Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!
December 20, 2009, 08:18:14 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"

Actually I made that post on the first hand because I became sure that he's alive and thought that he is not coming back because of its lyrics. When we had the same opinion about his comeback you were about to hug me but now I have an opposite thought and you want to punch me. It's my thought geez! It's non of your business what I think. You can not judge me or blame me for having different ideas. It doesn't make you wise or realistic to stick to your opinion. You say that you respect other's opinion but it seems like you don't know what respect is.

This is the last time I'm writing to you about this issue. And this topic is NOT about if he's coming back or not. I had another topic for that. This was about his kids and a possibility of him to come back because of them. You changed the subject and ruined my post too. Hope you learn how to respect others. Ohh and btw I'm sincere always. It's just your problem if you hesitate about it.
Now you are being completely irrational. First off it was you who first criticised me in this thread because I gave what I believe to be good solid reasons why Michael cannot come back. What do you mean that I want to punch you? I have never hit anyone in my life and hope I never will and what do you mean I was ready to hug you last night? if you were here now with me I would hug and greet you and make you welcome. Please do not say I do not know what respect is -it is you who are getting angry and suggesting I hold aggression towards you. I am not judging you at all-please read my earlier posts. I did not ruin your post-(you don't need any help for that!) we are not in the playground! If you do not want opinions then why post?
    It really is a shame if we cannot state our point of view without this unfounded aggression and I am sorry but I do not want to get involved with any arguements at all. I don't and do not want to hate anyone or have hate and bitterness in my heart and please do not assume you know what sort of a person I am because I cannot have the same opinions as you. You do not have to explain yourself to me or anyone-its just I was astounded to see you had changed your mind. Remember that to feel love is much more fulfilling than to feel hate. Take care.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 20, 2009, 08:18:59 PM
After all the clues and the movie, especially the after credit part, and this kids issue, i can believe everything but not that he never had a plan for coming back! All of this just indicates a come back. Come back as in coming back and announce that he's alive, not performing. I'm not sure if he would perform again or not, but all the things i stated above just tell that he will reappear and reveal it. And may be a few shows for public demand? Who knows if he wants to perform again, he's not THAT old as some members are trying to make him look like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

December 20, 2009, 08:39:29 PM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
After all the clues and the movie, especially the after credit part, and this kids issue, i can believe everything but not that he never had a plan for coming back! All of this just indicates a come back. Come back as in coming back and announce that he's alive, not performing. I'm not sure if he would perform again or not, but all the things i stated above just tell that he will reappear and reveal it. And may be a few shows for public demand? Who knows if he wants to perform again, he's not THAT old as some members are trying to make him look like.

I agree with you too. He's only 51 and in a good shape. Most of the singers at the age of 51 doesn't retire. I don't know if he will perform and it isn't important. We know how much he hates to tour also. I just want him to be happy. And yes, I think he is coming back :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 09:15:52 PM
Thanks liberiangirl, i agree with you in all the above posts. Also about changing our minds, we all are living probably in the toughest period of our lives so far, our psychology may differ at times. We are just fans, we don't know everything. Everyday we get to know more clues, more informations that can ofcurse change our opinions sometimes. There's nothing wrong about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

December 20, 2009, 10:25:31 PM
Thanks liberiangirl, i agree with you in all the above posts. Also about changing our minds, we all are living probably in the toughest period of our lives so far, our psychology may differ at times. We are just fans, we don't know everything. Everyday we get to know more clues, more informations that can ofcurse change our opinions sometimes. There's nothing wrong about that.

Thank you Farhat. Nobody can judge others because of their thoughts and noone should expect people to accept his or her idea. You don't have a right to blame people if they don't think like you. Everyday we find different things and this make us to change our ideas and this is so normal. We shouldn't stick to anything because that prevents us to see other things or antyhing other than that. There's a story growing with new clues and findings everyday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 10:48:21 PM

Thank you Farhat. Nobody can judge others because of their thoughts and noone should expect people to accept his or her idea. You don't have a right to blame people if they don't think like you. Everyday we find different things and this make us to change our ideas and this is so normal. We shouldn't stick to anything because that prevents us to see other things or antyhing other than that. There's a story growing with new clues and findings everyday.
There's a story growing with new clues and findings everyday. So true. So true. I have just been observing  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 20, 2009, 11:56:22 PM
Like a very careful daddy Michael thought about his children future and, being Michael Jackson's children could have helped them in their future lives and careers. And everybody had to know that they are HIS children , not another ones !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

December 21, 2009, 12:06:50 AM
sorry.kind of late with this.:|i will go back on topic later.@Harleyblonde~I would actually consider what you are saying if you werent being so pushy and desperate.You are a little too fixed on the thought of mj not coming back that it makes your theory or whatever  very exxagerated or sort of fixed with negativity to prove your point.The more you push,the more lame it gets.You justify it as being "strong opinionated" but sorry,its not.That is basically being narrowminded.no offense.I dont think people would be as mad as you are suggesting because i can already see TONS of his younger new fans being thrilled instead of living with the feeling that they missed out and thats just 1 example.Actually instead of being mad,many people would feel indescribable and not know what to think. Age and health is a dumb reason not to comeback also.i dont see mj as being a shallow person.You claim that people have weak foundations for their opinions?hah err psych,you really need to reevaluate your own girlfriend.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

December 21, 2009, 03:19:38 AM
Quote from: "Mercurial"
sorry.kind of late with this.:|i will go back on topic later.@Harleyblonde~I would actually consider what you are saying if you werent being so pushy and desperate.You are a little too fixed on the thought of mj not coming back that it makes your theory or whatever  very exxagerated or sort of fixed with negativity to prove your point.The more you push,the more lame it gets.You justify it as being "strong opinionated" but sorry,its not.That is basically being narrowminded.no offense.I dont think people would be as mad as you are suggesting because i can already see TONS of his younger new fans being thrilled instead of living with the feeling that they missed out and thats just 1 example.Actually instead of being mad,many people would feel indescribable and not know what to think. Age and health is a dumb reason not to comeback also.i dont see mj as being a shallow person.You claim that people have weak foundations for their opinions?hah err psych,you really need to reevaluate your own girlfriend.

i soooo agree!! specially with the part in bold. i myself am one of them i'd say. though i grew up listening to him, i always thought i actually missed him out. i wasn't even born when he was having a glorious successful era.  :cry:  i always wanted a come back of him, but that would never be the reason for me to want him to return, that would be really selfish. neither do i expect him to be back cause i think i missed him out. that's my bad luck and there's nothing that can be done about it. still there are A LOT of new fans (the very young generation) would be thrilled to have him back. he had fans before the june 25, but i bet the number of his fans increased atleast to a billion after that. and these fans are the young boys and girls who would be welcoming him with extreme bliss. i know i'm getting away from the topic, i' apologize to LiberianGirl for that  :oops:  but i thought i should share my opinion about this. the world would not be AS MAD AS Harleyblonde is saying if he comes back with the WPP. there are more lovers than haters. i agree with the part too where you said mostly people would not know what to think. it's not like the media is waiting for him to return and then they'll jump over him instantly. for some reason, i think, things will be normal in about a year. paparazzies can always bark around, Michael isn't afraid of that, neither are we.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

December 21, 2009, 06:03:00 AM
sorry.kind of late with this.:|i will go back on topic later.@Harleyblonde~I would actually consider what you are saying if you werent being so pushy and desperate.You are a little too fixed on the thought of mj not coming back that it makes your theory or whatever very exxagerated or sort of fixed with negativity to prove your point.The more you push,the more lame it gets.You justify it as being "strong opinionated" but sorry,its not.That is basically being narrowminded.no offense.I dont think people would be as mad as you are suggesting because i can already see TONS of his younger new fans being thrilled instead of living with the feeling that they missed out and thats just 1 example.Actually instead of being mad,many people would feel indescribable and not know what to think. Age and health is a dumb reason not to comeback also.i dont see mj as being a shallow person.You claim that people have weak foundations for their opinions?hah err psych,you really need to reevaluate your own girlfriend.

i soooo agree!! specially with the part in bold. i myself am one of them i'd say. though i grew up listening to him, i always thought i actually missed him out. i wasn't even born when he was having a glorious successful era. :cry: i always wanted a come back of him, but that would never be the reason for me to want him to return, that would be really selfish. neither do i expect him to be back cause i think i missed him out. that's my bad luck and there's nothing that can be done about it. still there are A LOT of new fans (the very young generation) would be thrilled to have him back. he had fans before the june 25, but i bet the number of his fans increased atleast to a billion after that. and these fans are the young boys and girls who would be welcoming him with extreme bliss. i know i'm getting away from the topic, i' apologize to LiberianGirl for that :oops: but i thought i should share my opinion about this. the world would not be AS MAD AS Harleyblonde is saying if he comes back with the WPP. there are more lovers than haters. i agree with the part too where you said mostly people would not know what to think. it's not like the media is waiting for him to return and then they'll jump over him instantly. for some reason, i think, things will be normal in about a year. paparazzies can always bark around, Michael isn't afraid of that, neither are we.

he had fans before the june 25, but i bet the number of his fans increased atleast to a billion after that. and these fans are the young boys and girls who would be welcoming him with extreme bliss
yeah you're right .. I'm one of them .. Honestly I'm not michael's fan before 25 June ..  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

December 21, 2009, 07:23:05 AM
I am neither pushy nor desperate. Far from it-I am very laid back and feel no need at all to insult and slam people at all and never will. I am not narrowminded either, if your idea of narrowmindedness is evaluating everything for many many hours, working it all out in your head and then reaching a decision which sounds logical to yourself and sticking to that conclusion-then yes I am. Also age and health is a great consideration in this scenario-Michael himself said he didn't want to grow old and at 50 all are prone to wrinkles, sagging, grey hair, slowing down and well...... aging. Why are you being nasty to me?  Why insult me and then say "no offense"? - of course it is offensive. Just because I do not agree to the opinions that you want to believe. Is it because you do not want to read anything regarding the possibility of him not coming back? Is it because it doesn't fit in with your perfect theories and threads where everyoneone agrees that he will return? I am sorry for you if feel the need to slam me but I have every right to state what I believe as you have, it's just we have opposite opinions and if you cannot agree to disagree without being hostlie and abusive then it is sad. I refuse to get into an arguement and retaliate by insulting you as you have me-I think your post to me will show how very out of order this is. Please try to post without insults.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 21, 2009, 07:43:51 AM
Please try to post without insults.[/b][/quote]

Harleyblond thank you for (again) your wise words.
I was just writing a post about this but there is no need for it anymore now.
I hope everyone gets the message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

December 21, 2009, 07:51:29 AM
Ok, I want to ask to poeple who live in America. I want to learn if Michael and his kids were in the spotlight so much just before the London conference and this hoax thing? Because in my country (I'm from Turkey btw) Michael wasn't on any media for about 7-8 years. How was the situation in America? Because if he and his kids were not in the media lately, I'm going to tell you something and I will ask you guys to look from this perspective.

Michael hided his kids very long time (since their birth) from the media. BUT he suddenly decided to show them to everyone just before his "death"! And the kids were in the spotlight again in the memorial and funeral. If Michael was going to hide forever and never comes back, would he push his kids under the spotlight just to hide himself? NO NEVER! We know how much he cares for his kids and he would do anything to protect them. If he wanted to keep on hiding the kids from the media he would have never ever shown their faces to nobody. The kids wouldn't be at the memorial or we would never know their faces. The kids are in the media all around the world. I don't believe in the theory that those kids are just decoys. Because we've seen them since they were born. No, those are Michael's real kids. Ok, here is the question:

If Michael is not going to come back never, why did he put the kids under the spotlight? He would never ever think like "Yes, I'm free finally and the media can mess with my kids". No way!  Do I make any sense? So I think he is going to come back :)

America is a continent who have 35 countries . I think, you want to say EEUU, becouse Im from America too. :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 08:07:00 AM
Quote from: "foralltime"
Please try to post without insults.[/b]

Harleyblond thank you for (again) your wise words.
I was just writing a post about this but there is no need for it anymore now.
I hope everyone gets the message.[/quote]
Thank you for your support, very much appreciated.
As I said earlier I refuse to get into petty squabbling and we are all here as we want answers and feel the need to seek the truth and we should all stick together. It just seems to me that if one does not post wonderful posts of what some members want to hear "all is rosy in the garden", "Michael is sure to return and we can all get back to normal", "Michael would not do this to his fans, was just like when he was in his 30's/didn't age"  bla bla bla-(you get the gist) then members get very defensive and angry. I know it is not what they want to hear but some of us are more realistic. This is real life, not a fairy tale, may not have a happy ending.  I cannot imagine the agony and heartache Michael has gone through since 05, why sweep all that under the carpet? I have noticed that many seem afraid to post what they really think-some have said they are "very sorry BUT" , then gone on to state their opinion and this means they are afraid of the backlash and this is sad. One should never be afraid to state an honest opinion.....how boring would it be if we all thought the same? and would it get us any answers?
     I have always stood up for what I believe in, in all walks of life and will continue to do so. I will not be intimidated.To throw insults is doing no harm to anyone but the person doing it.
    Thanks again and God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 21, 2009, 08:18:55 AM
I have a question and maybe someone here can help me out.  A few years ago, my daughter's stepmom and I had a huge falling out.  My daughter had pictures of her half-brother on her myspace and the stepmom said that she wanted all images of her child removed from my childs account.  I thought she was just being bitchy so I ignored it.  She then had her attorney contact us to let us know that ANY images of children, regardless of the relation, had to have parental approval before they could be posted in a public forum and that if we didn't remove them then we would be sued.

Now, with that being said, wouldn't Michael have had to have given some sort of authorization for the photos of his children to be printed or couldn't he have in turn sued the tabloid that posted them?  

Since really we had not heard much from Michael publicly it strikes me as odd that one photographer knew that his kids would be at the studio with him on the day that the first unmasked photos were taken.  Wonder if he used his "friend" again?  You know, the one who took the famous ambulance shot!

Just a thought  :?:  :!:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions