RK

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sometimes I realize what a bunch of lunatics we must look like to the ones who visit this site.
Here  the australian contigent of nuts is beautifully illustrated by the wonderful Mae Gibbs and her gum nut babies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
No sleep again... :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Being that this is the whine and rant thread, I am in the right place for what I’m going to say.  When i think of a hoax, I tend to think of something that is about to be done that thrives on secrecy.  In that vein I do not believe that all the people that have been identified as being a part of it are actually a part of it.  I think that there are people who were sworn to secrecy to follow instruction and just did as they were told.  No questions/discussion allowed.  That would include the paramedics, the hospital staff, and several people in Michael’s inner circle.  Only those people who were in a need to know position would know the details.  Subordinates would be mandated to just do their jobs.  No questions asked.   The experts who were called to testify did not have to know anything because they were basing their testimonies solely on reports and theories and textbook procedures, on what they were presented as fact from what they deemed official documents.  The other witnesses were mostly MJ security, who also had a superior who would make the decisions and brief the others, and a couple of his peronal staff.  The family in my opinion would have been so distraught that just seeing a body that resembled MJ laying dead and looking sickly would have been enough to put them off for a while.  They were not going to check his fingers and toes at that time because that’s not the state of mind they would have presented.  The strong ones would know and be the strength for the others until it was time to let them in on it.  No one else would initially need to know.  There was no reason for it and too many people knowing could have easily blew the whole thing. 

I believe that (1) the coroner was in on it, (2) the top administrator at the hospital which would incorporate the paramedics who would have been briefed, (3) Conrad Murray, (4) Joe & Jermaine, (5) Michael Amir & Blount who would have briefed all of security and had them sworn to oaths with no further explanations initially (6) FBI who would have taken care of the police, the courts and any others in an official capacity.

I still think it goes further than Michael just wanting to get away, or make a point.  In my mind, it was something that was very serious and life threatening that would allow for all of these conditions without persecution.  This had to be serious, someting that had been brewing for a long time and about to come to a head.  MJ was wearing bullet proof vests for a reason and not just for fashion sake.  MJ likely from all that has been discussed envisioned and planned to make a grand disapperance,  and was probably planning to do it sooner or later.  However, I do believe that Michael wanted initially to do those shows for the reasons he stated: to allow his children to witness the true magic of it, then slowly move away from the business in the sense of being the “performer”.  But things weren’t going smoothly and started falling apart.  Threats were increasing and moving to his front door.  So the big bang was forced to unfold sooner cusing him to have to regroup nd change the game, or lose the game to save his life & possibly others in the process. 

I know that Michael is a prankster, but to me this goes beyond prank and into something more sinister.  I never thought he planned to disappear by hoax, but by grand illusion and magic.  But things beyond anyones scope of preparedness turned it into what it is today. 

I simply pray he is really alright, physically, emotionally and spiritually and that things will finally fall into line and clear the way for him to someday come back.  Until then, I continue to believe that in the end he was still in charge.  He out smarted the powers that be just one more time and for that, I know they are kicking their own asses and asking themselves “who is that masked man”. mj_bad/ and how did he get away…AGAIN.
Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 06:05:58 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Being that this is the whine and rant thread, I am in the right place for what I’m going to say.  When i think of a hoax, I tend to think of something that is about to be done that thrives on secrecy.  In that vein I do not believe that all the people that have been identified as being a part of it are actually a part of it.  I think that there are people who were sworn to secrecy to follow instruction and just did as they were told.  No questions/discussion allowed.  That would include the paramedics, the hospital staff, and several people in Michael’s inner circle.  Only those people who were in a need to know position would know the details.  Subordinates would be mandated to just do their jobs.  No questions asked.   The experts who were called to testify did not have to know anything because they were basing their testimonies solely on reports and theories and textbook procedures, on what they were presented as fact from what they deemed official documents.  The other witnesses were mostly MJ security, who also had a superior who would make the decisions and brief the others, and a couple of his peronal staff.  The family in my opinion would have been so distraught that just seeing a body that resembled MJ laying dead and looking sickly would have been enough to put them off for a while.  They were not going to check his fingers and toes at that time because that’s not the state of mind they would have presented.  The strong ones would know and be the strength for the others until it was time to let them in on it.  No one else would initially need to know.  There was no reason for it and too many people knowing could have easily blew the whole thing. 

I believe that (1) the coroner was in on it, (2) the top administrator at the hospital which would incorporate the paramedics who would have been briefed, (3) Conrad Murray, (4) Joe & Jermaine, (5) Michael Amir & Blount who would have briefed all of security and had them sworn to oaths with no further explanations initially (6) FBI who would have taken care of the police, the courts and any others in an official capacity.

I still think it goes further than Michael just wanting to get away, or make a point.  In my mind, it was something that was very serious and life threatening that would allow for all of these conditions without persecution.  This had to be serious, someting that had been brewing for a long time and about to come to a head.  MJ was wearing bullet proof vests for a reason and not just for fashion sake.  MJ likely from all that has been discussed envisioned and planned to make a grand disapperance,  and was probably planning to do it sooner or later.  However, I do believe that Michael wanted initially to do those shows for the reasons he stated: to allow his children to witness the true magic of it, then slowly move away from the business in the sense of being the “performer”.  But things weren’t going smoothly and started falling apart.  Threats were increasing and moving to his front door.  So the big bang was forced to unfold sooner cusing him to have to regroup nd change the game, or lose the game to save his life & possibly others in the process. 

I know that Michael is a prankster, but to me this goes beyond prank and into something more sinister.  I never thought he planned to disappear by hoax, but by grand illusion and magic.  But things beyond anyones scope of preparedness turned it into what it is today. 

I simply pray he is really alright, physically, emotionally and spiritually and that things will finally fall into line and clear the way for him to someday come back.  Until then, I continue to believe that in the end he was still in charge.  He out smarted the powers that be just one more time and for that, I know they are kicking their own asses and asking themselves “who is that masked man”. mj_bad/ and how did he get away…AGAIN.

First you need this  /bravo/ then this  bearhug

Second I think your points are valid and far from a rant or whine. They belong in TIAI thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

curls

This thread seems the only place for me to post these days!  I feel drained and empty.  I felt TS was ready to have us truly understand certain things, we were taken to the brink, the time was right, almost urgent - and then, suddenly it wasn't!  And in place of the tying up of many loose ends that we were expecting, we got a motivational redirect (Nov 30th) that seemed to say, yet again, that it'll all come out - in time! And now silence!

I obviously don't know whether TS ever had any intention of wrapping things up by 29th Nov, or whether circumstances forced him to change his plans, or whether I totally misinterpreted his words in the first place.

I don't want to restart the moaning about TS - I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.  But I have to say I've lost my appetite for most of the threads here. I've not even looked at many of the new ones. I don't want to read about new vids, sightings, snippets, books, docus, TMZ, etc etc. anymore.

That'll do for now, I have a day to be getting on with.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sigh

Why this crusade against Janet ?? Are all the people who throw stones at her pure and she's this biggest sinner ? Even if she does it for money, is her option, for crying out loud !  /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Anybody else noticed our host here is missing lately /cook/??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
@Snoopy71

May I suggest listening to Human Nature? It's now my lullaby (yeah, I still need a lullaby sometimes) and it might just work for you as well...

With L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

Adi

This is not a rant or a whine by any means.....but I thought this was a good place to put this little snippet from Moonwalker.....the little girl reminds me of how some of us are feeling, including myself, at this point....

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
I am stressed out at the moment, dang school christmas exams. I have history, CSPE, religion and french done but still have english,irish,maths,geography,home ec,science,business and german  /overreacting/ WHYYYY /pull hair/ /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am stressed out at the moment, dang school christmas exams. I have history, CSPE, religion and french done but still have english,irish,maths,geography,home ec,science,business and german  /overreacting/ WHYYYY /pull hair/ /scream/

It will be worth it Katie! just don't give up and try your best to succeed! make it a reality!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
If this thread is turning into a 'let's drool over gold pants'  thread, then I am going to lock it. Capiche?

So we can whine, rant and cry for anything else but the gold pants crash/ crash/ crash/

"But dad that's the best part  bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ !!!"
"You are wasting your time with this garbage now go to bed  /pull hair/ !!!"
 ;D

Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 07:31:01 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This thread seems the only place for me to post these days!  I feel drained and empty.  I felt TS was ready to have us truly understand certain things, we were taken to the brink, the time was right, almost urgent - and then, suddenly it wasn't!  And in place of the tying up of many loose ends that we were expecting, we got a motivational redirect (Nov 30th) that seemed to say, yet again, that it'll all come out - in time! And now silence!

I obviously don't know whether TS ever had any intention of wrapping things up by 29th Nov, or whether circumstances forced him to change his plans, or whether I totally misinterpreted his words in the first place.

I don't want to restart the moaning about TS - I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.  But I have to say I've lost my appetite for most of the threads here. I've not even looked at many of the new ones. I don't want to read about new vids, sightings, snippets, books, docus, TMZ, etc etc. anymore.

That'll do for now, I have a day to be getting on with.

Curls - you are not alone. I feel the same way. I haven't given up on Michael but I feel more and more like we are being led down a dead end street. I'm back to hanging out in the corner and just watching.

Hang in there - the truth will prevail in the end (whatever the truth is).

Hugs and blessings to you

Sigh - I also know how you feel - I think the same. We've become so overly critical without knowing the full facts or motives. Maybe people are just tired and that is okay but we all need to practice a little more grace and forgiveness. Blessings :)

Hesouttamylife - I also think your theory makes a lot of sense and should be in a different thread. Thank you for sharing :)

Katie and Snoopy - Hugs! Hang in there!

Gina - I think you know it's not just about gold pants. It's about respect and not treating a person like a commodity. JMO. Not everything that is in ones mind should be expressed. You are appreciated and loved.
Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 07:47:10 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Start rant:

Okay, I have been sick with what seems like a cold that lingers and comes and goes for two weeks now.  I want to do this:  /pull hair/

Another rant: This came on just a day or two or three after some very, very heavy chemtrail spraying in my area.  I know I am not the only one sick starting around the same time with similar symptoms.  Even though I can't prove that this illness is from the chemtrails, even if I bring this up to my doctor, they are just like  :roll:

I just want to go back to work and feel normal again.

Thanks and end rant.

bearhug to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

This is not a rant or a whine by any means.....but I thought this was a good place to put this little snippet from Moonwalker.....the little girl reminds me of how some of us are feeling, including myself, at this point....

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/youtube]

Thanks Adi for posting that clip...one of my favorites!!!  I have to admit that the first time I watched Moonwalker after 6/25 this part (the wishing him back and him appearing) absolutely tore me up.  The depths from which the tears flowed was indescribable.  That was before I donned my hoax armor obviously and now I can freely enjoy and even relish the scene.  I'm pretty glad about that since this scene leads to another one of my favorites.  Seems I have an inexplicable affinity for The Man in his BLACK and YELLOW attire...LOL  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal