I don'tknow if there is already thread or this is a right place for this thread, but I am gonna put it here.
After I watched hoax video where Tom O'Neil  with CNN  talks about TII doubles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
says AEG used doubles in TII to show fans that Michael was in good health to perform 50 concerts,he was  not frail. Let's consider that it was murder and therefore AEG did everything he could to cover the murder. Thus, it is not Michael who uses doubles in TII for hoax purpose.

Since to me now is not clear anymore which one is real Michael in TII, I have started look for pictures/videos of Michael starting  from January 2009 up to the day of 02 Arena and "death".
Guess what, whatever I found so far, Michael's face is covered with mask..majority of time.

[youtube:3o5dfnns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO34vzAx0hw[/youtube:3o5dfnns]

[youtube:3o5dfnns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGOalg786_A&feature=related[/youtube:3o5dfnns]

[youtube:3o5dfnns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZJ_fA15uh4&feature=fvwrel[/youtube:3o5dfnns]

[YouTubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceRLR1FS6bE&feature=related][/YouTube]

with curly hear and mask

[YouTubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6poVqYcr9e0&feature=related][/YouTube]

is there more? I could not find with kids without mask.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

found one more without mask. How he looks? To me he is fine,a little thin as always.

[youtube:j1n97alk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BxkXjtirdI&feature=related[/youtube:j1n97alk]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

finfin

This is from May 2009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:3ekerle8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSa_KEYOrpA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube:3ekerle8]

BTW  @scorpionchik thank you for your pics from FL the other day  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

know what . i am starting to think he could go anywhere he wanted unnoticed and these outtings are for the purpose of being seen. just has that feeling.
i think it is to the point where i am skeptical of everyone and everything due to all of this.
i was bad enough before but this is  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
know what . i am starting to think he could go anywhere he wanted unnoticed and these outtings are for the purpose of being seen. just has that feeling.
i think it is to the point where i am skeptical of everyone and everything due to all of this.
i was bad enough before but this is  :(
That would be something! :lol:  Well, with Michael, anything is possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@finfin  you are welcome, not a problem.

@suspicious mind
know what . i am starting to think he could go anywhere he wanted unnoticed and these outtings are for the purpose of being seen

For what purpose you mean Michael wanted to be seen?

Do you find Michael frail? I think he looks good for 10 concerts but not 50. However AEG did not need to use doubles cause I think impersonator looks more thin than real Michael, so it is meaningless. Real, not real. Sounds like BS. 02 annoncer face different from Michael we see on the finfin's video, plus Mkichael taller than the guy on 02 arena. On the other hand, hands with artritis and nails look like Michael's.

Shortly, Michael, I am gonna kick your beautiful ass when you come back!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
@finfin  you are welcome, not a problem.

@suspicious mind
know what . i am starting to think he could go anywhere he wanted unnoticed and these outtings are for the purpose of being seen

For what purpose you mean Michael wanted to be seen?

Do you find Michael frail? I think he looks good for 10 concerts but not 50. However AEG did not need to use doubles cause I think impersonator looks more thin than real Michael, so it is meaningless. Real, not real. Sounds like BS. 02 annoncer face different from Michael we see on the finfin's video, plus Mkichael taller than the guy on 02 arena. On the other hand, hands with artritis and nails look like Michael's.

Shortly, Michael, I am gonna kick your beautiful ass when you come back!

Hello scorpionchick!!!

Well for me Michael always had the body of a dancer,he was thin,but "something"
happened after 2000.I think you know what I mean,because after 2000 Michael had put some meat on him,lol.This was betewn 2000-and 2003 or 2004 I think and after that he went back to his usual weight.Now for things to be more crazy for you and me,lol I will tell you something that actually fits to this Hoax  :lol: .To be honest, betewn 2000-2003 or 2004 Michael was "bigger" ,but  :? I saw on youtube some videos from that time and surprise,he sometimes was thin.The dates were closer so how come a person can change his wheight in so fast,this is my question????? The only explination is that one is was not Michael,maybe a double,maybe someone else  :?  :shock: .This was not the first time I noticed that,like Souza said ,I noticed this in History tour also  :? .You cannot change the shape of your body in a short time,this is for sure.

05. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - HIStory World Tour Live In Manila '1996
[youtube:egqm26q3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7KId9cxRDs&nofeather=True[/youtube:egqm26q3]

Michael Jackson - I'll Be There Live in Gothenburg 1997
[youtube:egqm26q3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdq61KzHRVE&feature=related[/youtube:egqm26q3]

In the second video I see the thin Mj from This is it tour.He is singing live and the shape of the body is the same like ORANGE PANTS from This is it .Confusing hhh???? In these 2 videos from History tour you can see one Mj is manly   :oops: and the second one is so fragile,so gentle

Now if you want some pictures from 2009 or before 2009 here is what I have for now:

[attachment=0:egqm26q3]12-12-2008.jpg[/attachment:egqm26q3]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My opinion is that in 2003 when he was heavier...(o dear jesus i think he was so hot then) but hes hot always...anyways...i think that was him.....he presented his all time favorite artist with that awesome award. MJ LOVED James brown. He got so emotion at that award event. I definitley think that was him.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

suspicious mind

it does seem like there were periods that he picked up some weight seeminly after paris and then down again until after blanket.  and while that extra weight might make him look healthy to us it was probably a burden while trying to perform. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Thanks guys for opinions. What looks ODD to me is that Michael on majority of pictures started form Janury 2009 until "death" was out in mask, 02 arena is not countable cause it was not Michael. It does not mean that Michael never had got out in mask before. But obviously in 2009, he was all the time cought in the mask. Which Ithink is related to hoax.
Maybe Michael at that time has already changed his appearance to match new ID , while unreal  Michael  died in June 25th, or dummy.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

scorpionchik
02 arena is not countable cause it was not Michael.
You seem as confident as I am 100% positive that WAS MJ at 02 (playing a role for hoax purposes) and believe it was confirmed in the many discussions way back, but of course there have always been division on that.

However I agree with you that it seems in 2009 and before, Michael was frequently mostly covered with masks, not only for privacy but I believe in preparation for the hoax and creating mystery and confusion as to his facial appearance. It has been mentioned that MJ's weight did flucuate because of the heavy physical demand during concert tours, eating disinterest and perhaps the trial stresses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions