Going to start listing all my finding here.
March 11, 2011, 10:04:46 AM
I have watched sooo many movies and t.v show now that I am convinced not only is Michael alive but he is behind alot of the shows and movies that have been as of late and even before his death...which leads me to believe that maybe alot of his show biz buds are in one this hoax one way or another! anyway I know i sound crazy but...I will try get some proof on here..I am  not very good at computer stuff...I can type and watch utube but that is as far as my knowledge goes....prob good for Michael..because I am sure i have seen enough clues in the movies and t.v shows to blow this wide open as far as showing Michael is definately up to something big!  Any how don't know if any one will be interested but I will be posting my findings here!
Look for lights strung up in trees, and make up mirrors like the one in Hollywood tonight and V for vendetta..in movies and t.v shows that are about love and humanity the definatley have a MJ vibe...oh and sunflowers of course!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

Okay...I'm waiting...been checking the thread.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

This is my impression too, even if it seemed most astounding but now that you think the same it is more plausible. It is my first post after the break and I*m very pleased to do it ! Great things are ahead !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Have you seen "Get Him to the Greek"? I found huge similarities w/Michael's life and it is about the british "rock star " who must be brought to Hollywood for big comeback concert, it's a new comedy, 2010.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

What to think about Avatar, there were some striking resemblances in the movie!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

There are also little  but stryking references : in the promo for the series *Army Wives* she says *Things have changed, Michael!* and he answers *I suppose THIS IS IT !*.
What is this ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

It is an extreme resume [with accent on e] of all that is happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Delia"
There are also little  but stryking references : in the promo for the series *Army Wives* she says *Things have changed, Michael!* and he answers *I suppose THIS IS IT !*.
What is this ?
Really...ha ha I don't know how he could be involved in sooo many different projects but...if anybody can do it he can
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

Quite so !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just finished For Colored Girls.
O>K so things related to Michael...1. Janet Jackson (star in it)
                                                    2. Whoopi Goldberg (was in liberian girl video)
                                                    3. Tyler Perry movie (Janet is alway in hiss movies)
                                                    4. Sunflowers..and hanging lights...always seem to be in movies that remind me of Michael.

Whoopi plays the mother of two women in the movie...and she is obsessed with God and being pure and repenting sins...to the point of abuse...but anyway in the movie part of her religion is passing out flyers which is show for a split second and the word Believe is written on it!  could be all coincidence but I doubt it...this is just one example of what i find in these movies....just watched a hoax video that is pointing in the direction that Michael could quite possibly own alot of t.v and film (companies)....this is my theory....he is trying to talk to us throught these movies and t.v....When I put it like that I sound like a crazy person..... :?  :D  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
Just finished For Colored Girls.
O>K so things related to Michael...1. Janet Jackson (star in it)
                                                    2. Whoopi Goldberg (was in liberian girl video)
                                                    3. Tyler Perry movie (Janet is alway in hiss movies)
                                                    4. Sunflowers..and hanging lights...always seem to be in movies that remind me of Michael.

Whoopi plays the mother of two women in the movie...and she is obsessed with God and being pure and repenting sins...to the point of abuse...but anyway in the movie part of her religion is passing out flyers which is show for a split second and the word Believe is written on it!  could be all coincidence but I doubt it...this is just one example of what i find in these movies....just watched a hoax video that is pointing in the direction that Michael could quite possibly own alot of t.v and film (companies)....this is my theory....he is trying to talk to us throught these movies and t.v....When I put it like that I sound like a crazy person..... :?  :D  :lol:

Don't worry, you don't sound crazy  :D  We have to think about all the possibilities. Plus if any person in the world could pull such a HUGE project, it would be Michael. In his interviews and in his book he's been talking about "movie ideas" since 1985 or something (maybe even earlier). I will never believe that he was just talking about it and never actually did direct any movie (of course i know that he is the one who has been in control of every single music video but they were not the ACTUAL movies). Michael never waisted his words for no reason. If he says something he MEANS IT.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

@ Kristina, thank you for not thinking I am crazy and yes I believe the true fans knew what Michael meant when he said, "you ain't seen nothing yet"...I hate to use the words "true fans" but I don't know what else to call us...I don't understand how the other fans don't see the possiblities or think that Michael is not capable of this. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
@ Kristina, thank you for not thinking I am crazy and yes I believe the true fans knew what Michael meant when he said, "you ain't seen nothing yet"...I hate to use the words "true fans" but I don't know what else to call us...I don't understand how the other fans don't see the possiblities or think that Michael is not capable of this. :|

Well my opinion is that, the fans who don't believe that Michael is capable of doing something that AMAZING, something that no other person even thought of doing is because they are fans of his MUSIC only. Even though his music has so much meaning and important messages, Michael is not only about music. He is not just the best entertainer, dancer, writer, poet the world has ever seen, but he is also a beautiful human being with a pure soul, highly educated and "crazy" enough to think that he can CHANGE THE WORLD AND MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE. I feel sorry for people who don't know him at all (i'm not saying that i do know everything about him), but at least we believers are trying to find out as much as possible about his personality. They believe that he died as a drug addict  :x it's so disrespectful, i think.
Remember what Michael said? "They (sony) really thought that my mind is always on music and dancing. And it's usually is. But they never thought that this performer, myself, would OUT THINK them" and "I promise, i promise the best is yet to come"  :D

Keep on posting your thoughts about the movies and TV, it's all very interesting  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Delia

Thanks Kristina for this beautiful post. It is all so true. Many surprises are yet to come !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:dhg6oxev]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6b2XhXkPpg[/youtube:dhg6oxev]
The Greatest show on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;)
[youtube:dhg6oxev]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNFME2Kj8PA[/youtube:dhg6oxev]
[youtube:dhg6oxev]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbSP1EDWdzQ[/youtube:dhg6oxev]
[youtube:dhg6oxev]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxdtVWvfFSU[/youtube:dhg6oxev]
sorry not finished yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike