Re: Forrest Lawm Won't confirm MJ's burial
December 21, 2009, 05:20:56 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
The problem with contacting Forest Lawn is you are assuming that they are in on the hoax. Anyone who answers the phone may simply say that "yes', Michael Jackson is interned here" or "we can not give out any information" etc. What makes you think that employees at Forest lawn would have any more information on whether Michael is alive or not? There is no reason to believe that people working at this cemetery would have any knowledge about this situation. Just seems that this avenue really is a waste of time in my opinion.

I agree.  It's possible that Forest Lawn had the (empty) gold coffin in their possession, but it could have been sealed or locked so nobody who works there knows anything at all.  I don't remember seeing refrigeration or embalming on the bill from FL.  I think it's highly unlikely anyone there would be in on the hoax.  Of course it can't hurt to ask, but I doubt we'll get any answers.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 21, 2009, 05:26:11 PM
Marlon and LaToya have spoken in interviews how nicely Michael was prepeared before his burial, makeup was done, clothes picked out, hair stylist was hired on a corpse two month old with an open skull and half a brain.. And LaToya said he looked ''amazing''. Wow she must have a really distorted perception on what amazing looks like. You get the picture..  :lol: But where exactly was all this performed? At the coroners office? Do they use these procedures there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

mjboogie

December 21, 2009, 05:41:40 PM
Can a body really be preserved that long?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 05:59:08 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
The problem with contacting Forest Lawn is you are assuming that they are in on the hoax. Anyone who answers the phone may simply say that "yes', Michael Jackson is interned here" or "we can not give out any information" etc. What makes you think that employees at Forest lawn would have any more information on whether Michael is alive or not? There is no reason to believe that people working at this cemetery would have any knowledge about this situation. Just seems that this avenue really is a waste of time in my opinion.

I agree.  It's possible that Forest Lawn had the (empty) gold coffin in their possession, but it could have been sealed or locked so nobody who works there knows anything at all.  I don't remember seeing refrigeration or embalming on the bill from FL.  I think it's highly unlikely anyone there would be in on the hoax.  Of course it can't hurt to ask, but I doubt we'll get any answers.

I totally agree. I personally do NOT believe that this many people could possibly be in on the hoax. It makes absolutely no sense at all for that to be the case. A casket WAS interred at Forest Lawn in Glendale. What we do not know for sure is if MJ was in there, if someone else was, or if it was just all together empty. But regardless, I have no doubt at all that everyone at FL believes they interred Michael Jackson on September 4, 2009.

As for Marilyn Monroe, just FYI, she is NOT at FL:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But Walt Disney is, so is Clark Gable, Carole Lombard, Jimmy Stewart, Jean Harlow, Humphrey Bogart, Sammy Davis, Jr., Nat King Cole, and others.

Forest Lawn does have a privacy policy too and does not give out information about ANY person (celebrity or otherwise) if their family has requested that restriction.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 21, 2009, 06:06:42 PM
In Canada these preparations are done at the funeral home - not sure if its different in the US. It would seem weird to be done at a coronor's - but then again - Michael isn't dead so maybe this is just another item to add to the "weird" list.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 09:20:30 PM
Guys, they can tell you that Michael is in Forest Lawn but it doesn't prove that he is really dead and lying there. And the tomb that KF posted the pictures of can be empty. So no need to worry if you get a positive reply from Forest Lawn. They will tell you what they need to say. So pls don't upset and lose your hope if they say that Michael is there :)
Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 09:51:33 PM by LiberianGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

December 21, 2009, 09:44:39 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Guys, they can tell you that Michael is in Forest Lawn but it doesn't prove that he is really dead and lying there. And the tomb that KF posted the pictures of can be empty. So no need to worry if you got a positive reply from Forest Lawn. They will tell you what they need to say. So pls don't upset and lose your hope if they say that Michael is there :)

You're right about that! MJ is suppose to be in a maseoleum anyway and I doubt very seriously that grave diggers or anyone else can get into that part of the cemetary because of security. The pics KF posted IMO didn't confirm anything for me. She could have very easily gone, took pics and posted. If MJ is in a grave anywhere than I am a ghost typing this message. I guarantee you that the owner of FL signed a Confidentiality contract and agreed not to give out any information on Michael to anyone beyond family and selected ppl. This a very high profile case. I am sure all of you recall the family saying the funeral was going to be secured to the point that no cameras or anything would be allowed?  Strangely, part of the funeral was televised. I know I was one of the ones that called FL and they said they had no information on MJ. We may as well cease from inquiring at FL because we won't get any information. Lastly,He's not there. Keep the Faith! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

December 22, 2009, 02:20:58 AM
Let's see...

IF Michael Jackson is really dead, then:

a) Maybe they were given instructions not to share any information? Celebrity graves are targets (there are sick people out there digging up graves and stealing remains to bail out top dollar from families) and Jackson's family said that they have received strange letters from fans wanting Michael's body parts.

b) It could also mean, Michael was buried somewhere else and Forest Lawn is a diversion.

OR (if it's a hoax)

It could mean MJ wasn't buried after all (because he is alive). Was Michael's middl name Joe or Joseph? Because if it's Joe, the gravestone (which said Michael Joseph Jackson) isn't for him at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

December 22, 2009, 06:03:00 AM
Quote from: "lisap27"
Quote from: "Mish1981"
Here is an idea that popped in my head and it might be silly, but instead of just calling and asking if MJ is there call for someone else. Find out what other celeb is there and call and ask about that person. See if they will answer then. That way its known if it is just MJ they are not answering about or not.

oooooo how cunning.. i like it..  :D  :lol:

Good Idea, has anyone tried this yet??, would be interested to hear the findings. Note sure how credible this article is, but it supports both the d or aLIvE!! theory so we need to drill down a bit more to see what we can find!!  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Datroot

December 22, 2009, 01:05:00 PM
I think Charlie Chaplin and Clark Gable are there and also MJ's grandmother, Martha Bridges.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Crescendo

December 22, 2009, 01:08:23 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
I think Charlie Chaplin and Clark Gable are there and also MJ's grandmother, Martha Bridges.

Ooo thank you for that info, Datroot.

I found a Martha Jane Bridges buried in Glendale.

Bridges, Martha Jane  02/09/1963 Glendale

Interment for: Bridges, Martha Jane  

Interment Details:  

Park Glendale  

Section Acacia  

Lot # 5202

Space # 4

Property Other

does anyone know when she died? was it on 02/09/1963?

the Glendale part is unsettling because isnt that supposedly where Michael is?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 22, 2009, 01:10:22 PM
hold on now there is another Martha Bridges buried in Hollywood Hills too. :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

December 22, 2009, 01:18:55 PM
I think she died in the late 80s or early 90s - I know there were pics of MJ at her funeral.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Crescendo

December 22, 2009, 01:20:18 PM
phew.

Bridges, Martha  04/29/1990 Hollywood Hills

so if Mj really is gone, wouldnt they bury him next to her? I mean I know its up the family of course. idk im just talking out of my head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

December 23, 2009, 02:34:17 AM
This is what was reported at first - they mentioned it on Sky TV over here (UK).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions