Army of L.O.V.E. Website?
April 05, 2011, 09:41:52 AM
Hey everyone!

I want to make a website for the Army of L.O.V.E.  :)

I hope someone hasn't made one yet but if they did please tell me. But if they haven't, I believe this would be a very awesome idea for all of the soldiers and new people who want to join the army to o talk about what charitable things that they have done, all the love they have been spreading and other things related to the army.

So, I just wanted to get you all opinion on it because are in this together, right?  :lol:

Do you all think it is a good idea? I personally hope that if I can make this site that you all will join. So please, reply as soon as you guys can, mmmkay?

Love you all <3
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

Re: Army of L.O.V.E. Website?
April 05, 2011, 10:26:40 AM
Black_orchid i think that it will be GREAT :D
I think that this way we'll get much more soldiers on board, because i think that even non believers will join.

It's all for L.O.V.E  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

April 05, 2011, 10:31:31 AM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Black_orchid i think that it will be GREAT :D
I think that this way we'll get much more soldiers on board, because i think that even non believers will join.

It's all for L.O.V.E  :D

Oh, how exciting! <3

Thanks for your reply! I think it would be an awesome idea too! I believe it will get more non-believers to join too!

YAY for cool ideas!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

RK

April 05, 2011, 10:34:16 AM
@black_orchid, there is an army of love website that Souza started, but it is not finished. You should have a talk with her about the unfinished site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 11:09:02 AM
Quote from: "RK"
@black_orchid, there is an army of love website that Souza started, but it is not finished. You should have a talk with her about the unfinished site.

Oh okay cool!  :) But I'm kinda nervous to talk to her. I'm too shy... :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

April 05, 2011, 11:35:13 AM
Quote from: "black_orchid"

Oh okay cool!  :) But I'm kinda nervous to talk to her. I'm too shy... :oops:

Souza is a very nice person, don't be shy ;) If you two can put your ideas together the website will only benefit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

RK

April 05, 2011, 12:17:08 PM
Don't let being shy hold you back. Souza has a lot on her plate with this site. She was asking members to help build the AOL site at the time. Just take that first step and talk to her about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 01:21:52 PM
Don't let being shy hold you back. Souza has a lot on her plate with this site. She was asking members to help build the AOL site at the time. Just take that first step and talk to her about it.

Okay, thanks for the advice!  :) I apppreciate it a lot! Are you new? I've never seen your name around  :D

I'm Black Orchid, nice 2 meet you!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

April 05, 2011, 01:29:06 PM
I loved The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier.  :P
It's so amazing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

April 05, 2011, 01:36:17 PM
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
I loved The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier.  :P
It's so amazing!

Gosh, thank you! I wrote it myself. I felt it was necessary to show my dedication to The Army. Thank you so much  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 05, 2011, 08:47:40 PM
I can't wait to have that website. That would be amazing. Souza was working on it. Pls share with her what's in your head about the site. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 05, 2011, 08:55:58 PM
Hi PureLove. If I remember rightly, didn't that whole AOL site come about from a redirect from TS to one of your posts about charity donations?
And I'm not new here, maybe just quiet sometimes black_orchid. I check in everyday for the past 18 months.  :P Nice to meet you too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2011, 09:03:17 PM
Hi PureLove. If I remember rightly, didn't that whole AOL site come about from a redirect from TS to one of your posts about charity donations?
And I'm not new here, maybe just quiet sometimes black_orchid. I check in everyday for the past 18 months.  :P Nice to meet you too.

Yes, that's right RK. Thank you for remembering it. :) This was the post of mine that TS redirected to:

Everybody is talking about MAKING A CHANGE, but nobody is talking about how we are going to make it. We should have a plan, we should organize things! What are we going to do? How are we going to make that change? I see everyone writes it everywhere; Let's make a change, help others, save the world etc. But I wish I could see the same effort in DOING things as in writing it. This forum shouldn't stay as a hoax forum only, this forum has to be the center of that change! If we are the Army of LOVE, if we are the ones who will start to make that change, then we should start talking about how we are going to make it! We have to MOVE TOGETHER! For example, we should start doing something all together as members of this forum, as soldiers of Michael Jackson. We tried to tell the media about the hoax and it didn't work out. We tried to tell non-believers about the truth and it didn't work out as well. Is this it? Are we going to sit back and wait till Michael comes back? I know that Michael's return is a must for us to spread the message to everyone but I believe that there're things that we can do before and after his return. I don't want the things that we talk we're going to do, to stay on the forum only but we DO them for real! I know that almost all of us, or maybe all of us try to spread the hidden truth to everyone we know but is it enough? NO! We should do more, we should give more!

How about publishing a Newspaper and deliver it to people at the streets? How about starting to choose an orphanage every month and make donations? How about chosing an area and start planting trees?

I know that most of us are trying to do all of these by ourselves and some of us just write what we want to do. But how about making these all together? How about making this forum the center of the CHANGE? We're THOUSANDS of people here! If we unite and dedicate ourselves to make that change for real, we can save the planet, we can save the humanity! It's all for LOVE, it's all for Michael, it's all for us, it's all for the planet! So what do you soldiers say? Are you with me? Are you with Michael? Are you ready to unite, raise your voice and MAKE THAT CHANGE for real?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2011, 10:26:52 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"

Yes, that's right RK. Thank you for remembering it. :) This was the post of mine that TS redirected to:

Everybody is talking about MAKING A CHANGE, but nobody is talking about how we are going to make it. We should have a plan, we should organize things! What are we going to do? How are we going to make that change? I see everyone writes it everywhere; Let's make a change, help others, save the world etc. But I wish I could see the same effort in DOING things as in writing it. This forum shouldn't stay as a hoax forum only, this forum has to be the center of that change! If we are the Army of LOVE, if we are the ones who will start to make that change, then we should start talking about how we are going to make it! We have to MOVE TOGETHER! For example, we should start doing something all together as members of this forum, as soldiers of Michael Jackson. We tried to tell the media about the hoax and it didn't work out. We tried to tell non-believers about the truth and it didn't work out as well. Is this it? Are we going to sit back and wait till Michael comes back? I know that Michael's return is a must for us to spread the message to everyone but I believe that there're things that we can do before and after his return. I don't want the things that we talk we're going to do, to stay on the forum only but we DO them for real! I know that almost all of us, or maybe all of us try to spread the hidden truth to everyone we know but is it enough? NO! We should do more, we should give more!

How about publishing a Newspaper and deliver it to people at the streets? How about starting to choose an orphanage every month and make donations? How about chosing an area and start planting trees?

I know that most of us are trying to do all of these by ourselves and some of us just write what we want to do. But how about making these all together? How about making this forum the center of the CHANGE? We're THOUSANDS of people here! If we unite and dedicate ourselves to make that change for real, we can save the planet, we can save the humanity! It's all for LOVE, it's all for Michael, it's all for us, it's all for the planet! So what do you soldiers say? Are you with me? Are you with Michael? Are you ready to unite, raise your voice and MAKE THAT CHANGE for real?

WOW!  :lol: Your post has me all hyper now!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 07, 2011, 08:03:53 PM
Quote from: "black_orchid"
Quote from: "PureLove"

WOW!  :lol: Your post has me all hyper now!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm glad it did. ;)  Did you write to Souza about the site and shared your ideas? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions