the opus
December 21, 2009, 02:52:46 AM
didnt they say michael died before he got to finish it but yet its finished and ready to sell?? It clearly is and its purpose it to give more clues to fans i think its awesome just need more money but i will get it eventually lol!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: the opus
December 21, 2009, 09:20:22 AM
Like the THIS IS IT film, I suspect the Opus was timed to be released at the same time as the hoax for maximum interest.

I have a copy of the Opus, but I don't see any specific clues yet (but I haven't read the whole thing yet).  One observation is that there are not many recent photos of MJ from Invincible through TII eras.  TONS of J5, Thriller, and Bad-era pics.  To me this could possibly connect to the Liberian Girl/Come Together old/new photos?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

December 21, 2009, 10:37:08 AM
Look what I´ve found.  :(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

December 21, 2009, 04:21:40 PM
Quote from: "Lady J"
Look what I´ve found.  :(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I thought someone mentioned that there was nothing about his death?

Edit: I just saw that it isn't in the Opus, they replaced it for something else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

December 21, 2009, 04:51:20 PM
My understanding why not alot of recent photos were published in OPUS is that Michael disliked his looks and didnt like his recent photos or did not want to be reminded of the bad things that occured to him through the last few years. (Less photos after the first allegations, even fewer from the second allegations era).

One thing I wonder though, was the OPUS made purley to document the KING OF POP eras? Like was this book made just in time before Michael decided to give up his title and resign from the entertainment industry? I see a connection there. Michael Jackson the entertainer seem to have died, not the person. And now we have an OPUS book, like an encyclopedic database of his music career.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

MJJ1982

December 21, 2009, 05:06:23 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Like was this book made just in time before Michael decided to give up his title and resign from the entertainment industry? I see a connection there. Michael Jackson the entertainer seem to have died, not the person. And now we have an OPUS book, like an encyclopedic database of his music career.

That's what I think too: The King Of Pop died, not Michael Jackson. I was just thinking about that Joe/Joseph thing... We all know him as Michael Joseph Jackson, maybe that's his artist name. So Michael Joseph Jackson, the King Of Pop died, but not Michael Joe Jackson, the real person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

2 Bad

December 26, 2009, 01:56:59 AM
"One thing I wonder though, was the OPUS made purley to document the KING OF POP eras? Like was this book made just in time before Michael decided to give up his title and resign from the entertainment industry? I see a connection there. Michael Jackson the entertainer seem to have died, not the person. And now we have an OPUS book, like an encyclopedic database of his music career."

I tend to think this too. He may be an entertainer in his heart but he always wanted to be a normal person. To walk the streets or go shopping without screaming fans all around. Which brings me to- "how will we ever know the truth?" I don't know...I just pray we find some clue that says this is what he's done. He can do whatever he wants, just as long as he breaths and is happy, we'll be happy with this. He deserves our respect of any choices he makes, we have to, as his loving fans we have to accept where his life goes and be happy for him.
I received my Opus last week, I waited to start reading it till last night. Very emotional and I am about halfway.

Keep the Faith!!! We love you Michael!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 06:53:43 AM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
I tend to think this too. He may be an entertainer in his heart but he always wanted to be a normal person. To walk the streets or go shopping without screaming fans all around. Which brings me to- "how will we ever know the truth?" I don't know...I just pray we find some clue that says this is what he's done. He can do whatever he wants, just as long as he breaths and is happy, we'll be happy with this. He deserves our respect of any choices he makes, we have to, as his loving fans we have to accept where his life goes and be happy for him.
I received my Opus last week, I waited to start reading it till last night. Very emotional and I am about halfway.

Keep the Faith!!! We love you Michael!!!

Agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.