Quote from: "scorpionchik"
MICHAEL JACKSON HANDWRITTEN "TS" LYRICS

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One page hand-written lyrics, pencil on lined paper by Michael Jackson, titled "T.S." This would eventually be titled "D.S." and appeared on the album "HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book 1." The lyrics read in part, "They wanna get my ass dead or alive, invade my privacy/ They sure taken me by surprise [sic]." It is widely thought that the lyrics of this song refer to Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon, who lead the child abuse investigation against Jackson.

Can be any connection,clue.?

[youtube:3cfsfqpa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4rXhUxAlNA&feature=related[/youtube:3cfsfqpa]

I love lyrics. Michael you are funny.  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MICHAEL JACKSON HANDWRITTEN "TS" LYRICS

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One page hand-written lyrics, pencil on lined paper by Michael Jackson, titled "T.S." This would eventually be titled "D.S." and appeared on the album "HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book 1." The lyrics read in part, "They wanna get my ass dead or alive, invade my privacy/ They sure taken me by surprise [sic]." It is widely thought that the lyrics of this song refer to Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon, who lead the child abuse investigation against Jackson.

Can be any connection,clue.?
Interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

TS could also stand for Thomas Sneddon. Doubt it? Me too. Because he is the one who accused Michael of child molesting. I don't think this has actually anything to do with the username TS. So don't be offended!

But let's see, D.S stands for Dom Sheldon. Am I right? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "angranity"
TS could also stand for Thomas Sneddon. Doubt it? Me too. Because he is the one who accused Michael of child molesting. I don't think this has actually anything to do with the username TS. So don't be offended!

Tom Sneddon is not intelligent enought to post such complicated things, he proved that with his 'case' against Mike. I even doubt he even knows how a computer works.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Besides, even if he is Tom Sneddon, why is he not being a dick??  He's actually nice.  BUT maybe it is a clue ??  to look back to Tom Sneddon??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Tom Sneddon is not intelligent enought to post such complicated things, he proved that with his 'case' against Mike. I even doubt he even knows how a computer works.

Totally agree. Why would he try to help someone that he used to hate and tried to imprison?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"

Totally agree. Why would he try to help someone that he used to hate and tried to imprison?
I have to agree, sorry for sharing my opinion. It might've been offensive to some, - I never thought TS was Thomas Sneddon, I was just going with the lyrics here. But yeah.. you're right. It's probably just "Thread Starter".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "PureLove"

I have to agree, sorry for sharing my opinion. It might've been offensive to some, - I never thought TS was Thomas Sneddon, I was just going with the lyrics here. But yeah.. you're right. It's probably just "Thread Starter".

Actually, to be accurate, we don't even KNOW that Tom Sneddon IS Tom Sneddon (the evil cold man), in reality. Consider this: If that trial wasn't staged, and during a NORMAL trial, MJ would have gone to jail anyway, simply for his ( :lol:  :P  :lol: ) antics  disrespecting the court, with the song he wrote. It is called "Contempt" (disrespect) of court. EVERYONE knew who he meant, despite changing the name. Such a public display of disrespect (on international Television, of his followers singing a song he appeared to have written for that purpose!!), would NOT have gone un-dealt with! Think about it...

Tom Sneddon COULD be one of the MJ Players. He's NOT just leaving MJ alone because the trial ended in a not guilty verdict...OR because he's been retired.  :? It would be WAAAAY out of character for SUCH an evil, "cold man" to just drop it!  :roll:  He didn't drop it the first time. Don't you guys know anything about evil??

Either T.S. never was the evil he performed, years ago, or, perhaps he's just been re-assigned by the puppet Master, Michael Jackson. :D  He has the education and the time, now, to write everything our "TS" here does, especially under the tutelage of MJ. It is not a stretch, if you open your mind.

Likewise, I apologize, in advance, for inflaming folk with my opinion. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Listening to D.S atm, haha. :lol:

Michael had really many involved in the hoax, - as he probably started planning it 'round 2000 to '02. So there's a good chance Thomas Sneddon was actually a good friend of MJ and was only a part of the hoax. No one can know for sure, but I doubt this really has anything to do with TS (the username, Thread Starter). :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Listening to D.S atm, haha. :lol:

Michael had really many involved in the hoax, - as he probably started planning it 'round 2000 to '02. So there's a good chance Thomas Sneddon was actually a good friend of MJ and was only a part of the hoax. No one can know for sure, but I doubt this really has anything to do with TS (the username, Thread Starter). :ugeek:

TS signed one of his updates as The Sign. I think TS refers to it. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Tom Sneddon a good friend of MJ? Don't believe it for a second. The trial was as real as you and I are and Tom Sneddon was paid to get MJ down by high profile people. The Arvizo's were chosen and sent to get Michael down, the Chandlers in the 90's were sent as well. Sneddon is just a puppet, but that certainly doesn't make him less evil. Michael changed the name in DS for legal reasons, because if he knew he would be sued anyway he would have just called it as it was. Michael has not been Sneddon's only victim, he went after more people. Read the V for Vendetta blog and you will know for SURE that Tom Sneddon is not Mike's friend, but his enemy. He should be prosecuted and put behind bars, as should his employers.

**note** the above opinion of Tom Sneddon, the Arvizos and the Chandlers being paid by high profile people remains just my opinion, and not fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tom Sneddon a good friend of MJ? Don't believe it for a second. The trial was as real as you and I are and Tom Sneddon was paid to get MJ down by high profile people. The Arvizo's were chosen and sent to get Michael down, the Chandlers in the 90's were sent as well. Sneddon is just a puppet, but that certainly doesn't make him less evil. Michael changed the name in DS for legal reasons, he knew he would be sued anyway he would have just called it as it was. Michael has not been Sneddon's only victim, he went after more people. Read the V for Vendetta blog and you will know for SURE that Tom Sneddon is not Mike's friend, but his enemy. He should be prosecuted and put behind bars, as should his employers.

**note** the above opinion of Tom Sneddon, the Arvizos and the Chandlers being paid by high profile people remains just my opinion, and not fact.

For objective purpose, all sides of facts should be analized impartially. Because I love MJ very much, I will not talk as if he did not have a bit of fault what happened to him. Had Michael acted more mature, nothing would have happened. Here is why, after Chandler case, Michael had a choice to turn down Arvizos, acting more careful. No matter what Sneddon had in plans, he did not force Michael assist and allow Arzivos to live in his house & sleep in his bedroom. Michael made a choice himself. Same as with Chandler. Michael chose to help him, keep boy in his house. What Sneddon has to do with that? Thus,  Sneddon  could not guarantee and know Michael's steps. Another thing. if Sneddon picked people to send to MJ provoking molestation case, he would have chose people with clean and stable work background, not Arvizos that had had background of false lawsuits left and right which was used by Tom M. as a defense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~Topic starter

Tom Sneddon a good friend of MJ? Don't believe it for a second. The trial was as real as you and I are and Tom Sneddon was paid to get MJ down by high profile people. The Arvizo's were chosen and sent to get Michael down, the Chandlers in the 90's were sent as well. Sneddon is just a puppet, but that certainly doesn't make him less evil. Michael changed the name in DS for legal reasons, he knew he would be sued anyway he would have just called it as it was. Michael has not been Sneddon's only victim, he went after more people. Read the V for Vendetta blog and you will know for SURE that Tom Sneddon is not Mike's friend, but his enemy. He should be prosecuted and put behind bars, as should his employers.

For objective purpose, all sides of facts should be analized impartially. Because I love MJ very much, I will not talk as if he did not have a bit of fault what happened to him. Had Michael acted more mature, nothing would have happened. Here is why, after Chandler case, Michael had a choice to turn down Arvizos, acting more careful. No matter what Sneddon had in plans, he did not force Michael assist and allow Arzivos to live in his house & sleep in his bedroom. Michael made a choice himself. Same as with Chandler. Michael chose to help him, keep boy in his house. What Sneddon has to do with that? Thus,  Sneddon  could not guarantee and know Michael's steps. Another thing. if Sneddon picked people to send to MJ provoking molestation case, he would have chose people with clean and stable work background, not Arvizos that had had background of false lawsuits left and right which was used by Tom M. as a defense.

I never said Sneddon was intelligent enough to pull it off in a believable way. Saying Mike is to blame is the same as when a woman gets raped and people say it was her own fault because her skirt was too short. And I think Mike knew what he was doing, I think there was a plan back then with that Batshit interview already, which went wrong because of the accusations. Something is up there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I never said Sneddon was intelligent enough to pull it off in a believable way. Saying Mike is to blame is the same as when a woman gets raped and people say it was her own fault because her skirt was too short. And I think Mike knew what he was doing, I think there was a plan back then with that Batshit interview already, which went wrong because of the accusations. Something is up there.

And Michael is a raper or woman with too short skirt? :lol: Not a good example IMO. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions