OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!

• 53 Replies

Offline Eva R

• Hoaxer

Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!

• on: December 21, 2009, 09:39:49 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Listen guys not only do I personally believe MJ was Dave Dave during the LKL interview! NO doubt in my mind but I believe MJ has weaved in and out of the public eye in various disguises! Is it possible he could have been DD, Blonde(at memorial) and hat man?  well ....never mind he couldn't have been blond and hat man at memorial!! IDK.Because the real DD looks nothing like the one that was on LKL! nothing! Also, the only person I think MJ wasnt is Dr. Murray! :)

so to the people who live in California (jealous!) should have their eyes wide open to see a DD or a blond woman or something! Maybe Michael just walks alongside you! :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Offline Whitesocks

• Hoaxer

• on: December 21, 2009, 10:51:26 AM
I'm already packed  :mrgreen:  Tomorrow i emigrate to California  :lol:

I marrie MJ and they live happily ever after  :P

Offline Eva R

• Hoaxer

• on: December 21, 2009, 10:56:56 AM
haha yeah I also go to california to live there tomorrow! hahaha! :D Well, when I am old enough, I wanna go to California to live there :) Close by Michael :D Or NY :D
People who live in California, do you have any idea that we are so jealous because you live there? :D And you are close by Michael. and I live in Holland.. something like 10 hours flying from California.. great.. :( Well, in 2011 I will go to NY, Las Vegas AND california with  my parents and brother :D!! :D :D YAY!! And I am sure Michael is already back then and then I will be in front of his house and just wait till he comes out!! :D haha! :D

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Offline Whitesocks

• Hoaxer

• on: December 21, 2009, 11:21:47 AM
Hahahaha Eva....we won't open the door because he is doing his MOVES in his golden pants for me  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal