Dear Friends, I have been sitting here today and going over the last 6 months of life and all the emotions that have come and gone with them.  I find myself thinking more about Michael's life if he is still alive as I obviously feel he might be by being an active participant of this forum.  But I wonder how happy is he or how happy can he ever be again not being able to ever be recognized as the person he was for almost 51 years.  I can imagine that a sense of belonging, of being able to come and go at will is something that he has always desired.  And I can imagine that initially, it will be exhilarating.   But I'm thinking in the long run, how  will it feel not to be recognized?  How will it feel not to have fans,if only even just a few, rushing to him all giggly and asking for an autograph, or for a hug.  How will he feel?  Not being able to let those who loved and shared in his magic for most of their lives, know that hey, it's me?  I don't know.  It seems to be a double edged sword.  To go from being the best known human being on the planet to being unrecognizable by none but the chosen has to be an emotional flood.  I hope he will be able to make the adjustment and find some peace, happiness and true love.  That is all I really want for him. My life is empty emotionally.  It will never be the same.  Christmas without you is something I never thought i would live to see.  So to Michael, where ever you are and who ever you become, I wish you love.  I wish you shiny sparkly things.  I wish you smiles and flowers.  I wish you would come back to us and that this theory of you going away forever is indeed the wrong one.  Dearest Michael, I hope you are able to enjoy to some degree the season.  I hope that someone of essence is sharing it with you.  I hope your children know that you are okay so they won't have to be sad forever.  The world is still reaching for you, loving you, and missing you much. Please, please, God, don't let Michael lose his smile and his faith in his dream.  Let him be happy and content.  No one deserves it more.

It's all for love.
And I love you more. :(  :(  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

"My life is empty emotionally. It will never be the same. Christmas without you is something I never thought i would live to see. So to Michael, where ever you are and who ever you become, I wish you love. I wish you shiny sparkly things. I wish you smiles and flowers. I wish you would come back to us and that this theory of you going away forever is indeed the wrong one. Dearest Michael, I hope you are able to enjoy to some degree the season. I hope that someone of essence is sharing it with you. I hope your children know that you are okay so they won't have to be sad forever. The world is still reaching for you, loving you, and missing you much. Please, please, God, don't let Michael lose his smile and his faith in his dream. Let him be happy and content. No one deserves it more.

This was beautiful. I have written so much on my LJ and FB since June 25th. It really has been a time of introspection and reliving of lifelong memories. It will continue to be so as we keep traveling down this road. Sometimes I wonder if anybody reads what I write and if they think I am obsessed. That is why I stopped in and read yours. It was very beautiful and I am nearly in tears. I hope Michael finds what we write sometimes and I hope it is a "shiny sparky thing" in his world right now. With the love L.O.V.E ...miss you more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

what a beautiful quote i too cannot imagine christmas without michael and i so do hope he is happy no matter where he is and its so wonderful to see the family having a traditional christmas for the first time for michaels children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions