GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
look at this and think again pale/  :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Af4uQTVMNc[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

well let's at least maintain enough sanity that if it turns out we are wrong to freely admit it and not do something insane to save face : think jonestown  afraid/that was a real devil at work. tell the kids if mommy starts acting crazier don't drink the koolaid!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Like I just said on the other thread Gina, would the Devil make us better people? Are you a better person for this whole experience - I know I am!

I agree.  When in doubt about who's really 'behind the curtain', think of the results 'they' have helped create.   As long as the results are good (i.e. better people, better educated, more loving, etc)...whoever is 'behind the curtain' is either achieving his 'agenda' or it's completely backfiring lol.  Either way, it's all good  ::P

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Matthew 7:15-20

By that ^^^ anology, if the fruit is good...then the tree is good as well, since a corrupt tree can't produce good fruit  ;).  I L.O.V.E. our tree  ::P

Sure we've seen some bad apples along the way....but they didn't grow from our tree lol...and they burned out pretty quickly.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Someone was in my office today and she saw my screen and she asked me why I have and MJ pic there because he's dead anyway.
These kind of questions I find strange. So what if he's dead? I can't have a dead person's photo on my screen??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Someone was in my office today and she saw my screen and she asked me why I have and MJ pic there because he's dead anyway.
These kind of questions I find strange. So what if he's dead? I can't have a dead person's photo on my screen??

That's such a very silly question. See? You're not the stupid one but they are. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality

That's such a very silly question. See? You're not the stupid one but they are. ;)

Jeanie you should hear what people say about me, why you wearing a Michael Jackson shirt he's a creep *gets punched by me*. Why are you reading a book about Michael Jackson he's dead? *ignores* Why is your room covered in Michael Jackson posters? Why is your room covered in Twilight posters? Harry Potter >>>>>>Twilight  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I feel you, girl! Someone asked me who my favorite singer is, I go "Michael Jackson" and they go "But he's dead" ... um even if he was, who cares? He can't be my favorite singer?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I guess some people still hate him a lot and some people are even glad he is dead :-\.

I told that woman "for me he will never be dead and he's more than a singer to me".
I told her I read his books. She said "he wrote books?!" :roll:

Most of the people really know nothing about him. :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

I have had the worst week in my life..... I guess I'll be crying and whining here fro the next couple of weekssss  :P  :P  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I have had the worst week in my life..... I guess I'll be crying and whining here fro the next couple of weekssss  :P  :P  :P
Oh no...that sounds awful. I hope that it´s just related to your job or something like that and nothing worse!
Feel free to whine and cry in here.
Hope that things will soon get better for you!
For now, here´s a hug for you.  :)
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

diggyon

Oh no...that sounds awful. I hope that it´s just related to your job or something like that and nothing worse!
 bearhug

Thank you MaryK .....this is exactly what i need right now..... it is very bad to be hurt by someone you consider as a good friend!!!! I really feel sooo bad!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
 bearhug

Thank you MaryK .....this is exactly what i need right now..... it is very bad to be hurt by someone you consider as a good friend!!!! I really feel sooo bad!!!
I feel your pain! This has happend TOO often to me in my life. That´s why I am always trying so hard to shield my feelings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

diggyon

bearhug

I feel your pain! This has happend TOO often to me in my life. That´s why I am always trying so hard to shield my feelings.
I guess you're right. But for me this time the pain is huge because all the support and help you can give to a friend to make him achieve his goals and all you get in return is hurt!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

Sarahli

bearhug bearhug bearhug

I hope you feel much better and forget what happened soon. Time will erase the pain and your heart even if it's been "slain" will be happy AGAIN. This just flowed right now I hope it comforts you and that it has meaning.  ;))

bearhug bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I know diggy...I know....don´t try to hard to figure out the "why". Most of the time you won´t get an answer. Try to heal and move on. I know it´s hard.
Got to run now...if you feel like talking message me anytime!
Thinking of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions