blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
My english is no much good    :cry:  ..so only little words for a lot of thoughts I have in my heart....     typing/     ...Thanks     bearhug    , I love immensely this hoax family, thanks to all for these moments....because are  pure joy..     

LOVE YOU  ALL...
     moonwalk_/
Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 05:52:49 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...let me bleed to death....

Gina, you don't really mean that do you? You are much stronger then you give yourself credit for! I can see that after the outcome of Murray's sentencing today, that you have once again "lost Faith". I wish I had a magic wand that I could wave, that would erase all of your "Fears", but I can't. No one can. The only one who can change your life is YOU! You have to "want" a better life, and then you have to "create" that better life, for yourself and for your family. Michael can't do this for you. I know that you have deep feelings for Michael and you want to see him in the flesh so bad, but honestly Gina, Michael's return to the public eye, is not going to "magically" make your life all better. If you aren't happy in your life right now, it is going to remain unhappy when Michael returns. You may "think" that you'd be happier, and for a little while you may "feel" better, but once the novelty of his return has wore off, you will still have the same life you did, before his return, unless you make a change now.

You keep going back and forth believing one day that he is alive, then a couple days later, (or sometimes a couple of posts later), you are back to believing he is dead. As I have said before, you can't Believe in something only 50%, it has to be 100% in order to truly be Believing. You are driving yourself crazy with this "roller coaster" attitude, and it is impossible to have any Harmony in your life when you do this.  Your soul is begging with you to believe and have Faith in YOURSELF! I have a feeling that deep in your Heart, you know that Michael is alive, otherwise why would you be here on this forum? So the question you need to ask yourself is "Why can't I Believe in him being alive and stick that belief"? Listen to your "gut" feeling, whatever that may be, and stick with ONE belief, for your own peace of mind.

Please know Gina, that I am telling you this out of my LOVE for you. I know we don't know each other personally, but I truly LOVE everyone, because that is just who I am. I believe that we are all beings of LOVE and LIGHT, and that we are all an extension of GOD our creator, and our purpose here on Earth is to be LOVING and compassionate human beings. In order to live your life with LOVE and positivity, you must first learn to let go of all of your "Fears", and from reading your posts over the last couple of years, I think it is safe to say that you have a lot of FEAR in your life. Ask yourself what it is that you are afraid of and why you let that fear rule your life, then do something about it...Make that CHANGE! I know now you will probably say, "I can't", but the truth is YES YOU CAN! Fear is just an emotion that we ourselves have created in our minds, and because "WE" create that fear, we also have the power to "erase" it from our minds, and replace it with LOVE! Like the old saying goes. "There is nothing to fear, but fear itself".  If you are living in Fear, you aren't really "LIVING", you are just "existing". Believe me Gina, I use to be afraid of EVERYTHING, fear ruled my life, but I worked on myself, and today my life is Beautiful and full of LOVE.

In the end, the "choice" is up to you! You do have a "choice" Gina, and you do have all the answers you are searching for, you just have to search a little deeper within yourself and change the way you "think".
For your own health and happiness, I hope you take what I have said to Heart, and I hope that you finally make a decision, (MJ dead, or MJ alive), once and for all, and that you finally become a true "BELIEVER", one way or another. Do this for yourself Gina, because it is obvious that the way you are thinking right now is driving you crazy and you are only hurting yourself.

I LOVE YOU girl...Michael is ALIVE...You just need to BELIEVE!!!!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
This thread says "whine, cry and rant in here"
I came here today to cry. I hope I am not off topic.

:'(

mjj4ever what happiness are you talking about?
Now I think it's obvious what my fear is - I am afraid that MJ is dead.
But now that you extended your post to other areas, like my life, other fears in my life, how I don't know to be happy in my life, I want to ask you - how can you be happy when the whole world is the way it is? I turn on the TV and it's the same  - drama happening everywhere. I go out on the street and I see a mother with her baby in her arms begging in the cold of the winter. I go to a supermaket and the begging kids ask for money. I stay in line to buy something and see old people counting every nickle because they don't have enough to buy food.

I see doctors making a business of their pledge. I see so many people dying of cancer while there are billions spent for research but the researchers don't find "anything" crash/.

Please tell me how can I go home and be happy????
Because for me I don't need much. I have a place to stay, I have a job, I have a great man as a husband, a great boy, I don't like to travel at all, I don't  have expensive habits or whatever, I am happy with little things.  I regret I didn't trust myself enough to become a doctor...that's my regret ....but that's all. It's not about my life, but life in general...
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 08:45:17 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now I think it's obvious what my fear is - I am afraid that MJ is dead.
But now that you extended your post to other areas, like my life, other fears in my life, how I don't know to be happy in my life, I want to ask you - how can you be happy when the whole world is the way it is? I turn on the TV and it's the same  - drama happening everywhere. I go out on the street and I see a mother with her baby in her arms begging in the cold of the winter. I go to a supermaket and the begging kids ask for money. I stay in line to buy something and see old people counting every nickle because they don't have enough to buy food.

I see doctors making a business of their pledge. I see so many people dying of cancer while there are billions spent for research but the researchers don't find "anything" crash/.

Because for me I don't need much. I have a place to stay, I have a job, I have a great man as a husband, a great boy, I don't like to travel at all, I don't  have expensive habits or whatever, I am happy with little things.  I regret I didn't trust myself enough to become a doctor...that's my regret ....but that's all. It's not about my life, but life in general...

I really want to hug you  bearhug

(Im not gay!  suspicious//  :lol:)
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 09:51:14 AM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

bearhug
hugs Gina.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

To all who feel a little low.
Everything is going to be OK. You are loved and you are needed and worth. You make this world a better place. People need you cause you matter.

Stay strong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

bangbang crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
I'm tired of all this...I just don't feel like dealing with this stuff today.  :(

*EDIT*

Okay....enough pity-party.

In the words of Elizabeth Taylor...

"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick and pull yourself together"

...back to work  typing/
Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 03:01:04 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Blueberry

It's time for ranting! I have both a major Math and Biology test tomorrow /pull hair/

....no, I prefer to see the bright side of it. The weekend is approaching
  /woohoo/  :mrgreen:

Much L.O.V.E. and many hugs to everybody bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
(Im not gay!  suspicious//  :lol:)

I never thought you were :shock:

bearhug to everyone here bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I'm tired of all this...I just don't feel like dealing with this stuff today.  :(

:lol: What a cute doggie that is.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Now I think it's obvious what my fear is - I am afraid that MJ is dead.But now that you extended your post to other areas, like my life, other fears in my life, how I don't know to be happy in my life, I want to ask you - how can you be happy when the whole world is the way it is? I turn on the TV and it's the same  - drama happening everywhere. I go out on the street and I see a mother with her baby in her arms begging in the cold of the winter. I go to a supermaket and the begging kids ask for money. I stay in line to buy something and see old people counting every nickle because they don't have enough to buy food.

Gina, what you see is nothing new. Every part of the world we have starving homeless people, children whom are abused, without parents abandonned, starving.  You say you have a job husband and son, count your blessings, not too many people have that. If you want to see a better world, make a difference. Do something about it.. Stop complaining and do a fund raiser party, to raise money for cancer, I do that, my mom has lung cancer, and she has never smoked a cigarette in her life. I give to the homeless shelters, What I am trying to say, you do not need to be a millionaire like Michael to give, even a $1.00 will make someone happy for a cup of coffee, this will make a better world. Yes this thread is to vent, you vented, now act.. Like they say actions speaks louder than words.
By the way it is never to late to become a doctor if you really want to.. I am 51 yrs old, and I am going for my Ph.D... in psychology. Just to tell you follow your dreams.. Never give up.. and BELIEVE in yourself. Which I see you are lacking.. I know you will be defensive towards me, but I really don't care, I needed to say my peace. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I didn't know where to post this, so since it's kind of a rant, I'll post it here.  Today I had my yearly physical and the doc asked if I ever had a colonoscopy and I told him no...because I don't like the idea of getting knocked out for a procedure and he said "The drug they use is the one that killed Michael Jackson".......and since he left himself wide open on that one I decided to educate him about the hoax and that he should mark my words and watch/wait for the BAM.  He just looked at me with that "YEeeeeeahhhhhhhh...okkkaayyyyyyy" look but that's okay....at least he heard something different than MJ is dead.

What I want to rant on is:  Is this now how Dr's are going to label Propophol....the one that killed MJ?  I guess in a way it keeps MJ's name out there but it sure give Propophol a bad name!   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
I didn't know where to post this, so since it's kind of a rant, I'll post it here.  Today I had my yearly physical and the doc asked if I ever had a colonoscopy and I told him no...because I don't like the idea of getting knocked out for a procedure and he said "The drug they use is the one that killed Michael Jackson".......and since he left himself wide open on that one I decided to educate him about the hoax and that he should mark my words and watch/wait for the BAM.  He just looked at me with that "YEeeeeeahhhhhhhh...okkkaayyyyyyy" look but that's okay....at least he heard something different than MJ is dead.

What I want to rant on is:  Is this now how Dr's are going to label Propophol....the one that killed MJ?  I guess in a way it keeps MJ's name out there but it sure give Propophol a bad name!   :?

Jesus, what a horrible joke (especially from a doctor)  :shock:

I hope your procedure goes well.... bearhug

My advice though; consider switching doctors! suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions