ChanceTopic starter

Nanny or personal assistant
December 30, 2009, 07:47:26 PM
I was looking through some old news articles about Michael ..This one from November 2008 states:

On Friday, Jackson's former personal assistant Grace Rwaramba gave evidence in the High Court saying that the sheik referred to the singer as his brother and was a generous friend, eager to give him money and other gifts. Miss Rwaramba said Al Khalifa made several large payments into her bank account that were intended for Jackson, who did not have one of his own, but insisted that he never suggested any of the money would have to be paid back.

and why on earth would he deposit large sums of money into Grace's bank account? Michael didn't have a bank account?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Nanny or personal assistant
December 30, 2009, 10:28:09 PM
I don't remember where I read it, but I think that Michael was "hiding out" and didn't want a paper trail of where he was at.
So the money was deposited into her account on his behalf.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 10:35:05 PM
Dodgy, dodgy, dodgy..  Grace was handling his money???  The nanny was handling his money???

I dont but it was because he was hiding out and didnt want to leave a trail..  everyone knew who she was and she was his nanny...   they could trace him through her.

Poor, poor Michael... what was happening to you baby??   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 10:59:45 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Dodgy, dodgy, dodgy..  Grace was handling his money???  The nanny was handling his money???

I dont but it was because he was hiding out and didnt want to leave a trail..  everyone knew who she was and she was his nanny...   they could trace him through her.

Poor, poor Michael... what was happening to you baby??   :cry:

go back to the other thread and post more pics !   :mrgreen:   :mrgreen:   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

mjboogie

December 31, 2009, 02:16:58 PM
So she was nanny/personal assistant? Dang! I have heard she was nanny/persona/secretgirlfriend. But mmmmm..scratch the last part. No way was she MJ's secret girlfriend!!! :) Anywhoo! Yep she (i have heard) had some control over Mjs finances . What ya think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ChanceTopic starter

December 31, 2009, 04:31:45 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
So she was nanny/personal assistant? Dang! I have heard she was nanny/persona/secretgirlfriend. But mmmmm..scratch the last part. No way was she MJ's secret girlfriend!!! :) Anywhoo! Yep she (i have heard) had some control over Mjs finances . What ya think?

I think it sounds pretty shady...unless Michael had to hide his assets for some reason .. why would the nanny have his money .. was it Thome Thome that also had Michael's money? he returned 5 million but how do we know Michael didn't give him 30 Million?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 04:53:25 PM
Grace worked for Mj for 17 years as first his secretary and later as nanny.

It has been reported that Mj did not have credit cards. MJ was also notoriously late with paying bills and salaries of staff. Grace had an account established so that she could pay bills and salaries.

That's not uncommon in households of that size and maganitude where a trusted employee would have access to money and business operations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 06:09:45 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

It has been reported that Mj did not have credit cards. MJ was also notoriously late with paying bills and salaries of staff. Grace had an account established so that she could pay bills and salaries.

That's not uncommon in households of that size and maganitude where a trusted employee would have access to money and business operations.

Just a tidbit maybe I can share on this, not that I know if this applied with MJ, but usually there is a person hired to take care of your "household's" and this person(s) runs all the financing and anything that goes on with such households. We can call it like a "Human Resources" department for the households. This person or person's are the ones that take care of anything within your households from salaries, to needs,to bills etc. It's a full time job to run these "households". So not sure if Grace could wear soooo many hats, ya know?? I mean nanny,secretary,personal assistant. I mean being the nanny was something that took up all her time how would she run the other stuff too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

December 31, 2009, 06:14:12 PM
Chief of Staff...

She may have been the boss of key staff people and they report to her. She may not have worn too many hats after spending so many years with MJ. At that point she may have delegated lower duties to others.

Quote from: "JENNYAPPLEHEAD"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

Just a tidbit maybe I can share on this, not that I know if this applied with MJ, but usually there is a person hired to take care of your "household's" and this person(s) runs all the financing and anything that goes on with such households. We can call it like a "Human Resources" department for the households. This person or person's are the ones that take care of anything within your households from salaries, to needs,to bills etc. It's a full time job to run these "households". So not sure if Grace could wear soooo many hats, ya know?? I mean nanny,secretary,personal assistant. I mean being the nanny was something that took up all her time how would she run the other stuff too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions