paula-c

Gema wrote:

I am bored of people who think I am nuts just because I tell them the facts about MJ regarding his skin colour and why he "turned" white. I am bored of people who think I am nuts just because I keep defending MJ after "dead". I am bored of people who think I am nuts because I believe that MJ could be alive and tell them possible conspiracy factors i.e his catalog and the times he was framed for $$ or trashed by media.

I am bored of some people, generally

the truth is that I do not care if they say I'm crazy :lol:

[img=center:14mhokzt]http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/humor/www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-humor-052.gif[/img]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Gema"
I am bored of people who think I am nuts just because I tell them the facts about MJ regarding his skin colour and why he "turned" white. I am bored of people who think I am nuts just because I keep defending MJ after "dead". I am bored of people who think I am nuts because I believe that MJ could be alive and tell them possible conspiracy factors i.e his catalog and the times he was framed for $$ or trashed by media.

I am bored of some people, generally :(

Join the club LMAO!
I know what you mean, but you can't fix stupid ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Quote from: "Gema"

I am bored of some people, generally :(

Join the club LMAO!
I know what you mean, but you can't fix stupid ;)

fair warning guys those folks will probably be just as boring when this is all over   penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

Not that I care much, but even I run out of patience at times ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

help  i can not find a way to logged out of the forum  :'( probably wrong thread but i am still trying to find my way here.  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

Destroy the computer  ;D ;D

I have no idea how to...need to investigate to find the right button  ;D

You can always delete the cookies, see if that works!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

Destroy the computer  ;D ;D

I have no idea how to...need to investigate to find the right button  ;D

You can always delete the cookies, see if that works!

it certainly helps to know that i am not alone ;D
i also need to see if i can get my signature pic back , but i am a little afraid to touch anything. i notice it is very easy to deactivate the account and i am leary of hitting the wrong thing. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
To be honest I think this new forum is difficult to follow. I can't get used to it but I keep tryin' typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

To be honest I think this new forum is difficult to follow. I can't get used to it but I keep tryin' typing/

If you use 'Show unread posts since last visit' or the news and new topics on the homepage, it's actually easier to follow than the old board. You just need to know what to click.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nyuki

Fortunately, there is a whine, cry and rant thread, at least one thread where I can freely give my opinion about Front, without disturbing the BACK thread.

How many fans does Michael Jackson have? It's hard to tell, but we can say that there were at one point at least 109 million fans (Thriller Album).
Let's assume that's still true. Of those 109 million fans, there are 5070 users on this forum. If we are going to calculate rates we end up with a lot of zeros before the decimal point. Even if the number of MJ fans is reduced by 50% true the years for whatever reason, the percentage of believers show me still a lot of zeros before the decimal point and is very negligible.

We all know MJ was an innovator, a master of his craft Oh well MJ has made many mistakes in his life and has been involved with the wrong people. If Front is here to spread his message, again MJ has made a wrong choice. His message will be heard by a minus minus minus comma ZERO FANS. And don’t forget that some Front supporters have difficulties to understand his messages. The excuse he wrote something along the lines of "do you want me to change" ha ha LMAO, every real FAN around the world understood what MJ had to say in his songs that were simple words with a deep meaning and not the other way around.

Front I have to admit, you’re a master of YOUR craft, you know how to promote yourself..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sorry for you it is only a hand full of people.

This is so NOT Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

50th_State_Believer2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I was watching this flash mob video done in Phillipines in a mall...I thought how fun, wish I could be in a flash mob dance for MJ. Then the closing song after the dance was done - Man in the Mirror came on and there I went, crashing down...that song always makes me cry. Amidst the atmosphere of reality I have been in for a long time now, regarding MJ...I hadn't cried for a long time. But when I see crowds of people, moved by his legacy and his music and dance..his message...it really hits hard. Makes me realize just once again - how he reigns throughout our globe - from one end to another, north, south, east, west - no matter what language, no matter what culture...and it is that vast expansion that he covered, that makes it so hard for me not to cry again. I think I try to believe he is alive, and it is all a hoax, because it is what helps me get stronger, to not cry. But although the world of those who believe he is alive - may not like what I am feeling now - I have to be honest...every minute longer that I believe he is alive - makes it tougher for me to let go and wash away the sadness. Inside something tells me he really is gone. He may have planned something big, something fabulous..but he was cut short of that plan....and everything around the current events until now that seemingly may appear as proof of a hoax...is only bits and pieces of what I WANT to see as proof he'll be back. But it isn't proof he'll be back. It's only proof that he was a genius and he DID plan alot of what went on prior to his death. But what Murray did was real. It wasn't part of a hoax. Michael had the genius, Michael had the brains, to plan things outrageous...but...he wouldn't string the entire planet along on a lie. That's not a nice word, but if I think about it, that's what the hoax would be - a lie. Regardless of the purpose behind it...It is too detailed, too intricate, for it all to continue being successfully hidden, with everyone involved in the play - and not have a single person leak the truth. I can't get over his being gone. It's like too much to have been sacrificed. A huge, huge huge, part of the world has been cut out...and things will never be the same. After two years now, I have gone up and down..but come back to crying again. It is too unreal...
Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 11:16:38 PM by 50th_State_Believer2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Fortunately, there is a whine, cry and rant thread, at least one thread where I can freely give my opinion about Front, without disturbing the BACK thread.

How many fans does Michael Jackson have? It's hard to tell, but we can say that there were at one point at least 109 million fans (Thriller Album).
Let's assume that's still true. Of those 109 million fans, there are 5070 users on this forum. If we are going to calculate rates we end up with a lot of zeros before the decimal point. Even if the number of MJ fans is reduced by 50% true the years for whatever reason, the percentage of believers show me still a lot of zeros before the decimal point and is very negligible.

We all know MJ was an innovator, a master of his craft Oh well MJ has made many mistakes in his life and has been involved with the wrong people. If Front is here to spread his message, again MJ has made a wrong choice. His message will be heard by a minus minus minus comma ZERO FANS. And don’t forget that some Front supporters have difficulties to understand his messages. The excuse he wrote something along the lines of "do you want me to change" ha ha LMAO, every real FAN around the world understood what MJ had to say in his songs that were simple words with a deep meaning and not the other way around.

Front I have to admit, you’re a master of YOUR craft, you know how to promote yourself..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sorry for you it is only a hand full of people.

This is so NOT Michael Jackson.

Front never said he/she is a fan.
Time will tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I was watching this flash mob video done in Phillipines in a mall...I thought how fun, wish I could be in a flash mob dance for MJ. Then the closing song after the dance was done - Man in the Mirror came on and there I went, crashing down...that song always makes me cry. Amidst the atmosphere of reality I have been in for a long time now, regarding MJ...I hadn't cried for a long time. But when I see crowds of people, moved by his legacy and his music and dance..his message...it really hits hard. Makes me realize just once again - how he reigns throughout our globe - from one end to another, north, south, east, west - no matter what language, no matter what culture...and it is that vast expansion that he covered, that makes it so hard for me not to cry again. I think I try to believe he is alive, and it is all a hoax, because it is what helps me get stronger, to not cry. But although the world of those who believe he is alive - may not like what I am feeling now - I have to be honest...every minute longer that I believe he is alive - makes it tougher for me to let go and wash away the sadness. Inside something tells me he really is gone. He may have planned something big, something fabulous..but he was cut short of that plan....and everything around the current events until now that seemingly may appear as proof of a hoax...is only bits and pieces of what I WANT to see as proof he'll be back. But it isn't proof he'll be back. It's only proof that he was a genius and he DID plan alot of what went on prior to his death. But what Murray did was real. It wasn't part of a hoax. Michael had the genius, Michael had the brains, to plan things outrageous...but...he wouldn't string the entire planet along on a lie. That's not a nice word, but if I think about it, that's what the hoax would be - a lie. Regardless of the purpose behind it...It is too detailed, too intricate, for it all to continue being successfully hidden, with everyone involved in the play - and not have a single person leak the truth. I can't get over his being gone. It's like too much to have been sacrificed. A huge, huge huge, part of the world has been cut out...and things will never be the same. After two years now, I have gone up and down..but come back to crying again. It is too unreal...

Hugs to you...I feel what you are saying and I agree.

Michael Jackson is a genius. He does have brains and he does have a plan. He has been planning this for a long, long time.

Of course you could be right - it could be that he did plan something huge but that plan was interrupted by an evil attempt to take him out. They could have succeeded. Yes, you could be right about that. But if that is true then it was truly destiny (God's will and design) because how else does one explain the number 2040 on Michael's spaceship in the HIStory tour (6+25+2009=2040) or the fact that the Pepsi accident was exactly in the middle of Michael's life.

I hope you are able to take time to reflect on your feelings and come to some peace within yourself. It's really important and I don't believe it's healthy to have this constant turmoil in your heart.

Saying that, I want to leave you with something to think about. It's the first comment in the thread "The real reason for the Liberian Girl theme".  When I read it I gained a deeper appreciation for the genius Michael and what he is capable of doing. I hope it brings you some hope.

God bless you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

50th_State_Believer2  :(,OMG what a post you did.I know exactly how you feel and words are not enough to express myself .This words of yours are the reason I'm spechless and I cant say anything anymore  :(:
"A huge, huge huge, part of the world has been cut out...and things will never be the same. After two years now, I have gone up and down..but come back to crying again. It is too unreal........" WOW  :shock:

I LOVE you 50th_State_Believer2!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hugs to you...I feel what you are saying and I agree.

Michael Jackson is a genius. He does have brains and he does have a plan. He has been planning this for a long, long time.

Of course you could be right - it could be that he did plan something huge but that plan was interrupted by an evil attempt to take him out. They could have succeeded. Yes, you could be right about that. But if that is true then it was truly destiny (God's will and design) because how else does one explain the number 2040 on Michael's spaceship in the HIStory tour (6+25+2009=2040) or the fact that the Pepsi accident was exactly in the middle of Michael's life.

I hope you are able to take time to reflect on your feelings and come to some peace within yourself. It's really important and I don't believe it's healthy to have this constant turmoil in your heart.

Saying that, I want to leave you with something to think about. It's the first comment in the thread "The real reason for the Liberian Girl theme".  When I read it I gained a deeper appreciation for the genius Michael and what he is capable of doing. I hope it brings you some hope.

God bless you.

Voiceforthesilent you are always THERE for everyone of us.....THANK FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART  :-*,LOVE you!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions