use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Wait I missed it what happened to all4love?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yes.

This reminds me of the hoax within a hoax within a hoax, it's just that I don't know where a hoax ends and another one starts.

my favourite comment of the day!

thank you bow/ ;D

but I feel like Souzie - having squirrels in my pants that only I know of :o

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OID7gA8fcaw[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wait I missed it what happened to all4love?

She disappeared like Michael.. she hasn't been on MSN or the forum since Dec. 7 :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

everlastinglove_MJ

I'll pray for you MaryK. Just be there for eachother. I wish you strength.    bearhug

Mikesexyjackson, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. You must miss him very much, my heart goes out to you. I wish you much strength and love from your close ones.

Allforlove has posted that although she's in a hospital with a fractured femur, she's ok. Happy to hear from her and that she's ok! :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'll go to bed now, sweet dreams y'all :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Oh Michael how can you be so dead and so alive at the same time  :-\??
I watched parts of TII last evening and I am confused today. I feel very sad today, I miss you, I want to know if you are OK, what happened to you, where you are, who's taking care of you... :cry:

Is there someone who takes care of you :-\?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi

I post very rarely on here, only because I can't really bring anything to the table.  Why?  Because I simply don't have the skills, or patience, to do the amount of investigating as many members on here do.   respect/  I just sit on the wall and read, and watch (I hope that is ok?).  I did become more involved when the trial was on but that was because it was "instant" feedback from one another - as I said, patience is not my strongest point.

Whatever I do say, please understand it is said simply from my perspective and in no way am I trying to upset anyone, criticise anyone, or any such thing - it unfortunately doesn't always comes across in the written form as it would if it were spoken.

I just don't know whether I believe in the hoax any longer.  I'm not religious so unfortunately many of the posts of late have not fired up renewed hope or optimism.  I don't have the inclination to follow all those types of conversations - I will read/skim over what is written but none of it rings true to me, or "rocks my boat" so to speak and I'm sorry.  I don't have that type or strength of faith, nor am I interested in gaining it.  One of my friends suggested, as I am not religious (and she is), to simply replace "God" with the word "love" and for the majority of the time, that works really well.  I do believe in love.  ::P

I do have a certain amount of (questioned) spiritual belief, if that is what you call it, i.e. I believe people we've loved could still be out there somewhere in the spirit world - but again, I just don't know.  Many years ago, a couple of years after my dear dad died, my microwave started bleeping for no apparent reason.  I said "if that's you dad, bleep 3 times" - and the bl**dy thing did.  That freaked me out but I am 50/50 on it - it was him, or it was sheer coincidence - I've no proof of either.  Had he jumped out on me from somewhere and said "yes it is me" then I would have believed it lol.  I did end up getting an electronic part replaced though, so perhaps did get my proof after all lol.

With all the events honouring/recognising Michael, I find it harder and harder to believe that he is still with us, or more importantly, that we will ever know he is.  In the beginning of all this we (or should I say you) were very busy investigating all the clues we thought we had, which pointed to a hoax but these days everything just seems to be about the world ending (I'm sure that's not really the case but it is how it appears to me) or religion.  I just can't see how he could come back given all that has been done in his name.  Also, what really did happen on 25th June 2009, who was there, who did what etc.  I somehow doubt we will ever get the true answers, but you never know.

If there is one thing certain in this life it is that we will all leave it at some point - no getting away from that one unfortunately.  I wonder how many people actually pass in a "perfect" situation, if there is such a thing.  We've all got to go one day, in one way or another and maybe, just maybe, it really did happen to Michael.  My dad died whilst talking to me on the phone (on the eve of my 30th birthday!).  My mum was round at a friend's house and I couldn't clear the line to ring an ambulance or her because he had rung me.  What I will say is that up until the point where it became obvious something was wrong, he appeared as happy and jolly as normal.  It was literally all over in seconds.  The shock to the rest of us was horrendous (and he was only 63) but if I could choose my own way of going, it would be like him - no prolonged illness, no watching him suffer (or him sufferring) etc. 

I wonder if Michael was just "worn out".  Given the number of years he had worked, the number of issues he had to deal with over the years, maybe this last adventure (O2) was just too much for his body to take, but given the professional he was, he would have just kept trying to push through the pain barriers, particularly as he was so eager to show his children who he was on stage.  I simply don't know and I certainly don't want to upset anyone with my thoughts, I just needed to clear my head a bit.

Sorry for the shaggy dog story.  I do consider myself very lucky to have grown up "with" (I wish) Michael Jackson and to have experienced all he gave to the world - he was/is certainly unique.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sue

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
Not to sound selfish, but on Thursday it was my birthday and everybody forgot  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aww , Happy Belated Birthday!!

I actually don't know how people know when it's somebody's birthday... where do you find that at?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Tink

Re: The Official Mommy yell down
February 04, 2012, 11:58:12 AM
I'm upset, because I've caught members NOT taking care of themselves! I'm quite, quite serious when I state that you need at least 15 minutes of sunlight each and every day. It generates Vit. D, which your KIDNEYS need, to help with your body to metabolize many other things.

If you don't take care of yourself, get depressed and don't know why? Look at that; can also cause major bone pain, etc.

When we don't take care of ourselves, everything else may seem to crumble, and you lose heart about everything else. I can't make you eat right - but I can shake my finger at you, and remind you to go for walks, when the sidewalks aren't frozen over!!

So, get up and do it! And eat fruit & veggies, not box cookies. Eat right, and dairy, if you're not allergic to it. Your bones will thank you. And LOTS OF WATER! Every hour. We're easy to take care of, just don't buy junk. You'll skin will even clear up, shockingly. Water also gets rid of wrinkles.  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Not to sound selfish, but on Thursday it was my birthday and everybody forgot  :(

Katie I know that it's kinda late but I want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the bottom of my heart  bearhug  !!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
Thanks yall for my birthday wishes, got Harry Potter agus an Orchloch for my birthday (Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone in Irish) now I have 3 copies of that book :P Ah well its the thought that counts
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks yall for my birthday wishes, got Harry Potter agus an Orchloch for my birthday (Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone in Irish) now I have 3 copies of that book :P Ah well its the thought that counts

Happy Birthday, Katie! If they bought the book locally, maybe you can return one or two copies for something else?

You're right - it's the thought that counts. Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tink

Happy Birthday!! party/ bearhug penguin/
And see if the store will exchange the Potter books for you.  ;D A nice smile goes far, when you ask!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

HELLO ALL

It feels like forever since I was last here - Yet has only been two weeks.

Things have been crazy. My Laptop died (thanks to a couch jumping two year old) and the only net connection I had was on my crappy android with only 2 bars of limited wifi service at a friends beach house....

Also with all the hot weather our family spent a fair bit of time down at the coast with no internet service... also I have started a new job that has me very busy!!!! I am even going to Hong King next week to do some purchasing for the company!!!

However I am happy to say, I have purhcased a new laptop. I also upgraded to an iphone (thanks apple!) and I have full use again of my unlimited cable internet service now that I am back from the coast -  /woohoo/

This is a positive and Negative post, so I am posting this in both the negative and positive threads.

NEGATIVE - I have two weeks of reading to do and have no idea where to even begin. I also am anxious about what 'gems' I have missed on the past two weeks.

POSITIVE - I am back, I never left, my faith is stronger than ever and I will be a believer always - even if you never Bam MJ!!! I am not deterred nor do I doubt. In fact talking about DH with my family whilst away on the coast and hearing their lame attempts to make me appear like a 'crackpot' with the same old boring lines such as "he wouldnt do that to his kids"... and "so murray is sitting in prison and MJ letting him take the wrap??" ... etc etc... only strengthened my faith as it has become apparent to me that the biggest doubters and my biggest critics have not even taken one minute to even look at DH facts...all I can say is "Blind, Ignorant and Uneducated"  I AM STRONGER than ever BABY and here to stay!

Also, I just want to say that although I may have slipped away unnoticed - I did MISS EVERYONE HERE. The good and the bad...

My aim is to read as much as I can before I go away to Hong Kong next week (I will be away for a week) so that when I return I am only behind by a week... (if that makes sence)

If there is any amazing, breakthru or must read posts that you think I should make a beeline for or would love to read (based on what you know abt me - spking to my friends here) please kindly note them for me and I will read them first.

Love to all and PROUD to be BACK!!!!

Aussie x

bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

HELLO ALL

It feels like forever since I was last here - Yet has only been two weeks.

Things have been crazy. My Laptop died (thanks to a couch jumping two year old) and the only net connection I had was on my crappy android with only 2 bars of limited wifi service at a friends beach house....

Also with all the hot weather our family spent a fair bit of time down at the coast with no internet service... also I have started a new job that has me very busy!!!! I am even going to Hong King next week to do some purchasing for the company!!!

However I am happy to say, I have purhcased a new laptop. I also upgraded to an iphone (thanks apple!) and I have full use again of my unlimited cable internet service now that I am back from the coast -  /woohoo/

This is a positive and Negative post, so I am posting this in both the negative and positive threads.

NEGATIVE - I have two weeks of reading to do and have no idea where to even begin. I also am anxious about what 'gems' I have missed on the past two weeks.

POSITIVE - I am back, I never left, my faith is stronger than ever and I will be a believer always - even if you never Bam MJ!!! I am not deterred nor do I doubt. In fact talking about DH with my family whilst away on the coast and hearing their lame attempts to make me appear like a 'crackpot' with the same old boring lines such as "he wouldnt do that to his kids"... and "so murray is sitting in prison and MJ letting him take the wrap??" ... etc etc... only strengthened my faith as it has become apparent to me that the biggest doubters and my biggest critics have not even taken one minute to even look at DH facts...all I can say is "Blind, Ignorant and Uneducated"  I AM STRONGER than ever BABY and here to stay!

Also, I just want to say that although I may have slipped away unnoticed - I did MISS EVERYONE HERE. The good and the bad...

My aim is to read as much as I can before I go away to Hong Kong next week (I will be away for a week) so that when I return I am only behind by a week... (if that makes sence)

If there is any amazing, breakthru or must read posts that you think I should make a beeline for or would love to read (based on what you know abt me - spking to my friends here) please kindly note them for me and I will read them first.

Love to all and PROUD to be BACK!!!!

Aussie x

bearhug

HY Australian MJ  bearhug !!!!!
Coincidence or not about 1 or 2 days ago I was looking at your posts,cause lately you were missing alot :( . I'm very happy you are fine,and I congratulate you for your new job  /bravo/   !!!! Regarding your curiosity about the hoax,from my point of view ,nothing very,very important happened since you were missing ,lol  :mrgreen: .Anyway I wish you good luck with your new job,all the best to your family and a big kiss to your baby  :-* !!!! Take care  bearhug  :)  !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions