finfinTopic starter

Beverly Hills Hotel Meeting May 2009
March 20, 2011, 02:40:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:3eyvp5ej]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSa_KEYOrpA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube:3eyvp5ej]

I came across this video of the Beverly Hills Hotel meeting in May 2009 and it reminded me of various things that don't add up. I noticed that Joe was looking very grim in the video - in contrast to the 26th June 2009

This post on TMZ the day after the meeting was also strange

Michael Jackson Will Be Sued Over Jackson 5
5/16/2009 10:19 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

We've learned there was a secret meeting yesterday at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where Michael Jackson made it clear -- he will not perform with Janet and the Jackson 5; and the dude who organized the concert tour tells us he will sue them.

As we first reported, Jacko's manager signed a deal on behalf of M.J. to perform with his sis and bros at Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, Texas in 2010. Part of the deal -- that he not sign any other concert deal for 18 months. But then Jacko went and signed up for his London concerts which are scheduled to begin in July.

The company that organized the family concert --- AllGood Entertainment -- got Michael, daddy Joe Jackson and several others in a room yesterday at the Bev Hills Hotel. Joe tried to convince Michael that the family tour should go on, but Michael wouldn't budge because it would have aired on pay-per-view and M.J. said he doesn't like pay-per-view! The meeting was heated and no one agreed to anything.

Patrick Allocco of AllGood Entertainment tells us he's going to sue Jackson and his family next week.

Stay tuned.

UPDATE: Patrick Allocco has resubmitted his offer for MJ to perform with the Jackson 5 and Janet without the pay-per-view. For this one night event, MJ would be paid $3million, Janet $1mil, and the brothers would get $500,000 to split.

Allocco is making this his last and final offer. If Jacko refuses, AllGood Entertainment will proceed with suing him and his family.

Please also see the following threads pertaining to this meeting - warning a lot of info.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Re: Beverly Hills Hotel Meeting May 2009
March 20, 2011, 04:24:07 PM
It's incredible that the Beverly Hills hotel is just 1.7 mile from Carolwood!  Just takes 4 min to get there.  Probably even walk faster if go through neighborhoods and not through traffic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2011, 04:52:09 PM
Thanks for your research on this fin...
I have always believed that that meeting was to get together and go over the details of the hoax. Good catch about Joe's worried face that day....I guess worried that the whole thing wouldn't work. He sure looks more
relieved after June 25th when he is laughing and smiling with Jesse Jackson!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

all4loveandbelieve

March 20, 2011, 04:56:47 PM
How ironic, he supposedly died June 2009. Would you think he faked his death so he wouldn't get sued for the concert he was suppose to sing with his sister and jackson 5? Just trying to figure out so many things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 20, 2011, 05:00:11 PM
Would it be safe to say then that if this meeting was about the hoax, then EVERYONE you see walking inside
with Michael, knows about the hoax. Anyone recognise any of these people besides the bodyquards and
Michael's mom and dad?? :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hear the music....."

March 20, 2011, 05:01:56 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
How ironic, he supposedly died June 2009. Would you think he faked his death so he wouldn't get sued for the concert he was suppose to sing with his sister and jackson 5? Just trying to figure out so many things.

I remember this idea was brought up before and it is a good one. Yes, could be possible!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hear the music....."

March 20, 2011, 05:39:10 PM
Thank you for your research :) . This is very interesting. The 911 call on 25 June is also come from a telephone / cell phone from the Beverly Hills Hotel. Was it the day that they were planning :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]"You can pray to the angels and they will listen, but the best way to call them,      I am told, is to laugh" Michael Jackson[/size][/b]

all4loveandbelieve

March 20, 2011, 06:06:39 PM
Look at Michael, does he look like a frail sick man? This was one month before the supposedly death. How is it in a month you look sick and frail? An old man you cannot recognize according to the paramedics. We know otherwise..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

March 20, 2011, 06:13:47 PM
Quote from: "Lovely One"
Would it be safe to say then that if this meeting was about the hoax, then EVERYONE you see walking inside
with Michael, knows about the hoax. Anyone recognise any of these people besides the bodyquards and

i am pretty sure one of those people was randy phillips. anyone else see him or is that someone else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

March 21, 2011, 10:48:24 AM
Lip-reading Joe Jackson is such a damn difficult thing.... I wonder what is he talking about over that cell-phone...  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

March 21, 2011, 11:08:05 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Lovely One"

i am pretty sure one of those people was randy phillips. anyone else see him or is that someone else?

You're right, it's Randy Phillips.

@ finfin : Thanks for the interesting information about it, very good.Many Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2011, 11:17:22 AM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
It's incredible that the Beverly Hills hotel is just 1.7 mile from Carolwood!  Just takes 4 min to get there.  Probably even walk faster if go through neighborhoods and not through traffic.

And Hayvenhurst is just 10 miles and 22 min from Michael.  Both homes were big enough for all those people, why drive just minutes further..and have the paps follow (unless you WANT documentation of it)?
Plus, why'd the KIDS .. OR, his parents be at a business meeting?  Neither are in business with him.

I'm also noticing, the VERY, VERY skinny legs at TII and the gaunt face that looked skeletal at TIMES, are NOT the Michael of this video just a month prior.  His legs are normal size:)

Also, unless they were tipped off, how'd the paps KNOW to be there ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 21, 2011, 11:22:45 AM

And Hayvenhurst is just 10 miles and 22 min from Michael.  Both homes were big enough for all those people, why drive just minutes further..and have the paps follow (unless you WANT documentation of it)?
Plus, why'd the KIDS .. OR, his parents be at a business meeting?  Neither are in business with him.

I'm also noticing, the VERY, VERY skinny legs at TII and the gaunt face that looked skeletal at TIMES, are NOT the Michael of this video just a month prior.  His legs are normal size:)

I heard once that Michael, sometimes wanted the paps there, he had ways to have them where ever he wanted them to be. He lives for controversy.. RIGHT??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

March 21, 2011, 11:28:38 AM

I heard once that Michael, sometimes wanted the paps there, he had ways to have them where ever he wanted them to be. He lives for controversy.. RIGHT??

could be, could be Joe tipped them off. We see he keeps himself in view of them all the time!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2011, 11:47:41 PM

could be, could be Joe tipped them off. We see he keeps himself in view of them all the time!!
Hahaha thats possible! Another possibilty would be that they were just hanging out in front of his house and followed him over there. Its about a 6-7 min drive including stop signs and slow driving people hogging up the two lane street.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions