Something is really bothering me about the crypt in Holly Terrace.
If you look at the one photo from TMZ,it appears he is just placed in a hallway when everyone else is in wall vaults,which is the norm for vaults.
Also,they claim they purchased 7 other crypts so they can all be buried together...how on earth is more than one casket much less 7 more going to fit in there unless they build 7 more and make somewhat like a pyramid?  :lol:
The third photo was taken a few weeks later when a "fan" gained access and there is no sign on flowers,the framed photos,ANYTHING!!!!
I stressed the word "fan" because we know of certain people whom take photos and leak and sell them  :twisted:
Your thoughts please??

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

Dot 246637

paula-c

Those photos did not produce any kind of feeling, perhaps a few days ago when first published, but then I thought, why not look so lonely, neither her family nor her children they visit?
I understand that Michael has a big family, no flowers, were photos of flowers sent by fans, but the photos were taken outside. Maybe now that Murray is going to happen as everyone said it only took 3 0 4 pictures of it, and now we see every day, maybe take pictures of that grave with flowers. Maybe there is someone to look these forums
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When I look at these pics of MJs 'crypt', I have no emotion. I don't feel there is anyone in there. Call me insane but really, believe me. ITS EMPTY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wasn't it said that they would also cement the casket in?  Seems like a lot of trouble when the place is not accessible to the public.  And just try to remove that marble cover.  It just seems so unreal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"
Something is really bothering me about the crypt in Holly Terrace.
If you look at the one photo from TMZ,it appears he is just placed in a hallway when everyone else is in wall vaults,which is the norm for vaults.
Also,they claim they purchased 7 other crypts so they can all be buried together...how on earth is more than one casket much less 7 more going to fit in there unless they build 7 more and make somewhat like a pyramid?  :lol:
The third photo was taken a few weeks later when a "fan" gained access and there is no sign on flowers,the framed photos,ANYTHING!!!!
I stressed the word "fan" because we know of certain people whom take photos and leak and sell them  :twisted:
Your thoughts please??

I recently (within the past 2 weeks or so) read something about the last photo (with no flowers, photos, etc.).  I read that the photo is from Forest Lawn's marketing materials dating back to when the building was built.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

I thought the last picture was a publicity shot from like, 1962 or something. It's definitely older.

@OneStepCloser, ME TOO! When I first looked at those pics, I'm like "Ummm....NO!"
I even asked my sister. I didn't tell her that Michael was supposed to be in there. I never even told her if someone, anyone, was supposed in it or not. I asked her for her emotions. She said, "Empty."  :!:

Random thought, if a lot of us think or feel it's empty, doesn't anyone think that's a bit weird? I mean,the 1960's picture....don't you think someone before the Jackson family would have boughten it? It's just weird it's been around since the 60's and something that beautiful, for a final resting place, lays empty all that long only for Michael Jackson to be put in it in 2009.
You know it's expensive, but can it be THAT expensive that only MJ can afford it? Is money even the factor as to why no one is there? Maybe there is someone in there. But wouldn't there be something to show that? Maybe the identity of the person is ON TOP on the of the crypt. We don't see that part. I remember when I was doing genealogy about a month ago, some people in my family tree in 1140 or something was put into a crypt with their likeness built on top like they were laying there. I can't find any picture from the top of any crypt to see if they put plaques on there. Anyone know?
I'm so going to try to go to my local mausoleum tomorrow. I want to find out for myself how these things work!

Too many questions. To much weirdness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey, what's this blue thing in the third picture?

Is it in front of the flower holder and out of the first picture? Or is the far away picture some completely other location that has some blue thing there?

The window appears to be the same window from what I can see. I don't know if they would put the same window in more than one location of the building. Would they?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

To me the third picture looks different from the rest, is it the 'fan' picture?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

well to me it screams fake i dont believe it and never will, anyway they said his crypt was downstairs and they brought 13
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The last picture from MJRocks is from 1952, Forest Lawn don't put the marble cover over the crypt until THERE IS SOMEONE INSIDE, but it is on in 1952, I don't know if you have ever worked with marble but it would be nigh on impossible to take that large sheet off without it breaking once it is on.  Also all the crypts/burial areas have bronze plaques on them denoting who is buried there, there is none on this even on the gates.  I phoned Forest Lawn and they said the burial place was restricted to friends and family, I know the guards might put out things left by the fans but this is a pretty sorry display really - look at the flowers left for Princess Di.  I think this is a phoney image and I heard that Karen Faye sold the image which is pretty tacky to say the least... Anyway he's not there so it doesn't matter  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Iliketrains - IM GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE! LOL!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "alexa7"
The last picture from MJRocks is from 1952, Forest Lawn don't put the marble cover over the crypt until THERE IS SOMEONE INSIDE, but it is on in 1952, I don't know if you have ever worked with marble but it would be nigh on impossible to take that large sheet off without it breaking once it is on.  Also all the crypts/burial areas have bronze plaques on them denoting who is buried there, there is none on this even on the gates.  I phoned Forest Lawn and they said the burial place was restricted to friends and family, I know the guards might put out things left by the fans but this is a pretty sorry display really - look at the flowers left for Princess Di.  I think this is a phoney image and I heard that Karen Faye sold the image which is pretty tacky to say the least... Anyway he's not there so it doesn't matter  :lol:

You are absolutely right, the last pitchure was taken on the 50’s when the security was not as high as it is today. It seems as the same place though, I mean the place Michael is supposedly buried and the photo taken 50 years ago. Karen is only playing her part. Either way I am positive that Michael is not in there, wheter this is a hoax or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Supposedly this is what Karen had to say about TMZ posting the photos...

"Forest Lawn is very upset by this. The Tabloids sent it to them too.

I try to do something nice...there are some very cruel people out there.

I just know in my heart, Michael would want his fans around him. I will have to take my punishment...how ever it comes, for the selfishness of those who stole this."

As if she didn't know someone would release them or sell them.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

lisap27

what bothers me about this!!  his family knew Michael hated the lonleyness he had felt over the yrs.. an he seems just placed at the end of a corridor an thats it!!

might sound stupid i know!! but it seems disrespectful to me 2!!

like elvis an graceland!! constant gatherings etc!! and for michael nothing.. makes me sad it really does if this is the case!! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do not feel that Michael is in this crypt .
There is no name, no loving words, nothing . :cry:
This must be bad for the children to stand in front of a huge square stone with nothing on it, that's ridiculous, he is not in there.
Also, I seriously wonder whether there exists a crypt of a celebrity with no name on it, did you ever heard about some? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions