Lorrie

Re: Forrest Lawm Won't confirm MJ's burial
December 21, 2009, 02:32:26 PM
Interesting. If the following is true:
I called Forest Lawn and was surprised to find out that they would not aknowledge that Michael Jackson was in fact burried there.   I was in shock, I asked the lady if all the media stuff about the buriel was a sham and she would say nothing.  I told her I watched the TV coverage of the body supposedly being moved to the Masoleum.  She said she had no information on this,  I asked if we could tour the Masoleum and she said no.  Noone was allowed in there and she could not even say if Michael was buried there.
...then who and where did Karen Faye visit when she supposedly took the infamous crypt photos that ended up on TMZ's website and in The Sun paper?

Somebody's obviously confused or lying, but I don't know if it's Karen, the woman who answered the phone at Forest Lawn, or the person who called Forest Lawn in the above quote from November 18.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 02:51:45 PM
Here is an idea that popped in my head and it might be silly, but instead of just calling and asking if MJ is there call for someone else. Find out what other celeb is there and call and ask about that person. See if they will answer then. That way its known if it is just MJ they are not answering about or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

lisap27

December 21, 2009, 02:54:12 PM
Quote from: "Mish1981"
Here is an idea that popped in my head and it might be silly, but instead of just calling and asking if MJ is there call for someone else. Find out what other celeb is there and call and ask about that person. See if they will answer then. That way its known if it is just MJ they are not answering about or not.

oooooo how cunning.. i like it..  :D  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 21, 2009, 03:05:07 PM
crud. I looked up Marilyn Monroe (Norma Jean Mortenson) which is supposed to be interred at Forest Lawn but there were no results for her either but i blieve she is buried there. but the same page that said
"There is no interment data matching the supplied information"
like it did for Mj.

who else, famous and not, is buried there? i wanna searh them up to see if it works.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 03:20:34 PM
Quote from: "Crescendo"
crud. I looked up Marilyn Monroe (Norma Jean Mortenson) which is supposed to be interred at Forest Lawn but there were no results for her either but i blieve she is buried there. but the same page that said
like it did for Mj.

who else, famous and not, is buried there? i wanna searh them up to see if it works.
She was baptized Norma jean Baker..I wonder if that changes anything?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Crescendo

December 21, 2009, 03:23:57 PM
Quote from: "4evermichael71"
like it did for Mj.

dude, first off your sig is bad. (bad meaning good :D )

and thank you for that. i searched up Norma Jean Baker but nothing came up for it. Im gonna keep trying.

if anyone can think of someone else who is interred there please lemme know. :)

forest lawn says (on the same page as the grave locater)

"It's possible that the person who made the funeral arrangements did not desire family information displayed on the internet. Forest Lawn respects and protects the privacy of its families. Public records are available from the county health department where the death occurred."

so maybe the Jacksons asked to keep it private. idk maybe becuase no one who is the beautiful Michael Jackson is there so there is no info.

im thinking all that happened was there was footage taken on a set resembling the Forest Lawn park but they really werent there. (compare the aerial footage to the ground footage which was allowed by the Jacksons) which is why the background looks FAKE and there are trash cans within view of someones funeral.
Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 03:27:57 PM by Crescendo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

December 21, 2009, 03:26:44 PM
in your reference to grave diggers, i  cannot help but think about all the other BIG celebrities and even royalty we know who are buried on grounds that everyone knows about.

We know where Lady Diana is buried and there are regular tours made. so why not let family, friends, fans know the whereabouts of Michael's "grave" and let people visit.

btw if you use the feature Burial Site Locater on the forest lawn website I just searched up Michael Jackson (08/29/58-06/25/2009) in Glendale and gave me

p.s. i apologize if my posts someitmes disrespectful. please know that i am not being rude with anyone here. i get a little anxious at some of the things and happenings taking place.

With L.O.V.E. :D

The lack of information always puts up a flag to me.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 03:38:17 PM
It was Velvetsilvergirl who called Forest Lawn back then. She even recorded it, so we ppl in chat could hear it (it was also posted).

She asked, where she could send flowers to the grave of MJ. The answer was, that he is at no location of Forest Lawn.

We wondered why they didn´t just say that this information is private, or that she was not allowed to give out this information (in case that there was a funeral). But no, she just said "at no location". Weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

December 21, 2009, 03:40:05 PM
No need for apologies. Speak up and speak often! It's an opinion and every person has one.  :lol:

I have a hunch that there are enough weirdos, wackos and sickos who would jump at the chance to rob (or desecrate) MJs grave if they had access to it. The risk is too great to take that chance.

Princess Di and other public figures might and I say again might get a little more respect.

It's a safe bet that family and friends know the whereabouts. It is the general public that is unaware.  ;)

in your reference to grave diggers, i  cannot help but think about all the other BIG celebrities and even royalty we know who are buried on grounds that everyone knows about.

We know where Lady Diana is buried and there are regular tours made. so why not let family, friends, fans know the whereabouts of Michael's "grave" and let people visit.

btw if you use the feature Burial Site Locater on the forest lawn website I just searched up Michael Jackson (08/29/58-06/25/2009) in Glendale and gave me

p.s. i apologize if my posts someitmes disrespectful. please know that i am not being rude with anyone here. i get a little anxious at some of the things and happenings taking place.

With L.O.V.E. :D
Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 03:42:27 PM by GirlSaturday
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 21, 2009, 03:40:44 PM
Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
It was Velvetsilvergirl who called Forest Lawn back then. She even recorded it, so we ppl in chat could hear it (it was also posted).

She asked, where she could send flowers to the grave of MJ. The answer was, that he is at no location of Forest Lawn.

We wondered why they didn´t just say that this information is private, or that she was not allowed to give out this information.

does anyone know where i can find that post? i would like to hear it.

Thank you. :)

thats nice to hear.

p.s. i hate making typos.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 03:42:13 PM
Quote from: "4evermichael71"
like it did for Mj.

dude, first off your sig is bad. (bad meaning good :D )

and thank you for that. i searched up Norma Jean Baker but nothing came up for it. Im gonna keep trying.

if anyone can think of someone else who is interred there please lemme know. :)

forest lawn says (on the same page as the grave locater)

"It's possible that the person who made the funeral arrangements did not desire family information displayed on the internet. Forest Lawn respects and protects the privacy of its families. Public records are available from the county health department where the death occurred."

so maybe the Jacksons asked to keep it private. idk maybe becuase no one who is the beautiful Michael Jackson is there so there is no info.

im thinking all that happened was there was footage taken on a set resembling the Forest Lawn park but they really werent there. (compare the aerial footage to the ground footage which was allowed by the Jacksons) which is why the background looks FAKE and there are trash cans within view of someones funeral.

Hmm think i'd read somewhere that Clark Gable is buried there... Or mabye my brain needs a rest ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Crescendo

December 21, 2009, 03:46:47 PM
Okay I tried Clark Gable and William Gable (using the birth and death dates) and I found nothing.

Maybe celebs info is kept classified.

I would like to call Forest Lawn and ask about someone other than MJ like Mish1981 had suggested. I just don't have the nerve to. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

December 21, 2009, 04:35:10 PM
I remember a girl in MJHD site that has tried to deliver flowers to FL for Michael,and they did.
I don't know if we can consider it a confirmation...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 21, 2009, 04:49:12 PM
The problem with contacting Forest Lawn is you are assuming that they are in on the hoax. Anyone who answers the phone may simply say that "yes', Michael Jackson is interned here" or "we can not give out any information" etc. What makes you think that employees at Forest lawn would have any more information on whether Michael is alive or not? There is no reason to believe that people working at this cemetery would have any knowledge about this situation. Just seems that this avenue really is a waste of time in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 05:12:32 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
The problem with contacting Forest Lawn is you are assuming that they are in on the hoax. Anyone who answers the phone may simply say that "yes', Michael Jackson is interned here" or "we can not give out any information" etc. What makes you think that employees at Forest lawn would have any more information on whether Michael is alive or not? There is no reason to believe that people working at this cemetery would have any knowledge about this situation. Just seems that this avenue really is a waste of time in my opinion.

That is very true!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions