Quote from: "wishingstar"
Here is a post about license plates.  I think I only have the one ambulance plate....
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for all you are doing scorpionchik.......much, much appreciated!

Blessings always!

Thanks you too.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Grace

Also, I saw that Sean Connery James Bond, Agent 007) is the owner of 100 Carolwood Dr.

The owner is not Sean Connery.

However, I wonder if this is an older photo or if we face the "double" effect as to the gates, too (not double houses, double entrance / gates / yard would do it):

We can look into the yard hence no house but a small wall and blue sky only?
The letter box is the one with the lilies that has been replaced after June 25 by a square one.
But where is the house in this photo?

This is a video still of June 25:

I agree that a rehearsal of the ambu scenes is not feasible in the real neighbourhood of Carolwood. So I consider June 25 paparazzi footage may have been pre-produced using greenscreen technology. Everything including trees may have beeen set up (as we witnessed in TII Thriller scenes).

In addition to the missing house on the picture above, I am still searching for the secret rear gates with the glass / plants in in these OVGuide guy videos that were not found around Carolwood mansion, to date . Are they from Vegas, preproduced, scam, fake or what? Don't get confused, there's no proof available from the newspaper date used - the video is too blurry (on purpose?).
I think these videos have been planted and are either fake themselves or should initiate reflections on whether the filming location on June 25 was really "it":

[youtube:cz10cico]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM8AWX2z-Go[/youtube:cz10cico]

[youtube:cz10cico]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN9eGKUkhs&feature=related[/youtube:cz10cico]

[youtube:cz10cico]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdLON-hvsHM&feature=related[/youtube:cz10cico]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Thanks Grace for the video. I remember this was posted, but I did not remember rear gate blocked by leaves and opens like a door. What kind of door is that on the first video? Did I missed this or this is the same one where covered car is parked?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Sorry guys, I had to go out last night and didn't finish my point of the pictures..

This is comparing the Firetruck from 25th June, and the one at the Station 71 pancake fundraiser.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Just 2 thoughts.
In the OV video the maybe 10 foot tall hedge curves down the road, but nowhere on the satelite image do I see any curved line of greenery, although scorpionchik, on your photos 096 and 095 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  it shows that just down the road from the main visitor entrance there is an intersection in the road with signs and after that is the same tall hedge, which would be the bottom left corner of the satelite pic. Could this OVGuide guy be going to the next house over (bottom of sat. pic, on the other side of Sunset Blvd?
[attachment=0:2o768qdh]OV guide, back gate.jpg[/attachment:2o768qdh]
[attachment=1:2o768qdh]100-North-Carolwood-Drive-005[1].JPG[/attachment:2o768qdh]
Yes there's definately lots of open space in this shot.  So since no one actually saw or photographed the firetruck or ambulance coming to the house, could they have been there a long time (an hour) getting things ready before anybody started to notice because of news coverage, and started driving by, and shadows then wouldn't match? Could some shots like this one have been taken with a wide-angle lens to give the illusion of extra space?
[attachment=2:2o768qdh]new%20clues%202[1].JPG[/attachment:2o768qdh]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I found it on google.......Ok.  This puts a new spin on things now.  WOW :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

The pavement of the pics above does not match the videos and the "bell box" hidden under leaves is missing. In addition, a grey roof is being shown very briefly in the videos.
This is my old post:

Quote from: "Grace"
[...]

Surprise: some more leaves (this time they are not moving only by overlaying parts of an arm but they are moving themselves).
First, watch the leaves around the bell box. They look familiar, right?
[youtube:3uhsbxi6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdLON-hvsHM[/youtube:3uhsbxi6]

These plants are to be found everywhere around the houses of the block, so the (similar but too blurry) leaves in the ambulance may indicate we are somewhat close to the "hot spot".
Watch the video again for noticing the irregular flagstones in front of the hidden gate - usually concrete is being used in Caliland gateways so this is something special to keep in mind.

This is giving another perspective on a rear gate we did not notice so far (watch for 0:25):
[youtube:3uhsbxi6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM8AWX2z-Go&feature=related[/youtube:3uhsbxi6]

An ariel view on the house (north is left):
Notice the small "garden" house behind the pool. Gray roof. Close to the fences / walls.

A Google streetview is available for 144 Monovale Drive, Los Angeles. The mansion appears on the left side.

So we check out whether there is a third "hidden" gate to the property.
Searching for that gate turns out to be a little bit tricky.
(Feeling again like in a fairy tale cracking the prince's brainteaser - a feeling I did not really could shake off during this whole journey in which the prince would ask riddles to be solved...)
OK, my brain will give it a try.

You will notice driving around the block on streetview (except for Carolwood Dr. which is blocked on Google) that the area is a little bit hilly. The mansion is surrounded by straight walls on Carolwood Dr. hidden by trees and a little green, high but irregular walls on Monovale Dr. hidden walls on Sunset Blvd. (behind a little hill and big trees) and some smaller hedges on Ladera Dr. However, on Ladera Dr., there should be no direct connection to the mansion, these should be separate properties.

Now having worked the circuit around the property, I do not see any other possibility of finding the gate except it were hidden north / left of the garden housewith the gray roof (green square). (Btw. the blue square gives Elvis's former house with its main gate on 144 Monovale Dr.)

This is a still with the "moving" gate:

This is another arial showing that due to the hilly features of the area and the constructions, the gate is IMPOSSIBLE at that location.

I noticed in addition - when comparing streetview with the video taken in May - that there is not any wild growing tree on Monovale Dr that would resemble those in the "new home" video.
Google streetview / maps are sometimes a little bit outdated. That might explain slight differences.

Conclusions:
1) There was some guy popping up out of the blue in January and May 2009 reporting as a "neighbour" for OVGuide.com - a video platform site (former top 500 site). He was ringing the bell at a rear gate of MJ which appears to be new evidence (I saw those vids in 2009 already but could not connect... LOL). This man introduced the "rear gate" to us.
2) The leaves of the plants surrounding the bell box from the video ressemble those in the ambulance pic pretty much, yet they are not only to be found at that bell's address.
3) There may be a "hidden" gate of "moving branches" as the real gate to the Jackson family home.
4) I would consider talking a complete different house and gate and that Carolwood was a smokescreen since I do not have seen any proof yet that the green "rear" gate does exist there. Maybe one of our fellows in LA may check that for us? If the green gate does not belong to Carolwood mansion, it is likely to be found in some hilly area though and may be located just across the street.
5) This is a DEEP rabbit hole.
6) I'd rather give my eyes some rest now.  :lol:
7) Maybe the OVGuide guy was just an attention seeker making this all up.
But why would we have leaves in the ambulance pic? Michael leaving? So simple?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Thank you guys, for the infos. So, there is 3rd hidden gate that I have to go back and look for. But, if there is a 3rd gate, what do you think that has to do with June 25 hoax, what is the connection ? Michael could simply not be at home at all that day and time, or  the day before hoax. For what purpose you think that hidden gate could serve hoaxwise?]And the 3rd gate is on Monovale st. as I understood, no way it can be on Carolwood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Thank you guys, for the infos. So, there is 3rd hidden gate that I have to go back and look for. But, if there is a 3rd gate, what do you think that has to do with June 25 hoax, what is the connection ? Michael could simply not be at home at all that day and time, or  the day before hoax. For what purpose you think that hidden gate could serve hoaxwise?]And the 3rd gate is on Monovale st. as I understood, no way it can be on Carolwood.

The only thing that I can think of is that Michael had plenty of secret gates to escape without being noticed. They focused on one entrance, everyone was there, ambulance, paps, firetruck etc.... This is the only thing that could have happened that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

The only thing that I can think of is that Michael had plenty of secret gates to escape without being noticed. They focused on one entrance, everyone was there, ambulance, paps, firetruck etc.... This is the only thing that could have happened that day.

You are right. But I would say yes and no. MJ could simply nor be home or hide in one of the many rooms in the house, or leave house earlier to get to the airport. Did hidden gate plaid any role hoaxwise?  I am not sure, I don't see the point unless we are missing something here. If MJ left the house from hidden gate at the same time ambulace and people were there, that actually would be risky.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

If you are going to go have another look, please drive up Carolwood to that tall hedge I spoke of and see if it curves like in the OV pic. I'm wondering if the gate may be another house. Thanks.
Quote from: MJonmind
Just 2 thoughts.
In the OV video the maybe 10 foot tall hedge curves down the road, but nowhere on the satelite image do I see any curved line of greenery, although scorpionchik, on your photos 096 and 095 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  it shows that just down the road from the main visitor entrance there is an intersection in the road with signs and after that is the same tall hedge, which would be the bottom left corner of the satelite pic. Could this OVGuide guy be going to the next house over (bottom of sat. pic, on the other side of Sunset Blvd?
[attachment=1:2ugvw09u]OV guide, back gate.jpg[/attachment:2ugvw09u][attachment=0:2ugvw09u]Photo096_1200x900[1].jpg[/attachment:2ugvw09u]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

from Wiki:  
Bread and salt is a Slavic welcome greeting ceremony.

The tradition, known by its local Slavic names (Russian: Хлеб-соль; Ukrainian: Хліб-сіль; Belarusian: Хлеб і соль; Bulgarian: Хляб и сол; Macedonian: Леб и сол; Croatian: Kruh i sol; Serbian: Хлеб и со; Polish: Chleb i sól; Czech: Chléb a sůl; Slovene: Kruh in sol; Slovak: Chlieb a soľ), was also adopted by two non-Slavic nations — Lithuanians (Baltic) and Romanians (Latin) — both of which culturally and historically close to their Slavic neighbours (Lithuanian: Duona ir druska and Romanian: Pâine şi sare).

When important, respected or admired guests arrive, they are presented with a loaf of bread placed on a rushnik (embroidered towel). A salt holder or a salt cellar is placed on top of the bread loaf or secured in a hole on the top of the loaf. In modern Russia, on official occasions, the "bread and salt" is presented by young women dressed in national costumes (e.g., sarafan and kokoshnik).

When this tradition is observed in spaceflight, appropriate small packages of bread and salt are used.[1][2]

BulgariaBread and salt (Bulgarian: хляб и сол, transliterated hlyab i sol) is a traditional Bulgarian custom expressing hospitality, showing that the guest is welcomed. The bread and salt is commonly presented to guests by a woman. Bulgarians usually make a certain type of bread for this occasion called pogacha, which is flat, fancy, and decorated. Regular bread is not usually used, although it may have been historically, but pogacha is much more common in this custom.

Usually, guests are presented with the pogacha, and the guest is supposed to take a small piece, dip into the salt and eat it. This custom is common for official visits regardless of whether the guest is foreign or Bulgarian. One notable example of this custom is when the Russians came to liberate Bulgaria from the Ottomans at the end of the 19th century. A common scene from that period was of a Bulgarian village woman welcoming Russian soldiers with bread and salt as a sign of gratitude.

RussiaThe tradition gave rise to the Russian word that expresses a person's hospitality: "khlebosolny". In general, the word "bread" is associated in Russian culture with hospitality, bread being the most respected food, whereas salt is associated with long friendship, as expressed in a Russian saying "to eat a pood of salt (together with someone)". Also historically the Russian Empire had a high salt tax that made salt a very expensive and prized commodity (see also Salt Riot).

There also is a traditional Russian greeting "Khleb da sol!" (Хлеб да соль! "Bread and salt!"). The phrase is to be uttered by an arriving guest as an expression of good wish towards the host's household. It was often used by beggars as an implicit hint to be fed, therefore a mocking rhymed response is known: "Khleb da sol!" — "Yem da svoy!" (Хлеб да соль — ем да свой! "Bread and salt!" — "I am eating and it is my own!").

With the advent of the Soviet space program, this tradition has spread into space. It was observed at the Apollo-Soyuz project, when crackers and salt tablets were used in the spaceship. Bread chunks and salt were a welcome at the Mir space station[1][2], a tradition that was extended on the International space station.[2][3] Bread and salt are also a welcome for cosmonauts returning to Earth.[4] (???)
In the Russian Orthodox Church, it is customary to greet the bishop at the steps of the church when he arrives for a pastoral visit to a church or monastery with bread and salt.

This seems an unusual tradition for Calefornian neighbours, but maybe I'm just uninformed. If this OV guy is there to give us clues in advance of the "death" day, then maybe there are other clues as well. Seems it's a spoof anyway since it seems like Michael opens the gate and grabs the food (another thread discussion).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I believe I found the pedestrian entrance...and back gates.  They seem to be located on Sunset Blvd...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow, that's amazing.  I had a dream just last night that Michael was sitting on the steps to a house.  I passed by and didn't believe my eyes.  So I drove up to the corner to turn to go back just to be sure, and the sign where I was turning said SUNSET BLVD. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I believe I found the pedestrian entrance...and back gates.  They seem to be located on Sunset Blvd...
and @MJonmind

guys, I see what you are saying, but this guy could not walk on Sunset Blv, and hedge on my pic. 096 is the other side of Sunset blvd. Sunset blvd has 4 lines-2 for one way traffic and 2 for contrarwise traffic and it is busy traffic with a little high than usual speed blv. There is no way could be that 3rd gate on Sunset blvd where OV guy freely walking.

here is a sunset blvd look

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions