GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A day will come when you, Michael, will only be a distant memory, the most precious, but still a memory  :-\

A day will come when I'll think back of these years which I spent in front of a computer, learning about you, looking for you, desperate to get in touch with your essence...to know it all about you, every breath, every thought...every dream...
...... desperate to make the world look at you through my eyes, to see you beautiful and perfect like I see you.

I wish that day will never come :-\

Gina - that was beautifully said. Hugs and blessings to you.

Sorry about this, but...... does your husband know that you write that kind of stuff here??? Doesn't he ever feel jealous when he knows that you are in love with another man???? Sorry, but this is kind of weird to me!!!!

Yeah...it's kind of weird to me too.
It's not easy at all. But there are days when I just HAVE to write it down. It's overwhelming.

My husband is my husband, I am me. We are different people. Each one of us is responsable for himself/herself. I know the Bible says something different but what can I do?
Who can help me learn a way to stop loving Michael?

What I wrote is what I felt. I take the blame on me if there is one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

The last few months have required soul searching. All the fun of the clues and hints and investigation are gone. The thing I am left with is an overwhelming but unfulfilled desire to see MJ vindicated for the wrongful accusations he remains branded with like a scarlet letter. That was the thing that destroyed me in the days following 6/25/09 when the possibility of him actually being dead would come to surface. It's the only thing I really care about: that MJ should leave this earth still labeled as such and the truth never surfacing is a dark and depressing potential reality I do not want to face.

Truth be told I don't give a shit about anything else. This is why back's prophetic words are a lifeline I hang onto in these times. He said this stain shall be removed in due course, and that he is of the vision that these wrongs have already been righted behind the scenes. He wrote these words 3 years ago now and YET we have seen no movement toward this vision manifesting into reality.

Back's words gave me hope.

The duration of time between then and now stretches this hope thin.

I wonder if I am personally better off believing MJ is dead and accepting this vision remaining unfulfilled.

If the world is to end then it matters not anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Nobody from the people I know dare to mention something in front of me that MJ would be guilty of child molestation.
A friend removed me from FB because I posted too many videos with MJ. But he never commented or accused MJ in my presence of child abuse. I don't know if they don't do it not to upset me or they just don't believe it anymore, but I feel like my love for him that I am not afraid to display in real life changed a bit the perception people around me have on Michael. It was very very difficult to do this. I just don't understand how a genius like MJ ended in this position of being ridiculed by so many people.
Anyway, I think the perception of him changed a bit and I believe each one of us had a little contribution to it.
I saw some fans have a real account of FB and a different one as MJ fans. I don't. And I think we should dare to openly display our respect for him under our real names. Is it a shame to be an MJ fan?????? I am proud of it and I will show it openly no matter what.
From here I didn't realize how much he had to suffer in United States. I became aware of how the Americans think of him only after his death. I was shocked. Sorry but some of them are animals who live in a house. The ones who are too thick to understand MJ. How can they be so horrible????
Not even his death changed the way some of them think. A decent person knows we should not speak bad of the dead. They have no respect for anybody.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Back in the first few days after June 25/09, one of the editors of the local newspaper wrote an article entitled 'King of Pop or King of Perv'.  It was a disgusting piece and very disrespectful especially considering MJ hadn't been 'buried' yet.  This was when there were still reports that there was going to be a public viewing at Neverland - that obviously never happened.  I wasn't in full hoax mode yet but I had already been searching things online and watching Larry King looking for clues and hearing all the inconsistencies.  Anyways, after I read that guy's article in the paper, I sent off an email to the paper defending Michael - my first words were Shame on you (guy's name)! - explaining there was never ANY evidence of wrongdoing and that the families were out to extort him for money and how all of this was an attempt to destroy Michael's career and reputation.  I even wrote that if a person wanted to get a better idea of what Michael was really like, to watch the private home videos on youtube.  The paper published my name (of course) and I was fine with that.  A few people commented on it to me and there was even some reactions to my 'article' published in the paper afterwards.  Most were positive except for one cantankerous old man who always writes negatively, lol. (He writes a letter to the editor every other day it seems).

There are still a lot of people, unfortunately, who remain ignorant to the truth.  It's hard to change someone's mind once they've decided on something but if anyone ever makes a rude comment to me about Michael, I will always defend him, I can do that much at least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can everyone please pray for my Grandma? :cry:

She has not been doing well at all lately,  and she found out yesterday that she has 2 tumors on her lungs. We find out in about a month if they are cancerous...

My Grandma is really the only person I have in my family. If I lose her, I don't know how I will be able to go on. Please keep her in your prayers. :cry: :cry: :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

She has not been doing well at all lately,  and she found out yesterday that she has 2 tumors on her lungs. We find out in about a month if they are cancerous...

My Grandma is really the only person I have in my family. If I lose her, I don't know how I will be able to go on. Please keep her in your prayers. :cry: :cry: :cry:

You and your grandma will be in my prayers for strength, health, and protection. May He continue to bind you together with love. Hugs and prayers to you.

I am in the same boat as Bec and some of the others. I can't imagine what will get me believing that Michael did die June 25th but times like these are very trying as we don't see what's going on behind the scenes. I do believe we need to be patient and continue to do our part to help vindication efforts.

Gina - maybe I don't understand the intent but I don't find what you wrote odd at all. Deep and concerning love for someone who feels more like a family member than a stranger comes out in those types of comments, JMO.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Oh sweetie...you and your grandma will both be very close my thoughts and prayers.  Grandmas are very special people....I know that very well.  I am sending you an extra big dose of love right now.  Please know we are here for you........
Blessings and love to you both always!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I'm praying for your Grandma, MJFAN7.  And for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

MJFAN7, I'll pray for your Grandma and I'm sending her strength and love and to you too. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

@MJFAN...you and your grandma will be in my thoughts and prayers.

@Gina...your message was beautiful.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Awwww sweety. I'm so so sorry to hear that. I will definitely be praying for your grandma. I love you hun.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you all bearhug love you too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
A day will come when you, Michael, will only be a distant memory, the most precious, but still a memory  :-\

A day will come when I'll think back of these years which I spent in front of a computer, learning about you, looking for you, desperate to get in touch with your essence...to know it all about you, every breath, every thought...every dream...
...... desperate to make the world look at you through my eyes, to see you beautiful and perfect like I see you.

I wish that day will never come :-\

Gina - that was beautifully said. Hugs and blessings to you.

Gina, I love you    bearhug .....This great adventure is not always easy, gives us  happy moments and sad moments  typing/ ....but we are here together , really united in L.O.V.E.  We are not alone  bearhug .....even if we do not know personally we are part of the life of other  typing/ ...and this is a blessing , a gift of our Mike  ::P ... Smile........love you !!!  bearhug  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Reply to GinaFelicia "I am proun to be a MJ fan" You know don't let anyone change your mind I remeber Michael saying at one of his speeches "I'll will make you proud to be a Michael Jackson Fan" and I believe that he will because you know "The Best Is Yet To Come" as Michael said himself we just have to stick it out " you never know just wait and see wait and see" that was Prince's words. S we just have to hang in there and KEEP THE FAITH  I'm with you all the way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thank you blankie and jadz  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions