You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I came here today to cry....a member of my family is severely ill. He´s in hospital right now, battling against cancer. He is only 42 years old and has a wife and 3 minor children. There´s not much hope that he will survive, maybe he won´t even be able to have a last christmas with his family at home.
I really feel that this is a place where pain, fear and the feeling of helplessness is understood, where compassion and love are truly existent despite of this often so cold and merciless world we live in. That´s why I came here today to share my grieve with you.

In the face of inexpressible pain one´s own problems seem so ridiculous and small.....

So...if you feel inclined to do so: please pray for him.....everyone please do.

God bless you.

Mary K, I am sooo sorry to hear this. There's always a chance that this man will survive, I pray that he will. I'm sending huge hugs & prayers to you, and the rest of this man's family. bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

I came here today to cry....a member of my family is severely ill. He´s in hospital right now, battling against cancer. He is only 42 years old and has a wife and 3 minor children. There´s not much hope that he will survive, maybe he won´t even be able to have a last christmas with his family at home.
I really feel that this is a place where pain, fear and the feeling of helplessness is understood, where compassion and love are truly existent despite of this often so cold and merciless world we live in. That´s why I came here today to share my grieve with you.

In the face of inexpressible pain one´s own problems seem so ridiculous and small.....

God bless you.

bearhug

I am sorry to hear about your family member.  I will pray for him and your family. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
MaryK I am so sorry to hear that. I pray for him. This is a terrible disease but there is always room for some hope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

God bless you.
I feel very sad for you and your loved one. I'll pray for a miracle.
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oh Michael I miss you so so so bad and I know this sounds fake because how can I miss you as I've never met you? Yet it hurts so bad ...please give us a sign or something, please :(
I love you so much /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Thank you so much for your kind words. I know that you are with me all the way and I really, really appreciate that!
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. YOU really make the difference.

Love you all   :-*

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
 I've been thinking about it all day...I'm so mad that Sophie won on Survivor, Ozzy deserved to win it, def. not her. (This seems off topic in a neg. thread because it's about a game, a tv show but, I guess it's because I love the show so much and didn't want to see her win).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

God bless you.

I'm so sorry to hear that Mary. I prayed for him. I hope he gets his health back soon. Christmas is a time for miracles and that can happen to him too. Pls be positive and think positive. Big hugs for you. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Oh Michael I miss you so so so bad and I know this sounds fake because how can I miss you as I've never met you? Yet it hurts so bad ...please give us a sign or something, please :(
I love you so much /white flag/
we miss him so much, but we have never met him personally...strange, isn`t it? we fall in love through the screen..I wonder how it can be so strong feeling, maybe some magic..he is magical...sorry for my emotions /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
@MaryK...Sending you LOVE and Blessings! I will continue to pray for your friend, and for you and all of your loved ones!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi Everyone!

I have been reading sometimes very late at night and have tried to post but have difficulty as I had to downgrade back to dial-up.  I cancelled my DSL as I lost my job back in October, so I can no longer view  videos either. 

So I do hope that this message will get through to all of you.

My Dad had a stroke several weeks ago and then had surgery.  He is coming along slowly but it has taken a great toll as he is 88 yrs old and has another life saving surgery due shortly.  There is so much more and I do apologize for bringing some of my personal life out on this site.  Sometimes life is very messy and gets in the way of work and play.
I am probably the oldest member here (62), and I have been on this site since August 2009, even though I did not join until earlier this year. 

Even though I have never posted that much, I just want to tell all of you who are still here on this site, that you have made these past 2 ½ years very memorable and I feel that I know most of you personally even though you don’t know me.

I am now very much a shut in with all that is going on with my Father but I just wanted to let everyone know that I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

I have always been a believer but because of this site, I feel that I am now a knower…

God Bless all of you,
November
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MICHAEL...
The Light of GOD Surrounds You
The Love of GOD Enfolds You
The Power of GOD Protects You
Amen

November

RK

@ MaryK and November. We are  family and feel it when any one of us is hurting.
Much LOVE to you both and you are in my prayers.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

bearhug and best wishes for speedy recuperations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

gwynned

Hi Everyone!

I have been reading sometimes very late at night and have tried to post but have difficulty as I had to downgrade back to dial-up.  I cancelled my DSL as I lost my job back in October, so I can no longer view  videos either. 

So I do hope that this message will get through to all of you.

My Dad had a stroke several weeks ago and then had surgery.  He is coming along slowly but it has taken a great toll as he is 88 yrs old and has another life saving surgery due shortly.  There is so much more and I do apologize for bringing some of my personal life out on this site.  Sometimes life is very messy and gets in the way of work and play.
I am probably the oldest member here (62), and I have been on this site since August 2009, even though I did not join until earlier this year. 

Even though I have never posted that much, I just want to tell all of you who are still here on this site, that you have made these past 2 ½ years very memorable and I feel that I know most of you personally even though you don’t know me.

I am now very much a shut in with all that is going on with my Father but I just wanted to let everyone know that I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

I have always been a believer but because of this site, I feel that I am now a knower…

God Bless all of you,
November

Thanks for reaching out to us.  I was going to rant and complain, but really, what do I have to complain about compared to you!  Thank you for the reminder that I have much to be grateful for and much to SMILE about.  Sending lots of LOVE to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
It's sad to feel like not really knowing who you are MJ. I feel a little lost lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions