Sacred Light Codes: Unlocking Hidden Mysteries

• 7 Replies

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Sacred Light Codes: Unlocking Hidden Mysteries

• on: April 18, 2011, 03:17:48 AM
Thanks so much TheRunningGirl for starting this thread. Souza introduced this "Michael" character to me, and now I hear he's been known for half a year to you and others? I don't know how I missed it.

(Also confirmed by others is that Psalm 117 is the middle chapter of the Bible. Wow!)

Michael
"The source for the sacred light code 117 is from God. In the Holy Bible in Genesis it reads AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT = 117. Every thing comes from one source GOD. In the KJV of the Holy Bible Psalm 117 is the center chapter, number 595. Psalm = 71134 or 7117 combined 7117117. the other chapters 594 + 594 = 1188 or 1116 or 117.
The two verses of psalm 117, add to 33, which is the name Michael the 9th Manifestation of God. "
So how many Michael's are there around who would dare to call themselves the 9th manifestation of God, after the likes of Yeshua and Mohammed? Hm... I can only think of one, but if there are two then one must not be it.

I find it interesting that in Daniel 12, there is only a reference to Michael as being the great PRINCE, and no other leader, Messiah or Christ is mentioned.
Daniel 12:1-4 (King James Version)
 1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Remember MJ said we have 4 years to get it right?   Three and a half years in reckoning time.
Daniel 12:7 (King James Version)
7And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
Could the power of the holy people be all the world exclusive religions?

And JW's believe that Michael was the pre-incarnate Jesus. So does he return to the Michael state after his 30 + 3 (years of ministry) on earth as a man. Are their names interchangeable? Different names for the same person?

Seems like there's a few princes.
Daniel 9:25  --- "Messiah the Prince" (Yeshua likely)
Daniel 10: "prince of the kingdom of Persia"
Daniel 10: "Michael, one of the chief princes". So he's one of several, but sounds like he's the last considering 12:1, and the strongest considering 10:21,
21But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.
and Revelation 12:7 where Michael fights the dragon and wins.

Because of having been born and raised strongly (3 years Bible college as well) in the orthodox Christian faith, and my recent 15 or so journey of faith in a bigger picture so to speak, I find all of this "Michael's" teaching very new, fascinating and definately very related to the whole basis for the MJ death hoax, with every bit of importance as the BACK postings.
Thanks again! I love this!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 19, 2011, 02:43:26 AM
"Michael" -  "I have read the book Kabbalistic Universe."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah

- about "the 9th manifestation of God", and "the Baha'i faith" that he mentions:

Here's an article from a Christian perspective and critique, which is not necessarily fair, but oh well... (I'm uncertain where this "Michael" fits in his beliefs between Judaism and Baha'ism, and his own interpretation. And if he is the same as our Michael, how his JW background fits it as well.) I am interested in finding out what he truly believes about a whole lot of things.
Question: "What is the Baha'i faith?"

Answer: The Baha'i faith is one of the newer world religions stemming originally from Shi'ite Islam in Persia (modern day Iran). However, it has come to achieve a unique status of its own. The Baha'i faith has distinguished itself as a unique world religion because of its size (5 million members), its global scale (236 countries), its practical autonomy from its parent religion of Islam (there is little blurriness between the two), and for its doctrinal uniqueness being monotheistic yet inclusive.

The Baha'I Faith's earliest forerunner was Sayid Ali Muhammad who on May 23, 1844 declared himself the Bab ("Gate"), the 8th manifestation of God and first since Muhammad. Implicit to that statement was the denial of Muhammad as the last and greatest prophet and a denial together of the unique authority of the Koran. Islam did not take kindly to such thoughts. The Bab and his followers, called Babis, saw heavy persecution and were part of great bloodshed before the Bab was executed as a political prisoner just six years later in Tabríz, Ádhirbáyján, July 9th 1850. But before he died, the Bab spoke of a coming prophet, referred to as "He whom God will Manifest." On April 22, 1863 Mirza Husayn Ali, one of his followers, declared himself the fulfillment of that prophecy and the latest manifestation of God. He donned the title Baha'u'llah ("glory of God"). The Bab was therefore viewed as a "John the Baptist" type of forerunner leading up to Baha'u'llah who is the more significant manifestation for this age. His followers are called Baha’is. The uniqueness of this budding Baha'i faith, as it has come to be called, becomes clear in the Baha'u'llah's declarations. Not only did he claim to be the latest prophet foreseen in Shi'ite Islam, and not only did he claim to be a manifestation of God, but he claimed to be the 2nd coming of Christ, the promised Holy Spirit, the Day of God, the Maiytrea (Buddhism), and the Krishna (Hinduism). A kind of inclusivism is apparent from the early stages of the Baha'i faith.

No other manifestation is said to have come since Baha'u'llah, but his leadership was passed on by appointment. He designated a successor in his son Abbas Effendi (later, Abdu'l-Baha "slave of Baha") to be his successor. While the successors could not speak inspired scripture from God, they could interpret scripture infallibly and were viewed as the maintenance of God's true word on earth. Abdu'l-Baha would appoint his grandson Shoghi Effendi as successor. Shoghi Effendi, however, died before appointing a successor. The gap remaining was filled by an ingeniously organized governing institution called the Universal House of Justice which remains in power today as the governing body for the Baha'i World Faith. Today the Baha'i faith exists as a world religion with yearly international conferences convening at the Universal House of Justice in Haifa, Israel.

The core doctrines of the Baha'i faith can be attractive in their simplicity:
1) Adoration of one God and the reconciliation of all major religions.
2) Appreciation of the diversity and morality of the human family and the elimination of all prejudice.
3) The establishment of world peace, equality of women and men, and universal education.
4) Cooperation between Science and Religion in the individual's search for truth.
To these may be added certain implicit beliefs and practices:
5) A Universal Auxillary Language.
6) Universal Weights and Measures.
7) God who is Himself unknowable nevertheless reveals himself through manifestations.
8) These manifestations are a kind of progressive revelation.
9) No proselytizing (aggressive witnessing).
10) The study of different Scriptures besides simply Baha'i books.
11) Prayer and worship is obligatory and much of that according to specific instructions.

The Baha'i faith is quite sophisticated, and many of its followers today are educated, eloquent, eclectic, politically liberal, yet socially conservative (i.e., anti-abortion, pro-traditional family, etc.). Moreover, Bahais are not only expected to understand their own uniquely Baha'i scriptures, but are also expected to study the scriptures of other world religions. Therefore it is quite possible to encounter a Baha'i who is more educated on Christianity than is the average Christian. Furthermore, the Baha'i faith has a strong emphasis on education combined with certain liberal values such as gender egalitarianism, universal education, and harmony between science and religion.

Nonetheless, the Baha'i faith has many theological gaps and doctrinal inconsistencies. Compared to Christianity its core teachings are only superficial in their commonality. The differences are deep and fundamental. The Baha'i faith is ornate and a full critique would be encyclopedic. So only a few observations are made below.

The Baha'i faith teaches that God is unknowable in His essence. Baha’is have the difficulty of explaining how they can have an elaborate theology about God yet assert that God is "unknowable." And it does not help to say that prophets and manifestations inform mankind about God because if God is "unknowable," then humanity has no reference point whereby to tell which teacher is telling the truth. Christianity rightly teaches that God can be known, as is naturally known even by non-believers, though they may not have a relational knowledge of God. Romans 1:20 says, "For since the creation of the world, His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead…" God is knowable, not only through the creation, but through His Word and the presence of the Holy Spirit, who leads and guides us and bears witness that we are His children (Romans 8:14-16). Not only can we know Him, but we can know Him intimately as our "Abba, Father" (Galatians 4:6). True, God may not fit His infinity into our finite minds, but man can still have partial knowledge of God which is entirely true and relationally meaningful.

About Jesus, the Baha'i Faith teaches that He was a manifestation of God but not an incarnation. The difference sounds slight but is actually enormous. Baha’is believe God is unknowable, therefore God cannot incarnate Himself to be present among men. If Jesus is God in the most literal sense, and Jesus is knowable then God is knowable and that Baha'i doctrine is exploded. So Baha’is teach that Jesus was a reflection of God. Just as a person can look at a reflection of the sun in a mirror and say, "There is the sun," so one can look at Jesus and say, "There is God" meaning "There is a reflection of God." Here again the problem of teaching that God is "unknowable" surfaces since there would be no way to distinguish between true and false manifestations or prophets. The Christian, however, can argue that Christ has set himself apart from all other manifestations and has confirmed his self-attested divinity by physically rising from the dead (1 Corinthians 15), a point which Baha’is also deny. While the Resurrection would be a miracle, it is nonetheless a historically defensible fact given the body of evidence. Dr. Gary Habermas, Dr. William Lane Craig, and N.T. Wright have done well in defending the historicity of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The Baha'i Faith also denies the sole sufficiency of Christ and of Scripture. Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad, the Bab, and Baha'u'llah were all manifestations of God and the latest of these would have the highest authority since he'd have the most complete revelation of God according to the idea of progressive revelation. Here Christian apologetics can be employed to demonstrate the uniqueness of Christianity's claims and its doctrinal and practical truthfulness exclusive of contrary religious systems. The Baha'I, however, is concerned for showing that all the world's major religions are ultimately reconcilable. Any differences would be explained away as:

1) Social Laws—Instead of supra-cultural Spiritual Laws.
2) Early revelation–As opposed to the more “complete” later revelation.
3) Corrupted Teaching or Misinterpretation.

But even granting these qualifications, the world's religions are too varied and too fundamentally different to be reconciled. Given that the world's religions obviously teach and practice contrary things, the burden is on the Baha'i to salvage the world's major religions while dismantling almost everything foundational to those religions. Ironically, the religions which are most inclusive—Buddhism and Hinduism—are classically atheistic and pantheistic (respectively) neither of which is allowed within the strictly monotheistic Baha'i faith. Meanwhile, the religions that are least theologically inclusive of the Baha'i faith—Islam, Christianity, Orthodox Judaism—are monotheistic, as Baha'i is.

Also, the Baha'i faith teaches a sort of works-based salvation. The Baha'i Faith is not much different from Islam in its core teachings about how to be saved except that, for the Baha'i, little is said about the afterlife. This earthly life is to be filled with good works counterbalancing one's evil deeds and showing one's self deserving of ultimate deliverance. Sin is not paid for or dissolved; rather it is excused by a presumably benevolent God. Man does not have a significant relationship with God. In fact Baha’is teach that there is no personality in God's essence, but only in His manifestations. Thus God does not submit easily to a relationship with man. Accordingly, the Christian doctrine of grace is reinterpreted so that "grace" means "God's kind allowance for man to have the opportunity to earn deliverance." Built into this doctrine is a denial of Christ's sacrificial atonement and a minimization of sin.

Needless to say, the Christian view of salvation is very different. Sin is understood as being of eternal and infinite consequence since it is a universal crime against an infinitely perfect God (Rom. 3:10, 23). Likewise, sin is so great that it deserves a life (blood) sacrifice and incurs eternal punishment in the afterlife. But Christ pays the price that all deserve, dying as an innocent sacrifice for a guilty humanity. Because man cannot do anything to unblemish himself or to deserve eternal reward, he either must die for His own sins or believe that Christ graciously died in his place (Isa. 53; Rom. 5:8). Thus salvation is either by God's grace through man's faith or there is no eternal salvation.

It is no surprise then that Baha'i faith proclaims Baha'u'llah to be the second coming of Christ. Jesus Himself warned us in the gospel of Matthew concerning the end times: "Then if any one says to you, 'Lo, here is the Christ!' or 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christ's and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect" (Matthew 24:23-24). Interestingly, Baha’is typically deny or minimize any miracles of Baha'u'llah. His unique spiritual claims are based on self-attested authority, uncanny and uneducated wisdom, prolific writing, pure living, majority consensus, and other subjective tests. The more objective tests such as prophetic fulfillment employ heavily allegorical interpretations of Scripture (see Thief in the Night by William Sears). The belief in Baha'u'llah largely reduces to a point of faith—is one willing to accept him as the manifestation of God, in the absence of objective evidence. Of course, Christianity also calls for faith, but the Christian has strong and demonstrable evidence along with that faith.

The Baha'i faith therefore does not accord with classical Christianity, and it has much to answer for in its own right. How an unknowable God could elicit such an elaborate theology and justify a new world religion is a mystery. The Bahai faith is weak in addressing sin, treating it as if it were not a big problem and is surmountable by human effort. Christ's divinity is denied, as is the evidential value and literal nature of Christ's resurrection. And for the Baha'i faith, one of its biggest problems is its pluralism. That is, how can one reconcile such divergent religious without leaving them theologically gutted. It is easy to argue that the world's religions have commonalities in their ethical teachings and have some concept of ultimate reality. But it is another beast entirely to try to argue unity in their fundamental teachings about what the ultimate reality is and about how those ethics are grounded.

If someone here is from a Judaistic or Baha'i faith, could you post your perspective and thoughts? Thanks.

I wrote this way back in this JW thread:  viewtopic.php?f=59&t=14639&p=244585&hilit=ts+and+jehovah%27s+witnesses#p244585
Here is TS's words about MJ's belief's. Also there is the real possibility that TS is Michael, but until we know, we can assume TS knows him well enough to tell the truth.
TS- "Furthermore, I did not promote any specific religious organization. I am not personally a Jehovah’s Witness, and I am not trying to promote the Jehovah’s Witness organization (WatchTower) and/or the entire Jehovah’s Witness belief system. Nevertheless, I do believe some of the Witnesses doctrines.

This does not mean that Michael still holds all of the same (Jehovah’s Witness) beliefs that he had in earlier years. But on the other hand, he does still have some of those beliefs."
It may be that Michael's and TS's beliefs are his own eclectic system made up of his childhood and adults years of reading and exposure, and any special messages he's felt he received from God. In other words - totally unique to him.

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 20, 2011, 02:25:48 AM
Good for you Gina!
I think he just happened to go on today on the 19th. He last was there on the 13, so that's 6 days ago. If it was our Michael, that wouldn't require that much time. I think until it's proven to not be our Michael then I guess we should Keep Watching the site, just in case. Just a another branch off the rabbit hole :mrgreen: maybe.

Thank you mjintrigue and TheRunningGirl for the helpful info!

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 27, 2011, 03:37:48 PM
We strongly do see the symbols of all the faiths and the 9 pointed star of Baha'ism at the Memorial service viewed by about 1.5 billion worldwide. Now "if" Michael has changed from JWism to that faith, and is promoting it through this hoax in various suble ways, then surely his family is aware of it and his beliefs. His mother Katherine and REbbie still clearly staying JW, and Jermaine proudly and vocally a Muslim, you would think would have a problem getting involved with something they didn't agree with, seems to me. Elizabeth is clearly into Kabbalah and Judaism and yet she clearly supports him. Not saying it is for sure that this "Michael" is our Michael, but there are definate dots to connect and TheRunningGIrl and mjintrigue2012 are hopefully going to find more.

MJ is all about cryptic talk, layers, diversions, saying things not quite true to not be too obvious like a disguise. TS says he is not MJ, yet exhibits many signs that he is. This "Michael" says he is not the 9th manifestation yet clearly acts as though he is the source of the information unique to him. ALSo if he is the same person as BACK, well BACK clearly states about MJ in third person that he is on the level of Jesus CHrist as far as an a significant appearance or purpose on earth by GOD, which is similar to being a "manifestation" kind of lingo.

If this is our MJ, could this character also be giving the hard line about believing in SLC or you will be lost almost in a sense of entertainment, or do you think he is really serious in the same sense as fire and hell and brimstone preachers are. AFTer all MJ is the best of the best entertainers, who wanted his life to be "The GREATest SHow on EARth". He certainly took JWism seriously in going door to door for many years, but totally lived his life the way he wanted to, so it's hard to take this Michael's ultimatums seriously. Your thoughts?

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
One thing kinda makes me think this is not our Michael.  He mentions the date 1863 like a devout follower for this Mirza Husayn Ali, and I have my doubts that MJ would believe this guy is THE important guy to follow. JMO But what do I know. There are clear connections that the thread starters have found, but with all these weird things, it leaves me more confused that ever. :?  ;)

by Michael
The spiritual light code 1611 is a Divine Reference to May 2, 1611 the day the KJV of the Holy Bible was completed. This is also a Divine Reference to May 2, 1863 the year the Ninth Manifestation of God, Michael announced His Manifestation to the world, it is also when a stone on Machu Picchu shaped like the southern cross constellation points to the top red planet on May 2 of every year.
The number 77 is a spiritual light code which is derived from the light code 11 as in 11x7=77 (117). God's Great Archangel Michael scared light code is 117. And God Said Let There be Light, the sacred light code is 117. The word Transformation 66 and Change 11 total 77. Believe = 33, Michael = 33 and light = 11 which total 77. I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about Michael sent by God which most of humanity ignored while he was on this earth, but his teachings will prevail and bring the oneness of humanity through love and unity. It is up to you to seek the truth.

from the Christian site I quoted on the previous page--sorry I forgot to give the link
The Baha'I Faith's earliest forerunner was Sayid Ali Muhammad who on May 23, 1844 declared himself the Bab ("Gate"), the 8th manifestation of God and first since Muhammad. Implicit to that statement was the denial of Muhammad as the last and greatest prophet and a denial together of the unique authority of the Koran. Islam did not take kindly to such thoughts. The Bab and his followers, called Babis, saw heavy persecution and were part of great bloodshed before the Bab was executed as a political prisoner just six years later in Tabríz, Ádhirbáyján, July 9th 1850. But before he died, the Bab spoke of a coming prophet, referred to as "He whom God will Manifest." On April 22, 1863 Mirza Husayn Ali, one of his followers, declared himself the fulfillment of that prophecy and the latest manifestation of God. He donned the title Baha'u'llah ("glory of God"). The Bab was therefore viewed as a "John the Baptist" type of forerunner leading up to Baha'u'llah who is the more significant manifestation for this age. His followers are called Baha’is.

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
TheRunningGirl
And what about DCM's Spiritual Revelation on 7/15/2009!
"The Holy spirit came to me, he lifted me out of that hole of darkness, he brought me to LIGHT, he saved me, he protected me..."
Reference:http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/dr-conrad-murray-documentary-part-3/

On this very same day the Holy Spirit also released the Pepsi Accident tape (1/27/1984)!
Reference: http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/15/michael-jackson-pepsi-explosion-video/#.Trx9vGBRxT4

This really is an amazing connection! 
I've talked before about the similarity of MJ's head on fire in the Pepsi ad, and how it looked like the day of Pentecost when the believers each had tongues of fire on their heads.   Acts 2:2-4 KJV - And suddenly there came a sound from - Bible Gateway
These words of CM's about the Holy Spirit, and MJ's release of the Pepsi fire on the same day, connects the 2 in my mind.

I know this thread is an old one, but I wonder if there might be new things to find, since the SLC were discussed before Front came along on June 1, 2011, with some of his numbers.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 12:12:54 AM by MJonmind »

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Leilani81, maybe some others might answer differently, but for me, I think that when this thread opened  there was a suspicion that the Michael answering people's questions on this site-- Riding The Beast, was our Michael.  The RTB Michael used the same numbers as the hoax did, and the Baha'i faith officially tries to tie all religions into one, and in that sense connects to all the signs of major religions that were displayed at MJ's memorial.  This Michael emphasized Michael the Archangel, which TS/ The Sign also do.  The RTB Michael is obviously a devout follower of the Baha'i faith, but we have absolutely no prior hint that our Michael had ever taken an interest in Baha'ism. They are really just another religion because they devoutly follow these 9 manifestations , the most important one which the most recent (see below).  This RTB site had just randomly been found by some of our hoax forum members.  RidingTheBeast.com Symbolism, RidingTheBeast.com Meaning and Numerology  Therefore this thread presents somewhat of a mystery, and challenge--is it coincidental the numbers are the same, and this Michael sounds a little like ours?  For myself, I still cannot say either a firm yes or no. 

This is my post from July 20, 2011

One thing kinda makes me think this is not our Michael.  He mentions the date 1863 like a devout follower for this Mirza Husayn Ali, and I have my doubts that MJ would believe this guy is THE important guy to follow. JMO But what do I know. There are clear connections that the thread starters have found, but with all these weird things, it leaves me more confused that ever. :?   

by Michael
The spiritual light code 1611 is a Divine Reference to May 2, 1611 the day the KJV of the Holy Bible was completed. This is also a Divine Reference to May 2, 1863 the year the Ninth Manifestation of God, Michael announced His Manifestation to the world, it is also when a stone on Machu Picchu shaped like the southern cross constellation points to the top red planet on May 2 of every year.
The number 77 is a spiritual light code which is derived from the light code 11 as in 11x7=77 (117). God's Great Archangel Michael scared light code is 117. And God Said Let There be Light, the sacred light code is 117. The word Transformation 66 and Change 11 total 77. Believe = 33, Michael = 33 and light = 11 which total 77. I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about Michael sent by God which most of humanity ignored while he was on this earth, but his teachings will prevail and bring the oneness of humanity through love and unity. It is up to you to seek the truth.

from the Christian site I quoted on the previous page--sorry I forgot to give the link

The Baha'I Faith's earliest forerunner was Sayid Ali Muhammad who on May 23, 1844 declared himself the Bab ("Gate"), the 8th manifestation of God and first since Muhammad. Implicit to that statement was the denial of Muhammad as the last and greatest prophet and a denial together of the unique authority of the Koran. Islam did not take kindly to such thoughts. The Bab and his followers, called Babis, saw heavy persecution and were part of great bloodshed before the Bab was executed as a political prisoner just six years later in Tabríz, Ádhirbáyján, July 9th 1850. But before he died, the Bab spoke of a coming prophet, referred to as "He whom God will Manifest." On April 22, 1863 Mirza Husayn Ali, one of his followers, declared himself the fulfillment of that prophecy and the latest manifestation of God. He donned the title Baha'u'llah ("glory of God"). The Bab was therefore viewed as a "John the Baptist" type of forerunner leading up to Baha'u'llah who is the more significant manifestation for this age. His followers are called Baha’is.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:06:06 AM by MJonmind »