all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
you are welcome 2good2btrue. I will go one more time and see where the Elvis' house is.
I don't understand how the gate can get transparent. YOu see the close picture of the gate, it looks impossible to remove that blocking sheet or whatever it is. At least from outside it looks impossible to detach.
I JUST LOVE that you went there and snooped for us!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited.  I wanted to do that, but, here I am in Michigan.
I think, that I have an answer to your question about seeing through the gate.   In one of your pics, 087, I see a "cord" with a panel at the edge of the gate.  It looks like a sort of open and close type of covering.  So that if you want privacy it closes.  The edge of the cover has grommets , like a flag.  It's probably electric from the looks of the wire and the long rectangular panel along the gate.
Again, thank YOU so VERY much!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fordtocarr,i have an uncle who lives in detroit, Allen Park. Do you live near by?

I'm an hour and a half from there...92 miles :))

That is so cool. The last time I was in Detroit was 15 yrs ago. I need to go visit my uncle and aunt.. blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

you are welcome 2good2btrue. I will go one more time and see where the Elvis' house is.
I don't understand how the gate can get transparent. YOu see the close picture of the gate, it looks impossible to remove that blocking sheet or whatever it is. At least from outside it looks impossible to detach.
I JUST LOVE that you went there and snooped for us!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited.  I wanted to do that, but, here I am in Michigan.
I think, that I have an answer to your question about seeing through the gate.   In one of your pics, 087, I see a "cord" with a panel at the edge of the gate.  It looks like a sort of open and close type of covering.  So that if you want privacy it closes.  The edge of the cover has grommets , like a flag.  It's probably electric from the looks of the wire and the long rectangular panel along the gate.
AND ME!!!  If you go, I'll meet you and we can do lunch.  Where are you living?

Fordtocarr,i have an uncle who lives in detroit, Allen Park. Do you live near by?

That is so cool. The last time I was in Detroit was 15 yrs ago. I need to go visit my uncle and aunt.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I found EMS vehicle front pictures serving Homby Hills/Bel Air area, they all have E then number above the front bumper. So, I saw and missed  that same 71 ambulance.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 04:12:00 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

AND ME!!!  If you go, I'll meet you and we can do lunch.  Where are you living?

I live in Montreal, he use to live in Windsor Ontario before, then they moved in Detroit Allen Park, yes we should keep in touch and I will definately meet you for lunch. I will let you know when I am going. I know it is time for a visit soon, they are getting old and they cannot travel as much as they use too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

scorpionchik  thank you for your time you put into this. Wow you have guts. My friend went to Hollywood last year and she took the tour bus, she told me that the street was narrow, and she did not understand how so many people were around the house the day he died. Only the fire truck would have taken half of the street she said. Maybe he did not stay at that house. He also had a house in Vegas right? So maybe that was his residence, and carolwood drive was just a bate, I honestly thing it was not Michael on June 25/2009. I can't wait to see pictures. Thank you again for all your time and help. God bless.

you are welcome all4loveandbelieve. She is right. That's what I too have observed today.

So I am wondering, how did the fire truck, the ambulances, the red car the tour bus fitted in that narrow street? Too bad I don't live in hollywood, I would love to see it for myself. I commend you for the good job you have done scorpionchik can't wait to see the pictures so we can get an idea.

It could have been a set, been blocked off for just those few vehicles?  :?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "becca26"
scorpionchik  thank you for your time you put into this. Wow you have guts. My friend went to Hollywood last year and she took the tour bus, she told me that the street was narrow, and she did not understand how so many people were around the house the day he died. Only the fire truck would have taken half of the street she said. Maybe he did not stay at that house. He also had a house in Vegas right? So maybe that was his residence, and carolwood drive was just a bate, I honestly thing it was not Michael on June 25/2009. I can't wait to see pictures. Thank you again for all your time and help. God bless.

you are welcome all4loveandbelieve. She is right. That's what I too have observed today.

So I am wondering, how did the fire truck, the ambulances, the red car the tour bus fitted in that narrow street? Too bad I don't live in hollywood, I would love to see it for myself. I commend you for the good job you have done scorpionchik can't wait to see the pictures so we can get an idea.

It could have been a set, been blocked off for just those few vehicles?  :?  :D

You have a point there. Could be a set. Or maybe another house who has the same gates. I have no clue, I was suppose to go with my friend last year to  LA Hollywood but couldn't , I could kick myself now. I could have seen for myself, I want to thank again scorpionchik for doing such a good job. It helps clear a few things. blessings everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Nah..they could've used it for a set..blocked off the road except for th people they wanted to witness it, but it's the same ..the same cracks in the road, the same bricks in the drive, the same gate, the same mailbox, the same PLANTS.  Sure, they could replicate it..but LOOK, it's the same.  It's the same, so, it's either real, (not his dying)and someone/thing left there, or it's used as a set.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nah..they could've used it for a set..blocked off the road except for th people they wanted to witness it, but it's the same ..the same cracks in the road, the same bricks in the drive, the same gate, the same mailbox, the same PLANTS.  Sure, they could replicate it..but LOOK, it's the same.  It's the same, so, it's either real, (not his dying)and someone/thing left there, or it's used as a set.

I more tend to believe it was real, no rerecording or rehearsing. Ecpesially rehearsing hoax in that busy, crowdy neighborhood full of residences I saw, no way to do that twice. If that would have been in Neverland where only MJ's house whithin many miles, we can think of recording hoax the day before and on 25th, but not in Carolwood dr.

@all4loveandbelieve , you are welcome, stop thanking please, I was doing it with  pleasure and was sure will clarify if not much then something. IF MJ did not live there, but he was there at least to show that he rented it. So, that was trip to historical museum for me.  :lol: There were others &tour also stayed in front of the house for while.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Thanks for that information.....Elvis Presley's old home is at 144 Monovale Dve...

I too have many pictures from google saved to my computer...these are it:
Did you know that Zsa Zsa Gabor and her husband own Elvis's old mansion?  They are selling it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, I saw that Sean Connery James Bond, Agent 007) is the owner of 100 Carolwood Dr.

Guys, job well done!  Thank you so much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "techdiva"
Also, I saw that Sean Connery James Bond, Agent 007) is the owner of 100 Carolwood Dr.

Guys, job well done!  Thank you so much.

Interesting news, thanks.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJhasSpoken

@wishingstar  you are right. Police should be there to arrange traffic for ambulance to drive in and out,  butbecause maybe they supposedly did not know the area and that it was MJ, therefore police was not involved that day?
However, as MJhasSpoken said on 1st page, she was there some time ago and also saw 71 ambulance driving around those roads and I saw 71 amb. yesterday,  so it is unusual but seems set up routine for amb. to supervise that area perhaps. Then why wait for amb., how long they were waiting for ambulance to arrive?

@fordocarr maybe you are right but from what I saw that black sheet cord where waved and twisted too tight within grommets to be easily removed and  put back.

@hesouttamylife I could not see make and model, next time I am gonna stop them and interrogate.  :lol:

@everlastinglove_MJ  the covered car is still there. Did you look at all pictures?

@all4loveandbelieve  True, why 2nd fire truck if emergency call is not about fire and they supposedly did not know it is MJ house and could have 2-3 floors therefore they might need ladders.  :roll:

When I saw ambulance #71 I think they had a patient in there because they were going really fast and had the lights and siren sound on...also I think they are very frequent because their firestation is on Sunset Blvd.

Also who was living in the Elvis home...was it Zsa Zsa Gabor?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Just thought I should add these picture I've made to this topic, and then maybe start another topic.

These are the oddities I found after hours of screenshots from various videos of the ambulance backing out of the driveway.

Firstly, we established that the road is very narrow, and would have to be blocked off nearly completely with the firetruck there.  Now, shadows time.  I have found some inconsistencies with the shadows of the trees in the driveway, which would suggest different times or different days........Hope this all makes sense to you all...I will post the pictures with my findings, so bear with me.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
As you can see, there are many inconsistencies with the shadows and the scenes are completely different.  

Some are taken from Ben Evenstads video....and the others are from the tour bus person, who captured the video as it happened.

It doesn't match up.  Especiall the pic of Ben Evenstad.  I have a question..  How did he take a far shot view if he and his crew were filming the ambulance backing out...and there is no way the guy in red ran to the back so quickly........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
And this, nobody in the way and no sight of the tour bus. or the paparazzi???

These 2 videos are definitely shot on different days....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

How many trash cans out there, they were taking out trash once a month or something? :lol:
 2good2btrue, you know what I think about shadows:
1.Might be photoshop or personal edition of different people who posted on youtube.
2.can be shadow reflected the camera taken from  different angles
3. can be sun turning time?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions