Blueberry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm happy this s**t Year will soon Be over.
This year I Lost my Mum, I Miss her sooo much...

I lost all pets through accidents, my sweet kitten.

And my best friend and love of my life leaves for South Africa tomorrow to marry another one and he won't come back anymore.

So, now it was the last time I've cried my head off, I've posted it here and I won't talk about it anymore, never ever. 

Is that true? :cry: :cry: :cry:  My condolence goes to you. I feel so sorry for you, and sincerely and profoundly hope 2012 will be a better year.

You are more than welcome to PM me, if you wish. Love ya!

Much L.O.V.E. and many hugs to you eternalflame! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

voice ...MJ embarrassed? He is not reading here.
I do not believe he is reading here.

And even if he were, why would he be embarrassed about what HE did? Isn't it him there wearing those pants? Is it somebody else? No , it's him, our Michael Jackson. I do not think he is embarrassed because this would mean he denies himself.

See, this is exactly why I was mad: when some men say he is disgusting for grabbing his crotch. Well is it no his crotch, are those not his hands doing it? Isn't that move his signature move?

Why, of why would he be embarrassed?!?!??!?!??!

Are you Michael WTF?? ??

Gina - we each have an opinion. It doesn't mean I am right or you are right - neither of us know Michael. It's just what we believe. What I see is that when you feel attacked you become defensive. I am not attacking you - please know that. If you are comfortable with your belief it shouldn't matter what someone else believes and it shouldn't affect you the way it seems to when someone thinks differently. Just my humble opinion.

Michael may not be reading this forum but if you Google gold pants this topic will probably come up. Michael may not read these comments but his children might stumble upon them.

The ones who say he's disgusting in the golden pants will say the same thing about this video too.

And nobody said he was disgusting. We said it was embarrassing.

Blessings.
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:26:16 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Blueberry

Why men don't understand gold pants are not disgusting crash/ :evil:??

:? Do some men find the gold pants disgusting? Why?  :lol: Well i doesn't matter what they think, I LOVE them  :-*

Much L.O.V.E. and many hugs to you bearhug

yeah just image he told me this video and MJ grabbing his crotch is disgusting
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFPmh84DtfE[/youtube]

Although they zoomed in like a millon times in this pictures I do not find it so nauseating. Why zoom in so much? Well, they decided to watch it. They're the ones who have to carry the can. Everyone has different opinions. I still love the gold pants, and I think I share that love with some other people as well.

I prefer to watch this video (with the gold pants) comprising the song They Don't Care About Us. HIStory tour!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_rDJiWGaU[/youtube]

Watch and enjoy!

Much L.O.V.E. and hugs

The ones who say he's disgusting in the golden pants will say the same thing about this video too.

Well, everybody is entitled to have an opinion, just if you based it on some arguments. Michael has explained several times why he does it, and if that doesn't satisfy them it's totally okey with me...if they have some solid arguments. The grabbing thing is a part of his dance, and I don't see where it is disgusting. It's not like he's nude when doing this on stage... lolol/

L.O.V.E and respect respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

voice ...MJ embarrassed? He is not reading here.
I do not believe he is reading here.

And even if he were, why would he be embarrassed about what HE did? Isn't it him there wearing those pants? Is it somebody else? No , it's him, our Michael Jackson. I do not think he is embarrassed because this would mean he denies himself.

See, this is exactly why I was mad: when some men say he is disgusting for grabbing his crotch. Well is it no his crotch, are those not his hands doing it? Isn't that move his signature move?

Why, of why would he be embarrassed?!?!??!?!??!

Are you Michael WTF?? ??

Gina - we each have an opinion. It doesn't mean I am right or you are right - neither of us know Michael. It's just what we believe. What I see is that when you feel attacked you become defensive. I am not attacking you - please know that. If you are comfortable with your belief it shouldn't matter what someone else believes and it shouldn't affect you the way it seems to when someone thinks differently. Just my humble opinion.

Michael may not be reading this forum but if you Google gold pants this topic will probably come up. Michael may not read these comments but his children might stumble upon them.

Blessings.

In the Michael Jackson tapes, MJ say: ''When I think about it-I would never say this on TV- but if I went on stage thinking about what goes through women's heads, I would never go out on stage. If I was suddently to start thinking about what they were thinking about...sex, or what I look like naked, then, oh God, that would be so embarrassing. I could never go out. That's so terrible.''
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

There is only one video where I saw Michael in am embarrassing position: when he was angry beyond selfcontrol.
That was embarrassing to watch.

In the Michael Jackson tapes, MJ say: ''When I think about it-I would never say this on TV- but if I went on stage thinking about what goes through women's heads, I would never go out on stage. If I was suddently to start thinking about what they were thinking about...sex, or what I look like naked, then, oh God, that would be so embarrassing. I could never go out. That's so terrible.''

Well, he knew very well though. There shouldn't be contradiction between words and deeds.
It's like saying you don't like chocolate while eating the whole box.
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 03:57:47 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

If this thread is turning into a 'let's drool over gold pants'  thread, then I am going to lock it. Capiche?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To all who are hurting tonight...the sun will rise again. 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8KsWiLPdCs&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

@bec and eternalflame...my thoughts are with you both.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

This is completely not related to the forum but I am so sick of school. Fall quarter is almost over but I am taking my finals at the moment and they are killing me. I never get enough sleep and I'm about to go crazy. Why did I ever decide to be a science major  :'( :'( :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

Blueberry

This is completely not related to the forum but I am so sick of school. Fall quarter is almost over but I am taking my finals at the moment and they are killing me. I never get enough sleep and I'm about to go crazy. Why did I ever decide to be a science major  :'( :'( :'(

You are not the only one that is tired of school. I feel it will never end, but deeply in my heart I know it will. Hope you see the light at the end of the tunnel. You will manage it with your finals. Think optimistic! I believe that you are industrious and will do well. Are you studying on the level of University? Are hesitating that science major is right for you? For me there is ALWAYS homework to do. I will never dipose of it, not even om my weekends and holidays. But I keep on being positive, the tough studies will end some day.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not the only one that is tired of school. I feel it will never end, but deeply in my heart I know it will. Hope you see the light at the end of the tunnel. You will manage it with your finals. Think optimistic! I believe that you are industrious and will do well. Are you studying on the level of University? Are hesitating that science major is right for you? For me there is ALWAYS homework to do. I will never dipose of it, not even om my weekends and holidays. But I keep on being positive, the tough studies will end some day.

Thank you for your kind words! I am studying at the university level. I really don't like my major but considering I am about ready to graduate, I can't really change it. I just wish I would have thought things through more before I decided on a major.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
WHAT IS UP WITH THESE 3 A.M. WAKE UPS!

I......NEED.......SLEEP   >:( :P :(

Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 04:37:37 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm so tired!

Michael looks increasingly distant from this world!

Where you are, Michael? Can you come back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Blueberry

Thank you for your kind words! I am studying at the university level. I really don't like my major but considering I am about ready to graduate, I can't really change it. I just wish I would have thought things through more before I decided on a major.

You're welcome! :mrgreen: I genuinely hope that the occupation is more interesting and amusing than the studies. How I also wish that I in some cases deliberated a little longer! But I presume that you occasionally shouldn't think too much. Hopefully you did the right decision! :)

Have a wonderful day. Lots of L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Sometimes I realize what a bunch of lunatics we must look like to the ones who visit this site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions