I hadn't listened to this song since it first came out on Nov. 4, 2010....but I came across it again and suddenly I'm hearing it with new ears....so I read through this thread to see if anyone else shared any of my thoughts about it and I don't see it, so here goes..(or maybe I'm just crazy...lol)

Right before the part where Michael's speech is inserted....there is a bridge in the song....the background chorus is repeating, "Everybody"...then Jackie sings..."MJ?"....and Michael's speech part begins....

OK...the part that is hitting me between the eyes is that "MJ?"....it is definitely sung with a questioning inflection....like Jackie is "surprised" to see MJ!...like "Everybody" EVEN INCLUDES MJ HIMSELF!!!
Listen to it again....with this in mind....it is as clear as a bell....

And the song itself....think of this scenario....if Michael were to Bam, this song is actually the PERFECT theme song for it!...it rises you to your feet....you simply can't listen to it without moving and bouncing (or at least I can't! lol)....it is a Call To Arms...Arms of L.O.V.E!....it's about THE PEOPLE banding together, taking charge of the world and realizing what is truly important! L.O.V.E!!!

And has it ever occurred to us that if Michael truly is orchestrating this extremely elaborate Hoax with so many layers that it's almost unfathomable....wouldn't he also write a musical score for it?

But underlying all of this....Michael is Jackie's Little Brother....and I really think they are cut from the same cloth....in fact, I would go so far as to say that they are more alike on all levels than Michael was/is with ANY of his brothers........I challenge you to think about each one right now...Tito...Jermaine...Marlon...Randy...

Who is soft spoken?
Who is the most gentlemanly? (at least now....not so much as a teenager! lol)
Who is the most gentle?
Who might feel the most like MIchael's second father after Joseph?
Who might feel guilt for the way Michael's life turned out?
Who might DO ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO HELP HIS LITTLE BROTHER?
Perhaps this is why he was given the honor of putting out the first single of all the Brothers? Perhaps THIS WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG?

Here is the link again:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I encourage you to have another listen!

Peace to all!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal