Thanks Andrea. Well, I'm all out of possible answers then for this mess.  :lol:

Edit: On second thought, I do have another question. Jermaine and Marlon were the only two on that ALLJACK5ONS account, correct? So wouldn't Jermaine had noticed that Marlon was not really tweeting then when they were both on the same account?
Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 11:40:33 AM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Does anyone know if Marlon and Jermaine don't get along with each other?  Or are pretending they don't?  Jermaine is the only brother (besides Michael of course) that Marlon isn't "following" on twitter.  Marlon has also tweeted all of his brothers except Jermaine....weird.

And look at this tweet (on Michael's birthday):

"Brothers, I miss you. @jackiejackson5 @titojackson5 @randyjackson8 and Jerm. Let's keep OUR legacy alive. Study Peace, Marlon Sunday, August 29, 2010 3:42:21 PM via web"

He says Jermaine's name (sort of) but doesn't acknowledge Jermaine's twitter account even though Jermaine had has twitter up and running way before then.

That's odd.

I don't think Jermaine had a twitter account when he posted that. I don't remember him having one at least. Is there any way to check when Jermaine had his twitter account up and running? If he did have it up and running, maybe he wasn't sure it was his because it wasn't verified at that point?

This is Jermaine's first tweet:

"Hello Twitter! This is the officical Twitter account for Jermaine Jackson! Follow me! :) 4:59 PM Jun 28th, 2010 via web"

So when Marlon tweeted his brothers on Michael's birthday, he could have included Jermaine as well since they both had accounts then.  It is very odd that Marlon never acknowledged Jermaine's twitter or followed him.
maybe it was a way to get the twitter address of  the other boys out there and he knew jermaine already had announced his?

Maybe but Marlon never @'d at Jermaine ever, but he did to his other brothers often.  And there was really no reason to leave Jermaine out of that one tweet unless it was deliberate.

What about the character count? Isn't there a 140 or so limit on twitter? maybe his username wouldn't fit.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "roxy101"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Does anyone know if Marlon and Jermaine don't get along with each other?  Or are pretending they don't?  Jermaine is the only brother (besides Michael of course) that Marlon isn't "following" on twitter.  Marlon has also tweeted all of his brothers except Jermaine....weird.

And look at this tweet (on Michael's birthday):

"Brothers, I miss you. @jackiejackson5 @titojackson5 @randyjackson8 and Jerm. Let's keep OUR legacy alive. Study Peace, Marlon Sunday, August 29, 2010 3:42:21 PM via web"

He says Jermaine's name (sort of) but doesn't acknowledge Jermaine's twitter account even though Jermaine had has twitter up and running way before then.

That's odd.

I don't think Jermaine had a twitter account when he posted that. I don't remember him having one at least. Is there any way to check when Jermaine had his twitter account up and running? If he did have it up and running, maybe he wasn't sure it was his because it wasn't verified at that point?

This is Jermaine's first tweet:

"Hello Twitter! This is the officical Twitter account for Jermaine Jackson! Follow me! :) 4:59 PM Jun 28th, 2010 via web"

So when Marlon tweeted his brothers on Michael's birthday, he could have included Jermaine as well since they both had accounts then.  It is very odd that Marlon never acknowledged Jermaine's twitter or followed him.
maybe it was a way to get the twitter address of  the other boys out there and he knew jermaine already had announced his?

Maybe but Marlon never @'d at Jermaine ever, but he did to his other brothers often.  And there was really no reason to leave Jermaine out of that one tweet unless it was deliberate.

What about the character count? Isn't there a 140 or so limit on twitter? maybe his username wouldn't fit.

I don't actually have a twitter account myself so I don't know what the character count would be but Marlon could've re-phrased his message to include Jermaine.  Plus, it doesn't explain why never tweeted him.

Edit: On second thought, I do have another question. Jermaine and Marlon were the only two on that ALLJACK5ONS account, correct? So wouldn't Jermaine had noticed that Marlon was not really tweeting then when they were both on the same account?

Yes, I believe it was just the two of them on there....weird.  I hope they didn't have a falling out or something.  If anything, I would think that Jermaine and Randy wouldn't get along, having married the same woman... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, I believe it was just the two of them on there....weird.  I hope they didn't have a falling out or something.  If anything, I would think that Jermaine and Randy wouldn't get along, having married the same woman... :lol:

:lol: @ the Randy comment. I actually don't think they had a falling out. If we just take Jermaine's story at face value, Marlon must've communicated with him to say he doesn't tweet so they must be talking to each other and according to Jermaine, he joked that the only tweeting he does is in Rockin Robin so that doesn't sound like a tense conversation. I know I am getting so deep on this tweet but it does leave the question if it wasn't Marlon tweeting with Jermaine back then, then who has been tweeting for all this time and why hasn't Jermaine or anyone in his family notice or say anything about it until now? This also links to TS. Geez, this is so confusing. It's like as soon as I think I know something, something else happens that takes me back to square one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

:lol: @ the Randy comment. I actually don't think they had a falling out. If we just take Jermaine's story at face value, Marlon must've communicated with him to say he doesn't tweet so they must be talking to each other and according to Jermaine, he joked that the only tweeting he does is in Rockin Robin so that doesn't sound like a tense conversation. I know I am getting so deep on this tweet but it does leave the question if it wasn't Marlon tweeting with Jermaine back then, then who has been tweeting for all this time and why hasn't Jermaine or anyone in his family notice or say anything about it until now? This also links to TS. Geez, this is so confusing. It's like as soon as I think I know something, something else happens that takes me back to square one.

Ya the more I think about it I really don't believe there was a falling out either.  Just playing another game most likely.  And I was thinking about TS too.  TS said he's not Marlon, Jermaine says the Marlon twitter is not Marlon...nobody is Marlon!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ya the more I think about it I really don't believe there was a falling out either.  Just playing another game most likely.  And I was thinking about TS too.  TS said he's not Marlon, Jermaine says the Marlon twitter is not Marlon...nobody is Marlon!  :lol:

:lol: I also think that could be the reason why that ALLJACK5ONS account wasn't verified because they did not want to reveal (nice word lol) who the other person was who was tweeting with Jermaine, if it really wasn't Marlon. Just a thought. I am not sure of the process to verify an account but I'm assuming you have to show proof of everyone who is tweeting under a group account, not just one of people in the group.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

:lol: I also think that could be the reason why that ALLJACK5ONS account wasn't verified because they did not want to reveal (nice word lol) who the other person was who was tweeting with Jermaine, if it really wasn't Marlon. Just a thought. I am not sure of the process to verify an account but I'm assuming you have to show proof of everyone who is tweeting under a group account, not just one of people in the group.

This is how Jermaine verified his account:

"Twitter, please verify @jermjackson5 to put all the imposters to rest! Thanks! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 3:00 PM Jul 15th, 2010 via web"

As far as I know Marlon didn't do the same.  Seems like an easy way for someone to set up a phony account though what with all the photo-shopping capabilities out there.  But I think Jermaine said something like this to Marlon, "let's never tweet each other and then at some point I'll say your twitter is fake."  Who knows, maybe Michael told them to do that.  Or maybe TS is behind Marlon's twitter.  I'm confusing myself now.  :lol:   I guess we'll just wait and see if anything comes of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Or maybe TS is behind Marlon's twitter.

This makes sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

MissG

Quote from: "anewfan"

This makes sense to me.

Wasn´t there a post from TS talking about a twitter account where he would post something?  :?

I feel lost once more.

How come that Jermaine could no clarify this earlier?, wasn´t that account the one for the Jacksons?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

Someone asked Jodi about it on Twitter:

PaulinhaG1972 PaulaAndrea
So anybody know about @Marlon_Jackson acct? @titojackson5 @jodigomes @MJJNews
7 Apr

Her reply:

jodigomes jodi gomes
Spoke to him direct. He's addressing 2day. Small mistake to be only corrected by him @PaulinhaG1972 @Marlon_Jackson @titojackson5 @MJJNews
7 Apr

So what is it? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Mistake from who?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

This makes sense to me.

Or maybe TS is Marlon himself. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Quote from: "PureLove"

This makes sense to me.

Or maybe TS is Marlon himself. :)

Perhaps....

He's definitely been one of the quietest Jacksons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
The thing that bothers me the most about all of this tweeting stuff is that Jermaine says that Marlon has NEVER tweeted???  If Marlon has NEVER tweeted, then who was tweeting as Marlon when the alljack5ons twitter account started??? "Marlon" or "Mar Mar", was always tweeting from the original account!! So...was the account a fake from the beginning? Was Michael really "Marlon"? ??? Something is rotten in the city of Denmark!!! :lol:  :lol:
 Seriously folks, what the hell is going on here? How can Marlon be tweeting with Jerm in the beginning and now say that he has NEVER tweeted???......Just thinking out loud here, sorry, but this has me baffled :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

more one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing stuff. almost seems like they are some of them playing on different teams. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal