Re: DaveDave ore Michael Jackson?
March 21, 2011, 10:01:59 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
DREAMandTRUTH - so odd that your pictures disappeared...they were great comparisons.

Another video that really sells it for me is this one:

[youtube:c91z1jkm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv0btJPhF48[/youtube:c91z1jkm]
Hi voiceforthesilent  :) ,
Thank you for this video, I haven't seen it yet.
When I made my comparison video with the photos, I also wanted to make voice comparisons as well. But I couldn't find any longer words which he pronounced absolutely alike. (You know it depends what you emphasise, your mood is different, etc). What I found really similar were just the same as in this video. "aaand", "aaa", and his "hmmm"s are very very similar too. Who made this video could have included that one too  :)
I didn't make this voice comparison with these "hmm"s and "aaa"s because I thought they wouldn't be convincing enough - as they are too short. I mean for those who do not believe it was Michael. But I'm glad that someone made this video, it is better to make something than nothing just because you are too perfectionist like me  :)
I spent a lot of time watching videos where he says "mother" and "father", etc. but he never "wanted" to pronounce them the same way.  :lol:    I couldn't even find two "mother" or "father" which sounded alike, so I really didn't find one which sounded the same as he said them in the LKL interview...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2011, 09:25:36 AM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Quote from: "PureLove"
I started to feel like Dave Dave at Larry King was himself, not Michael in disguise.

Just look at the comparisons I made, it always makes me feel "it must be Michael".  :)
Okay, it sounds like I'm too proud of my work, although I know not everyone was convinced by them that it's Michael - but for me they work really good. Better than just the video itself. So maybe they help you too.

I attach one of them here, as now when I opened the thread I started about it, I saw that all my comparison photos dissappeared  :?  From all pages...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is my favourite - when "DD" cannot hold back smiling  :)

That picture is awesome. You can even see where his real eyebrows are/were. Same cheekbones, same eyes, same everything. Like I said, it's so obvious!!! hahahaha. And brilliant because I don't think many people are/were too familiar with the real Dave Dave so while it is obvious it's the perfect disguise because people wouldn't know the difference. Only his fans would "get it". God I love this man. Genius.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MashMike

March 23, 2011, 11:28:13 AM
I've always been sure that Dave Dave on LKL was Michael and nothin' has changed for me so far,and i hear you jessicakthx and jacilovesmichael, when i showed the vodeo of Dave on LKL to my friends the first thing they said was"Is this Michael Jackson in desguise?!", they are more than sure that it's Michael, they're not even MJ's fans and are not interested in hoax,when i turned on Dave's video loud, my aunt who was in another room thought that it was Michael talkin, that it was Michael's voice and she was literally shocked to see that it was "another person", not MJ, the groove of Dave Dave's walk resembles a lot to Michael's
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal