GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
The weirdest thing happened to me last evening. I was alone sitting on the couch when suddenly I felt like  - please don't laugh - I saw through MJ's eyes. I didn't try or think about it, it just happened all of a sudden.
I told my husband and he said I am about to become crazy for real errrr.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The weirdest thing happened to me last evening. I was alone sitting on the couch when suddenly I felt like  - please don't laugh - I saw through MJ's eyes. I didn't try or think about it, it just happened all of a sudden.

Ooh Gina, how did you know and what did you see??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

AKHTONI

HAHAHAHA  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: sorry but i can't  :lol:  :lol: michael must BAM as soon as possible because we  start being crazy HAHA we are tortured
Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 03:31:58 PM by AKHTONI
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

How can I explain it...look it was like I was him after a concert ...I can't explain, it was so weird...please believe I am telling you the truth. I felt like I was tired after the concert and I was a bit sad and concerned...that was it, it lasted only a few seconds because I got scared and I came back to reality..please believe me I am not lying...I didn't even think about it before....or ever. It just happened.

AKHTONI I agree - he should come back sooner to spare my last neurons :o
Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 03:39:02 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

How can I explain it...look it was like I was him after a concert ...I can't explain, it was so weird...please believe I am telling you the truth. I felt like I was tired after the concert and I was a bit sad and concerned...that was it, it lasted only a few seconds because I got scared and I came back to reality..please believe me I am not lying...I didn't even think about it before....or ever. It just happened.

Gina, ofcourse I believe you, you experienced what you experienced, no need for me to doubt about your feelings! I can understand that it scared you a bit, but if it is really true that we all are connected, then why would it be so strange that you picked up feelings of someone who is so close to your heart....maybe it's a real blessing what happened to you! I do hope so!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Grace

I told my husband and he said I am about to become crazy for real errrr .

Gina, I think your hubby might need a rehab - and this not because of you but because of him.
Can't you send him on a trip abroad so he can feel in reality what it's like to touch unknown (but real) land?  ;)

MJFAN7: you and your grandma are in my prayers. Don't fear. Get closer.

Much love to you both.
Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 12:32:01 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

curls

We had damn thieves in our garden, stole power tools and a bloody great cement mixer from the shed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh, that's really sh*t Curls.  :evil: My hubby would go mad if anyone nicked his tools.

Actually he once had a virtually new disc cutter stolen from practically under his nose. He was working on a patio but was cutting the slabs at the front of the house to avoid dust in the customers pond and he stupidly left the disc cutter while he checked if the slab fitted and when he got back it had gone! Police did nothing, even though our customer suspected neighbours 3 doors down.  :roll:

Why do I always get virtually unheard of illnesses.  /overreacting/  I am just hoping that I'm wrong about this particular symptom, have an emergency Drs appointment this afternoon to check it out.  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oh I am sorry curls, I know how it is, it happened to us too.

@Grace what a great idea :)!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can everyone please pray for my Grandma? :cry:

She has not been doing well at all lately,  and she found out yesterday that she has 2 tumors on her lungs. We find out in about a month if they are cancerous...

My Grandma is really the only person I have in my family. If I lose her, I don't know how I will be able to go on. Please keep her in your prayers. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I never saw this! D:

<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

In the back of my mind, I've always felt that loyalty and respect was hard to come by. But lately, It feels like trust is slowly diminishing among the people I currently interact with. Not saying they are bad people, but unfortunately, my circle of friends are slightly worth the necessary suspicion. Now, I'm the type of person that usually cuts off any relationship if I sense any ounce of peculiarity, but for the most part I tend to get along with everybody. I have some great friends, but there are others who I will always be weary about. questioning their identity, wondering if they actually are there for me or simply there because it's convenient. but we all know this is a struggle that we face our entire lives...constantly questioning the integrity  of the people who stand amongst you.

ON a second note...woman are so frustrating. but I guess I can attribute that to the way society has conditioned us. >< or maybe...human beings in general are the basis of frustration! who knows.

thirdly....gahhh. I'm not wanting to be negative. I'm just here. I feel apathetic in a way...some sort of catharsis is ventilating through my brain on the subject of michael. It's not really that I don't believei n him anymore..I just like to disassociate with him every once and while, and possibly the hoax as a whole. Looking up michael information and facts 24/7 can be quite too much for me at times, so I like to slow it down and enjoy other things for the time being. Don't get me wrong, michael is a genius who is the perfect craftsman but lately I just can't be bothered by hearing of his estate and what they are in the process of doing. On the other, there is more to life than just michael. we are human beings. and although its always nice to gravitate to him everyonce and a while...I draw a fine line between obsession and observation. but really, I just don't like to always talk about michael everyday. sometimes it can get annoying. so thats my thought processes there. no offense to anyone here. I admire michael on so many levels but initially I was never a huge fan to begin with.  but I am a fan of his intellect. and thats what matters. I like his music...but have always liked his speeches, his words, and his ideals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

RK

Is it just me who dislikes [intensly] when celebrities endorse or attach their image and name to perfume? I love perfume /fragrance, but I just can't get past the connection to brittany or j-lo for instance, and so I would never buy that perfume because of the association with a celebrity that doesn't do anything for me. And that goes for even if I loved the actual smell of said perfume. There is no way in the world that I am going to want to smell and emulate a paris hilton or a kim kardashian.  So, I am limited to choosing a fragrance that has a name and marketting after the fragrance itself, and from it's own merits, in other words, it just smells great and that is what will drive it's popularity. This makes me ask the question   if it's only me who actually is turned off by this marketing  manipulation....I must be in the minority, cause companies keep churning out these fragrance lines with the face of some celebrity as their spokesperson claiming "they' had a say in the way this perfume actually was arrived at. Oh please, give us some credit here...the only thing said celebrity had to do with the the fragrance was sign on the dotted line to allow usage of their image to flog it off to the punters sorry, I mean consumers.  So, as this is how it now seems to be in the world of fragrance wars, I am finding myself limited to an ever decreasing pool of available scents that don't have any association with a famous face. Well, I guess I will have to continue to stick with the same old faithful ones from the past.    /overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In the back of my mind, I've always felt that loyalty and respect was hard to come by. But lately, It feels like trust is slowly diminishing among the people I currently interact with. Not saying they are bad people, but unfortunately, my circle of friends are slightly worth the necessary suspicion. Now, I'm the type of person that usually cuts off any relationship if I sense any ounce of peculiarity, but for the most part I tend to get along with everybody. I have some great friends, but there are others who I will always be weary about. questioning their identity, wondering if they actually are there for me or simply there because it's convenient. but we all know this is a struggle that we face our entire lives...constantly questioning the integrity  of the people who stand amongst you.

ON a second note...woman are so frustrating. but I guess I can attribute that to the way society has conditioned us. >< or maybe...human beings in general are the basis of frustration! who knows.

thirdly....gahhh. I'm not wanting to be negative. I'm just here. I feel apathetic in a way...some sort of catharsis is ventilating through my brain on the subject of michael. It's not really that I don't believei n him anymore..I just like to disassociate with him every once and while, and possibly the hoax as a whole. Looking up michael information and facts 24/7 can be quite too much for me at times, so I like to slow it down and enjoy other things for the time being. Don't get me wrong, michael is a genius who is the perfect craftsman but lately I just can't be bothered by hearing of his estate and what they are in the process of doing. On the other, there is more to life than just michael. we are human beings. and although its always nice to gravitate to him everyonce and a while...I draw a fine line between obsession and observation. but really, I just don't like to always talk about michael everyday. sometimes it can get annoying. so thats my thought processes there. no offense to anyone here. I admire michael on so many levels but initially I was never a huge fan to begin with.  but I am a fan of his intellect. and thats what matters. I like his music...but have always liked his speeches, his words, and his ideals.

Hey mrbigshot.......

-I absolutely know what you mean in...... it sounds like we have some of the same friends, lol.  I am sorry you are feeling like that....it's very stressful.  I have only a little bit of that....I can't imagine what celebrities go through, especially Michael.  Hang in there......it will get better.  I have found that eventually, a sort of natural-selection occurs, the strong, true friends survive and tigers eventually show their true stripes!! 

-LOL....I am a woman, and I frustrate myself!  My emotions are all over the board at times......sometimes I cry over spilled milk and totally sweat the small stuff....other times I breeze right through the milk and never break a sweat even when the tough times comes.....I have just learned who I am and how to handle myself better, lol.  I would say I am sorry...but really, we are frustrating, no bones about it......humor helps!

-I totally agree that everyone needs a hoax-vacation at times.  You can't live by death-hoax alone.....not healthy.  It's good that you realize that...keep it in check and stay positive my friend!!! 

It's great that you are here.....I hope you can sit back, take things as they come and just smile :)

Blessings to you always!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Today is 25th, 32 months since MJ disappeared and it's like it just happened :-\
After so much time it's normal to assume he's dead so what are we still doing here?
I don't know who are all the mysterious characters who were with us all the way to this day, I don't know who really planted all the clues, I don't even know if there were real clues or just coincidences, I don't know anything at all...just that I don't want him to be dead and if he really is I don't know what to do from here.

Today I want to remember MJ beautiful as he was. To me he's alive anyway because he's in my thoughts every second.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PHMC1t6wvIw[/youtube]

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I love you so much Michael and I don't understand why you had to die, it's not fair  :-\

Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 11:21:07 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions