A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!
December 20, 2009, 03:48:14 PM
Ok, I want to ask to poeple who live in America. I want to learn if Michael and his kids were in the spotlight so much just before the London conference and this hoax thing? Because in my country (I'm from Turkey btw) Michael wasn't on any media for about 7-8 years. How was the situation in America? Because if he and his kids were not in the media lately, I'm going to tell you something and I will ask you guys to look from this perspective.

Michael hided his kids very long time (since their birth) from the media. BUT he suddenly decided to show them to everyone just before his "death"! And the kids were in the spotlight again in the memorial and funeral. If Michael was going to hide forever and never comes back, would he push his kids under the spotlight just to hide himself? NO NEVER! We know how much he cares for his kids and he would do anything to protect them. If he wanted to keep on hiding the kids from the media he would have never ever shown their faces to nobody. The kids wouldn't be at the memorial or we would never know their faces. The kids are in the media all around the world. I don't believe in the theory that those kids are just decoys. Because we've seen them since they were born. No, those are Michael's real kids. Ok, here is the question:

If Michael is not going to come back never, why did he put the kids under the spotlight? He would never ever think like "Yes, I'm free finally and the media can mess with my kids". No way!  Do I make any sense? So I think he is going to come back :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!
December 20, 2009, 03:53:16 PM
Yes he would have to be coming back  unless they got to an age where they refused to put the masks on and then just after this happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 04:09:26 PM
Quote from: "SEHF"
He didn't hide his kids since birth. He showed all of his children when they were toddlers, multiple times. Can also clearly tell all of them are the kids we see today at an older age.
Just a few times he did but most of the times they had masks on. Especially when they were getting out they were always masked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 20, 2009, 04:11:24 PM
LiberianGirl and icebluestarlight, you might find the earlier thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login helpful. It explains one theory about why Michael may have revealed the children's identities shortly before June 25, and I think there's a pretty good chance it may be correct.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 04:15:31 PM
This is what I wonder. And you know... If any of us doubt he will come back... Why would Michael first expose his children to the media and then disappear? If he really wanted to live in privacy with his children the last thing he needed to do was to put their faces on TV and exploit them. How will he be able to live in private for the rest of his life now that everyone knows what his children looks like? This is what convinces me that Michael used his childen as tools in the hoax. He will be back. Because there is no way he would intentionally exploit his kids and then never come back. Him living anonymously whilst his children are exposed to media and dangers. Michael would never do that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

juliet

December 20, 2009, 04:24:27 PM
As I've said before, be patient and he'll explain everything as to the whyS/whatS that has made him to be invisible for a while.  He'll explain everything himself and his future plans for himself and his children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 04:28:24 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
This is what I wonder. And you know... If any of us doubt he will come back... Why would Michael first expose his children to the media and then disappear? If he really wanted to live in privacy with his children the last thing he needed to do was to put their faces on TV and exploit them. How will he be able to live in private for the rest of his life now that everyone knows what his children looks like? This is what convinces me that Michael used his childen as tools in the hoax. He will be back. Because there is no way he would intentionally exploit his kids and then never come back. Him living anonymously whilst his children are exposed to media and dangers. Michael would never do that.

This is what exactly I wanted to mean. If he never showed their faces, nobody would know what the kids look like so he could go out with them easily. But this way everyone knows his kids and he can not go out as himself with the kids and this sounds like impossible to me. He can not hide in the rest of his life. This is one of the reasons why I started to think that he's coming back :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 04:34:35 PM
:) and he did say on geraldo that one day he would introduce his kids to the world ;) our mj is no fool :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 04:37:51 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:) and he did say on geraldo that one day he would introduce his kids to the world ;) our mj is no fool :lol:

And he also said on Geraldo that he is working on a movie project.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 20, 2009, 04:42:00 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

And he also said on Geraldo that he is working on a movie project.  ;)
:D MICHAEL JACKSON GENIUS :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 04:47:36 PM
@LiberianGirl, have you had a change of heart today? Is just that last night you pointed out that you felt at peace as you has discovered a song Michael had done with Paul Mcartney with the words "I am alive and here forever" the same words as at the memorial and you said that you knew he wanted peace and he wasn't coming back. I have always thought he couldn't come back so I thought that was a really good observation.
     I am not criticising you as many change their minds regarding this and we all have different moods but have you changed your mind? and if so why such a drastic change in one day?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 20, 2009, 05:06:32 PM
i agree i wanna right down the reasons why i think he'll come back
1. kids identity shown
2. loves his fans too much to leave us
3. always wants to be the best at what he does
4. likes to out smart people
5. justice getting truth out highlighting the liars/lies
I also think the extra ending after the credits on this is it was our confirmation of thisxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 05:16:05 PM
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
4. likes to out smart people

Bingo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 05:16:11 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
@LiberianGirl, have you had a change of heart today? Is just that last night you pointed out that you felt at peace as you has discovered a song Michael had done with Paul Mcartney with the words "I am alive and here forever" the same words as at the memorial and you said that you knew he wanted peace and he wasn't coming back. I have always thought he couldn't come back so I thought that was a really good observation.
     I am not criticising you as many change their minds regarding this and we all have different moods but have you changed your mind? and if so why such a drastic change in one day?

I thought about his kids today and got this idea. I always have new ideas girl. And yes today I more believe that he will come back but I'm not sure of course :) I put my thougths on a weighing machine and for today "He's going to come back" side is heavier  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 05:28:47 PM
Reasons he cannot come back-sorry but we have to look at both sides.
1. Finances-he has made more money after "death" than for years and in a short space of time, as did Elvis. If he just retired he would still be hunted by the media but most of all even if he wasn't broke how long would his money last living as he has for years?-he has never lived normally such as you or I.
2. Age-he was nearly 51 years old, most retire at not much older.
3. Health-he wasn't as ill as the media/tabloids said but we know he had arthiritis, you could see on his hands. He also suffered for years with vitiligo and possibly other health problems.
4. Age-again the age factor. He did say he did not want to age and get old. Must be bad to age in front of the whole world, best to bow out and be remembered handsome and not wrinkly and decrepid.
5. Legal implications- members can say what they want but to hoax your death with financial gain is a criminal offence and he cannot claim ignorance on this as he was married to the Daughter of Elvis.
6. His family- Do you honestly think he would let his family announce his death and talk of his passing, hold a funeral and memorial to come back? To make the world know they are liars?
5. Hate- say what you want but for every one of his dedicated fans like us there are 20 or 30 people, probably more who are either indifferent or not fans who would hate him.
6. Media/tabloids-the court case in 05 will have seemed like a rehearsal compared to the wrath and hate he will receive from the media. He would return tenfold to the very BS that plauged and haunted him for years-the hate of the tabloids.
Still waiting for a return?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions