Blueberry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I didn't know where to post this, so since it's kind of a rant, I'll post it here.  Today I had my yearly physical and the doc asked if I ever had a colonoscopy and I told him no...because I don't like the idea of getting knocked out for a procedure and he said "The drug they use is the one that killed Michael Jackson".......and since he left himself wide open on that one I decided to educate him about the hoax and that he should mark my words and watch/wait for the BAM.  He just looked at me with that "YEeeeeeahhhhhhhh...okkkaayyyyyyy" look but that's okay....at least he heard something different than MJ is dead.

What I want to rant on is:  Is this now how Dr's are going to label Propophol....the one that killed MJ?  I guess in a way it keeps MJ's name out there but it sure give Propophol a bad name!   :?

As a matter of fact I've heard that a couple of other fans have heard the simliar quote from doctors that is referring Propofol as the drug that killed MJ. "You will soon be anesthetized with something called Propofol.....and it killed MJ". Why? Why? Does it make the patient feel better? pale/  :evil:

L.O.V.E and hugs to you bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I didn't know where to post this, so since it's kind of a rant, I'll post it here.  Today I had my yearly physical and the doc asked if I ever had a colonoscopy and I told him no...because I don't like the idea of getting knocked out for a procedure and he said "The drug they use is the one that killed Michael Jackson".......and since he left himself wide open on that one I decided to educate him about the hoax and that he should mark my words and watch/wait for the BAM.  He just looked at me with that "YEeeeeeahhhhhhhh...okkkaayyyyyyy" look but that's okay....at least he heard something different than MJ is dead.

What I want to rant on is:  Is this now how Dr's are going to label Propophol....the one that killed MJ?  I guess in a way it keeps MJ's name out there but it sure give Propophol a bad name!   :?

Listen to me, this doctor of yours is not professional at all.. Propofol is used in the hospital, you are monitored by anesthesiologist, and other doctors. You will not die if you are properly monitored, yes there are risks, you can die under anesthesia, but it is very rare.. Please change doctor with more professionalism.. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
This thread says "whine, cry and rant in here"
I came here today to cry. I hope I am not off topic.

:'(

mjj4ever what happiness are you talking about?
Now I think it's obvious what my fear is - I am afraid that MJ is dead.But now that you extended your post to other areas, like my life, other fears in my life, how I don't know to be happy in my life, I want to ask you - how can you be happy when the whole world is the way it is? I turn on the TV and it's the same  - drama happening everywhere. I go out on the street and I see a mother with her baby in her arms begging in the cold of the winter. I go to a supermaket and the begging kids ask for money. I stay in line to buy something and see old people counting every nickle because they don't have enough to buy food.

I see doctors making a business of their pledge. I see so many people dying of cancer while there are billions spent for research but the researchers don't find "anything" crash/.

Please tell me how can I go home and be happy????
Because for me I don't need much. I have a place to stay, I have a job, I have a great man as a husband, a great boy, I don't like to travel at all, I don't  have expensive habits or whatever, I am happy with little things.  I regret I didn't trust myself enough to become a doctor...that's my regret ....but that's all. It's not about my life, but life in general...

Gina, what you see is nothing new. Every part of the world we have starving homeless people, children whom are abused, without parents abandonned, starving.  You say you have a job husband and son, count your blessings, not too many people have that. If you want to see a better world, make a difference. Do something about it.. Stop complaining and do a fund raiser party, to raise money for cancer, I do that, my mom has lung cancer, and she has never smoked a cigarette in her life. I give to the homeless shelters, What I am trying to say, you do not need to be a millionaire like Michael to give, even a $1.00 will make someone happy for a cup of coffee, this will make a better world. Yes this thread is to vent, you vented, now act.. Like they say actions speaks louder than words.
By the way it is never to late to become a doctor if you really want to.. I am 51 yrs old, and I am going for my Ph.D... in psychology. Just to tell you follow your dreams.. Never give up.. and BELIEVE in yourself. Which I see you are lacking.. I know you will be defensive towards me, but I really don't care, I needed to say my peace. blessings.

Look...if I could I would do more...but I can't, because I simply don't have that much money. The fact is the system that generates this situation is wrong and no matter how many funds are raised, it won't help until the whole system changes. You know that saying, instead giving a hungry man a fish, you better teach him how to fish. I strongly believe this is not the system that needs to be encouraged. Every human being should live in a system that doesn't force people to degrade themselves by accepting mercy of others. I would rather die of hunger than beg for others to feed me.
What I see around is a degradation of the human condition. When people fear for basic necessities in a wealthy world it's just degrading. What can I do more? There's nothing more I can do.

About the doctor thing - of course it's too late. I'm 41. It takes 6 years of studies , it's possible that I die before I could even finish that school. Doesn't matter, I am over it. Maybe the next life.
Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 03:00:41 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

This thread says "whine, cry and rant in here"
I came here today to cry. I hope I am not off topic.

:'(

mjj4ever what happiness are you talking about?
Now I think it's obvious what my fear is - I am afraid that MJ is dead.But now that you extended your post to other areas, like my life, other fears in my life, how I don't know to be happy in my life, I want to ask you - how can you be happy when the whole world is the way it is? I turn on the TV and it's the same  - drama happening everywhere. I go out on the street and I see a mother with her baby in her arms begging in the cold of the winter. I go to a supermaket and the begging kids ask for money. I stay in line to buy something and see old people counting every nickle because they don't have enough to buy food.

I see doctors making a business of their pledge. I see so many people dying of cancer while there are billions spent for research but the researchers don't find "anything" crash/.

Please tell me how can I go home and be happy????
Because for me I don't need much. I have a place to stay, I have a job, I have a great man as a husband, a great boy, I don't like to travel at all, I don't  have expensive habits or whatever, I am happy with little things.  I regret I didn't trust myself enough to become a doctor...that's my regret ....but that's all. It's not about my life, but life in general...

Gina, what you see is nothing new. Every part of the world we have starving homeless people, children whom are abused, without parents abandonned, starving.  You say you have a job husband and son, count your blessings, not too many people have that. If you want to see a better world, make a difference. Do something about it.. Stop complaining and do a fund raiser party, to raise money for cancer, I do that, my mom has lung cancer, and she has never smoked a cigarette in her life. I give to the homeless shelters, What I am trying to say, you do not need to be a millionaire like Michael to give, even a $1.00 will make someone happy for a cup of coffee, this will make a better world. Yes this thread is to vent, you vented, now act.. Like they say actions speaks louder than words.
By the way it is never to late to become a doctor if you really want to.. I am 51 yrs old, and I am going for my Ph.D... in psychology. Just to tell you follow your dreams.. Never give up.. and BELIEVE in yourself. Which I see you are lacking.. I know you will be defensive towards me, but I really don't care, I needed to say my peace. blessings.

Look...if I could I would do more...but I can't, because I simply don't have that much money. The fact is the system that generates this situation is wrong and no matter how many funds are raised, it won't help until the whole system changes. You know that saying, instead giving a hungry man a fish, you better teach him how to fish. I strongly believe this is not the system that needs to be encouraged. Every human being should live in a system that doesn't force people to degrade themselves by accepting mercy of others. I would rather die of hunger than beg for others to feed me.
What I see around is a degradation of the human condition. When people fear for basic necessities in a wealthy world it's just degrading. What can I do more? There's nothing more I can do.

About the doctor thing - of course it's too late. I'm 41. It takes 6 years of studies , it's possible that I die before I could even finish that school. Doesn't matter, I am over it. Maybe the next life.

You do not need lots of money, you can help in so many ways.. Working in a homeless place, feeding the homeless. You can also talk to the homeless and ask them how come they became homeless and try to get them out of this situations. I am involved in this charity, which we do help homeless, and have these homeless off the streets to find jobs and a place for themselves. it is called Chicken soup.. You see dear, you can do anything you want, just use your brains, you do not need money, this will make a difference to one person, then the next one, and this is how we fix the world. If each of us do our share we would live in a better world.
6 yrs of study is too long for a 41 yr old? Stop being negative!!! No dear, you can do anything you want to do.. You are young. I know in Europe it is easier to become doctor, you do not have long yrs to go.. Here in Canada, you need to do 3 yrs of university, get bachelors degree, 3 yrs of masters than PH.D internship it will take about 12-13 yrs, and more.. So you are very lucky that in 6 yrs you can become a doctor.. I say follow your dream.. (Elvis sang that song) Why would you think you would die? If you think that way you will never do anything in life. We all have to die one day does it mean we should stop living because we will die? Just go for it, this is the best advise I can give you.. This is an advise which I charge people, and I am giving it to you for free.. blessings Gina..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
In Europe is easier to become a doctor???
Oh believe me it's not. Not in my country anyway. Where I live there's one of the most prestigious medicine schools in my country and it's 5 years of university normally but for some areas of studies it's 6 years. And after that there's more study...ahh it takes about 7-8 years as a sum of it all. Doesn't matter, I gave up the idea already. That's not important, it's just my regret of not being able to help sick people when I feel the doctors don't do everything that could be done.

As about charity...I don't believe in a system that generates the NEED for charity. If you know what I mean. It shouldn't be a NEED for charity. Every human being should have enough dignity so not to become subject of charity. Charity is just a cover up for a system that doesn't work...This doesn't mean I am against charity as an emergency measure, but that's how I see it - an emergency measure for a deep illness of the human kind. I don't know if I made myself clear. It's like treating the effects instead of the cause, the symptoms instead of the disease.
Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 04:03:09 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Count with 5-6 years of general studies + 2-3 of specialization + 2 of practice as an intern...all that If you are a VERY good student and pass every course without any delays.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Count with 5-6 years of general studies + 2-3 of specialization + 2 of practice as an intern...all that If you are a VERY good student and pass every course without any delays.

5-6 years of university you mean, after high-school to be precise.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

5-6 years of university you mean, after high-school to be precise.....

Yes, of course...5-6 of UNIVERSITY studies.
I know that in some countries people can work within the health sector just studying directly from high school. But that is not a higher education, it goes for care takers, nurse assistants and so.

Gina, to become a Doctor one needs to have an IRON stomach as well as a very natural and non dramatic approach to death. Have you considered those 2 options for instance? If yes and you are ok with it...Go for it! get started if you have the time...it´s never too late to learn something new!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
well ... I know what you mean, I don't like to see blood but i had 2 surgeries in my life and if the doctors would have complained they can't stand to see blood -  I would have died. So I think if someone depends on me to be saved I have to be stronger than that.

Now I hope I can convince my son to become a doctor...he says he can't stand to see blood but that's not an excuse to me. I try to explain to him it's not that bad when you get used to it and it worth if you can save a life.

Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 04:18:33 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hilde

well ... I know what you mean, I don't like to see blood but i had 2 surgeries in my life and if the doctors would have complained they can't stand to see blood -  I would have died. So I think if someone depends on me to be saved I have to be stronger than that.

Now I hope I can convince my son to become a doctor...he says he can't stand to see blood but that's not an excuse to me. I try to explain to him it's not that bad when you get used to it and it worth if you can save a life.

Hug for you Gina, but what you told you're son, can count for you as well. Don't wanna be rude to you :oops: I hope you can see that you can do it as well.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hilde

*Rant modus*
Don't know what to believe or who to believe... drives me crazy!
Are we all puppets of mind control? Maybe?  /pull hair/
Oh! And i hate that stupid (ghost) poke things...what they are for :S
*modus of*

Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 06:34:51 AM by Hilde
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Gina, you cannot force a child to become a doctor just because you didn't. If your son wants to be a lawyer it is his choice. Never force a child to become something he does not want.. He will resent you for the rest of his life.. believe me, I know for a fact..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

50th_State_Believer2

Pay it Forward Gina. Ever seen that movie? It came out years ago. See link:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Nobody can change the world himself/herself. We probably can't even help more than one person throughout our lives. But if we each inspire just one human being, by doing something positive, and instead of asking for the favor back, but to ask them to forward the favor to just one other person, and that person goes on to forward a favor to another, and another - that is God's message. That is Michael's message. For THE PEOPLE...to take a stand and ask that MAN IN THE MIRROR to do SOMETHING. One thing. Any thing. It doesn't matter what world governments or massive corporations do by corruption. They cannot deprive or take away your spirit. And it is that spirit that feeds us to do something, one thing, anything...good. A tree doesn't start but with one seedling. You can't ask for big change without starting on little changes. That is the order of life, the order of the universe. It is the corrupt world's way to discourage us, the little people. They WANT us to remain stagnant, to be discouraged, to see it futile and worthless to even try. If you look at the path 20 feet before you - can you jump that distance in one go? No. But you can still get there by taking small regular steps. That is the whole message. Nobody can stop you from taking those small steps. And if that one person you gave a hot meal to, one person you gave a warm pair of gloves to, one person you gave a warm jacket to this winter...feels the love you have to offer - THAT, is the small miracle that God intends you to share...and if a thousand people did the same - that is one thousand big miracles, Gina. Don't carry the weight on your shoulders. Don't let the evil win over - they WANT to discourage you. So that they can rush in and control your mind. Imagine Michael - imagine him saddened that because we aren't billionaires, we don't even see a point in helping one person. What is the purpose then, of believing that MJ stood for change?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Gina, you cannot force a child to become a doctor just because you didn't. If your son wants to be a lawyer it is his choice. Never force a child to become something he does not want.. He will resent you for the rest of his life.. believe me, I know for a fact..
This is too simple phychology for me.
A child doesn't know what he wants. Doesn't know what's good for him all the time. We must open their eyes sometimes. It is not forcing them into doing this or that, it's about "coaching" them of things they don't know yet because they didn't live/experienced yet.

I strongly believe they nee our guidance and they need to pay attention to older ones. They could learn from our mistakes. And do not tell me we have to let them do their mistakes, they will do mistakes anyway. But if we can control some damages - why not?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Completely un-hoax related.

I got my heart broken this week. I thought I was too old for this shit. I feel so crappy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions