Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
December 06, 2011, 09:07:31 AM
Ok, now we're all crying. Bravo to Paris! I'm so glad she's bringing attention to bullying issues, the pain and damage it causes.
btw this may be not important, but after I asked twice who drew the lama she deleted it. Paris posted it when playing a random game with someone. If she drew it, she draws like her father, very similar. Done within one minute. Just one of those hmmmm moments.

The girl replied MonroeJayy_MJ
@ParisJackson ;O its a llama in a sombrero!! Now that is one random llama! I love how you always have likt the perfect randomest pictures!
Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 09:09:23 AM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

bec

December 06, 2011, 11:24:41 AM
Pretty sure this is the video that turned out to be a hoax.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zt5gvl5s2q4[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 11:30:16 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

December 06, 2011, 11:28:52 AM
anyway, did someone see this?

Paris favorited this twitt

WannaBeAJackson Mrs. Jackson.
JB fans need to get over themselves. Telling us that we should get over Michael because he's not here, okay, remember that when Justin dies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2011, 12:32:09 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxO4zJfG-og&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

It may have been a fake video but this guy has a good point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2011, 12:42:53 PM
This is Paris' REAL twitter account You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Her username USED to be pariisjaxn but after twitter changed it to ParisJackson due to too many imposters and to verify her soon, someone stole that username and is posing as her. Randy Jr., Donte, Jaafar, Taj, Austin, Prince, Latoya, Genevieve and Omer follow her REAL twitter. As well as her best friends Michaela and Shak. Prince's REAL twitter is the princemjjjaxon one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2011, 12:48:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pretty sure this is the video that turned out to be a hoax.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zt5gvl5s2q4[/youtube]

I wonder how non-believers will react when they know Michael jackson is still alive (Especially those fans how stood outside courthouse on CM trial). Probably like I'm feeling now when I saw this video. I feel cheated, confused, Angry and like a big fool for believing his story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

December 06, 2011, 02:36:49 PM
Hold on guys. Try not to jump to conclusions. This "hoax" if it really is that, isn't necessarily a bad thing at all. If it was a performance, it was valiant. because it speaks from the heart and addresses the issue of harassment and bullying. On a side note, don't believe in the speculation. it is a RUMOR that it was hoaxed, so maybe this was a purported hoaxed hoax. (if that is sound logical)

But you have to look at it from a different perspective. His video went viral, he grabbed the attention of the media and even some celebrities like lady gaga. Don't you think after that much publicity he would gain some kind of inspiration from this and use it as some kind of uplifting opportunity to show the world he is resilient? Middle school is a tough time, and adolescence doesn't justify it either. What I saw from the kid was sincere and genuine. He was reaching out for comfort and attention four months before. and remember, he was in a transitional period moving from middle school to high school. (which is important) I remember being miserable ages ago. right before my transition to high school, I felt isolated and neglected. So i can wholeheartedly say i know what he was going through. I didn't have many friends at that time, and I didn't know what to do. I wasn't masochistic or really suicidal, but i felt like i was in despair. but the transition from the four months prior made the difference. I went to high school and found other people who were like me, we connected. and I became content. So a change like that could occur, especially with a stable support system.

oh and that guy in the hoax video looks like justin bieber lmao
Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 02:56:55 PM by mrbigshot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

everlastinglove_MJ

December 06, 2011, 03:16:26 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxO4zJfG-og&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I agree. This guy probably does acting school, he knows how to give an impressive message. And at the same time it's a good example of how people easily can be fooled by emotions on video or tv, because they seem pretty real. Things are not always as they seem. Anyways, he got the attention on bullying, which is good.

I don't know if there are still anti bullying programs running on high schools in the US, there are in the Netherlands. It is necessary to pay attention to bullying continuously. Bullying will never stop, it's even getting worse because of cyber bullying, which is inevitable but sad really :(. Twitter is MEGA popular for teens at high school, it can be fun but there's a lot of bad gossip and bullying too and it is shared with everyone, which is even worse for the "victim", who feels more excluded than ever.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 06, 2011, 03:26:27 PM
You guys think Paris knows we are "dissecting" her tweets here? It feels kind of weird that we do this and she is not aware...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2011, 03:47:07 PM

You are right Reveron1958,even if the video is fake, doesen't mean that these awful things doesent' happen :( !!!! In fact look at this girl,she deserves much respect  respect/ !!!

Me on news segment on bullying
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBRUZOOhZVs&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

It gets better
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssNeUb2l5Ls&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 06, 2011, 04:34:37 PM
You guys think Paris knows we are "dissecting" her tweets here? It feels kind of weird that we do this and she is not aware...
Oh I'm sure she's well aware! ;D  MJ too!

My thoughts on this video. I agree with the guy in the video that reveron1958 posted.  4 months of response/fame could have turned his life around, and perhaps now he’s feeling extra happy with his girl beside him. I’ve had 3 teens—lots of highs and lows.

I think much of it is personality type (as well as age, sex, race, culture, love or abuse received as a child, IQ/EQ levels, and beliefs).  Choleric, melancholic, phlegmatic, and sanguine.  Eg. Some kids are sensitive and some aggressive.  One type doesn’t understand the other, and what we don’t understand we tend to criticize.  It seems this young man is gaining wisdom about his situation, and will probably grow up to be a people helper.  God bless him!

This said, kids are smart and are learning the system of how to get easy fame via technology!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

December 06, 2011, 06:03:25 PM

[/quote]

.. he could have been acting on the previous vid or they were his genuine feelings... :? Actually, I feel more relieved that he's okay, than mad that I could have been fooled. It might have been turned out well for him a few months after the desperate vid.

Nite

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

December 06, 2011, 07:47:42 PM
I don't feel angry at all, if in fact it was an act. A message is a message and what he spoke people need to hear and think about.

This kind of stuff does happen to kids every day - whether it happened to him or not. And, I tend to think it probably did because he showed his scars in the video. I think that he received a lot of love after he posted that 1st video and he realized that it was his perception of the situation and not necessarily reality. I'm just glad that he's okay.

Gina - I really do hope you find peace in all of this hoax stuff. Love and hugs.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 06, 2011, 08:18:37 PM
I don't feel angry at all, if in fact it was an act. A message is a message and what he spoke people need to hear and think about.

This kind of stuff does happen to kids every day - whether it happened to him or not. And, I tend to think it probably did because he showed his scars in the video. I think that he received a lot of love after he posted that 1st video and he realized that it was his perception of the situation and not necessarily reality. I'm just glad that he's okay.

I totally agree with you voice. The message he gave is important and it doesn't matter so much if it really happened to him or not. It happens to so many kids everyday. Even if it is a hoax, the message is important. Sounds familiar? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2011, 04:49:53 AM
Why should we be angry at all  confused/? Bullying exists and it does lead to
kids cutting themselves and killing themselves! I think now each of us
knows real life examples. If it takes acting skill to grab public attention, to highlight the issue,
well.. why not? This is what Michael is doing with so many issues, knowingly or not, right?
Are we mad at Michael? No way  bearhug
[BUT this is why it will never be safe for him to come back, enough people gonna be
mad]

Oh. I see this is what PureLove just said  :oops: i'll try to read comments
before I post one  :lol:
Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 04:51:41 AM by Aidan_81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late