50th_State_Believer2

Silence. There are things I want to say but I can't.
There are thoughts I want to express but they are not positive.
In the end of it all, it isn't really about who was right ~~ and who was wrong, with their beliefs.
It is only about who got through this all...the storm after the peace...and the peace after the storm...multiplied over and over.
I look at Michael's autopsy photo online...and I think...shall I choose to challenge it's authenticity? Again? Like I did in my head with the gurney photo of him wrapped in white? Like I did with all the other photos, throughout the past two years?
Shall I continue to grasp at every possible chance of this all being one huge stage production? Really now? Everyone in court, all these weeks - are being played? Really now? All this time and money...all the creditable, reliable professional people...will one day simply have to walk away and laugh...when Michael comes back and says "surpriiiise"...??? Really now?
I ask myself again and again...WHAT ...WHAT is it you want? Do you REALLY want the truth? OR...do you want the truth AS YOU WANT IT TO BE?? Are you looking for redesigned truth? Molded truth? Sculpted in the path that you so desire the ending to be? If so - ANYTHING is a possibility. Anything in this vast universe. Not just in the MJ case.
My scales are now at equal levels. It used to be, that the hoax side was far dominant...but now - ''reality'' as my common sense is tugging at - and the desirable "reality" that I can choose to believe as long as I want...are both at equal levels. SOMETHING has to happen now - to tip the scales and set it off balance again. But for now, it's a 50-50 chance for either side to win in my head.
So I ask myself again...
WHAT...WHAT IS IT you REALLY WANT? The real truth? No matter how unsatisfying or undesireable it may be? OR...a truth that feels better...being the truth? Which one, 50th_State_Believer2? Which one? Are you strong enough? Are you mature enough? Are you living in the real world, or hanging on to a fantasy because there were too many unexplained answers in the past? Even in cold case files of past homicides in any society - there are tons of unanswered questions that investigators and police force cannot seem to find the missing pieces to. But it does not necessarily mean that the victim cannot be dead.
So where do you stand 50th_State_Believer2? Are you ready to accept the truth, plain, untouched, unbiased from your personal hopes and desires?

I fiddled with my guitar late last night...doing a quiet, slow, reflective rendition of "Human Nature"...sitting in the dark, dim lit room upstairs at home...everyone else fast asleep. Tears flowed. I know it's human nature to believe in what I want to believe in - not necessarily what I should believe in...silently as my fingers plucked the chords...I thought...Michael - for every tear, every sigh, every thought and every painful cringe in all of our hearts...for the past two years Michael, if you gathered every one of these from all around the world - it would build you a bridge all the way back to us...from heaven to earth...FOR SURE...
Why...Why...tell em that's it human nature...why..why.......~~~~ ......I like livin'this way....I like lovin this waaaay....
WHYyyyyyyy....oh Whyyyyyy....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
What a beautiful post.

"We all know he's the biggest faker in the world"

Do we really know that? Do I really know that?

I know only one thing: that I love Michael. Faker or no faker, angel or demon, it's the same to me, because I love him no matter what.

This is the only truth I know for sure.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In the end of it all, it isn't really about who was right ~~ and who was wrong, with their beliefs.
It is only about who got through this all...the storm after the peace...and the peace after the storm...multiplied over and over.
I look at Michael's autopsy photo online...and I think...shall I choose to challenge it's authenticity? Again? Like I did in my head with the gurney photo of him wrapped in white? Like I did with all the other photos, throughout the past two years?
Shall I continue to grasp at every possible chance of this all being one huge stage production? Really now? Everyone in court, all these weeks - are being played? Really now? All this time and money...all the creditable, reliable professional people...will one day simply have to walk away and laugh...when Michael comes back and says "surpriiiise"...??? Really now?
I ask myself again and again...WHAT ...WHAT is it you want? Do you REALLY want the truth? OR...do you want the truth AS YOU WANT IT TO BE?? Are you looking for redesigned truth? Molded truth? Sculpted in the path that you so desire the ending to be? If so - ANYTHING is a possibility. Anything in this vast universe. Not just in the MJ case.
My scales are now at equal levels. It used to be, that the hoax side was far dominant...but now - ''reality'' as my common sense is tugging at - and the desirable "reality" that I can choose to believe as long as I want...are both at equal levels. SOMETHING has to happen now - to tip the scales and set it off balance again. But for now, it's a 50-50 chance for either side to win in my head.
So I ask myself again...
WHAT...WHAT IS IT you REALLY WANT? The real truth? No matter how unsatisfying or undesireable it may be? OR...a truth that feels better...being the truth? Which one, 50th_State_Believer2? Which one? Are you strong enough? Are you mature enough? Are you living in the real world, or hanging on to a fantasy because there were too many unexplained answers in the past? Even in cold case files of past homicides in any society - there are tons of unanswered questions that investigators and police force cannot seem to find the missing pieces to. But it does not necessarily mean that the victim cannot be dead.
So where do you stand 50th_State_Believer2? Are you ready to accept the truth, plain, untouched, unbiased from your personal hopes and desires?

I fiddled with my guitar late last night...doing a quiet, slow, reflective rendition of "Human Nature"...sitting in the dark, dim lit room upstairs at home...everyone else fast asleep. Tears flowed. I know it's human nature to believe in what I want to believe in - not necessarily what I should believe in...silently as my fingers plucked the chords...I thought...Michael - for every tear, every sigh, every thought and every painful cringe in all of our hearts...for the past two years Michael, if you gathered every one of these from all around the world - it would build you a bridge all the way back to us...from heaven to earth...FOR SURE...
Why...Why...tell em that's it human nature...why..why.......~~~~ ......I like livin'this way....I like lovin this waaaay....

I've never been to this thread...never even had the curiosity to venture in here until 5 minutes ago.  I don't deal with negativity well...and given the name of the thread...I didn't see how anything positive would be found without muddling through heapfuls of negative.  I'm not even sure why I clicked on it...could be boredom or my inability to sleep, but been there done that and still never came in here.   

But here I am...and after clicking on the 22nd page (it took me to the first page initially)...I landed on the above post.  I am so very glad that something...whatever it was...made me venture in to this thread 5 minutes ago. 

I don't know you 50th_State...may never meet you, nor speak to you...but just know that I just FELT your whole soul with that post.  I hope that somehow, someway, something makes Mike venture in here and land on the 22nd page as well.

Thank you...that was beautiful.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Coco

actually the thought of having a whine and cry thread is too funny to whine and cry in it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL, this sfm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So I ask myself again...

:'( :'( :'(

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

50th_State_Believer2

One of my favorites...Butterflies...
I found this fan made video of photo compilations ~ I loved the selective pics of many of his kneeling positions on stage...and the finger blown kisses.

To be the tips of your fingers...they were the lucky ones...always there to hear your whispers, to catch your unspoken words of passion...
Your hair that always swayed in whatever direction the shadow of your eyes fell upon ~ always full of deep introspection.
What anyone would have given, Michael ~ to be your shoulder to cry on...or the hand to support yours...
What anyone would have given, Michael ~ to be the Butterflies...Inside.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This made me sad. :cry:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--zp1PvT0fQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRGQ5IAUXqY&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:10:20 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
This made me sad. :cry:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--zp1PvT0fQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRGQ5IAUXqY&feature=related[/youtube]

That's so sad.  :cry: I was like that guy fell on the ground on the 25th. It was a HUGE shock for me.  :cry: And it was like hell for 1,5 months. Thank God that I started to find clues then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

/pull hair/ /scream/ /judge/

I really need to know what's going on in this trial.  Murray seems innocent...but they keep saying Michael is dead.  I don't believe he is but where is this trial going?  Is Murray going to let himself get convicted for the greater good?  I think that it is a real trial, so how can there be actors testifying while under oath?  I'm so, so confused and I hope tomorrow brings some kind of sign. confused/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The first video is the exact same that happened to us and many others, reaction was NO, IT's NOT POSSIBLE. My brain and heart still say the same, even though we listen family, read articles, sibblings' books, etc., watch trial, but still can't accept that Michael can be dead. I just can't, that's all. Whether I believe in hoax because my logic says so or because I want this be hoax, or it IS a hoax, whatever, to me it is a hoax, feels much better.

@Gina it must be very hard situation for you, hon, to live with one man and love another one.  Or maybe you have Platonic love to MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

RK

I found some scissors on the bathroom bench and started cutting my fringe and kept cutting and cutting.
Now I look like MO from the Three Stooges :'(  :-\
I will be wearing a hat for the next month or so :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I found some scissors on the bathroom bench and started cutting my fringe and kept cutting and cutting.
Now I look like MO from the Three Stooges :'(  :-\

oh been there done that . not good is it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
 :'( :'( :'( afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ suspicious// suspicious// suspicious// suspicious// crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ /pull hair/ /pull hair/ /pull hair/ /scream/ /scream/ /scream/ /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /overreacting/

satisfied Bec :evil:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
:'( :'( :'( afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ suspicious// suspicious// suspicious// suspicious// crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ /pull hair/ /pull hair/ /pull hair/ /scream/ /scream/ /scream/ /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /overreacting/

satisfied Bec :evil:?

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Now I look like MO from the Three Stooges :'( :-\

oh been there done that . not good is it?

When it cannot get any worse after scissors, I add colour.
It helps. Really.

You feel you don't belong and others feel you don't belong.
Complete harmony ...

afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

After that you are finally free to do whatever you like and always wanted.  :lol:
 bearhug .
Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 08:59:23 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal