grace is reinterpreted so that "grace" means "God's kind allowance for man to have the opportunity to earn deliverance." Built into this doctrine is a denial of Christ's sacrificial atonement and a minimization of sin.

Needless to say, the Christian view of salvation is very different. Sin is understood as being of eternal and infinite consequence since it is a universal crime against an infinitely perfect God (Rom. 3:10, 23). Likewise, sin is so great that it deserves a life (blood) sacrifice and incurs eternal punishment in the afterlife. But Christ pays the price that all deserve, dying as an innocent sacrifice for a guilty humanity. Because man cannot do anything to unblemish himself or to deserve eternal reward, he either must die for His own sins or believe that Christ graciously died in his place (Isa. 53; Rom. 5:8). Thus salvation is either by God's grace through man's faith or there is no eternal salvation.

It is no surprise then that Baha'i faith proclaims Baha'u'llah to be the second coming of Christ. Jesus Himself warned us in the gospel of Matthew concerning the end times: "Then if any one says to you, 'Lo, here is the Christ!' or 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christ's and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect" (Matthew 24:23-24). Interestingly, Baha’is typically deny or minimize any miracles of Baha'u'llah. His unique spiritual claims are based on self-attested authority, uncanny and uneducated wisdom, prolific writing, pure living, majority consensus, and other subjective tests. The more objective tests such as prophetic fulfillment employ heavily allegorical interpretations of Scripture (see Thief in the Night by William Sears). The belief in Baha'u'llah largely reduces to a point of faith—is one willing to accept him as the manifestation of God, in the absence of objective evidence. Of course, Christianity also calls for faith, but the Christian has strong and demonstrable evidence along with that faith.

The Baha'i faith therefore does not accord with classical Christianity, and it has much to answer for in its own right. How an unknowable God could elicit such an elaborate theology and justify a new world religion is a mystery. The Bahai faith is weak in addressing sin, treating it as if it were not a big problem and is surmountable by human effort. Christ's divinity is denied, as is the evidential value and literal nature of Christ's resurrection. And for the Baha'i faith, one of its biggest problems is its pluralism. That is, how can one reconcile such divergent religious without leaving them theologically gutted. It is easy to argue that the world's religions have commonalities in their ethical teachings and have some concept of ultimate reality. But it is another beast entirely to try to argue unity in their fundamental teachings about what the ultimate reality is and about how those ethics are grounded.

If someone here is from a Judaistic or Baha'i faith, could you post your perspective and thoughts? Thanks.

I wrote this way back in this JW thread:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is TS's words about MJ's belief's. Also there is the real possibility that TS is Michael, but until we know, we can assume TS knows him well enough to tell the truth.
TS- "Furthermore, I did not promote any specific religious organization. I am not personally a Jehovah’s Witness, and I am not trying to promote the Jehovah’s Witness organization (WatchTower) and/or the entire Jehovah’s Witness belief system. Nevertheless, I do believe some of the Witnesses doctrines.

This does not mean that Michael still holds all of the same (Jehovah’s Witness) beliefs that he had in earlier years. But on the other hand, he does still have some of those beliefs."
It may be that Michael's and TS's beliefs are his own eclectic system made up of his childhood and adults years of reading and exposure, and any special messages he's felt he received from God. In other words - totally unique to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
very interesting... so who's that Michael who makes comments there?

He mentiones Archangel Michael many times and this reminds me of Back who practicly identified MJ with Archangel Michael.

Both of them give importance to numbers.

Is it possible that Michael there to be Back?! What's this obsession about Archangel Michael ?

Well I try to connect all these to MJ. I know he is into religion too but I don't know if we have proof he also is into numerology that much.

All I can remember is the autograph and the 777 shirt in TII.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
OK I can't help it....is that Michael - our Michael?!

Look at this comment:

"AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT WHICH IS 117. It has to do with spiritual light codes and numbers. This code is millions of years old at the point of Creation. To not acknowledge God's Light is a place one does not want to go with ones soul.
God is 17 and Light is 11 as in 1711. I'm amazed that people don't get it that God is communicating with the entire human race at this time. Amazing. It is so in front of people but they want another answer when there isn't one. You will not get God talking to you through words it will be by sacred light codes because the point of Creation is universal no matter where anyone lives in God's Creation.

take care

Michael
"

It is so similar with the code of 7 that we think MJ used to send us messages.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
"Regardless of what others write this is the sacred code sequences for this time and into the years beyond 2012."

So he's talking about 2012.....we have 4 years unless it's irreversable....

"The most powerful words ever said by God Our Creator is AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT. The sacred light code for this command by God is 117. This started all the cycles of the universe into motion since the beginning of time. This present cycle is going to end on 12/21/12 at exactly 11:11 am on that day."

Ok this is very strange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
OK I know a very sweet guy named Michael who is a believer and who thinks MJ is Archangel Michael. It's just a coincidence this guy's name is Michael.....just like it is a coincidence the guy on the ridingthebeast is Michael too and he's religious and believes in numbers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Thank you for the post RunningGirl. This person is interesting. Does he post often? There's a Jack London person around if you guys have heard about him. He likes to create mind games using numbers etc. He can be this Michael too. I'm not so sure if our Michael has too much time to make all these posts or if he would make them. I can not say this is our Michael 100% because there're many people around who likes numerology and Bible so he can be anyone. But it worths to keep an eye on him.

@Souza
Did you give an answer to what he asked to you about 666? And did he write back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
He isn't our Michael. Just a coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "looking4truth"
Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"

Thanks so much for posting your information as well. This is blowing my mind. So many things are clicking in my head for why certain spiritual events have happened to me since June 25th. The numbers are lining up nicely. I am just really curious if this Michael posting this information has any relation to MJ and this hoax. It sure seems like it.

Me too. I'm speechless. It makes so much sense as to why I've been drawn to certain things my whole life. It's like it's all coming together. I was born on 11/11. This year, 11/11/11 will be my 25th birthday. 2+5= 7. I don't remember a single day in my life where the number 11:11 hasn't somehow made itself apparent. I've always been "aware" of certain things that I didn't realize alot of people aren't perceptive to...until I got older, and until this hoax especially. I always felt so out of place and different, makes sense if 99% of people are in a spiritual coma. It's nice to know I'm not alone. In fact, that is precisely why I was drawn to Michael Jackson since I can remember. My mom said that when I was really little, I told her that Michael "understood me". She thought I was dilussional at the time, but wow does that make sense now. We are all connected. And he is more than the King of Pop. That was just the platform God gave him to spread his message. No doubt about it. And those of us that understand him and his message are called to help with it. Army of Love is an understatement.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal