GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why men don't understand gold pants are not disgusting crash/ :evil:??

:? Do some men find the gold pants disgusting? Why?  :lol: Well i doesn't matter what they think, I LOVE them  :-*

Much L.O.V.E. and many hugs to you bearhug

yeah just image he told me this video and MJ grabbing his crotch is disgusting
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFPmh84DtfE[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
In Europe its easier to be a doctor? Wait what in Ireland is nearly impossible to become a doctor you need 770 points out of 800 and I'll tell you thats dang hard. You also need English, Irish, maths, a foreign language and two science subjects and if you want to get your points you have to do honour subjects which are really hard, so yeah its simple to be a doctor in Europe  :roll:
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:17:18 PM by Katie2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thank you voiceforthesilent. I guess if it wasn't for your husband who decided that you should divorce - you wouldn't have made a career change.
I already have an university degree, parents decided for me and it was not bad, it's just...well maybe that was not my best talent to learn economy.
I was thinking of a change many times...but after investing a lot of time in this profession, I find it difficult to start again, learning again....I often think of death actually. Since my mom died in front of me I often think of death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

In Europe is easier to become a doctor???
Oh believe me it's not. Not in my country anyway. Where I live there's one of the most prestigious medicine schools in my country and it's 5 years of university normally but for some areas of studies it's 6 years. And after that there's more study...ahh it takes about 7-8 years as a sum of it all. Doesn't matter, I gave up the idea already. That's not important, it's just my regret of not being able to help sick people when I feel the doctors don't do everything that could be done.

In Europe its easier to be a doctor? Wait what in Ireland is nearly impossible to become a doctor you need 715 points out of 800 and I'll tell you thats dang hard. You also need English, Irish, maths, a foreign language and two science subjects and if you want to get your points you have to do honour subjects which are really hard, so yeah its simple to be a doctor in Europe  :roll:

LOL !!
Well actually it is a lot to learn. My husband bought part 1 of a course about human anatomy and I went through it a little and te whole book(a very THICK one, printed in small letters) was only about the way the embryo develops during those 9 month. 600 pages only about this...so I guess it's easy LOL.
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:18:30 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmmmm.....I have never been keen on the gold pants outfits  :oops:

I LOVE the Will You Be There outfit and the Come Together outfit  bow/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUaMzwNPgro&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Grcn2W09bA&feature=related[/youtube]

I especially like the way the shirt is torn, then untorn, then torn again....................ha ha ha! geek/

And while I'm here - why do relatives outstay their welcome?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:? Do some men find the gold pants disgusting? Why?  :lol: Well i doesn't matter what they think, I LOVE them  :-*

Gina - I don't want to be mean but do you think Michael would be embarrassed if he read this about his gold pants? Yes, this is a forum about Michael - but it's a hoax investigative forum, not a typical fan forum. How does this further the hoax investigation? When I see comments like this I check the top of my page to see what forum I am on. I can tell you that I become embarrassed for Michael when I see these comments.

And when you spoke about helping your children decide what to do in life because they can learn from your mistakes, that doesn't mean choosing their career path for them. That means helping them to recognize obstacles in life that deterred you from achieving your dreams so that they can achieve theirs. Becoming a doctor because you want them to may not be living out their dream and that is a form of control and manipulation whether you recognize it or not. Give them the freedom to be who they are. And yes, some children do know what they want to be when they grow up. Ask Michael Jackson. The best form of advice you can give them is to be an example. Go back to school, continue learning, continue helping others, and SHOW them how to live life rather than just telling them. You may not be a doctor but start small - get into the medical field and work your way up. In doing so you might find that what you thought is out of reach was really just in your imagination.

Please forgive me if this offends you. It's not my intent. Hugs and blessings to you. I hope you find what you are searching for.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
Ah jeez the gold pants, I hope they were fine in the first couple of shows and then somebody brought them to the dry cleaners and they shrunk or something but what perv designed them UPDATE turns out three men designed the costumes...right but anyways I feel really embarrased reading these comments keep them to yourselves guys :P @voiceforthesilent Come Together outfit :P love it and the Dirty Diana music video my favourite MJ song of all time :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Blueberry

Although they zoomed in like a millon times in this pictures I do not find it so nauseating. Why zoom in so much? Well, they decided to watch it. They're the ones who have to carry the can. Everyone has different opinions. I still love the gold pants, and I think I share that love with some other people as well.

I prefer to watch this video (with the gold pants) comprising the song They Don't Care About Us. HIStory tour!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_rDJiWGaU[/youtube]

Watch and enjoy!

Much L.O.V.E. and hugs
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:50:22 PM by BlackOrWhite
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy this s**t Year will soon Be over.
This year I Lost my Mum, I Miss her sooo much...

I lost all pets through accidents, my sweet kitten.

And my best friend and love of my life leaves for South Africa tomorrow to marry another one and he won't come back anymore.

So, now it was the last time I've cried my head off, I've posted it here and I won't talk about it anymore, never ever. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Thank you voiceforthesilent. I guess if it wasn't for your husband who decided that you should divorce - you wouldn't have made a career change.
I already have an university degree, parents decided for me and it was not bad, it's just...well maybe that was not my best talent to learn economy.
I was thinking of a change many times...but after investing a lot of time in this profession, I find it difficult to start again, learning again....I often think of death actually. Since my mom died in front of me I often think of death.

Gina - You might be correct about that but I wasn't sad in my prior occupation and I was continually learning new things. But since I was starting over I had time to reflect on what I would have done if I had not gotten married 20 years earlier and that is how I realized that I still had a desire to go into that line of work. I had peace from God in my decisions and I also showed my children that divorce after 20 years was not the end of the world but the beginning of another chapter. Life is never over until we are dead and neither should be our quest to learn something new.

You already have the head start with your college. It's crazy that you don't take the leap of faith and just do it. Start small and work towards it that way if you find you don't like it you won't have too much invested.

My brother-in-law has been out of college for over 20 years and he has a successful business. He recently told my sister that he wanted to go back to school to be a lawyer (he is 49). He'd be a great lawyer and my sister is very supportive even though it will mean cutting back on their lifestyle. My sister is 43 and just finished school to be an interior designer, something she's always wanted to do. On this same note - since we are talking medical, I work in the medical profession. I deal with resident and fellows every day. Two of them (women) that are very good doctors are over 40. One of them was a biochemist since she was young and decided at the age of 40 to follow her dream of becoming a doctor, something she always wanted to do.

I will leave you with this - you can find 1000 excuses not to do something but your situation is not unique. The only difference is that you choose to allow the negative to hold you down. You will never know if you will succeed unless you try. If you fall down while trying, get back up and try again. Walt Disney went bankrupt 3 times while trying to make his dream of Disney Land come true. We only live one life. Get living.

Love to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Lol, no bodily harm wished, Snoopy, no.

Yes I'm already over it. Thanks, all. Moving on.

Okay...glad to see you're doing better! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm still going to leave the door cracked open on my offer though....if you need me to handle it  :lol:  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
voice ...MJ embarrassed? He is not reading here.
I do not believe he is reading here.

And even if he were, why would he be embarrassed about what HE did? Isn't it him there wearing those pants? Is it somebody else? No , it's him, our Michael Jackson. I do not think he is embarrassed because this would mean he denies himself.

See, this is exactly why I was mad: when some men say he is disgusting for grabbing his crotch. Well is it no his crotch, are those not his hands doing it? Isn't that move his signature move?

Why, of why would he be embarrassed?!?!??!?!??!

Are you Michael WTF?? ??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ah jeez the gold pants, I hope they were fine in the first couple of shows and then somebody brought them to the dry cleaners and they shrunk or something but what perv designed them UPDATE turns out three men designed the costumes...right but anyways I feel really embarrased reading these comments keep them to yourselves guys :P @voiceforthesilent Come Together outfit :P love it and the Dirty Diana music video my favourite MJ song of all time :)

LOL - I agree.  :lol: :lol: Those are my favorites too. I am female, after all. But when it comes to gold pants and uncomfortable comments I try to think about who may be reading this and what they may think or feel.  :oops:

Good to have you here, by the way. Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Although they zoomed in like a millon times in this pictures I do not find it so nauseating. Why zoom in so much? Well, they decided to watch it. They're the ones who have to carry the can. Everyone has different opinions. I still love the gold pants, and I think I share that love with some other people as well.

I prefer to watch this video (with the gold pants) comprising the song They Don't Care About Us. HIStory tour!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_rDJiWGaU[/youtube]

Watch and enjoy!

Much L.O.V.E. and hugs

The ones who say he's disgusting in the golden pants will say the same thing about this video too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Hmmmmm.....I have never been keen on the gold pants outfits  :oops:

I LOVE the Will You Be There outfit and the Come Together outfit  bow/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUaMzwNPgro&feature=related[/youtube]

I especially like the way the shirt is torn, then untorn, then torn again....................ha ha ha! geek/

And while I'm here - why do relatives outstay their welcome?
  :roll:

Thanks Reveron!

I had never seen that "Will you be there" video (I know, I know, I'm a bad Michael Jackson fan) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...but I'll be darned if I weren't jealous of that angel girl, lol! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know how you feel about the relatives! ....Lordy, Lordy I understand!You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 10:56:13 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions