2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thought it might be a good idea to start a separate thread for any facts and findings pertaining to MJ's involvment with the DEA...TS has so kindly given us these latest clues.

This was from a week after MJ's disappearance...  We need more concrete proof, although that is going to be hard, because it is Top Secret (TS) !

Jul 2 2009 9:20 AM EDT 7,910

DEA Joins Michael Jackson Investigation

Federal agency to help police, as Jackson's former confidantes recount tales of his drug use.

The Drug Enforcement Administration has joined the investigation into the death of Michael Jackson. According to The Associated Press, the agency — which is tasked with enforcing the nation's controlled-substances laws — has been asked by Los Angeles police to help investigate Jackson's doctors and his possible drug use prior to his death last Thursday (June 25) at the age of 50.

A federal law-enforcement official with knowledge of the case, speaking on the condition of anonymity, confirmed to MTV News that the DEA is now involved in the investigation.

A number of stories have emerged concerning Jackson's alleged use and potential abuse of a number of prescription sedatives, antidepressants and pain medications, as well as allegations by a former nurse that Jackson desperately sought help obtaining the powerful surgical anesthetic Diprivan (also known as Propofol), which is not intended for private use, in order to use it as a sleep aid.

The Los Angeles Police Department asked the DEA to join the ongoing probe into Jackson's death, hoping that the federal agency can provide some of its expertise in investigating drug abuse, illicit drug manufacturers known as "pill mills" and substances local police may not be familiar with, an unnamed official told the AP. To date, the LAPD has searched Jackson's home twice and removed bags of "medical evidence" and unnamed prescription medications. They also impounded the car of Jackson's private doctor, Conrad Murray, which also reportedly contained medical evidence pertinent to the case.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is a recent case, just under a year before MJ's disappearance....from the DEA website..........Hmmm

May 05, 2008

DOCTOR INDICTED ON FEDERAL DRUG TRAFFICKING CHARGES FOR WRITING OXYCONTIN PRESCRIPTIONS FOR CASH

A physician who operated a clinic in San Fernando has been indicted on federal narcotics charges for allegedly writing prescriptions for the powerful and addictive painkiller oxycodone for people he did not examine and who simply paid him as much as $300 for the prescriptions.

Masoud Bamdad, 54, of Granada Hills, was named in a 23-count indictment returned late yesterday afternoon by a federal grand jury in Los Angeles. Bamdad has been in custody since his arrest on April 17 by special agents with the Drug Enforcement Administration. A criminal complaint filed at that time alleged that Bamdad accepted cash payments for writing “huge numbers of prescriptions” for narcotics sold under brand names such as Oxycontin, Vicodin and Xanax. In at least one case, Bamdad allegedly wrote prescriptions for people who had not come to his office.

The indictment includes 17 counts of prescribing oxycodone (the generic name of the Schedule II narcotic marketed under the brand name Oxycontin) without a medical purpose. The indictment also contains five counts of prescribing oxycodone without a medical purpose to people under 21. The twenty-third count of the indictment is criminal forfeiture, which seeks the forfeiture of property and funds obtained through illegal activity.

As part of the investigation, according to court documents, DEA agents conducted undercover operations in which they posed as people seeking drugs. Bamdad allegedly wrote prescriptions after brief visits, calling one undercover agent a drug addict and receiving cash payments that he simply put into his pocket. During the undercover meetings, Bamdad either did not examine or made only cursory examinations of the undercover agents, nor did he take thorough medical histories from them. Bamdad prescribed narcotic pain medications despite the undercover agents' statements that they were not experiencing significant pain, that they were taking them for enjoyment, or that they were seeking narcotic prescription medications on behalf of others. During one meeting, Bamdad and an undercover agent discussed the street price of Oxycontin.

During the course of the investigation, according to the complaint, agents learned that large numbers of individuals were being recruited from San Diego-area homeless shelters to pose as “patients” at Bamdad’s office for the purpose of obtaining prescriptions. In exchange, the homeless individuals would receive $100 and a free lunch. The pills obtained with the prescriptions were later sold on the street.

Bamdad was arrested several days after the DEA learned from a Los Angeles Police detective that a 23-year old man died of an apparent overdose of narcotics that had been prescribed days earlier by Bamdad. On April 10 – while the deceased man was participating in an outpatient rehabilitation program – the man obtained a prescription for oxycodone and alprazolam from Bamdad. On April 13, while he was being driven to an in-patient rehabilitation center, the man handed his parents the empty prescription bottles. The next day, the man was found dead in his room.

“Doctors have the responsibility to ensure that narcotics are made available only to patients who truly need the curative effects of the drugs,” said United States Attorney Thomas P. O’Brien. “Dr. Bamdad is accused of violating this basic medical principal by writing prescriptions to people who clearly were obtaining powerful, addictive drugs for recreational purposes or for selling on the street.”

Based on observations of Bamdad’s work hours and the number of patients he appeared to be seeing, the DEA estimates that Bamdad’s prescription writing generated approximately $100,000 in cash each week. After reviewing pharmacy records, the DEA determined that Bamdad wrote prescriptions for approximately 70,000 Oxycontin tablets in 2007, making him among the top five Oxycontin prescribers in the area covered by the DEA’s Los Angeles Field Office (seven large California counties, and the states of Nevada and Hawaii).

“More than 48 million Americans have abused prescription drugs, and prescription drugs are the second most commonly used illegal drug by teens to get high,” said Timothy J. Landrum, DEA Special Agent in Charge. “Many are obtaining these dangerous controlled substances from doctors like Dr. Bamdad. It is unfortunate that someone would abuse their position of trust to prey on those who are vulnerable to the abuse of these drugs.”

Both an indictment and a criminal complaint contain allegations that a defendant has committed a crime. Every defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.

Bamdad is scheduled to be arraigned on the indictment on May 12 in United States District Court in Los Angeles.

The charge of prescribing a Schedule II narcotic without a medical purpose carries a maximum possible penalty of 20 years in federal prison. For the charges that allege he illegally wrote prescriptions for people under 21, that statutory maximum penalty rises to 40 years in prison.

The investigation into Bamdad was conducted by the Drug Enforcement Administration, which received assistance from the Costa Mesa Police Department, the Los Angeles Police Department, the San Fernando Police Department, the Baldwin Park Police Department and the Medical Board of California.

more...

For more information on federal criminal defense law, contact the Law Offices of Joseph Shemaria of Los Angeles, California.

For more information on bankruptcy fraud, drug trafficking, money laundering and other criminal offenses, contact criminal defense attorney Joe Shemaria by filling out the form below. Learn about criminal law in California.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, this is going to be very difficult to figure out without an insider, especially if there's any truth to the idea that the FBI work with MJ is "ongoing."   We may have to continue to speculate for now unless we can point to a very significant case, like this one in July 2009-- I think of New Jersey given that MJ spent considerable time there: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I tried to speculate on this question awhile back -- probably a feeble attempt but I used what I had to work with:

Blue Gangsta
by SoldierofLOVE » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:48 pm

So, I've read the book by Bill Beeny which brought up some interesting points for me. I'm not saying I'm enthusiastic about his work, (after all, Bill Beeny is a self declared segregationist who led right-wing groups in the 60's and symphatetic to the KKK),
but some of what he says mirrors what we've read here and on Linda's website.

I am focused on the DEA relationship at the moment and wonder if this is a connection for MJ. it's been brought up before here and I'm coming back to it. There are so many similarities with MJ and Elvis as TS has helped to point out so why not the DEA too? I think Morphine is a song expressing MJ's anger over doctors who get people hooked on prescription meds. And, the military clothing, shields, badges, police force march, etc. come into focus a bit more now.

What stood out in the book is the mention that the jogging suits of the DEA are blue.
It made me wonder about the blue jogging suit on some of Back's posts and the song, Blue Gangsta. I've been wondering what a Blue Gangsta is...

And I'll never get the image of Marlon out of my mind who wears an FBI cap in the Jackson reality series. It seemed odd to me and very purposeful. I always say that Marlon is very intelligent, articulate and purposeful. I don't see him doing and saying anything without an intended meaning. The FBI hat being worn by a Black man in the U.S. is something that stands out to me.

If the Elvis/MJ parrallels can be taken to the nth degree, what's the DEA one really? I'd like to know what a Blue Gangsta is and the connection with the blue jumpsuit/jogging suit on Back's posts that happen to be the color of the DEA jumpsuit. I'm not sure if it's the same shade of blue but you get my point.

I know this has been brought up before but after reading this book last night, it comes into focus for me and I still don't know what a Blue Gangsta is! Do you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys, is there any way of finding out if Mr. Tom Sneddon had any cases regarding illegal prescription drugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Lemonbread904"
Guys, is there any way of finding out if Mr. Tom Sneddon had any cases regarding illegal prescription drugs.

That's something we should look further into..Also, ironically, Tom Sneddons initials are TS.. :D  :D

We know he was corrupt...so good ida to start with any cases he is involved in.  Cheers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I found this very interesting article....

IS MICHAEL JACKSON'S TRIAL REVENGE FROM FACTION ONE?

Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 11-Jun-2005 17:51:21

We have many new readers who have not followed the Faction TWO connection to Michael Jackson. These people don't understand how I can defend Michael Jackson.

I don't know what Michael Jackson did while he was alone with the boys who are accusing him. And no one else does either. The only people who really know what went on are Michael Jackson and the boys involved.

The only way we have of knowing what happened is hearing the stories from the people who were there. However, as we hear the stories, we need to have additional information which allows us to make up our minds.

In the case of the current accuser, the fact that he lied in a case that his mother brought against JC Penney's should tell jurors that the boy's mother can coerce him into lying.

Regarding the 1993 accuser, I think people need to ask themselves why the young man chooses to live in France and has NOT spoken to his parents since 1993.

Could it be that his parents, along with the same lawyer and same psychologist used by the current accuser, made these allegations against Michael for money. In this original case, did you know that Michael did NOT want to settle out of court. He wanted to go to court. It was his insurance company that convinced him to settle.

In the case of Michael Jackson, there are many things in his background that alert me to the fact that he could have been working behind the scenes for Faction Two for a very long time.

Intelligence agencies create film stars, singers, dancers and sports heros in order to use them to get close to "target" people. In the case of Shirly MacClaine, she was used in many different ways, one of them was to become the girlfriend of an Australian politician and then blackmail him into changing banking laws so the CIA could open banks in Australia to launder drug money. Did she understand everything she was doing? Of cource not. All spies operate on a "need to know". basis, and all she was told was to befriend this fellow... I think it was Andrew Peacock... but without going back in my files I will have to rely on the Australians to confirm this for me.

Without understanding the war between the Factions, it's hard to see Michael Jackson's case as anything but a case against a pedophile. Hopefully it's clear to most readers that when pedophiles molest children, a lot more is done than just licking their hair or giving them "wedgies". The pedophile cases that have been in the news recently should give people an idea of what pedophiles do to children. When they rape children, their tear them internally. Many times the children die of infection while the pedophiles are continuing to rape them.

The horrors that these children endure CAN'T be compared to what Michael Jackson has been accused of. Michael was NEVER accused of penetrating a child!

Regardless of what the jury says about Michael, I believe he is innocent of the charges. In my opinion, someone is out to get Michael. I do not know why.

I can guess that the SONY executives have a great deal to gain from Michael's conviction. A company, which is jointly owned by Jackson and Sony, controls the catalogs of such artists as the Beatles, Brooks & Dunn, Leonard Cohen, David Crosby, Miles Davis, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, Merle Haggard, Lauryn Hill, Willie Nelson, Stevie Nicks...

Michael probably alienated himself from SONY further when he went to the Harlem headquarters of the Reverend Al Sharpton's National Action Network to lend his support to a coalition the two men recently formed with attorney Johnnie Cochran to examine whether the music industry is cheating artists out of profits. Quoting Michael from the press conference:

"The record companies really do conspire against the artists, especially the black artists" Jackson told the crowd of 350 fans.

"When you fight for me, you're fighting for all black people, dead and alive.We have to put a stop to this incredible injustice."

Michael also launched into a tirade against Tommy Mottola, accusing the Sony Music honcho of being a racist and mistreating artists of color and ticked off the names of artists he felt have been wronged, including Mottola's ex-wife, Mariah Carey, James Brown and Sammy Davis Jr.

Please remember that SONY is Standard Oil of New York, a Rockefeller corporation. The Rockefellers are major players in Faction One and the NWO. As most readers understand, Faction One aka the NWO... is made up from the 300 families who own the Federal Reserve Banking System. These are the people who control the economies of the world. These are the people who rule WHO becomes famous and WHO stays famous!!

It is my opinion that Faction ONE is out to railroad Michael Jackson. I don't believe that their ONLY reason is to get the catalog that Michael owns. It's my opinion that Michael probably assisted Faction Two in some of their "pedophile hunts". If Michael did this and thereby provided Faction Two with information on Faction ONE-controlled pedophiles, or on Faction One pedophile operations, then the trial of Michael Jackson is probably revenge for this.

Here is a repost from a year ago. I wrote about MJ, Kobe Bryant and Martha Stewart. ALL three are associated with Faction Two. However, it's my belief that the ONLY one who actually KNEW of his association with F2 was Michael.

Why do I think this:

Because of this medal:  See attached pic

It's a MEDAL OF HONOR from the City of Vienna, called "The big golden Medal of Honor of Merits for the County of Vienna with the Star". Even though officials from Vienna have pooh-poohed the possibility of him ever having been given one, I find it highly possible that a member of Faction Two, who HAD been given such a medal, could have given HIS to MJ.

Faction TWO was started by Austrians, and at the time I was married to Gunther, Kurt Waldheim was the ranking member in Faction Two. I could easily see Waldheim giving Michael his medal for assisting F2 in breaking up a pedophile ring!

There is much more I could say and have said about MJ and Faction Two... but if I did, you would never have time to review the information from last year. Some of which explains how Thomas Sneddon very well may be brought up on charges himself as has been stated in this article by the Partisan:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
MICHAEL JACKSON IS HELPING CLEAN OUT CALIFORNIA

Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 8-Jun-2005 17:44:11 This is from The Partisan:

In regards to recapitulating the corruption in California, please note posts:

ARE WE SEEING GLIMPSES OF THE WAR BEHIND THE SCENES?

and

THE PARTISAN WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE DALLAS FED

This has huge bearing on the status of California, indicating that the rats’ most powerful secret global-political asset (control of the omnipotent US secret Department of Energy Programs) has been taken away from them.

The nerve center of this control WAS in CA (Livermore, Berkeley, etc)
and undoubtedly could have been used with great effect as an unseen lever to
control all aspects of CA life by the dominator.

Curiously, NO NEWS of this change has been advertised… almost as if the CA infrastructure is left standing as a front operation to hide the true shift toward more
TX-based control. But to cut the powerbase of the CA dominator, cutting the ties
between CA and the secret “DOE” programs would be the worst possible
news for the dominator. Subsequently, all the rats no longer are
untouchable in CA… hence we see the various purifications in CA ongoing.

Arnie is playing a lead role in the clean sweep.

In this sense the Michael Jackson trial is a perfect opportunity to set up, identify, and purge hidden assets of the dominator.

During the MJ trial, very high level favors and communiqués could be created/generated with the intent of hooking positive responses from those who have long been compromised.

MJ is like a magnet and all the iron filings are bending along the lines of power…
the corrupted will bend with the corrupt network of favors and communiqués.

Even if he is convicted he will be a supreme force multiplier for doing the
same work in uncovering the corruption and degradation existing in the
federal prison systems...

...a major player in the dominator's enforcement arm.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Good you bring back this theories!Thanks!
 I have been writing about them before as well. May be I was not so wrong thinking this way. To be short, here some of my opinions again (copy and paste from another threads)quoting myself:

As I see it, Michael and Murray joined to expose drug dealers with license.

It has been shown already how the drug industry is going on in the States and how Doctors would prescribe drugs like if would be candy.

The whole drama has been surrounding drugs and how easy he got them "just paying", "there was always a Doctor who would do it for money", "If I don´t do it, Michael would find someone else to do it".

The story as I think it is (fell free to laugh, I do it myself *bites dog cookie*):

Michael is fighting the drug industry in Hollywood.
He and "Murray" cooperated together within the years to expose those who sell drugs with a license. Michael used himself as a bait and used his resources, economical and contacts, to go on with the research and put all the licensed drug dealers behind bars.

Some of those drugs are also sold for the performance of death penalty.

What a crazy sick world.

I hope that all this mess clears up in to a positive outcome.

Thanks.

Each time I see the names "michael" used to get his drugs rings bells to me. I do not believe for a second that Michael was a drug addict. Using meds for pain or when one is sick is one thing but heavy drugs as such?

May be I am in total denial, but I can´t imagine Michael stuffing himself with drugs having 3 kids to take care of.

It is said that he put wine in to coke cans!! wine!. He surely was shy and conscious of not showing any "bad" consumption patterns affecting the upbringing of his kids.

IDK, but I have a hard time believing that a man who hides wine in to a coke can to avoid destructive critics would sneak and get heavy drugs under any circumstance.

One of the persons I trust the most and have all my respects is Tom Messerau and he only had good words when came to Michael´s person and behaviour.

The media wants to portray Michael as a drug abuser, even if the repports are lacking any coherence.

I can´t stop thinking that some of those drugs are also sold for the performance of death penalty in USA, sold legally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

THE CORRUPT HISTORY of District Attorney TOM SNEDDON

Posted By: APHRODITE
Date: Thursday, 3-Feb-2005 15:24:18

WHAT'S GOING ON IN SANTA BARBARA?

While it is obvious that District Attorney Tom Sneddon has a vendetta against Michael Jackson, there are other allegations of abuse on Sneddon's part that have been ignored by the mainstream media. The following people have accused Sneddon and his employees of malicious prosecution, conspiracy, abuse of power and civil rights violations.

And these are just the cases that have been made public...

Gary Dunlap

In November 2003, Santa Barbara defense attorney Gary Dunlap filed a $10 million lawsuit against Tom Sneddon, accusing him of racketeering, witness tampering, conspiracy and malicious prosecution. Earlier that year, Sneddon had charged Dunlap with perjury, witness intimidation, filing false documents and preparing false documents in a case that Dunlap had handled. Dunlap was acquitted on all charges but claims his reputation has been irreparably harmed as a result of the proceedings. In an interview with Online Legal Review's Ron Sweet, Dunlap claimed that Sneddon stacked the charges against him in order to get a conviction on at least one count; apparently, this is a common occurrence in Sneddon's office. Dunlap also discussed Sneddon's frequent abuse of power and claimed that there are other lawyers who have seen this. A judge recently upheld most of Dunlap's lawsuit and the case will soon go to trial unless a civil settlement is reached.

In related news, Dunlap's lawyer Joe Freeman recently sent a complaint asking that federal, state and county officials investigate Tom Sneddon and members of the Santa Barbara Police Department for misconduct. "In my opinion, the matters to be investigated are the possible criminal violations of several felony and misdemeanour statutes, including conspiracy, illegal taping, deceiving a court and a prosecutor illegally assisting the defense of a case," Freeman said in his complaint. "I respectfully request that the U.S. Attorney, the California Attorney General, the Santa Barbara County Grand Jury and the State Bar open investigations and seek whatever sanctions are found to be warranted against Sneddon and his staff." In response to the allegations, the SBPD's attorney Jake Stoddard said that Sneddon and his employees are immune from legal action because they are prosecutors.

Efren Cruz

In 2001, a man named Efren Cruz filed a federal lawsuit against Santa Barbara prosecutors accusing them of negligence and conspiracy to keep him in prison. The lawsuit also accused District Attorney Tom Sneddon of malicious prosecution. Cruz was incarcerated for four years after being convicted of murder in 1997. The lawsuit claimed that prosecutors had evidence favourable to Cruz but failed to hand it over to the defense before the trial. After Cruz was convicted, the real murderer was caught on tape confessing to the crime. Regardless, Santa Barbara prosecutors stood by their conviction until the case was taken to a higher court where Cruz was exonerated.

Thambiah Sundaram

Thambiah Sundaram's contentious relationship with Santa Barbara authorities began when he opened a non-profit dental clinic in the county and began to attain political status as a result. After unsuccessfully trying to have the clinic shut down, authorities arrested Sundaram for grand theft, impersonating a doctor and malicious mischief. His wife was also arrested and an employee at the clinic was later charged with committing a drive-by shooting. All three were found not guilty. Sundaram sued Sneddon and his employees for conspiracy, false imprisonment and several civil rights violations. He was awarded almost $300,000 in damages.

Sundaram also attended a private fundraising dinner in 1994 where Tom Sneddon and other government officials allegedly discussed their plans to get rid of certain individuals in Santa Barbara who owned substantial amounts of land. Michael Jackson's property was allegedly brought up during this meeting; Sundaram claimed that authorities wanted to acquire Neverland for vineyards.

Slick Gardner

Slick Gardner is a horse rancher who owns 2,000 acres of land in Santa Barbara. In 2003, Gardner was investigated for animal abuse after his neighbours reported that some of his horses looked unhealthy. Around the same time the allegations hit, Gardner ran for 3rd District Supervisor against John Buttny, Steve Pappas and Brooks Firestone. Firestone - who owns a successful winery in Santa Barbara and who also has political ties to Tom Sneddon and former Sheriff Jim Thomas - won the election by a landslide. As a result of the bad publicity from the animal abuse allegations, Gardner got the least amount of votes.

While investigating Gardner for animal abuse, Santa Barbara authorities also stumbled upon evidence of grand theft. Gardner was charged with 12 felony counts and hired defense attorney Steve Balash to represent him in the case. Balash later backed out of the case saying it was too complicated.

According to Gardner, Sneddon has had a grudge against him for 30 years and is only prosecuting him out of spite. "It just seems like it's almost a vendetta deal. These guys are going so far out of their way to do things to me that normally wouldn't be done," Gardner said.

"The same thing that’s happening to Michael Jackson happened to me. One day Sneddon is going to wake up with a boot up his ass with a white glove in it, and it will be about time."

Judge Rodney Melville, the same judge who will be presiding over Michael Jackson's trial, is also involved in Gardner's case.

Adams Bros. Farming, Inc.

In 1997, the Adams brothers purchased 268-acres of land in Orcutt and began agricultural grading on the site. 95-acres of their land was deemed an "environmentally sensitive wetland" by Santa Barbara authorities, which prevented the farmers from using it.

The brothers filed a lawsuit against the County in 2000, alleging that officials had falsely designated a portion of their land as wetland in an attempt to jeopardize the company's financial earnings. At the request of Santa Barbara County officials, Judge Rodney Melville dismissed the brothers' action. The brothers took their case to an appeals court where Melville's decision was overturned.

The Court of Appeals ruled that the County had violated the company's constitutional right to use its land and that the County and a county consultant had conspired to interfere with the company's income.

Emilio Sutti

Emilio Sutti is a dairyman and farmer who recently filed a $10 million lawsuit against Santa Barbara County, claiming to have been the target of a government conspiracy to interfere with his company's profits. Sutti alleged that Santa Barbara authorities have been targeting his family's land for years. The battle began when Emilio's brother and business partner Ed was sued by Santa Barbara County Planning and Development for alleged environmental and grading ordinance violations.

After winning a partial victory in the lawsuit, Ed Sutti was arrested and indicted for arson, witness intimidation, making terrorist threats, making false statements to an insurer, giving false deposition and four counts of state income tax evasion.

Emilio's Sutti's civil lawsuit was handled by Judge Rodney Melville.

Nuevo Energy Company

According to an article from The Lompoc Record: “Nuevo Energy Company has a launched a three-pronged legal attack on Santa Barbara County, claiming it violated state environmental law in using wrong baseline data in an environmental impact report, wasn't the correct lead agency to prepare the report and wrongly applied mitigation measures in denying the Tranquillon Ridge project.” Judge Rodney Melville presided over the case.

Art Montandon

Santa Maria City Attorney Art Montandon recently filed a claim against the Santa Barbara County District Attorney's Office, alleging that they falsely accused him of bribing a defense attorney in a case that Sneddon was prosecuting. Montandon had evidence favourable to the defense and prosecutors tried to stop him from interfering by threatening to bring bribery charges against him. A judge later ruled that Sneddon's office had no right to stop Montandon's involvement in the case.

In a letter, Montandon denied any wrongdoing and lashed out at Sneddon and his employees, saying: "Unlike (Assistant District Attorney Christie) Stanley and current and former members of her office, I have never had my license to practice law suspended by the State Bar, have never been convicted of a crime, and have never been terminated from any attorney job."

At the end of his letter, Montandon said he would reveal in court: "the full and complete story of not only the District Attorney's unprofessional conduct, but the inappropriate conduct and motives of others working behind the scenes to cause community conflict."

Recently, Montandon requested that the State Bar investigate Sneddon and his office for obstruction of justice.

William Wagener

William Wagener ran for 5th District County Supervisor in 2002 and was arrested shortly before the election. Because he was a convicted felon, Wisconsin authorities claimed that he had no right to run for political office. As a result, Wagener was arrested by Santa Barbara authorities.

In response, Wagener's attorney John Holland said that his client’s prior conviction should have had no effect on his right to be a political candidate. He also said that because the terms of Wagener's probation had been given to the SBPD in 1998, authorities were already aware of his record when they allowed him to run for office.

The charges against Wagener were dropped and he was released from jail. Still, his attorney accused Sneddon's office of making sure Wagener was: "defamed and ridiculed in the local media in order to destroy his campaign for public office." Wagener filed a lawsuit against the city of Santa Maria, Santa Barbara County and former Police Chief John Sterling, accusing them of violating his civil rights.

The lawsuit alleges that Police Chief John Sterling "had actual, advance knowledge of the plan by other defendants to falsely arrest, inaccurate and violate (Wagener's) California and Federal civil rights." Wagener claimed that authorities conspired against him because they wanted his opponent Joe Centeno to win the election.

Diana Hall

According to Gary Dunlap, when a local judge refused to change her ruling in Sneddon's favour, Sneddon brought bogus charges against her, ruined her career and publicly humiliated her by exposing that she was a lesbian. When it became apparent to Sneddon that this judge would be a witness in the Gary Dunlap case, he threatened to bring more charges against her. The judge in question is Diana Hall.

On September 29, 2003, Hall was acquitted on charges of battery but eight months later found herself accused of violating campaign laws. On January 16th, 2004, she showed up at Michael Jackson's arraignment because she wanted to see how Judge Rodney S. Melville handled motions. Hall told reporters: "I'm not being treated well. This has ruined my reputation, and I'm just not going to take it any longer."

Members of the SBPD

In 2002, Santa Barbara County law enforcement groups filed a lawsuit against Tom Sneddon for threatening the police officers' right to privacy. The lawsuit stems from a policy which allows the District Attorney's office to give information about police misconduct to defense attorneys at its own discretion. According to Sgt. Mike McGrew, "It's confusing. He's an aggressive DA. There are actually no files right now on any officers in Santa Barbara. We really don't know why he did this." Future blackmail material perhaps?

David Allen Richardson, Carina Richardson and George Beeghly

In a civil lawsuit that was settled out of court, David Allen Richardson, Carina Richardson George Beeghly sued Sheriff Jim Thomas and several Santa Barbara police officers for unreasonable search and seizure, false arrest/false imprisonment, excessive force, retaliation for exercise of speech and petition rights, conspiracy to violate civil rights, violation of First Amendment right of association, malicious prosecution, negligence, battery and conspiracy and other charges.

The Case Sneddon Ignored

Is Tom Sneddon a concerned government official seeking justice for an allegedly abused child or is he merely a prosecutor with a grudge trying to get a conviction? Sneddon’s handling of a past child molestation case would indicate the latter.

In 2002, David Bruce Danielson, a forensic investigator for the Santa Barbara Police Department, was accused of molesting a 14-year-old girl. After returning home intoxicated, Danielson climbed into his bed where the girl, who was a guest at his home, was sleeping. Danielson admitted to “accidentally” molesting her, claiming he had mistaken her for his wife. Sneddon closed the case stating that there was no evidence to corroborate the girl’s claims.

The girl involved in the case wrote her feelings down in a letter that was published in the Santa Maria Times. “I am astounded at the stupidity the DA showed by allowing this man to be released of all charges. David Danielson may be free, but I am still emotionally trapped. There is not one day that I don't wish I wouldn't have come clean.”

About Sneddon’s handling of the Michael Jackson case, the girl’s father said, “Maybe it’s because it is high profile… but still, in her mind it’s the same situation. She’s still angry.”

While it seems that child abuse might not be Tom Sneddon’s first priority, the question still remains whether or not he would really pursue seemingly false allegations in order to carry out his own personal agenda. After learning the facts about the Michael Jackson case and reading through the numerous accusations that have been made against Tom Sneddon, I'll let you draw your own conclusions about that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've always wondered about this photo.

Why is it that MJ was with the Detroit Police in this pic?

I also note that Detroit Police got heat for escorting two
hearses full of toys for the MJ Memorial after 6.25.09

DPD seems very protective of MJ.

And, MJ's wearing most of the FBI Seal colors: blue, gold, white... (there's also red in the Seal)

FBI Seal and Motto
Heraldry of the Seal

Each symbol and color in the FBI seal has special significance. The dominant blue field of the seal and the scales on the shield represent justice. The endless circle of 13 stars denotes unity of purpose as exemplified by the original 13 states. The laurel leaf has, since early civilization, symbolized academic honors, distinction, and fame. There are exactly 46 leaves in the two branches, since there were 46 states in the Union when the FBI was founded in 1908. The significance of the red and white parallel stripes lies in their colors. Red traditionally stands for courage, valor, strength, while white conveys cleanliness, light, truth, and peace. As in the American flag, the red bars exceed the white by one. The motto, " Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity," succinctly describes the motivating force behind the men and women of the FBI (see below). The peaked bevelled edge which circumscribes the seal symbolizes the severe challenges confronting the FBI and the ruggedness of the organization. The gold color in the seal conveys its overall value.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operation Pill Nation
News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 24, 2011
Number: 954-660-4602

DEA-Led Operation Pill Nation Targets Rogue Pain Clinics in South Florida
22 Arrested and over $2.2 million in cash seized as culmination of year-long investigation begins

Exotic cars seized during Operation Pill Nation.  

FEB 24 - MIAMI - DEA Agents, with assistance from its federal, state, and local law enforcement partners, arrested 22 people and seized over $2.2 million in cash and 70 vehicles, including numerous exotic cars, on Wednesday, February 23 in a sweeping takedown of rogue pain clinics in South Florida. These arrests are the first in Operation Pill Nation resulting from 340 undercover buys of prescription drugs from over 60 doctors in more than 40 “pill mills” conducted in the past year.

Among those arrested were doctors who were conspiring to distribute and dispense more than 660,000 dosage units of the Schedule II narcotic oxycodone. In addition, several defendants were charged with multiple counts of conspiracy and money laundering offenses.

“Prescription drug abuse is our country’s fastest growing drug problem, and pill mills such as those in Florida are fueling much of that growth. As a result, citizens in communities across Florida and around the nation are faced with growing drug addiction that is accompanied by pain, suffering, and even death,” said DEA Administrator Michele M. Leonhart. “Rogue doctors who run these operations violate their professional oaths and are, in fact, drug dealers. Florida today is “ground zero” in the fight against pill mills, and we are determined to continue to aggressively pursue those who are responsible for this nationwide epidemic.”

According to the indictment, the defendants operated the clinics as pill mills that offered patients prescriptions for oxycodone and other controlled substances where there was no legitimate medical purpose and not within the usual course of professional medical practice. The indictment alleges that the defendants marketed the clinics through more than 1,600 internet sites, required immediate cash payments from patients for a clinic “visit fee,” directed the patients to obtain MRIs that the defendants knew to be inferior, over-aggressively interpreted MRIs in order to justify prescriptions, and falsified patients’ urine tests for a fee to justify the highly addictive pain medications.

U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida Wifredo A .Ferrer stated, “According to recent estimates, Florida prescribes ten times more oxycodone pills than all other states combined. Operation Snake Oil [an OCDETF investigation conducted as part of Operation Pill Nation] is part of our concerted effort to keep South Florida from drowning in pill mills. Working together with our state and local partners, we are shutting down these shady storefronts through the systematic prosecution of doctors, clinic owners and operators who deal drugs while hiding behind a medical license.”

According to the indictment, demand for oxycodone has grown to epidemic proportions in South Florida and other parts of the United States, where drug dealers can sell a 30 mg oxycodone pill on the street for $10 to $30 or more. Oxycodone has a high potential for abuse and can be crushed and snorted or dissolved and injected to get an immediate high. This abuse can lead to addiction, overdose, and sometimes death.

Additional agencies participating in Operation Pill Nation were the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office, Broward Sheriff’s Office, the Miami Dade Police Department, U.S. Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Fort Lauderdale Police Department, Hollywood Police Department, Palm Beach Gardens Police Department, Florida Department of Financial Services Division of Insurance Fraud, Florida Department of Health, and Florida Highway Patrol. The Operation Pill Nation investigations are being prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office, Palm Beach State Attorney’s Office, Miami Dade State Attorney’s Office and Broward County State Attorney’s Office.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Tom Sneddon is a cold man.......no doubt.  This is very interesting.  Oxycontin and demerol death are becoming more common.

Agent MJ777 is helping sting the ring !!!

According to the indictment, the defendants operated the clinics as pill mills that offered patients prescriptions for oxycodone and other controlled substances where there was no legitimate medical purpose and not within the usual course of professional medical practice. The indictment alleges that the defendants marketed the clinics through more than 1,600 internet sites, required immediate cash payments from patients for a clinic “visit fee,” directed the patients to obtain MRIs that the defendants knew to be inferior, over-aggressively interpreted MRIs in order to justify prescriptions, and falsified patients’ urine tests for a fee to justify the highly addictive pain medications.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This has always been my belief since day 1. It's the only thing that has really made sense to me because the law would be involved, it would be completely legal and it makes sense. Trying to bring awareness to the world is a nice addition, but I don't feel that it is enough to fake a death. The court cases, the coroner, the paramedics, etc, it all makes sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions