Re: Forrest Lawm Won't confirm MJ's burial
December 23, 2009, 10:37:46 AM
Quote from: "lisap27"
Quote from: "Mish1981"
Here is an idea that popped in my head and it might be silly, but instead of just calling and asking if MJ is there call for someone else. Find out what other celeb is there and call and ask about that person. See if they will answer then. That way its known if it is just MJ they are not answering about or not.

oooooo how cunning.. i like it..  :D  :lol:

Okay...I tried this by email through a different address than I asked about Michael... see if I get a reply........
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

December 24, 2009, 03:38:13 AM
"It's possible that the person who made the funeral arrangements did not desire family information displayed on the internet. Forest Lawn respects and protects the privacy of its families. Public records are available from the county health department where the death occurred."

so maybe the Jacksons asked to keep it private. idk maybe becuase no one who is the beautiful Michael Jackson is there so there is no info.

ok well why would the family want to keep it PRIVATE after they put the funeral on television. I mean everyone in the world knows that MJ is " buried " at glandale forrest lawn. So i dont see the point in forest lawn being able verify that MJ is buried their when the family already basically told the whole world where Michael is supposedly buried
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 05:17:26 AM
Quote from: "Crescendo"
crud. I looked up Marilyn Monroe (Norma Jean Mortenson) which is supposed to be interred at Forest Lawn but there were no results for her either but i blieve she is buried there. but the same page that said
"There is no interment data matching the supplied information"
like it did for Mj.

who else, famous and not, is buried there? i wanna searh them up to see if it works.
Marilyn is not buried there, My friend has been to visit her grave and many people go to pay their respects even now. This is where Marilyn is laid to rest;

Burial Place of Marilyn Monroe
Pierce Brothers Westwood Memorial Park
1218 Glendon Ave.
Westwood, CA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Crescendo

December 24, 2009, 11:31:00 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "Crescendo"
crud. I looked up Marilyn Monroe (Norma Jean Mortenson) which is supposed to be interred at Forest Lawn but there were no results for her either but i blieve she is buried there. but the same page that said
"There is no interment data matching the supplied information"
like it did for Mj.

who else, famous and not, is buried there? i wanna searh them up to see if it works.
Marilyn is not buried there, My friend has been to visit her grave and many people go to pay their respects even now. This is where Marilyn is laid to rest;

1218 Glendon Ave.
Westwood, CA

okay thank you for clearing that up. the only reason i thought MM was there is because of that RIDICULOUS seance they supposedly had with Michael and he said that he wanted to be buried by Marilyn Monroe. yeah i know. I didn't believe the jive so I should have automatically assumed Marilyn was there. :roll:  Silly me. :D

But Michael's grandmother is there and is buried in Hollywood Hills. Not in Glendale where Michael is supposedly. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 11:45:43 AM
Well early on in the post they were talking about how Latoya was saying that Michael looked so nice I really can't undertsand how he could mentioning that Michael's body would have still been decomposed!!!!! Even tho he was in refrigeration he was in there for how long 3 months just about??? And he would start decomposing just as if it was hot because his body is going to rot just like if you leave food in the fridge to long its going to rot. I hope this doesn't sound rude but I'm just saying even if u try makeup his face would still show signs of decompostion because my sisters teacher died and her face was purple because she started to decompose beacuse they left her body to long. That's why I always thought that he really couldn't look that fly and hot no matter what he has on!!!!!! Well it really shouldn't matter because he's alive right :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Crescendo

December 24, 2009, 11:50:09 AM
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
Well early on in the post they were talking about how Latoya was saying that Michael looked so nice I really can't undertsand how he could mentioning that Michael's body would have still been decomposed!!!!! Even tho he was in refrigeration he was in there for how long 3 months just about??? And he would start decomposing just as if it was hot because his body is going to rot just like if you leave food in the fridge to long its going to rot. I hope this doesn't sound rude but I'm just saying even if u try makeup his face would still show signs of decompostion because my sisters teacher died and her face was purple because she started to decompose beacuse they left her body to long. That's why I always thought that he really couldn't look that fly and hot no matter what he has on!!!!!! Well it really shouldn't matter because he's alive right :?

Oh yeah. Theres a thread here already about the decomposition of a body and how long it takes and if keeping it on ice slows down the progression. I'll have to find it.

what gets me is the ambulance photo. My brother (who is an emt) said that his face probably should have been a shade of purple because I believe it would have been caused by the blood settling to one side or so.

I'm so confused.  :roll: lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 11:56:06 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"

1218 Glendon Ave.
Westwood, CA

okay thank you for clearing that up. the only reason i thought MM was there is because of that RIDICULOUS seance they supposedly had with Michael and he said that he wanted to be buried by Marilyn Monroe. yeah i know. I didn't believe the jive so I should have automatically assumed Marilyn was there. :roll:  Silly me. :D

But Michael's grandmother is there and is buried in Hollywood Hills. Not in Glendale where Michael is supposedly. :roll:[/quote]
Thats ok-I think that seance misled a lot of people. What springs to mind though is Marilyn was not as famous as Michael when she was living, since her death she has become an icon and the whole world knows of her but the point I am trying to make is thousands of fans pay their respects to Marilyn every year and visit her grave, she died in 1962 and still the masses go. Why isn't Michael buried somewhere where people can pay their respects now and in many years to come?
Don't forget Charlie Chaplins body was dug up and "kidnapped". Is this why? they want absolutely no chance of anyone finding out Michaels grave is empty?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 24, 2009, 12:01:46 PM
Ur brother is exactly right!!!! Michaels face was way to glowing lol to be in the house for so long like that and him being dead at that because blood will settle and it can cause certain parts of the body to puff up and yea his face probably should have been a purple or bluish color. Lols I know so much because I get curious aroud grown ups well really I have been curious about this stuff since my dad passed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

December 24, 2009, 12:04:22 PM
BTW. Charlie Chaplin is not buried at Forest Lawn, he is buried at Corsier cemetery, Vaud Canton, Switzerland. After his body was recovered from the kidnappers he was reburied under thick layers of concrete.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Crescendo

December 24, 2009, 12:14:07 PM
Wow.. Seriously. I mean like who would want to take a body.

I mean I LOVE Mj. I admire Michael and love him dearly.

But if the man is gone (i wish, hope and pray he's not) I wouldn't want to see him like that much less take his remains. Let the passed on rest in peace, grave robbers. :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 01:53:58 PM
Hello Harley Blonde!
I agree with you, it's all very simple.
See, that's fine that the family did not want nobody up there the vault, but an official of the home say that they do not know if this buried there.
Oh ... wait, who wants to fool?
From the moment that they comply with the determinations of the family is not letting anyone near the crypt, they need not deny anything.
It was not televised? So to that position?
More and more I believe the pictures of the place of the funeral, which they said was a studio, then I saw the photos behind the altar was an autobus, and the other placed other deposits!
You see clearly that it is mounting, the truth is one.
All this was a scenario of both make great videos he specialized and applied in it. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 02:29:04 PM
Quote from: "Angelica"
Hello Harley Blonde!
I agree with you, it's all very simple.
See, that's fine that the family did not want nobody up there the vault, but an official of the home say that they do not know if this buried there.
Oh ... wait, who wants to fool?
From the moment that they comply with the determinations of the family is not letting anyone near the crypt, they need not deny anything.
It was not televised? So to that position?
More and more I believe the pictures of the place of the funeral, which they said was a studio, then I saw the photos behind the altar was an autobus, and the other placed other deposits!
You see clearly that it is mounting, the truth is one.
All this was a scenario of both make great videos he specialized and applied in it. :?
Hi and yes, you are so right. There are many things you have pointed out which are not normal and just scream out HOAX!! If he really had passed away it would have been so very different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 24, 2009, 03:46:53 PM
Anyone rang them to ask if Brittany Murphy is buried there?

It would just be interesting to see what the answer would be if someone rang to ask if they could confirm if Brittany Murphy is buried there and see if the answer differs from when asked about MJ.

Im in UK so cant ring.   :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 24, 2009, 04:04:41 PM
CHECK THIS ARTICLE OUT ABOUT BRITTANY MURPHY:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCROLL DOWN TO THE END WHERE IT STATES WHICH OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE BURIED AT FOREST LAWN:

Other stars buried at Forest Lawn include Liberace, Bette Davis, Lucille Ball, Gene Autry and Freddie Prinze.

Er.. helllo?????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 24, 2009, 04:07:27 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
CHECK THIS ARTICLE OUT ABOUT BRITTANY MURPHY:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCROLL DOWN TO THE END WHERE IT STATES WHICH OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE BURIED AT FOREST LAWN:

Other stars buried at Forest Lawn include Liberace, Bette Davis, Lucille Ball, Gene Autry and Freddie Prinze.

Er.. helllo?????????

Isn't it good news that Michael is missing ??? ;)   ;)   :D   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Expecting the unexpected. BeLIEving the unbelievable. Thinking the unthinkable.