suspicious mind

Re: Frank DiLeo is Dying! In hospital.
March 30, 2011, 06:15:34 PM
it is my prayer that franks heart will be healed in whatever ways it needs healing.
in Jesus name
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

March 30, 2011, 06:44:09 PM
Only a little over 10 years between Michael and Frank but Michael called him "Uncle Tookie".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2011, 06:51:41 PM
Awww :cry:
I hope he recovers! Whether he was Michael's friend or not, (which I think he was), I still will keep him in my prayers & I pray that he recovers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

suspicious mind

March 30, 2011, 09:07:39 PM
question. hadn't frank already had some by -pass surgeries. remember when he was to supposed to have told michael that was good that he had a cardiologist because of his heart? can they do them over or did he only have so many done or what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

March 30, 2011, 09:48:29 PM
Thank you for posting the news...
I am praying for Mr. Dileo and his family.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

March 30, 2011, 10:01:15 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Can anybody please explain why radar online would think it were appropriate to have a link in this article about Frank's serious condition pointing towards
* photos "inside Michael's house"
* pictures of Liz Taylor taking Michael's kids to Universal Studios at Halloween
* a law suit of Citadel Limited against Frank after Michael's "passing" and
* photos of Michael's family arriving at court.
 :?:

I think that's just a blogger trying to get more hits by placing links either automatically or manually that links to the more popular of the two names--Michael Jackson. I wouldn't really look into that that much or view it as a negative. It's just a blogging thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

March 30, 2011, 11:01:57 PM
From Aphrodite Jones' program on True Crime, September 30--- the program about Michael Jackson and the 2005 trial

The scenario: Here's a snippet from Part 2. Frank DiLeo is talking to Aphrodtie Jones about "daily life on the Bad Tour."

DiLeo tells Ms. Jones that on the Bad Tour, in every single city the tour played --- Michael Jackson visited a hospital, and bought a new piece of equipment for that hospital. "Yes, it was Michael's idea," DiLeo answers Ms. Jones' question.

Then Frank DiLeo tells a story. There was a child who was dying in a hospital (during the Bad Tour) in the city where the tour happened to be playing. Michael happened to have been at that particular hospital doing what he always did --- for LOVE. The extremely ill child wanted to meet Michael, and Michael went to the child, talked to him; and Frank DiLeo states...."the child perked up. It was amazing. I really couldn't take it. I went off -- over in a corner, and cried. And Michael came over to me and put his arm around me and said, 'You have to understand Frank. This is OUR JOB.......not getting up on stage and singing and dancing. Our job is making people feel good.' "

This is why other celebrities pale in comparison. And this is why we love Michael.

So....Is it confirmed that this story about Frank is true?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 30, 2011, 11:11:37 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
From Aphrodite Jones' program on True Crime, September 30--- the program about Michael Jackson and the 2005 trial

The scenario: Here's a snippet from Part 2. Frank DiLeo is talking to Aphrodtie Jones about "daily life on the Bad Tour."

DiLeo tells Ms. Jones that on the Bad Tour, in every single city the tour played --- Michael Jackson visited a hospital, and bought a new piece of equipment for that hospital. "Yes, it was Michael's idea," DiLeo answers Ms. Jones' question.

Then Frank DiLeo tells a story. There was a child who was dying in a hospital (during the Bad Tour) in the city where the tour happened to be playing. Michael happened to have been at that particular hospital doing what he always did --- for LOVE. The extremely ill child wanted to meet Michael, and Michael went to the child, talked to him; and Frank DiLeo states...."the child perked up. It was amazing. I really couldn't take it. I went off -- over in a corner, and cried. And Michael came over to me and put his arm around me and said, 'You have to understand Frank. This is OUR JOB.......not getting up on stage and singing and dancing. Our job is making people feel good.' "

This is why other celebrities pale in comparison. And this is why we love Michael.

So....Is it confirmed that this story about Frank is true?

Edit: How come I don't find anything on the Internet about this? You would think more media sites would be putting out stories. I don't want to call hoax with everything but perhaps because it's "heart" related we need to look at this further.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 31, 2011, 12:46:18 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
The extremely ill child wanted to meet Michael, and Michael went to the child, talked to him; and Frank DiLeo states...."the child perked up. It was amazing. I really couldn't take it. I went off -- over in a corner, and cried. And Michael came over to me and put his arm around me and said, 'You have to understand Frank. This is OUR JOB.......not getting up on stage and singing and dancing. Our job is making people feel good.' "

what a touching little story
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2011, 04:16:34 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
question. hadn't frank already had some by -pass surgeries. remember when he was to supposed to have told michael that was good that he had a cardiologist because of his heart? can they do them over or did he only have so many done or what?

Yes, you could have more than one bypass...   there are four arteries that connect to the heart and it could be that he only had some of them replaced, and this time he needed the other ones done too.

My father had a quadruple heart bypass...   which means he had all of the arteries done.  But some people only have a triple, or a double, etc...  so i suppose Frank could have more than one bypass over the years.

They use the veins in your legs to replace your heart arteries...   im not sure if they would replace one thats already been replaced.

Either way,  the more heart attacks he has had and the more times he has already had open heart surgery....   then the more riskier it becomes.  Franks heart must be pretty weak and scarred by now.  This is probably why he has had these complications.

He is also a very heavy man.  He doesnt seem to have learnt the lessons from the past, and lost much weight.   Thats not going to help things either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

March 31, 2011, 07:13:42 AM
Someone posted on JRT's fb site that Franks niece confirmed..

Sabine Uhrmeister It's true. Read the Twitter of Frank's niece - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
I was also wondering why there was only one source.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

March 31, 2011, 07:18:06 AM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Someone posted on JRT's fb site that Franks niece confirmed..

Sabine Uhrmeister It's true. Read the Twitter of Frank's niece - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
I was also wondering why there was only one source.

Thank you for the link.
I am waiting since yesterday to the latest reports on his health.
I enclose it in my prayers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

March 31, 2011, 09:40:31 AM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Yes, you could have more than one bypass...   there are four arteries that connect to the heart and it could be that he only had some of them replaced, and this time he needed the other ones done too.

My father had a quadruple heart bypass...   which means he had all of the arteries done.  But some people only have a triple, or a double, etc...  so i suppose Frank could have more than one bypass over the years.

They use the veins in your legs to replace your heart arteries...   im not sure if they would replace one thats already been replaced.

Either way,  the more heart attacks he has had and the more times he has already had open heart surgery....   then the more riskier it becomes.  Franks heart must be pretty weak and scarred by now.  This is probably why he has had these complications.

He is also a very heavy man.  He doesnt seem to have learnt the lessons from the past, and lost much weight.   Thats not going to help things either.

yeah . i was thinking he had already had the quad. maybe not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2011, 10:04:42 AM
Thanx for sharing this information.I wish him a quick recovery.I pray for him! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 31, 2011, 10:35:08 AM
any remarks from michaels family or any of the other persons connected relateting to this news.
was frank on the list to testify, that could be stressful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal