diggyon

@ MaryK and Sarahli,

thank you guys for your hugs and support. i really appreciate it very much. Well, the shock is huge and the disappointment is even bigger.I think hurting people is just human nature... there is nothing to do about it... The sad thing is that the word "sorry" doesn't exist for some people and they don't care if others feel bad or not after they got hurt by them..... It's a cruel world really..... :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Sarahli

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@ MaryK and Sarahli,

thank you guys for your hugs and support. i really appreciate it very much. Well, the shock is huge and the disappointment is even bigger.I think hurting people is just human nature... there is nothing to do about it... The sad thing is that the word "sorry" doesn't exist for some people and they don't care if others feel bad or not after they got hurt by them..... It's a cruel world really..... :-\

I can only imagine how hurtful it can be, I really do pray for you to smile and be happy again soon.

Sometimes we must face very difficult experiences which can make us lose hope in the good of humanity but with time this hope and faith should come back. I don't know what exactly happened maybe this person will change and apologize but if they don't you will at least have seen who they really are. It's difficult to say somethng that could really comfort you, I guess we must suffer and learn to deal with these things until the pain disappears, and it will. I know you believe in God so find comfort in knowing that He is watching over you and will transform this pain into joy - keep the faith Diggy! Sending you lots of love. 

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

@ MaryK and Sarahli,

I can only imagine how hurtful it can be, I really do pray for you to smile and be happy again soon.

Sometimes we must face very difficult experiences which can make us lose hope in the good of humanity but with time this hope and faith should come back. I don't know what exactly happened maybe this person will change and apologize but if they don't you will at least have seen who they really are. It's difficult to say somethng that could really comfort you, I guess we must suffer and learn to deal with these things until the pain disappears, and it will. I know you believe in God so find comfort in knowing that He is watching over you and will transform this pain into joy - keep the faith Diggy! Sending you lots of love. 

bearhug

Thank you soo much Sarahli.  I really am praying every day to get rid of the pain but it is not easy not think about it. But I am really glad I have people like you who could give support and comfort to others. Thank you once again. I'll try to look for something that can make me forget the pain for a while....i wonder what could that be!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Sarahli

Thank you soo much Sarahli.  I really am praying every day to get rid of the pain but it is not easy not think about it. But I am really glad I have people like you who could give support and comfort to others. Thank you once again. I'll try to look for something that can make me forget the pain for a while....i wonder what could that be!!!

I know it's not easy I think we all experienced this kind of pain. Maybe you can watch a funny movie or listen to nice music or dance or sing or do some sport or go for a walk - try to occupy your mind with something of interest and playful.  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

I know it's not easy I think we all experienced this kind of pain. Maybe you can watch a funny movie or listen to nice music or dance or sing or do some sport or go for a walk - try to occupy your mind with something of interest and playful.  bounce/

I was listening to Schubert's Serenade a while ago. It's heart braking!!! So I decided to turn MJ Beatz on and change the gloomy mood because I really don't like to be sad!!! I miss the laughter so much. You know what?  I'll go look for Bunny .....!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

crina

@Diggyon, here, hold my hand, and everything will be alright. I hug you and i"m here for you, Hug for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Diggyon......I am so sorry for all that you are going through.  Life is definitely difficult at times. In the past couple of years I have had two really good friends stab me (metaphorically speaking) in the back.  It was a terrible and sad thing.  However, I managed to learn from those experiences and begin again.  Never stop trying to learn all you can from whatever life hands you.  For me, it's a matter of God closing a door, and opening a window.  There is always a path for me and always will be.  The sadness you feel now, is tomorrow's history.  Please know you are loved and admired for all you do....here and in life.  I suspect you are just as amazing off the board, as you are here! 
Try to have a beautiful weekend........look to the evening sky and stare at the stars.  They never fail to put a smile of wonder on my face!
Be blessed my friend! 
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@Diggyon: I can relate to you now and your feelings of being let down, disappointed, betrayed....
I am myself going through a "healing" period after a 12 year relationship with the man that I though to be MY HALF! I don't want to enter into many personal details... I broke up with him last summer and all I know is that my job in the real life and the hoax on the other hand, have helped me in ways I could never have suspected! I literally threw myself into working and working.... Otherwise I think I would have entered a deep depressive state of mind and spirit as my life had a very turning point... sometimes family and friends can't do too much to make you feel better even if they try and are sincerely there for you... it's what happens within you and what motivates you to go on an regain hope and optimism, that's what's important to try and find in moments like that.... So I won't tell you what to do... I only tell you I am with you and I know how you must feel....

Sending you loving energy and Blessings!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Diggyon I'm surprised to see that we're both having a difficult time.

I lost a friend last week. No she didn't die in real but she died in my world. I still can not believe the things she's said and done to me. And my heart hurts like this is the first time I was disappointed and heartbroken by my closest friend, sister I used to call her.

Do you know what I've learnt after I lived for 34 years on this earth? Noone is an angel and noone is an evil. Actually we all have both inside. If you haven't get hurt by your closest friend yet, it's because she/he hasn't shown her/his bad side to you yet.

Today I'm thinking about the people that I might have hurt. Today I'm thinking about the people who hurt me so badly. I used to believe that some people born angel or born evil but today I do not believe in such a thing no more. I know that we all have both inside. But it depends on you which side you are going to use. You might think that you are such a very good person and do not hurt people which is not true. We all hurt others and get hurt by others. And we keep on whining how hard this life is. It is not! It is US who make it hard to live!

Sending you big hugs my friend. I know it is hard and I know it hurts a lot. But time is the best medicine. We will be fine again.
  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Diggyon: I can relate to you now and your feelings of being let down, disappointed, betrayed....
I am myself going through a "healing" period after a 12 year relationship with the man that I though to be MY HALF! I don't want to enter into many personal details... I broke up with him last summer and all I know is that my job in the real life and the hoax on the other hand, have helped me in ways I could never have suspected! I literally threw myself into working and working.... Otherwise I think I would have entered a deep depressive state of mind and spirit as my life had a very turning point... sometimes family and friends can't do too much to make you feel better even if they try and are sincerely there for you... it's what happens within you and what motivates you to go on an regain hope and optimism, that's what's important to try and find in moments like that.... So I won't tell you what to do... I only tell you I am with you and I know how you must feel....

Sending you loving energy and Blessings!  bearhug

I'm so sorry to hear that Simm. It must be so hard for you. I was betrayed a couple of times by my ex boyfriends too but I never had a relationship for 12 years. I can feel your pain tho. But on the other hand it is amazing to see how you found a way to recover yourself. It is hard to give your mind to work and to other stuff when your heart screams that it hurts so badly. You are such a strong person. But you are right and that is what we need to do. Because keep on thinking about the people who hurt us, makes us go in circles and does not allow us to get out of a depressive state of mind. Thank you for your post and sharing how you deal with difficult times. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Thank you Pure Love, that went to my heart, just know that!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyon

@ crina, wishingstar, SimPattyK, PureLove,

thank you guys so much for your support. I really feel all that love you are sending me. Never believed that someone could need support from other people like that until today!!
Well, what really hurts me is that me and my friend work together. I did everything to my friends because friends in need are friends in deed. I helped my friend with the work we should do, helped my friend with projects because i had more time and never cared to stay in the shadow while my friend gets all the attention because my friends success is my success as well, I followed up on my friend's work because it is said that I am good at following up according to my work experience, all I wanted to be is a good friend and put a smile on people's face because helping people is a gift. God puts sometimes the power in people's hands and make them help other people with that power. I believe that help is like charity. You never tell people how much you give for charity and I also never tell anyone what I do for others. So there are lots and lots of thing that I don't want to talk about. Now, at this phase I am still following up on my friend's work rather than leaving everything not done because I know very well that my dear friend won't do it... and although i am hurt I don't want things to get even worse. I am really torn into pieces right now. Apology is not even expected because it's been 3 weeks now...
Just trying not to be seen sad by others and trying to pretend that we still are friends, never told anyone that I was hurt. No one knows anything. That is a torture...... Anyway, i guess it is my fate to see the bad side of my dear friend as PureLove said. Never really expected it to be so bad..... :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Omer must be Michael's real son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thank you Pure Love, that went to my heart, just know that!  bearhug

Thank you Sim. I really needed that hug.  bearhug

@ crina, wishingstar, SimPattyK, PureLove,

thank you guys so much for your support. I really feel all that love you are sending me. Never believed that someone could need support from other people like that until today!!
Well, what really hurts me is that me and my friend work together. I did everything to my friends because friends in need are friends in deed. I helped my friend with the work we should do, helped my friend with projects because i had more time and never cared to stay in the shadow while my friend gets all the attention because my friends success is my success as well, I followed up on my friend's work because it is said that I am good at following up according to my work experience, all I wanted to be is a good friend and put a smile on people's face because helping people is a gift. God puts sometimes the power in people's hands and make them help other people with that power. I believe that help is like charity. You never tell people how much you give for charity and I also never tell anyone what I do for others. So there are lots and lots of thing that I don't want to talk about. Now, at this phase I am still following up on my friend's work rather than leaving everything not done because I know very well that my dear friend won't do it... and although i am hurt I don't want things to get even worse. I am really torn into pieces right now. Apology is not even expected because it's been 3 weeks now...
Just trying not to be seen sad by others and trying to pretend that we still are friends, never told anyone that I was hurt. No one knows anything. That is a torture...... Anyway, i guess it is my fate to see the bad side of my dear friend as PureLove said. Never really expected it to be so bad..... :-\

Totally get you hon. You know what? The ones that hurt me the most are the ones that I saw like my own sisters. Unfortunately some people do not know how to empathy with others. They are too selfish to think about other people's feelings. They simply do not care. They do not even understand and accept their mistakes. Even if they understand their mistakes, they are so scared to apologize. Because they think that they will be losing their dignity. It's all about them and the world is turning around them, that's how they get things.

I'm so sorry about what you had to go through because of your "friend". But never mind because if that person was your real friend, she would have understood the mistake she did and apologized from you long ago. This is a proof that she doesn't care about you, so why would you care for her and make yourself suffer? Just be strong and do not allow any leeches get the credits of what you do. And let her do it all alone. Maybe that's how she can understand that she couldn't do it without you.

I hope this is the LAST time you were hurt by a close friend. I know how much it hurts. Big hugs for you.
  bearhug
Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:20:50 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Here dear you have more love....true love  bearhug.....you are not alone..... Hugs....from the bottom of my heart  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions