This is funny that this is happening now. I was questioning the authenticity of this account months ago but I stopped investigating because Jermaine said that he used to tweet through the ALLJACK5ONS account on his verified account. You can read this thread starting from the initial post I wrote about the oddities of Marlon's account.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I was looking for the famous picture of Murray with the blue shirt like jermaine and I found this picture. I don' t think this was ever posted, maybe it was but I never saw it. I would like to ask you a question. Do you think this is Conrad Murray when he was younger? Let me know what you think. There was some discrepancies date of birth. You will see what I am talking about. blessings.  

[attachment=0:1fryf17c]cm.jpg[/attachment:1fryf17c]

The picture was posted and it was discussed before. That's Murray in the picture but it is interesting how his birthdate changes. I do believe that, that's Marlon's twitter and it's not fake but Jermaine is trying to tell us something else, probably a clue but what is it? I don't know. Murray is a real person, nobody is in a disguise as Murray but there's definitely a connection that Jermaine is trying to show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

Jermaine was tweeting about how bad the weather was and yet it looks good on his twitpic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Look, this family knows we are getting closer to the hoax. Actually they know we know. Now they are trying to screw us up, to doubt ourselves. They are playing a game. Look how stupid can you be, for 2 yrs you have twitter and now, now you find out it is not your brothers?????? Something fishy is going on!!!. I hope they are not taking us for a ride, because they will have the last laugh..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PureLove"
I was looking for the famous picture of Murray with the blue shirt like jermaine and I found this picture. I don' t think this was ever posted, maybe it was but I never saw it. I would like to ask you a question. Do you think this is Conrad Murray when he was younger? Let me know what you think. There was some discrepancies date of birth. You will see what I am talking about. blessings.  

[attachment=0:25zed951]cm.jpg[/attachment:25zed951]

The picture was posted and it was discussed before. That's Murray in the picture but it is interesting how his birthdate changes. I do believe that, that's Marlon's twitter and it's not fake but Jermaine is trying to tell us something else, probably a clue but what is it? I don't know. Murray is a real person, nobody is in a disguise as Murray but there's definitely a connection that Jermaine is trying to show.

It doesn't matter if it was discussed, that's why I posted it due to the wrong birthdates.
thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

[attachment=0:3tpsfpx4]cm.jpg[/attachment:3tpsfpx4]

It doesn't matter if it was discussed, that's why I posted it due to the wrong birthdates.
thank you.

No, you wrote that you didn't know if that picture was posted before and I just wanted to clarify that it was. Nothing against you for posting the picture. Hope you didn't get it that way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Actually I've got another theory about this issue. I've been thinking about why Jerm is telling people that Marlon's twitter is a fake. Probably the intention is to make people unfollow Marlon because probably Mar Mar is going to give out a clue about the hoax. And not make it known by everyone, not to make the hoax so obvious Jerm is telling that Marlon's account is a fake to make people unfollow him. They know that believers will keep on following him, well most of us at least and the clue is for us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

[attachment=0:oivoyptb]cm.jpg[/attachment:oivoyptb]

thank you.

No, you wrote that you didn't know if that picture was posted before and I just wanted to clarify that it was. Nothing against you for posting the picture. Hope you didn't get it that way.

No i did not take it bad, I just wanted to show the dates and i honestly did not know if it was posted. that is all. No worries  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

when was the last time anyone was at the alljackson twitter site? it seems to say that it is a fans twitter. and that they are a fan of all the jacksons. but there are no tweets. i am not familiar at all with this so someone else needs to look to see if that is how it was when they last checked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

Does anyone know if Marlon and Jermaine don't get along with each other?  Or are pretending they don't?  Jermaine is the only brother (besides Michael of course) that Marlon isn't "following" on twitter.  Marlon has also tweeted all of his brothers except Jermaine....weird.

And look at this tweet (on Michael's birthday):

"Brothers, I miss you. @jackiejackson5 @titojackson5 @randyjackson8 and Jerm. Let's keep OUR legacy alive. Study Peace, Marlon Sunday, August 29, 2010 3:42:21 PM via web"

He says Jermaine's name (sort of) but doesn't acknowledge Jermaine's twitter account even though Jermaine had has twitter up and running way before then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Andrea"
Does anyone know if Marlon and Jermaine don't get along with each other?  Or are pretending they don't?  Jermaine is the only brother (besides Michael of course) that Marlon isn't "following" on twitter.  Marlon has also tweeted all of his brothers except Jermaine....weird.

"Brothers, I miss you. @jackiejackson5 @titojackson5 @randyjackson8 and Jerm. Let's keep OUR legacy alive. Study Peace, Marlon Sunday, August 29, 2010 3:42:21 PM via web"

He says Jermaine's name (sort of) but doesn't acknowledge Jermaine's twitter account even though Jermaine had has twitter up and running way before then.

That's odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

That's odd.

I don't think Jermaine had a twitter account when he posted that. I don't remember him having one at least. Is there any way to check when Jermaine had his twitter account up and running? If he did have it up and running, maybe he wasn't sure it was his because it wasn't verified at that point?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Andrea

Quote from: "looking4truth"

That's odd.

I don't think Jermaine had a twitter account when he posted that. I don't remember him having one at least. Is there any way to check when Jermaine had his twitter account up and running? If he did have it up and running, maybe he wasn't sure it was his because it wasn't verified at that point?

This is Jermaine's first tweet:

"Hello Twitter! This is the officical Twitter account for Jermaine Jackson! Follow me! :) 4:59 PM Jun 28th, 2010 via web"

So when Marlon tweeted his brothers on Michael's birthday, he could have included Jermaine as well since they both had accounts then.  It is very odd that Marlon never acknowledged Jermaine's twitter or followed him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

That's odd.

"Hello Twitter! This is the officical Twitter account for Jermaine Jackson! Follow me! :) 4:59 PM Jun 28th, 2010 via web"

So when Marlon tweeted his brothers on Michael's birthday, he could have included Jermaine as well since they both had accounts then.  It is very odd that Marlon never acknowledged Jermaine's twitter or followed him.
maybe it was a way to get the twitter address of  the other boys out there and he knew jermaine already had announced his?  
or
let me tell you a story a girl at work told the other day.she says that for some reason her grandmothr always refers to her sisters as the girls and then her by name , like she is setting her apart from them in some way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

That's odd.

maybe it was a way to get the twitter address of  the other boys out there and he knew jermaine already had announced his?

Maybe but Marlon never @'d at Jermaine ever, but he did to his other brothers often.  And there was really no reason to leave Jermaine out of that one tweet unless it was deliberate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions