Have you thought of this before?
April 02, 2011, 05:04:41 AM
We don't know the exact date for Michael's comeback. Some say it's May 23rd, some say July 5th or 11th.

But what about the day he were born or "died"?

If he came back 29th of August, 2011 it would resemble a rebirth. Because that is the date he were born on 1958.

Or what about June 25th, 2011? The day he "died". That would probably resemble (very closely) to being "immortal".

What do you think? And if this has been discussed before, then just please lock it or something.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Have you thought of this before?
April 02, 2011, 05:17:18 AM
Interesting thought.
Personally, June 25 is a fair estimate at a BAM date but I think the 25th of June really only connects with 2009 and 2009 only because of all the numerology. Also, I think the BAM will be between now and the end of July (only my opinion) therefore making August too late. But, you never know, you could be onto something. At the end of the day, it's just my opinion and of course, there's only maybe one person who knows when it will be 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

April 02, 2011, 05:20:17 AM
Quote from: "nick_93"
Interesting thought.
Personally, June 25 is a fair estimate at a BAM date but I think the 25th of June really only connects with 2009 and 2009 only because of all the numerology. Also, I think the BAM will be between now and the end of July (only my opinion) therefore making August too late. But, you never know, you could be onto something. At the end of the day, it's just my opinion and of course, there's only maybe one person who knows when it will be 8-)
If you want numerology.. I'll give you some.

August 29th, the day Michael Jackson were born. (9 - 2 = 7)

June 25th, the day he "died". (2 + 5 = 7)

Anyways, what's with the '7', it appears way too many times in MJ's life.. What is it for? How long has the hoax been in plans? What if, more than 10 years? Just tell me what the number '7' means..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2011, 06:49:40 AM
It's a lot more compliacted than just 9-2=7 and 2+5=7. The truth will come out, we have been assured that and we know it will happen piece by piece by piece. In the mean time, I suggest you go to the homepage and read up on all the information gathered by Souza and the forum members aswell as ThisIsAlsoIt which will explain a lot :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

April 02, 2011, 08:14:45 AM
Quote from: "nick_93"
It's a lot more compliacted than just 9-2=7 and 2+5=7. The truth will come out, we have been assured that and we know it will happen piece by piece by piece. In the mean time, I suggest you go to the homepage and read up on all the information gathered by Souza and the forum members aswell as ThisIsAlsoIt which will explain a lot :)
I have already read it all. :P

I know it's gotta be way more complicated 'cus Michael was a pure genius. With his brains, numerology is too easy for him. (;
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

April 02, 2011, 11:54:03 PM
Quote from: "angranity"
We don't know the exact date for Michael's comeback. Some say it's May 23rd, some say July 5th or 11th.

But what about the day he were born or "died"?

If he came back 29th of August, 2011 it would resemble a rebirth. Because that is the date he were born on 1958.

Or what about June 25th, 2011? The day he "died". That would probably resemble (very closely) to being "immortal".

What do you think? And if this has been discussed before, then just please lock it or something.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November... :shock: From V for Vendetta--even though alot has already happened on this date, MJ could make it in time for his parents Wedding Anniversary party, if there is one in the works...

But...I REALLY love Christmas eve, say, at dusk @ 7ish :D  A double magical Thriller Night. All snowy outside, toasty inside, afterdinner glow, watching MJ short films, by firelight ( ;) Sort of like in the movie Starman!), waiting for hoofbeats on the roof and some fake other guy in a red suit, when all we want for Christmas is...

BAM  :o  Michael Jackson  :mrgreen:
back, safe and sound. 8-)

:lol:

I think many dates make logical (and even numerical) sense, but, now that we've thrown so many out there, he can select NONE of them---which I think, was his clever purpose... ;)  His thing is to catch everyone off guard. He needs to know when WE (his little dears :lol: ) expect him, so he can do otherwise, and shock the sox off us, in sheer delighted SURPRISE  :o  :!:

Then, in hindsight, the numerology will be rationalized to perfection, by the great minds here. 8-) It works for me. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

April 03, 2011, 04:38:30 AM
Yep. But if he doesn't come back this year then I will quit participating in the whole hoax. I would be disappointed. Very disappointed. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

April 03, 2011, 07:46:28 PM
Yep. But if he doesn't come back this year then I will quit participating in the whole hoax. I would be disappointed. Very disappointed. :(
Aww, don't do that...MJ's TAKEOVER promises to be quite thrilling. Some people already weeded themselves out by disappointment, because they set all these dates and MJ hasn't shown one toe, yet (OPENLY). But, a little more patience is all that is needed. We are just about to have all our questions answered, evidence falling into place, piece by piece. After almost two years, we gotta be on the home stretch!  :D  

Anyway, disappointment is a part of life, you don't EVER let something like that shut down your fun!  Kick it aside :!:  and hold on tight, HERE! (It may get wilder before the end. :lol: ) :!:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

April 03, 2011, 08:31:52 PM
I agree - let's not put dates out there in order to cause further disappointment for ourselves and others because we don't know the date or time.

We've been given evidence beyond proof in the many clues (not including those like TR directly saying he's alive) so we should just enjoy the ride. It's like being on a carnival ride where you're not sure when the ride is going to stop but you know it will at some point. We're at the mercy of the one operating the ride.

We still have yet to know the full purpose for this hoax so without knowing all the facts we must be patient and wait. Let's be here showing support when Michael is able to return. That is a sign of a true supporter and friend.

Blessings to you. Hang in there and keep the faith. L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 04, 2011, 07:32:27 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
Aww, don't do that...MJ's TAKEOVER promises to be quite thrilling. Some people already weeded themselves out by disappointment, because they set all these dates and MJ hasn't shown one toe, yet (OPENLY). But, a little more patience is all that is needed. We are just about to have all our questions answered, evidence falling into place, piece by piece. After almost two years, we gotta be on the home stretch!  :D  

Anyway, disappointment is a part of life, you don't EVER let something like that shut down your fun!  Kick it aside :!:  and hold on tight, HERE! (It may get wilder before the end. :lol: ) :!:  
But if we keep on doing this for years and year without any results it will be a little frustrating. And we have more proof of his comeback for this year than the last.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2011, 07:54:57 AM
Michael Jackson IS alive, and he doesn't need to pop out immediately for the world to recognize this possibility. He will return at his own time. Until then, I see this as a momentous opportunity to delve into the magic that is the king of pop and ignite our passion for this hoax. I've been here, closely monitoring the whereabouts of Michael since the 25th,(although not posting until Jan. 2010) and i can wholeheartedly say without a doubt that he is alive and well. I'm refusing to believe that all weird strange coincidences are actually substantiated and can be explained to confirm his demise, and you know what? I was torn on whether he was alive and dead, but now I KNOW IN MY HEART, AND NOT BELIEVE, BUT REALIZE THIS IS THE GREATEST MEDIA HOAX AN INNOVATOR EVER UNDERTOOK. Besides, Conrad Murray will be acquitted from his charges of involuntary manslaughter, and if he is free after the trial, then it isn't painfully obvious that the king of pop is surly alive?

I'm going to say this clearly: i'm 99.9% sure Michael is ALIVE. and it's written in his soul and his mind which is shown through his works and creativity. There is no way this instrument of nature has left us. Lastly, explain after the 2005 trial, Michael trusted nobody literally? this is Katerine's statement she made on an interview ith Oprah, and if you believe he trusted nobody, then why would he trust a doctor like Murray to help him sleep at night? It is to my understanding the Murray was recently hired to care for Michael. this is illogical.

MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE AND HE'S HERE FOREVER. (or whenever his actual demise is.)

And who cares if we go on years and years without a single sign of Michael being alive? I mean I know hes alive and I know hes coming back SOON, so i wouldn't expect him to take too long. Did Ghandi give up when he was constantly discriminated against and nearly starved to death, did Roosevelt give up on our country when the great depression hit us in 1929. Did Martin Luther king jr lose hope of trying to bring a country together with love, harmony, and equality? NO. Why give up if you want to achieve a dream? If we stop now, then how the hell are we going to come to a clear cut realization process? Forget about the media and lies they have perpetuated in your mind. This the entire reason why the hoax is continuing on strong, because media has dissected and manipulated any chance at freedom, not just for michael, but for the entire world to have. I speak from my herat when I agree with micahel that this has GOT TO STOP.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

April 04, 2011, 10:46:07 AM
July is the expected month for Michael's comeback. And if I'm right, we have only 88 days 'till the start of July. The "Bam" Month? (;
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 06, 2011, 12:27:48 AM
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
Michael Jackson IS alive, and he doesn't need to pop out immediately for the world to recognize this possibility. He will return at his own time. Until then, I see this as a momentous opportunity to delve into the magic that is the king of pop and ignite our passion for this hoax. I've been here, closely monitoring the whereabouts of Michael since the 25th,(although not posting until Jan. 2010) and i can wholeheartedly say without a doubt that he is alive and well. I'm refusing to believe that all weird strange coincidences are actually substantiated and can be explained to confirm his demise, and you know what? I was torn on whether he was alive and dead, but now I KNOW IN MY HEART, AND NOT BELIEVE, BUT REALIZE THIS IS THE GREATEST MEDIA HOAX AN INNOVATOR EVER UNDERTOOK. Besides, Conrad Murray will be acquitted from his charges of involuntary manslaughter, and if he is free after the trial, then it isn't painfully obvious that the king of pop is surly alive?

I'm going to say this clearly: i'm 99.9% sure Michael is ALIVE. and it's written in his soul and his mind which is shown through his works and creativity. There is no way this instrument of nature has left us. Lastly, explain after the 2005 trial, Michael trusted nobody literally? this is Katerine's statement she made on an interview ith Oprah, and if you believe he trusted nobody, then why would he trust a doctor like Murray to help him sleep at night? It is to my understanding the Murray was recently hired to care for Michael. this is illogical.

MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE AND HE'S HERE FOREVER. (or whenever his actual demise is.)

And who cares if we go on years and years without a single sign of Michael being alive? I mean I know hes alive and I know hes coming back SOON, so i wouldn't expect him to take too long. Did Ghandi give up when he was constantly discriminated against and nearly starved to death, did Roosevelt give up on our country when the great depression hit us in 1929. Did Martin Luther king jr lose hope of trying to bring a country together with love, harmony, and equality? NO. Why give up if you want to achieve a dream? If we stop now, then how the hell are we going to come to a clear cut realization process? Forget about the media and lies they have perpetuated in your mind. This the entire reason why the hoax is continuing on strong, because media has dissected and manipulated any chance at freedom, not just for michael, but for the entire world to have. I speak from my herat when I agree with micahel that this has GOT TO STOP.

Loved your post...esp the part in bold.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2011, 01:33:07 AM
I am sure that we can't find out the date...when there is a date for Bam, but there are so much dates possible.
July...yes, he said see you in July...

Then the 11.August, because it's 777 day's from the 25.June 2009.

But when does all began ? At the 25.06. ?
When i take the 05. March 2009 ( O2 Press Conference) and add 777 days...i come to the
21.April 2011 ! 777 days after
111 weeks after the 05.March 2009
It is the 111 day of the year and 254 days left....1+1+1+2+5+4 = 14 = 2x 7
It's the 16 th week of the year 1+6 = 7
It's the day before easter !
Remember last year ? Easter ? We thought he came back !

But it will be not so easy to find and we don't know the background....we will never find the date.... :lol:
With Love <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2011, 12:08:45 PM
Quote from: "underthemoon"
I am sure that we can't find out the date...when there is a date for Bam, but there are so much dates possible.
July...yes, he said see you in July...

Then the 11.August, because it's 777 day's from the 25.June 2009.

But when does all began ? At the 25.06. ?
When i take the 05. March 2009 ( O2 Press Conference) and add 777 days...i come to the
21.April 2011 ! 777 days after
111 weeks after the 05.March 2009
It is the 111 day of the year and 254 days left....1+1+1+2+5+4 = 14 = 2x 7
It's the 16 th week of the year 1+6 = 7
It's the day before easter !
Remember last year ? Easter ? We thought he came back !

But it will be not so easy to find and we don't know the background....we will never find the date.... :lol:
With Love <3
I really doubt he is coming back the 21th of April. It would make some sense though but that's too soon. Much too soon. Don't you think? I'm going with August & July.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions