The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

• 1135 Replies

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Exploring The Hoax
Lol, no bodily harm wished, Snoopy, no.

Yes I'm already over it. Thanks, all. Moving on.
Are you entertained?

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Why men don't understand gold pants are not disgusting crash/ :evil:??

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Completely un-hoax related.

I got my heart broken this week. I thought I was too old for this shit. I feel so crappy.

So sorry bec :(

it's his loss, you'll be okay!  ;))

......You want me to go beat him up? ::)

I often do not speak because my English is not much good  :cry: ( even if after two years passed here is improved )  geek/ .But I speak with my heart   bearhug  ......Bec, love you......united in L.O.V.E. forever....this is a great thing and it helps in the sad moments......    bearhug    SMILE....we are here....    ;) typing/ bearhug

moonwalk_/
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:29:56 PM by blankie »
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline Blueberry

• Hoaxer
  • L.❤.V.E.

:? Do some men find the gold pants disgusting? Why?  :lol: Well i doesn't matter what they think, I LOVE them  :-*

Much L.O.V.E. and many hugs to you bearhug
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:35:41 PM by BlackOrWhite »

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
In Europe is easier to become a doctor???
Oh believe me it's not. Not in my country anyway. Where I live there's one of the most prestigious medicine schools in my country and it's 5 years of university normally but for some areas of studies it's 6 years. And after that there's more study...ahh it takes about 7-8 years as a sum of it all. Doesn't matter, I gave up the idea already. That's not important, it's just my regret of not being able to help sick people when I feel the doctors don't do everything that could be done.

As about charity...I don't believe in a system that generates the NEED for charity. If you know what I mean. It shouldn't be a NEED for charity. Every human being should have enough dignity so not to become subject of charity. Charity is just a cover up for a system that doesn't work...This doesn't mean I am against charity as an emergency measure, but that's how I see it - an emergency measure for a deep illness of the human kind. I don't know if I made myself clear. It's like treating the effects instead of the cause, the symptoms instead of the disease.

Goodness, Gina, my heart goes out to you. When you say "treating the symptoms instead of the effects" that is why you teach one how to fish instead of just giving him the fish. Same thing if you teach one how to read you give them freedom to read on their own rather than just reading to the person.

I'm not sure what you think can be done but there has always been a need for "charity" and there always will be because we live in an imperfect world. Whether it's giving someone a hug, a kind word, or a warm meal, or money, it's all charity. Charity is love. It gives each of us the opportunity to help one another. If there were no love (charity) we would believe we don't need each other. And that is not true. There is no greater gift than to sacrifice your own comforts in order to help another in need.

As far as being 41 years old - you are young. Do you know how long you will live? Or how long you will work? What a shame that you see your days as winding down instead of the opportunity to start something new. We should always strive to grow for as long as we are alive. For when the flower stops growing and being fed it dies.

I don't know how long my life will be (none of us do) but I changed my profession when I was 40 years old. When I was younger I worked really hard to help put my husband through college and to raise my 3 children. I worked as well but only to bring in additional income. At 39 years of age my husband decided he wanted a change of life and we divorced. Two of my three children were already out of the home. Instead of moping around I decided it was the perfect time for me to change my career to fit more of what I had always wanted to do. I went back to school and now I work in the field of my choosing. I will turn 50 years old next year and I can tell you that this last 10 years has brought more personal growth and strength than any of my adult life. Yes, it was hard but it was very rewarding. I didn't have the money, in fact, I had to reach out to family at times to help me financially but now, a few years later, the tables have turned dramatically and I am the one able to help those in need.

This world will never be perfect. But by helping one person a day with either a smile, a kind word of encouragement, a phone call, a ride to the store, hugging a child, buying someone groceries, etc., you are helping to make the world a better place.

One thing I do, especially around holiday time (which some might not think is true charity) is that when I go through a drive thru restaurant I pay for the meal for the car behind me. I instruct the person at the window to tell the people God bless you - have a wonderful holiday. I don't know if that is relayed but that is okay. God knows my intent. I will never know if the person behind me is scraping pennies to eat like I was a few years ago but I know it brought a smile to a strangers face because I can see that in my rear view mirror as I drive off.

Hugs and blessings to you, Gina. It's never too late to follow your dreams. God bless you.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:58:56 PM by voiceforthesilent »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer

:? Do some men find the gold pants disgusting? Why?  :lol: Well i doesn't matter what they think, I LOVE them  :-*

yeah just image he told me this video and MJ grabbing his crotch is disgusting
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFPmh84DtfE[/youtube]

Offline Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
In Europe its easier to be a doctor? Wait what in Ireland is nearly impossible to become a doctor you need 770 points out of 800 and I'll tell you thats dang hard. You also need English, Irish, maths, a foreign language and two science subjects and if you want to get your points you have to do honour subjects which are really hard, so yeah its simple to be a doctor in Europe  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:17:18 PM by Katie2 »

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
Thank you voiceforthesilent. I guess if it wasn't for your husband who decided that you should divorce - you wouldn't have made a career change.
I already have an university degree, parents decided for me and it was not bad, it's just...well maybe that was not my best talent to learn economy.
I was thinking of a change many times...but after investing a lot of time in this profession, I find it difficult to start again, learning again....I often think of death actually. Since my mom died in front of me I often think of death.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer

In Europe is easier to become a doctor???
Oh believe me it's not. Not in my country anyway. Where I live there's one of the most prestigious medicine schools in my country and it's 5 years of university normally but for some areas of studies it's 6 years. And after that there's more study...ahh it takes about 7-8 years as a sum of it all. Doesn't matter, I gave up the idea already. That's not important, it's just my regret of not being able to help sick people when I feel the doctors don't do everything that could be done.

In Europe its easier to be a doctor? Wait what in Ireland is nearly impossible to become a doctor you need 715 points out of 800 and I'll tell you thats dang hard. You also need English, Irish, maths, a foreign language and two science subjects and if you want to get your points you have to do honour subjects which are really hard, so yeah its simple to be a doctor in Europe  :roll:

LOL !!
Well actually it is a lot to learn. My husband bought part 1 of a course about human anatomy and I went through it a little and te whole book(a very THICK one, printed in small letters) was only about the way the embryo develops during those 9 month. 600 pages only about this...so I guess it's easy LOL.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:18:30 PM by GINAFELICIA »

Offline reveron1958

• Hoaxer
Hmmmmm.....I have never been keen on the gold pants outfits  :oops:

I LOVE the Will You Be There outfit and the Come Together outfit  bow/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUaMzwNPgro&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Grcn2W09bA&feature=related[/youtube]

I especially like the way the shirt is torn, then untorn, then torn again....................ha ha ha! geek/

And while I'm here - why do relatives outstay their welcome?  :roll:

• Hoaxer

Gina - I don't want to be mean but do you think Michael would be embarrassed if he read this about his gold pants? Yes, this is a forum about Michael - but it's a hoax investigative forum, not a typical fan forum. How does this further the hoax investigation? When I see comments like this I check the top of my page to see what forum I am on. I can tell you that I become embarrassed for Michael when I see these comments.

And when you spoke about helping your children decide what to do in life because they can learn from your mistakes, that doesn't mean choosing their career path for them. That means helping them to recognize obstacles in life that deterred you from achieving your dreams so that they can achieve theirs. Becoming a doctor because you want them to may not be living out their dream and that is a form of control and manipulation whether you recognize it or not. Give them the freedom to be who they are. And yes, some children do know what they want to be when they grow up. Ask Michael Jackson. The best form of advice you can give them is to be an example. Go back to school, continue learning, continue helping others, and SHOW them how to live life rather than just telling them. You may not be a doctor but start small - get into the medical field and work your way up. In doing so you might find that what you thought is out of reach was really just in your imagination.

Please forgive me if this offends you. It's not my intent. Hugs and blessings to you. I hope you find what you are searching for.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
Ah jeez the gold pants, I hope they were fine in the first couple of shows and then somebody brought them to the dry cleaners and they shrunk or something but what perv designed them UPDATE turns out three men designed the costumes...right but anyways I feel really embarrased reading these comments keep them to yourselves guys :P @voiceforthesilent Come Together outfit :P love it and the Dirty Diana music video my favourite MJ song of all time :)

Offline Blueberry

• Hoaxer
  • L.❤.V.E.

Although they zoomed in like a millon times in this pictures I do not find it so nauseating. Why zoom in so much? Well, they decided to watch it. They're the ones who have to carry the can. Everyone has different opinions. I still love the gold pants, and I think I share that love with some other people as well.

I prefer to watch this video (with the gold pants) comprising the song They Don't Care About Us. HIStory tour!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_rDJiWGaU[/youtube]

Watch and enjoy!

Much L.O.V.E. and hugs
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:50:22 PM by BlackOrWhite »

Offline eternalflame

• Hoaxer
I'm happy this s**t Year will soon Be over.
This year I Lost my Mum, I Miss her sooo much...

I lost all pets through accidents, my sweet kitten.

And my best friend and love of my life leaves for South Africa tomorrow to marry another one and he won't come back anymore.

So, now it was the last time I've cried my head off, I've posted it here and I won't talk about it anymore, never ever. 

"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

• Hoaxer
Thank you voiceforthesilent. I guess if it wasn't for your husband who decided that you should divorce - you wouldn't have made a career change.
I already have an university degree, parents decided for me and it was not bad, it's just...well maybe that was not my best talent to learn economy.
I was thinking of a change many times...but after investing a lot of time in this profession, I find it difficult to start again, learning again....I often think of death actually. Since my mom died in front of me I often think of death.

Gina - You might be correct about that but I wasn't sad in my prior occupation and I was continually learning new things. But since I was starting over I had time to reflect on what I would have done if I had not gotten married 20 years earlier and that is how I realized that I still had a desire to go into that line of work. I had peace from God in my decisions and I also showed my children that divorce after 20 years was not the end of the world but the beginning of another chapter. Life is never over until we are dead and neither should be our quest to learn something new.

You already have the head start with your college. It's crazy that you don't take the leap of faith and just do it. Start small and work towards it that way if you find you don't like it you won't have too much invested.

My brother-in-law has been out of college for over 20 years and he has a successful business. He recently told my sister that he wanted to go back to school to be a lawyer (he is 49). He'd be a great lawyer and my sister is very supportive even though it will mean cutting back on their lifestyle. My sister is 43 and just finished school to be an interior designer, something she's always wanted to do. On this same note - since we are talking medical, I work in the medical profession. I deal with resident and fellows every day. Two of them (women) that are very good doctors are over 40. One of them was a biochemist since she was young and decided at the age of 40 to follow her dream of becoming a doctor, something she always wanted to do.

I will leave you with this - you can find 1000 excuses not to do something but your situation is not unique. The only difference is that you choose to allow the negative to hold you down. You will never know if you will succeed unless you try. If you fall down while trying, get back up and try again. Walt Disney went bankrupt 3 times while trying to make his dream of Disney Land come true. We only live one life. Get living.

Love to you.

Offline Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Lol, no bodily harm wished, Snoopy, no.

Yes I'm already over it. Thanks, all. Moving on.

Okay...glad to see you're doing better!

I'm still going to leave the door cracked open on my offer though....if you need me to handle it  :lol:  suspicious//

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
voice ...MJ embarrassed? He is not reading here.
I do not believe he is reading here.

And even if he were, why would he be embarrassed about what HE did? Isn't it him there wearing those pants? Is it somebody else? No , it's him, our Michael Jackson. I do not think he is embarrassed because this would mean he denies himself.

See, this is exactly why I was mad: when some men say he is disgusting for grabbing his crotch. Well is it no his crotch, are those not his hands doing it? Isn't that move his signature move?

Why, of why would he be embarrassed?!?!??!?!??!

Are you Michael WTF?? ??

• Hoaxer
Ah jeez the gold pants, I hope they were fine in the first couple of shows and then somebody brought them to the dry cleaners and they shrunk or something but what perv designed them UPDATE turns out three men designed the costumes...right but anyways I feel really embarrased reading these comments keep them to yourselves guys :P @voiceforthesilent Come Together outfit :P love it and the Dirty Diana music video my favourite MJ song of all time :)

LOL - I agree.  :lol: :lol: Those are my favorites too. I am female, after all. But when it comes to gold pants and uncomfortable comments I try to think about who may be reading this and what they may think or feel.  :oops:

Good to have you here, by the way. Blessings to you :)

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer

Although they zoomed in like a millon times in this pictures I do not find it so nauseating. Why zoom in so much? Well, they decided to watch it. They're the ones who have to carry the can. Everyone has different opinions. I still love the gold pants, and I think I share that love with some other people as well.

I prefer to watch this video (with the gold pants) comprising the song They Don't Care About Us. HIStory tour!

Watch and enjoy!

Much L.O.V.E. and hugs

The ones who say he's disgusting in the golden pants will say the same thing about this video too.

Offline Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Hmmmmm.....I have never been keen on the gold pants outfits  :oops:

I LOVE the Will You Be There outfit and the Come Together outfit  bow/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUaMzwNPgro&feature=related[/youtube]

I especially like the way the shirt is torn, then untorn, then torn again....................ha ha ha! geek/

And while I'm here - why do relatives outstay their welcome?
  :roll:

Thanks Reveron!

I had never seen that "Will you be there" video (I know, I know, I'm a bad Michael Jackson fan)

...but I'll be darned if I weren't jealous of that angel girl, lol!

I know how you feel about the relatives! ....Lordy, Lordy I understand!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 11:56:13 AM by Snoopy71 »

Offline Blueberry

• Hoaxer
  • L.❤.V.E.
I'm happy this s**t Year will soon Be over.
This year I Lost my Mum, I Miss her sooo much...

I lost all pets through accidents, my sweet kitten.

And my best friend and love of my life leaves for South Africa tomorrow to marry another one and he won't come back anymore.

So, now it was the last time I've cried my head off, I've posted it here and I won't talk about it anymore, never ever. 

Is that true? :cry: :cry: :cry:  My condolence goes to you. I feel so sorry for you, and sincerely and profoundly hope 2012 will be a better year.

You are more than welcome to PM me, if you wish. Love ya!

Much L.O.V.E. and many hugs to you eternalflame! bearhug

• Hoaxer

And even if he were, why would he be embarrassed about what HE did? Isn't it him there wearing those pants? Is it somebody else? No , it's him, our Michael Jackson. I do not think he is embarrassed because this would mean he denies himself.

See, this is exactly why I was mad: when some men say he is disgusting for grabbing his crotch. Well is it no his crotch, are those not his hands doing it? Isn't that move his signature move?

Are you Michael WTF?? ??

Gina - we each have an opinion. It doesn't mean I am right or you are right - neither of us know Michael. It's just what we believe. What I see is that when you feel attacked you become defensive. I am not attacking you - please know that. If you are comfortable with your belief it shouldn't matter what someone else believes and it shouldn't affect you the way it seems to when someone thinks differently. Just my humble opinion.

Michael may not be reading this forum but if you Google gold pants this topic will probably come up. Michael may not read these comments but his children might stumble upon them.

The ones who say he's disgusting in the golden pants will say the same thing about this video too.

And nobody said he was disgusting. We said it was embarrassing.

Blessings.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 03:26:16 PM by voiceforthesilent »

Offline Blueberry

• Hoaxer
  • L.❤.V.E.

Watch and enjoy!

Much L.O.V.E. and hugs

Well, everybody is entitled to have an opinion, just if you based it on some arguments. Michael has explained several times why he does it, and if that doesn't satisfy them it's totally okey with me...if they have some solid arguments. The grabbing thing is a part of his dance, and I don't see where it is disgusting. It's not like he's nude when doing this on stage... lolol/

L.O.V.E and respect respect/

Offline katooooooo

• Hoaxer

Are you Michael WTF?? ??

Gina - we each have an opinion. It doesn't mean I am right or you are right - neither of us know Michael. It's just what we believe. What I see is that when you feel attacked you become defensive. I am not attacking you - please know that. If you are comfortable with your belief it shouldn't matter what someone else believes and it shouldn't affect you the way it seems to when someone thinks differently. Just my humble opinion.

Michael may not be reading this forum but if you Google gold pants this topic will probably come up. Michael may not read these comments but his children might stumble upon them.

Blessings.

In the Michael Jackson tapes, MJ say: ''When I think about it-I would never say this on TV- but if I went on stage thinking about what goes through women's heads, I would never go out on stage. If I was suddently to start thinking about what they were thinking about...sex, or what I look like naked, then, oh God, that would be so embarrassing. I could never go out. That's so terrible.''

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer

There is only one video where I saw Michael in am embarrassing position: when he was angry beyond selfcontrol.
That was embarrassing to watch.

In the Michael Jackson tapes, MJ say: ''When I think about it-I would never say this on TV- but if I went on stage thinking about what goes through women's heads, I would never go out on stage. If I was suddently to start thinking about what they were thinking about...sex, or what I look like naked, then, oh God, that would be so embarrassing. I could never go out. That's so terrible.''

Well, he knew very well though. There shouldn't be contradiction between words and deeds.
It's like saying you don't like chocolate while eating the whole box.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 04:57:47 PM by GINAFELICIA »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal