Re: DaveDave ore Michael Jackson?
March 17, 2011, 06:13:59 PM
Quote from: "ibelieveinmj"
My guess...MJ.  
Can I also say this?  MJ looks mighty fine as himself in this clip - does anyone know where that footage is from?

That was Michael at the 2006 World Music Awards. If you haven't seen it on YouTube you need to check it out. Some people were disappointed that Michael was supposed to sing and felt he wasn't able to perform but I didn't see that. What I witnessed was a crowd so excited to see MJ that the noise was deafening so Michael quit singing in order to give the fans what they really wanted, and that was his attention. That's just my personal opinion before you watch the clip. I love watching that video and I love how the crowd showed their love to him.  Blessings.

Part 1
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Part 11 (where he performs)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 17, 2011, 06:26:26 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
[youtube:10ev5ss4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgETjAJgvCA&feature=related[/youtube:10ev5ss4]

Hi Bleu! This video seems like it's not Michael which confuses me because I am a firm believer that
It was Michael on LKL.... Hmmm...what does everyone else think??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

LoesTopic starter

March 17, 2011, 06:38:05 PM
Quote from: "Lovely One"
[youtube:1tb0qb1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgETjAJgvCA&feature=related[/youtube:1tb0qb1c]

Hi Bleu! This video seems like it's not Michael which confuses me because I am a firm believer that

I think the same as you, I'm confused again ...  :roll:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2011, 08:41:31 PM
He walks like Michael. :shock:

Also, it looks like he's biting his lip, Michael does that aloooot :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

March 18, 2011, 07:11:51 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I don't understand how more people don't recognize the obvious disguise...lol... ever since I saw Dave Dave on LKL I haven't been able to give up on this hoax because it was CLEARLY MJ. I even had my boyfriend and my mom say "um, is that Michael Jackson?" and they don't even care about this stuff nor did they realize he could be alive at that time... :lol: They said it in a confused way like "that's clearly MJ in disguise but isn't he dead sooo when was that recorded?".... andddd this walk just confirms it more for me. The only other possibility is that Dave Dave went out of his way to appear to be Michael in disguise. Doesn't it seem more plausible that the first option is correct??

Lol I feel you. I've had people listen to the LKL clip who don't even really like Michael, and they all believe it's really Michael talking. Then I turn the screen around and show them and they're like WTF! Fun party trick  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2011, 07:33:16 AM
Quote from: "Loes"
[youtube:2ka6mjgu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgETjAJgvCA&feature=related[/youtube:2ka6mjgu]

have you noticed that whoever it is in the car, his story about meeting MJ for the first time - the guy in the car met MJ in Encino, while the guy on LKL met MJ for the first time in Neverland, so:

1) two different people?
2) someone messed up the script?
3) Dave Dave has bad memory?
4) another clue to catch?
5) what else.....

discussed also already here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2011, 09:24:16 AM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
[youtube:1qcu97oj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgETjAJgvCA&feature=related[/youtube:1qcu97oj]

have you noticed that whoever it is in the car, his story about meeting MJ for the first time - the guy in the car met MJ in Encino, while the guy on LKL met MJ for the first time in Neverland, so:

1) two different people?
5) what else.....

discussed also already here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
we're 50/50 on the dave dave / mj ?  :? I wish I could meet this Dave in person!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 20, 2011, 10:11:43 AM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
[youtube:2gv1kteg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgETjAJgvCA&feature=related[/youtube:2gv1kteg]

1) two different people?
5) what else.....

I was about to post the exact same thing. When you lie you need a very good memory.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 20, 2011, 10:24:00 AM
I started to feel like Dave Dave at Larry King was himself, not Michael in disguise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2011, 07:09:05 PM
lilith wrote
Thank God I found it. I knew he said that thing about the girls who always find out it is him in disguise. I listened to the ever same interviews to find it but finally I found this interview:

Interview With Gold Magazine [2002]

In late 2002, Michael granted an interview with England's prestigious magazine, Gold Magazine.
The magazine is published twice a year by Conde Nast Publications Ltd for Harrods.

GG: Does it ever become a burden to be one of the most recognized stars in the world?
MJ: There's nowhere in the world I can actually go and have privacy. The thing that hurts the most is the fact that your privacy is taken away from you. To use the silly expression, you live in a fishbowl, but it's true. I do disguises...People know them all, it's very hard, very hard.
GG: What kind of disguises?
MJ: Bat suits, buck teeth, glasses, afros, prosthetics, make-up jobs, everything. Just to sit in the audience and experience it the way an audience would experience a show; I want to feel how they feel.
GG: Do they find you out?
MJ: Sometimes, yes. In the beginning, no. Then they start looking me in the eyes. I put these things on and then they start looking behind the glasses...Girls are very smart, you know. You can trick a guy quicker than you can trick a girl. Women can just pick it up. They know the way you move your body, the way you walk, the way you gesture. I hear them go, 'Look at the way he moves his hand', or 'Look at the way he was walking', and I think, 'Oh no.'

I think Michael showed us a video of him walking in the Dave Dave disguise because he knew we would recognize his walk  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2011, 07:23:33 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I started to feel like Dave Dave at Larry King was himself, not Michael in disguise.

Just look at the comparisons I made, it always makes me feel "it must be Michael".  :)
Okay, it sounds like I'm too proud of my work, although I know not everyone was convinced by them that it's Michael - but for me they work really good. Better than just the video itself. So maybe they help you too.

I attach one of them here, as now when I opened the thread I started about it, I saw that all my comparison photos dissappeared  :?  From all pages...

This is my favourite - when "DD" cannot hold back smiling  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2011, 07:45:11 PM
DREAMandTRUTH - so odd that your pictures disappeared...they were great comparisons.

Another video that really sells it for me is this one:

[youtube:2z8p1az1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv0btJPhF48[/youtube:2z8p1az1]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJhasSpoken

March 20, 2011, 08:44:27 PM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
lilith wrote
Thank God I found it. I knew he said that thing about the girls who always find out it is him in disguise. I listened to the ever same interviews to find it but finally I found this interview:

Interview With Gold Magazine [2002]

In late 2002, Michael granted an interview with England's prestigious magazine, Gold Magazine.
The magazine is published twice a year by Conde Nast Publications Ltd for Harrods.

GG: Does it ever become a burden to be one of the most recognized stars in the world?
MJ: There's nowhere in the world I can actually go and have privacy. The thing that hurts the most is the fact that your privacy is taken away from you. To use the silly expression, you live in a fishbowl, but it's true. I do disguises...People know them all, it's very hard, very hard.
GG: What kind of disguises?
MJ: Bat suits, buck teeth, glasses, afros, prosthetics, make-up jobs, everything. Just to sit in the audience and experience it the way an audience would experience a show; I want to feel how they feel.
GG: Do they find you out?
MJ: Sometimes, yes. In the beginning, no. Then they start looking me in the eyes. I put these things on and then they start looking behind the glasses...Girls are very smart, you know. You can trick a guy quicker than you can trick a girl. Women can just pick it up. They know the way you move your body, the way you walk, the way you gesture. I hear them go, 'Look at the way he moves his hand', or 'Look at the way he was walking', and I think, 'Oh no.'

I think Michael showed us a video of him walking in the Dave Dave disguise because he knew we would recognize his walk  ;)

Thanks DREAMSandTRUTH for pointing this out.
I think it is MJ on LKL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2011, 08:52:37 PM
@ voiceforthesilent...that video really does it for me too, just being able to hear some similar words and tones side by side...I'm convinced that it was MJ as DD at LKL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

March 21, 2011, 01:53:39 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "ibelieveinmj"
My guess...MJ.  
Can I also say this?  MJ looks mighty fine as himself in this clip - does anyone know where that footage is from?

That was Michael at the 2006 World Music Awards. If you haven't seen it on YouTube you need to check it out. Some people were disappointed that Michael was supposed to sing and felt he wasn't able to perform but I didn't see that. What I witnessed was a crowd so excited to see MJ that the noise was deafening so Michael quit singing in order to give the fans what they really wanted, and that was his attention. That's just my personal opinion before you watch the clip. I love watching that video and I love how the crowd showed their love to him.  Blessings.

Part 1

Part 11 (where he performs)

voiceforthesilent...thank you for that !! Of all the videos I  have watched of Michael, these ones I haven't.  He looked amazing and the crowd loved him.
Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions