TMZ is DISGUSTING!
December 03, 2009, 07:46:38 PM
Sorry, ppl, this is not hoax-related. I just feel like crushing my computer from indignation.... I'm so angry I wanna cry!  :cry:

I used to follow TMZ because they were one of the sources of information related to MJ. They were the first to announce the news of his passing ahead of all the other media and they kept feeding us stories, some of which i found useful for investigation. We even thought of them as a YBR. But soon i realized that they only use people for their dirty benefit and are ready to dehumanize, redicule and disassemble their own mothers to sell them out later. They released a load of cr*p about MJ, now they found a new victim - Tiger Woods.

Apparently MJ still remains a hot topic for many of the visitors of this site according to comments poll. Today i've seen some of those comments on an article about Michael's children spending Thanksgiving with their grandparents. I could only follow for 2 pages as i felt so sick and mad i couldn't read more! OMG, those are so sick, dispeakable, terrible, evil comments!!  :evil:  And TMZ allow that! And i'm sure they carefully picked the photographs to unleash all the hatered as they knew how many mentally-challenged people are visiting their site! This is beyond any limits! I only wish Michael would never see those comments because... because they are just heart-wrenching!! :cry:

I hate TMZ from the bottom of my heart! They are worthless parasites, Terrible Mean Zombies! TMZ must be stopped from doing this to people! To innocent children! I will never ever read them again, even if they will be the first to announce MJ is alive! And that Harvey-scum even spoke on CNN of how innovative they are  :x

I never read tabloids before June 25... how ironic and sad  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

Re: TMZ is DISGUSTING!
December 03, 2009, 09:23:51 PM
I never heard of TMZ before June 25th. I can't believe I am actually checking the "entertainment" sections of the internet. Just to look for MJ's return of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 09:37:57 PM
My dear tinker_bell, regarding TMZ....you are right and they should be stopped. "WE" and we alone hold that power. "WE" have the choice of what to watch on TV, which websites to sign on to, which blogs to read.  

Someone very famous once said, "tabloid press is junk, don't buy it, don't waste your time reading it"
Change happens, when we, the public stops buying into their tabloid junk reporting.  ;)

We really do have a lot of power, when we unite for a common purpose.

I hope you are doing well, and I am glad to hear that all of us are more aware and can recognize tabloid junk reporting.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Whatever happens, don\'t let go of my hand.

Lorrie

December 03, 2009, 09:44:47 PM
I understand your outrage, tinker_bell, but the angrier you get about this kind of stuff, the more you feed tabloid-ish media outlets like TMZ and give them what they want, which is a reaction, be it negative or positive.

Those derogatory articles and unflattering photos that TMZ posts are all aimed at getting the website attention. If you really want to stand up against such stupidity, don't visit the website, don't repeat anything from the website (which indirectly promotes it), and don't get worked up about anything published on the website.

I've stopped reading TMZ, although I scan the RSS feed every now and then. I was aware the article you refer to was posted around Thanksgiving, but I didn't seek it out to read it until your post piqued my curiosity. I rarely read or comment on anything related to Michael's children anyway because they're just kids and deserve privacy.

Yeah, the comments are nasty, but that's what TMZ is all about: silly celebrity gossip and silly reactions to it. Most people who read the website know that beforehand, and that's what many of them are there for anyway, meaning to waste time by acting silly and learning silly stuff in an environment specifically set up for silliness.

TMZ and Harvey Levin aren't worth getting emotional over, but I do empathize with your position.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 09:58:13 AM
Sorry, guyz, you are of course right! As much as i tried to avoid it before, it really is the best thing to do. At a certain point I was going to post a comment there myself, but then remembered:

duh...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 04, 2009, 10:17:57 AM
HARVEY IM UNLEASHING BAXTER :twisted: BE AFRAID FOOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 10:32:56 AM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
I understand your outrage, tinker_bell, but the angrier you get about this kind of stuff, the more you feed tabloid-ish media outlets like TMZ and give them what they want, which is a reaction, be it negative or positive.

Those derogatory articles and unflattering photos that TMZ posts are all aimed at getting the website attention. If you really want to stand up against such stupidity, don't visit the website, don't repeat anything from the website (which indirectly promotes it), and don't get worked up about anything published on the website.

I've stopped reading TMZ, although I scan the RSS feed every now and then. I was aware the article you refer to was posted around Thanksgiving, but I didn't seek it out to read it until your post piqued my curiosity. I rarely read or comment on anything related to Michael's children anyway because they're just kids and deserve privacy.

Yeah, the comments are nasty, but that's what TMZ is all about: silly celebrity gossip and silly reactions to it. Most people who read the website know that beforehand, and that's what many of them are there for anyway, meaning to waste time by acting silly and learning silly stuff in an environment specifically set up for silliness.

TMZ and Harvey Levin aren't worth getting emotional over, but I do empathize with your position.
I agree completely with the above statement- any sort of reaction, good or bad just encourages them. I am sure that people with any degree of decency or intelligence will not take too much notice anyway and take it all with a pinch of salt. Just consider it amusing that someone can actually expect the general public to take stuff like this seriously, those that do must have a very low intelligence and morality anyway so who cares of their opinion and what they think? I just ignore stuff like this, stuff like this has been going on for years and is not worth getting upset over. Rise above it-Michael did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 04, 2009, 10:40:27 AM
I never read tabloids before the 25th of june. But after i got involved in hoax investigation i became a regular customer of TMZ site, i go there every day to check if there's anything new about Michael. What a bitter irony: the first one, who makes an announcement about the death of the man who through his life hateS and struggleS against tabloids, IS the king of TABLOIDs - TMZ. And what are the fans and admirers of the MAN doing now? We're visiting, discussing and searching through the site every day, we're doing what HE asked us NOT TO DO. It's very sad. But I can't stop going there, 'cause i'm afraid to miss something important about him, though I know it's stupid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

December 05, 2009, 01:11:36 AM
Why do people keep saying TMZ was first?  They WERE first with the death
announcement, but not first on the events happening that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

zyla

December 05, 2009, 02:22:28 AM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
Sorry, guyz, you are of course right! As much as i tried to avoid it before, it really is the best thing to do. At a certain point I was going to post a comment there myself, but then remembered:

duh...

LOOOL!
That's awesome, man. i actualyl laughed reading that in r/l.

Plus, it's very true. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
your love is magical ...

I see the clues
I know what\'s true.

"the troot will prevail",
and I can\'t wait. (]

Zen

December 05, 2009, 07:49:01 PM
x17 online was the FIRST to report that Michael was in distress and rushed to the hospital.
It is a site very similar to TMZ, I think they borrow each other's style of writing.
They both write with an almost "flippant" attitude...like they are not taking anything seriously.
While this COULD be a clue...I don't think so..as they treat ALL news, no matter how
serious, with the same attitude...I don't think it anything to diss Michael, but we feel it
is because we hurt and protective of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "stuv915"
5.There is a time to speak and a time to be silent.

6.The worst bankrupt is the person who lost his enthusiasm.

7.It is awfully easy to be hard-boiled about everything in the daytime,but at night it is another thing.

8. To err is human,to forgive,divine.Good selller . free shippping Cheap top QualityYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  top QualityYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Cheap
tnrequinfr.com
:? SORRY YOU ARE CONFUSING ME ALL OVER THE PLACE CAN YOU BE A BIT MORE CLEARER I AM NOT BEING RUDE :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:? SORRY YOU ARE CONFUSING ME ALL OVER THE PLACE CAN YOU BE A BIT MORE CLEARER I AM NOT BEING RUDE :?

Lol! That's some kind of SPAM (If I'm not wrong)

(Edited to delete the SPAM)
Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 08:29:41 AM by mjj29081958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions