Quote from: "ibelieveinmj"
I agree with you "bad posters" ...hee !  
There's obviously a reason Omer skirts around this issue and whether he says he is MJ's son or not it is still creating publicity and controversy.  Though you could probably say it is a catch 22.  If ever the truth be told it could be negative or positive.  I think in a negative way.  In my eyes, the way he/they are handling this just turns me off the whole Omer thing.  I know that is probably harsh...I know everything is not our business...but it is getting old.  If he is not MJ's, why doesn't he show respect to his real parents?????
;) my question also...at least to his mother..(?)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "ibelieveinmj"
I agree with you "bad posters" ...hee !  
There's obviously a reason Omer skirts around this issue and whether he says he is MJ's son or not it is still creating publicity and controversy.  Though you could probably say it is a catch 22.  If ever the truth be told it could be negative or positive.  I think in a negative way.  In my eyes, the way he/they are handling this just turns me off the whole Omer thing.  I know that is probably harsh...I know everything is not our business...but it is getting old.  If he is not MJ's, why doesn't he show respect to his real parents?????
;) my question also...at least to his mother..(?)

Totally agree with you guys!  I can't help but wonder how Mr. Bhatti feels about Omer's seemingly lack of interest in his real parents.  I don't doubt that Omer looked up to, respected and cared a lot about Michael, but his antics are getting annoying.  I remember a few months ago when he performed with an armband on his shirt that had a question-mark on it.  A lot folks were thinking it was hoax related, but I think he was simply trying to draw more attention to himself and his potential genetic link to the Jackson family.

I also think that if Omer really thought that he was Michael's son, he would have had a DNA test to prove it by now, and of course, it would be all over the news.  Just another reason that I think it's quite safe to say that Michael isn't his father.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offtopic: I don't follow anyone on twitter. For those who do follow Jermaine, you have mentioned an upcoming book. Does Jermaine say when the book will be released?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Offtopic: I don't follow anyone on twitter. For those who do follow Jermaine, you have mentioned an upcoming book. Does Jermaine say when the book will be released?
Fall 2011.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "PureLove"
It doesn't matter if Omer is Michael's biological son. I'm sure that Michael loves him as much as he loves his kids and that's what matters.
Why not admitting?

Admitting what exactly? Maybe he is his son or maybe not. They want to keep it secret or they do not want to talk about it. We need to respect it. I personally do not care if he is MJ's son or not. It's their decision to keep it as a secret or to tell it to everyone and I respect that.

"what exactly"? what are we talking about here? why is it so hard to say yes or no and that's all....he already made himself a celebrity on Mj's back....why not at least admit he's the son?A private life is when he doesn't have to explain he has a girlfriend or where he goes shopping etc...what toilet paper he's using.....saying who your father is ,to me doesn't mean private life  :lol:

Where did I use "private life" that you needed to explain what private life is? I simply wrote, if they want to keep it private it is their choice, not ours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It doesn't matter if Omer is Michael's biological son. I'm sure that Michael loves him as much as he loves his kids and that's what matters.
Why not admitting?

Admitting what exactly? Maybe he is his son or maybe not. They want to keep it secret or they do not want to talk about it. We need to respect it. I personally do not care if he is MJ's son or not. It's their decision to keep it as a secret or to tell it to everyone and I respect that.

"what exactly"? what are we talking about here? why is it so hard to say yes or no and that's all....he already made himself a celebrity on Mj's back....why not at least admit he's the son?A private life is when he doesn't have to explain he has a girlfriend or where he goes shopping etc...what toilet paper he's using.....saying who your father is ,to me doesn't mean private life  :lol:

Where did I use "private life" that you needed to explain what private life is? I simply wrote, if they want to keep it private it is their choice, not ours.
Actually i don't care if he's his son or not : i still admire MJ with or without Omer.I rather loose it than argue with you on this topic .Hugs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Why not admitting?

Actually i don't care if he's his son or not : i still admire MJ with or without Omer.I rather loose it than argue with you on this topic .Hugs

Actually I wasn't arguing. I was trying to understand what you tried to mean with private life because I didn't use it in my post. That's ok, we all lose it sometimes. Hugs back at you. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions