Joh Vonnie Jackson....Secret Love Child
December 09, 2009, 03:34:09 PM
After reading LoveMj4ever's post about Marlon's twin and the possible 10th child the family has spoke of over the years being Joh Vonnie( a thought that never crossed my mind) I am wondering now why is it that she has decided to tell "the truth" about the Jackson family all of a sudden? I started doing a little research on her and I remember seeing her blog but never gave it any mind until today, GLAD I did! This is the post under her about me section:

"My name is Joh’Vonnie Jackson and I also go by the name of “Iron Rose”, which is a name I use that represents my Choctaw Indian heritage.  I was born August 30th, 1974 at 2:41am, the day after my brother Michael turned 16.  My father is Joseph Jackson, father of the famed Jackson Family.  My mother is Cheryle Terrell.  I was daddy’s secret weapon, his hope of new found fame.  Unsurprisingly, now I’m a woman scorned because of the physical and mental abuse I sustained up until the age of 32.  Even though drama would still follow me throughout my life, I have learned to rise above it because I am the mother of the most beautiful girl in the world.  That alone speaks for itself.  My daughter’s name is Yasmine Zaaharah Jackson.  She is my love child.    

This personal journal will take you by the hand and guide you through the very sad trials and tribulations in my life.  This personal journal will untangle the web of lies, betrayal, and deceit.  The truth will be told through my words in hope of clarifying the odd behaviors of The Jackson Family through my blog and my book that I have been writing on and off for 7 years. This will be an in depth look into my personal world…Enjoy."

I noticed she just started her blog back in August...interesting! She seems to have gone through some emotional problems. SO far her last post's ending really jumped out at me.

"  I prayed to Jehovah for Michael and peace came upon me because Bible scriptures point out what death really is.  Michael is sound asleep in death.  There is no more pain.  There is no more debt.  There is no more consciousness.  Just sleep.   I won’t go into great detail because I don’t want to confuse you about my religious beliefs, but I will say this… Seek the truth and you shall find. I love you, God Bless.  Goodnight."

Here's the link if anyone wants to read it it:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So far I have not formed an opinion on this blog since I have not read many entries yet. I just had this weird feeling reading it! Not quite sure how to describe it really.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

Re: Joh Vonnie Jackson....Secret Love Child
December 09, 2009, 03:55:13 PM
I'm always sceptical about highly religious people - sorry, don't want to offend anyone here!!!
When she describes, what "death really is", she just says, what death is for Jehovah's witnesses.
Here's a list of keywords for Jehovah's Witness beliefs _ death is under "hell"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Seek the truth and you shall find" just tells me, that if you go into Jehovah's Witness beliefs, you'll find the "truth".
And that's the feeling I've always got about JWs - it's always a kind of religious advertising.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 03:59:43 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
I'm always sceptical about highly religious people - sorry, don't want to offend anyone here!!!
When she describes, what "death really is", she just says, what death is for Jehovah's witnesses.
Here's a list of keywords for Jehovah's Witness beliefs _ death is under "hell"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Seek the truth and you shall find" just tells me, that if you go into Jehovah's Witness beliefs, you'll find the "truth".
And that's the feeling I've always got about JWs - it's always a kind of religious advertising.

I've never really looked into all the beliefs of Jehovah Witness'. Things to do list!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

December 09, 2009, 04:29:36 PM
I'm an atheist and while I have no problem with people who are relgious, I tend to find them to be the most hypocritical and judgemental people in the world. (Except for Michael, of course. He is the embodiement of what I think a relgious person should be) Anyway, the truth is I would not trust her. She most certainly thinks VERY highly of herself (even saying that she was Joe's "secret weapon") even though she has never accoplishment a goddamn thing. And since Michael is CLEARLY the most accoplishment person in his family, it would seem that she is applying that she is somehow BETTER than Michael, which is bullshit. :lol:  Also with that, while we do not know the truth, it is rumored that Michael never really liked Joh Vonnie Jackson, let alone love her. And you know, Michael is very loving person, he usually just loves and trust a person, until they give him a reason not to. Most people say that he did not like her from the start, and I don't think Michael would dislike someone just because they were a secret love child from one of his parents. Michael is just not that judgemental. If this is a hoax, it is highly likely that she is not in on it. :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 04:40:04 PM
Mj did not think much of Joh vonnie he mentions her in the tapes on youtube not the shmuley ones..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

December 09, 2009, 06:02:01 PM
I think she is hurt because she was never accepted into the Jackson family...For Michael her presence would have been a constant reminder of his fathers indescressions and how he and his siblings had to keep them a secret from their mother...This would have been a horrendous burden for a child to have to deal with especially for Michael being so young..

It is sad for Joh Vinnie because it is NOT her fault....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We are the music makers and
We are the dreamers of the dreams

December 09, 2009, 06:09:33 PM
"The Mother of the most beautiful girl in the world" she says! We all think our children are the most beautiful but we say "beautiful" and not what she said. So her Daughter is more beautiful than anyone elses in the world?  Not modest with humility like her stepbrother is she?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions