AndreaTopic starter

Tohme - Discover the Man You Never Knew
April 04, 2011, 08:05:33 PM
This post by guest “Flowergirl” got me thinking…what if Tohme Tohme is Michael in disguise?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Keep Da Faith
 by Flowergirl » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 pm
I think Doctor Thome-Thome is MJ in disguise. I posted it on the old MJHD forum. There are no real pictures of him, but the ones from the news conference, when Jermaine announced that, "My brother, the King of Pop has died." MJ didn't mind letting the KOP die off. He is into doing films. I think he did V/Vendetta.

Wouldn't it just be entirely too much Brilliance (too much light around that coup) if your boy (MJ) was standing right next to his brother on that stage as he informed the entire world/planet that he was gone; yet he was standing really close by? Thome-Thome didn't have to talk to a soul if he didn't want to. By the way, did the LAPD speak to him, supposedly? Lol

Notice on second link how Thome's lips sort of turn up. MJ does that a lot. He is the only one of his brothers that does it. Is it a coincidence that Thome has that same lip action? Even the profile (way he's holding head) I've seen from MJ. He did it when he was 'Lil Michael, he still did it after he kissed Diana Ross upon her giving him his Hall of Fame award, and on and on.

If MJ can play the mayor on Ghosts, then he can play Thome-Thome. He could wear a fatter suit and so on.

Like I mentioned before, MJ is so rich and powerful that he can plant articles by asking someone that pulls the strings in the editorial departments of certain papers, TV News, etc. ABC News may be one of the ones that MJ can contact to plant a story. He probably planted all of that info about Thome-Thome. This is why the man and what he represented/represents is so confusing. MJ wanted it to be. They might not have quite known which character to use when acting as his personal physician on 6-25-09, and then decided on the fly. Remember, it took about two to three days before Murray was identified as the Doc. At first, Thome was being reported.

Senegal, the country stated that they'd never heard of him being the ambassador of their country. Lol Poster from Michaeljackson.com stated that he read that Thome had several aliases. I guess so if MJ is making people up like he sang about Dr. Murray in Smooth Criminal. I guess he was saying not only am I a Smooth Criminal and Operator, but I'm going to make Doctor Conray Murray into one, too. Lol

I knew when Thome supposedly gave that money (5.5M) back to the Estate that he was in on the Hoax, and not on any bad side. NO, he and Jermaine didn't plan MJ's demise. MJ thought quick on his feet, so he planted an article proclaiming that Thome gave back some money he was holding for MJ to buy Wonderland in Las Vegas. Lol He knew that there were stories out there stating that his mother depended on him for her keep, so he wanted to make sure the public thought that this 5.5M came into being just in time to keep her and his children ok. Please!

Thome was so-called quoted saying that he was the closest to Michael. I believe that, and especially if he is MJ. Lol On second link, he supposedly sat down with the AP. Anyone can write an article stating that they sat down and spoke to someone at the AP or anywhere else. And notice that the links no longer work on 2nd link as it pertains to his so-called website.

MJ planted EACH AND EVERY DETAIL pertaining to this fake character IMO. I ascertain that there is suppose to be twists and turns in any good 'ole fashioned murder mystery, indeed. I think this aspect is a very important one in this alternate Reality Game (ARG). I think MJ wants more than a little bit for folks to find the discrepancies and contradictions, rule this one in or out - and basically come up with the fact that, no murder was comitted. Period! It'll take the trial to do that.

I hope MJ testifies as DOCTOR THOME-THOME. Wouldn't that be a riot? MJ can change his speaking and singing voice. He is truly good at it.

Some think Jermaine and this Thome planned MJ's murder, and so on. I saw MJ at Planet Hollywood with Jermaine. From jump street, I never believed that mess. Some have made videos claiming that Jermaine and family sacrificed MJ for money and fame. I never watched them, but know about them. Many from the Hip-Hop community and young men and women at colleges believe it. If nothing else, MJ has caused a lot of people to think about it. Many thought he was murdered from the moment they heard the Breaking News - that MJ had "passed."

MJ, you are the Best in the West.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... tohme.html

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... me-photos/

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ccounting/

THE BEGINNING ADVENTURE FROM A MASTER OF EXCELLENCE - BEGINNING ADVENTURE MASTER (BAM)

I was going to reply to it after giving it some thought but the guest forum is locked which is unfortunate but understandable.  Is it that far-fetched to think that Michael is Tohme Tohme?  I’ve never seen a photo of them together.  And where has he gone and what was he doing before entering Michael’s life?  Wouldn’t it be something if the “mystery man” behind MJ was Michael himself.

And is it coincidence that Tohme Tohme has a double name, like Dave Dave – another suspected MJ-in-disguise on Larry King?

Here’s an interesting video:
[youtube:5dfz6wri]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw38AZEv4io[/youtube:5dfz6wri]

I can do an accent similar to Tohme’s and it automatically lowers my voice. With Michael’s vocal training, it’s not a stretch that he could speak that low.

Michael Jackson gave permission for his phone conversation with June Gatlin to be recorded when he spoke of Tohme.  Michael says he didn’t know what was going on with his accounts – does that make sense for someone with the genius to orchestrate this hoax?  And he confessed his distrust of Tohme to June…June like June 25th?  LOL.

Near the end of that youtube video, the reporter says Tohme spoke to him off camera (because he refused to appear on camera) saying, “The truth about everything will come out.”  Sounds like a line from Jermaine or LaToya.

Who knows, maybe Michael needed to cut himself off from people he didn’t trust and used his “Tohme Tohme” character to do it.  Or wanted to know their opinions of him which he could not get being himself.  Maybe Michael was flexing his acting muscles by creating yet another character that he himself plays in his own Thriller 2 movie.  He could've created this character (and others) to participate in the hoax "publicly" after June 25th.  If Michael is Tohme, he has his reasons.

And I agree with flowergirl that it would be absolutely brilliant of Michael to be standing on the stage with Jermaine when his own “death” is announced.  And if he was called to his own manslaughter trial to testify.   ;)

Remember the This Is It posters – “Discover The Man You Never Knew” and “Like You’ve Never Seen Him Before.”

What do you guys think?  Is there a thread on this that I missed?  I certainly welcome agreement or de-bunkings as I am beginning to question my own sanity.   :oops:  :?  :lol:  :shock:  And thank you flowergirl for activating my mind!  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Tohme - Discover the Man You Never Knew
April 04, 2011, 08:40:55 PM
:shock: It is very interesting Flowergirl and Andrea! Michael IS an amazing actor! To be honest i never knew that the mayor in Ghosts was played by Michael until i saw the making of Ghosts a couple of years ago.  :oops:  :lol: Even during BAD era Michael said in interview that he loves to be in disguise and he can actually fool his own mother.  8-)

I still have to think about Thome-Thome, but it is absolutely interesting!

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

AndreaTopic starter

April 04, 2011, 09:08:56 PM
I find it very interesting too Kristina.  Michael played several characters in Ghosts so why wouldn't he do the same in his ultimate project, this hoax.  I'm still not sure on the Tohme Tohme thing, but with Michael anything is possible.  And most assuredly entertaining.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2011, 09:46:49 PM
So i thought about it  :D
Thome-Thome guy was created by Michael for sure, I'm still not sure if it's Michael himself, but the character Thome-Thome has a very important role to play. To show people that Michael was controlled by other people, trusted to the wrong guys (Thome-Thome very weird and scary, i would not want to be near him) can't stand his ground and his interests. Which is soooooo not true!!! If Michael was really THAT weak, he could never become Michael Jackson, The King of Pop. To be on the top of Music Industry for 40 years, you HAVE to be in control of everything. His enemies were trying to break him so many times, but NEVER gave up. I will never believe that Michael was "deathly afraid" of this one dude.
I have this thought in my mind of WHY he created Thome-Thome, but i just can't catch it, keeps on running away  :lol:  

What are your thoughts Andrea of why Thome-Thome was created?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

April 04, 2011, 10:04:20 PM
I think it's certainly possible. I haven't seen the video in a while but I'll go watch it again and see what's up. If it were him... That's awesome makeup. Another thing to think about is if Tohme really is Tohme and Michael just hired him to stand around and be controversial. :?  Just thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

April 04, 2011, 10:21:07 PM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
So i thought about it  :D
Thome-Thome guy was created by Michael for sure, I'm still not sure if it's Michael himself, but the character Thome-Thome has a very important role to play. To show people that Michael was controlled by other people, trusted to the wrong guys (Thome-Thome very weird and scary, i would not want to be near him) can't stand his ground and his interests. Which is soooooo not true!!! If Michael was really THAT weak, he could never become Michael Jackson, The King of Pop. To be on the top of Music Industry for 40 years, you HAVE to be in control of everything. His enemies were trying to break him so many times, but NEVER gave up. I will never believe that Michael was "deathly afraid" of this one dude.
I have this thought in my mind of WHY he created Thome-Thome, but i just can't catch it, keeps on running away  :lol:  

What are your thoughts Andrea of why Thome-Thome was created?

That's the question Kristina - WHY?  

Maybe Tohme Tohme was created (I think like you - either MJ himself or someone MJ hired) to scare other people away from Michael...?  Not those he trusted but the vultures who surrounded him.  Because suddenly you had to get through TT to get to MJ.  So that TT could be sent in Michael's stead and possibly find out more than he would have being himself.  To create a character for the lead-up to June 25th to make people believe that Michael was surrounded by the wrong kind of people as he may have been at different times over the years.  Perhaps TT is an exaggeration of people Michael has encountered.  I just think Michael is too smart to let someone come in and take over his life like that, it doesn't make any sense.  Believing that is like believing drugs ruled Michael's life.  TT could be an undercover FBI agent for all we know.  I just think Tohme Tohme has his role like everybody else in the hoax and it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be yet another elaborate disguise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

April 04, 2011, 10:27:58 PM
Quote from: "happythoughts"
I think it's certainly possible. I haven't seen the video in a while but I'll go watch it again and see what's up. If it were him... That's awesome makeup. Another thing to think about is if Tohme really is Tohme and Michael just hired him to stand around and be controversial. :?  Just thoughts.

It would be awesome makeup if it's MJ.  Just like all the other possibilities - Murray, Dave Dave, Hat Man, blond lady, old man in Hollywood Tonight video, etc.  Could you just imagine if a part of the hoax is for a movie - when the credits roll - Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson and so on...  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 12:29:14 AM
I absolutely agree about the TT disguise as a possibility.  I was sharing my thoughts about this with some of my friends last week.  Unfortunately,   I've been busy and unable to respond to flowergirl's posts recently and when I now have the time to do so, the thread is locked!    (Flowergirl,  sign up as a member and let us know who you are if you change your user name.    Yes, there is obviously very deep love between MJ and Diana.  The question does have to be asked, why would he name her in the fake will?  Clearly it was a message.)

I don't know how to use the technology to post photos side by side but I was trying to see if it looks as if TT is a disguise.  I gotta say, there is something about the eyes in a couple of photos that feel/look very much like Michaels. And I think FG is right about the curled up lip.    Of course, the power of suggestion is exactly that - powerful.  But, I've been studying the art of disguise and reviewing the making of Ghosts, etc.  I'm also curious as to how tall TT is.  In any case, it's completely plausible to create a look like this and not know that it's MJ.   MJ did say  he could fool his own mother and he's had his entire life to perfect this "art" as well as having every resource in the world to do it.  When you look at the make-up, disguises and special affects in Ghosts, it is clear that MJ is taking it to another level.

Not only would it be brilliant for Michael to be in disguise as TT, it would not be implausible to believe that  the MJ you see TT pushing in a wheelchair is someone else.  Hence,the real  MJ is pushing "MJ" around  in the wheelchair. Same is possible for O2 conference and many of us already believe that the O2 guy isn't MJ.  Illusion upon illusion, layer upon layer.  Doubles, doubles, everywhere.  Riddles wrapped in mysteries tied up in magic.

MJ as TT  still needs investigation, but it is not a ridiculous notion and should be explored further. At least considered. Why  not?    And many note how scary TT looks.  Well...

I'm gonna be
Exactly what you wanna see
it's you who's haunting me
Because you're wanting me
To be the stranger in the night

Am I amusing you
Or just confusing you
Am I the beast
You visualized
And if you wanna to see
Eccentric oddities
I'll be grotesque before your eyes...

And the why?  To catch these crooks in the act.  And get his 5.5 million dollars back that he (TT) then gave to his (MJ's) momma (lol)  I'm sure there could be a lot that "TT" rectified.

How brilliant to be introduced as Thome Thome and sit in the meetings of your own business partners, attorneys, staff and they not know you are MJ?  Wouldn't you like to hear what people have to say about you and what they're doing behind Michael's back and then fire their asses left and right?   TT was TCB!!  :lol:  :lol:  8-)  ;) [/color][/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 12:56:07 AM
This is a mysterious man. No doubt. But MJ in disguise?? Not this one...IMO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

April 05, 2011, 01:52:37 AM
but what about all the pictures with michael and thome together?
but then these photos (presented here) are from the 02 announcement,  and that might not be the real michael.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
April 05, 2011, 02:04:32 PM
Flowergirl wrote:
Are some of you just plain dumb?
Using Flowergirl's words from one of her lovely insulting posts.

There are many more where that came from. What I want to know is: Why are some of you Soldiers ok with the likes of someone who comes onto the board and insults every single one of us? There was no distinction in her posts regarding the insulting language.

Is that ok with you all because somehow you have got it in your mind that those words weren't being spoken about you? Those critisizing and harsh words weren't meant for you? That must be it. That must be the reason some Soldiers have allowed someone to come on the board as a guest and talk smack about your fellow Soldiers (who have been here for a long time: ride or die with you all). Is that what we can count on some of you for? Stabbing us in the back and siding with a hypocritical "new" guest?

Now when I say that Flowergirl is a hypocrite it is because of comments like this:
Flowergirl wrote:
Plus, it IS NOT any of our business what goes on in that house...
and then to turn around and post nothing but gossip regarding MJ and Diana's personal business. Also if it isn't our business to know what is going on in the Encino house; it sure would not be our business to know stuff like who he is in love with or may be in love with. From what I gather MJ is very private about his love life and he has that right. 8-)
Quote from: "Flowergirl"
The love of Michael Joe Jackson's life is Miss Diana Ross.  That's why in 2006 when she had the song 'I Love You' written for HIM, she had the lyrics, 'When you love, you don't COUNT.  It's no MYSTERY.  The love is meant to be shared.  Yeah, and 'Let It Be."  She was singing the entire CD for him.  You don't count?  Count what?  AGE DIFFERENCE!

She did four songs with the Irish group Westlife in late 2005.  MJ was over in Ireland then.  He was supposed to sing with them, and the next thing that happened was that Diana sung with them.  

She finally let him know that it was now or never.  That's why she dedicated that CD to him.  Why do you think he "SYMBOLICALLY" left his children to her?  Why did Evan stress how close they (MJ & DR) were?  He finally was able to show the world how much she means to him, and of course, his mother is the other woman that means so much to him.

You'd be mistaken to think that HE NEVER HAD A MEANIFUL RELATIONSHIP.  He's always loved Diana and would have possibly married her if not for him getting Omer's mother pregnant.  Liz Taylor introduced him to Omer's mother.  Lol, he told Diana the child was from a one night stand with a fan.  There is no way he was going to tell her the truth that Liz Taylor introduced them.  Lol Fact not fiction.

Check out the below video Diana did for him that goes with her CD.  "Behind the Scenes of the 'I Love You', CD."  Wow!  She looks beau-ti-ful for sixty-two.  It may be hard for some to fathom that he could love a woman 14 years older than him, but love her he does.  He's loved her since 6 years old someone in his family reported, when he first saw her on the Ed Sullivan show as a Supreme when he was six years old.  He also lived with her for a couple of years, where she taught him to draw and took him to museums.  He talks about it in his book.  If you don't like her singing, just look at how wonderful she looked then.  She'll be 67 this month, and she still looks good.

I think MJ and Diana speak about the 9th Wave, Mayan Calendar, 2012, and the New Golden Age many think will happen on Earth.  One of the things that is supposed to happen is - "Reversal in Aging."  That would fix it for these two lovers.  They might not have seen each other for a year or two at times, but they always managed to hook back up, and the last time, it was for Keeps, in my opinion.  Evan more or less confessed to it by saying - "From what I know."  That was said after he mentioned that he didn't think he was MJ's blood.  (From what he knew) Lol

Just do some critical thinking, and whether you like the idea or not, and if you truly believe he is alive, then why would you think he would name her in his symbolic will (because that can be changed at any time - and it is always about the trust anyway).  It was for L.O.V.E.  IT WAS ANOTHER BIG CLUE.

They may even be married, because she looked at the camera in the song - 'I Want You', and she said, "I want you - (looked in camera and said) the right way (and sort of nodded her head - lol)."  That is the only time she looked at the camera thus.  Again, this was in 2006, after he was acquitted and after she sang four songs with Westlife.  She was letting him know that if they were going to do this, then we'd better hurry up.  Ross (Diana's son) was asked if he would like it if MJ's children became his siblings, and he said, "They already are."  It is probably on Google.

Evan's birthday is two days before MJ's and in 2009; they had a big bash in Las Vegas.  They celebrated both birthdays.  There is no way on God's green earth that they all could have celebrated that soon after MJ's supposed passing.  It's on you tube/Google.  Lol

Diana did some concerts starting last May, and again for all of the love she has for MJ, that would have been too soon.  She also did a part where she sings 'I Love
You', and the Classic black and white Picture of MJ holding her around her waist shows up HUGE on the screen.  She called him, "My Love, Michael Jackson."  That my friends is MEANINGFUL, and there is no question.  What those two had and have is legendary.  It is Romeo and Juliet.  I know some don't believe it or want to, but it is the truth, and it is based in fact.

What a BLOCKBUSTER Movie it would be, for the ENTIRE WORLD would tune in.  MJ has so many Potential projects up his sleeve.  "Matter is energy slowed down.  It is Potential, and Mind is Consciousness/Will."

Research is a wonderful tool. 'Discover the man you never knew.''

"'Cause I can thrill more than any ghost would ever dare."

Where did It is none of our business go?  :?:

I ask these things here since the other thread is locked and I would of asked in there anyways. Now to answer the question of MJ being Tohme Tohme; nice theory but um no he is not because Tohme is about to testify in the trial soon and MJ would be risking himself to much in a open court room. Doing skits in a closed and secure set like when he did Dave Dave is totally different.
;)

Quote from: "Yambo3003"
March 28, 2011

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's former business manager, Tohme Tohme, must testify in the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, who is accused in Jackson's death, a judge ruled Monday.

Tohme's lawyers argued that their client was not properly served the subpoena, but a process server testified she handed it to Tohme at his home on March 3. A used car dealer testified Monday that he was with Tohme at an auto auction at the time.

"I am satisfied there was service in this case," said Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor, after hearing both witnesses.

Pastor was more concerned about the argument that Tohme's testimony would be irrelevant to the Murray case.

Paul Takakjian, Tohme's lawyer, said the defense was "tossing out a fishing line" without any knowledge that Tohme knew anything that would help their case.

Murray's lawyers argued that Tohme is a critical witness for their defense strategy to prove that Jackson gave himself the fatal dose of anesthesia that led to his death on June 25, 2009.

Tohme had "intimate knowledge of his finances, drug use, his habits" in his final months, defense lawyer Nareg Gourjian said.

Jackson's "financial difficulties at the time is clearly relevant to our assertion that Mr. Jackson self-administered himself with propofol," Gourjian said.

While the defense argument "seems to be a lot of speculation," Pastor said he would let the subpoena of Tohme stand since he was Jackson's business manager at the time of his death. He indicated he would later consider whether to limit the subjects on which Tohme can be questioned.

The defense indicated it wanted to question Tohme about the pressure placed on Jackson in his final months to prepare for the 50 shows he was to perform in London for AEG Live starting that July.

"He (Tohme) negotiated the AEG deal and other witnesses say Mr. Jackson was very angry about this," Gourjian said.

Tohme will not cooperate with the defense by giving them an interview ahead of his testimony, he said.

The court will consider a similar motion next week by Dr. Arnold Klein.

The defense contends the Beverly Hills dermatologist gave Jackson drugs that Dr. Murray did not know about in the weeks before his death.

The Los Angeles County coroner ruled Jackson's cause of death was "acute propofol intoxication," in combination with "the contributory affects of the benzodiazepines."

The court will hold a third day of jury selection next week to build up a pool of "hardship qualified" potential jurors -- those whose families, finances and jobs could withstand a two month trial. The final jury selection process is set for May 4, with opening statements set for May 9.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 02:12:28 PM
I was looking through all the interviews of Michael's family telling that TT cutted them out of Michael's life, that they couldn't see him, could not talk to him. What they say is sooooo ridiculous! :x If I was not able to see my son or my brother because some security guys or TT or other "inner circle" people would not let me in to his home, i would go to police or hire myself security too and beat them all up or i would dig a tunnel to get to see him. I would do WHATEVER it takes to see my son or brother and no one could stop me. I can never believe that the Jackson family with their connections and influence could not get through those "inner circle" people to see Michael! What a big fat lie?
So from that i was thinking again about WHY TT was created and the easiest explanation that i could find was that Michael wanted to create the most BIZARRE story around him to make people actually think and try to find out the truth. TT and CM were created for us, fans, to dig dipper and find out about the hoax. Of course for people who don't care about Michael is easy to believe in all these lies, because they don't know who Michael really is. And this story is also good for his enemies, if they knew about TT and "drug addiction" before Michael "died" they would not bother anymore to destroy him, because he already destroyed himself without their help. They will not need to kill him, because what can a "drug addicted" person, who on top of that is controlled by some weird guy, can actually do?  :?

These are just some thoughts i had. Let me know what you all think. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

April 05, 2011, 02:41:20 PM
@ Im_convinced:

I did see Flowergirl's other posts but the one I used in this thread was the one that got me thinking, despite everything else she said in other posts.  I wanted to reply directly to that one particular post but couldn't as the guest forum is locked.  And because her post on Tohme Tohme got me thinking, I started this thread but wanted to give credit where credit was due as the possibility of MJ being Tohme wasn't my idea.   I was simply going with what got me thinking.  I meant no disrespect to you by using one of her posts so I hope you don't feel that way.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions